WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Questing RP/Old Echo and Storm territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Questing RP/Old Echo and Storm territory

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:10 am
ooc: I have many cats. Razz

ic: Angle and Fire padded next to each other.

Tiger slept out side. She sighed, her kits might be here soon. MIsty sat next to her. Hope and Blizzerd (Tiger's kits) watched all the cats. They could not wait for their new brothers or sisters.

MInt and Lily ran around, batting at each other.
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Questing RP/Old Echo and Storm territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Questing RP/Old Echo and Storm territory

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:34 am
Angel yawned and siren laid down next to her kits.
Ivylight
Ivylight
Staff
Staff

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 am
"'Disturbing the peace'?" Storm hissed at Echo. "I am not 'disturbing the peace.' If you want peace, go jump in a lake."

Storm turned to Furry and Willow, his tone softening slightly. "You may stay, but you must hunt your own meals. If either of you so much as touch just one of our kits, I'll personally rip your fur off." He kept his expression calm, trying to let them know he is not one to be trifled with.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:57 am
Summer pulled Fern closer. "I think you should leave Siren and her kits alone." she mewed forcefully. "She wasnt doing any harm, and Fern was actually having fun for once." The healer licked Fern's ear, and growled a little at Storm, Echo, Willow and Furry.
Ivylight
Ivylight
Staff
Staff

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:08 am
Storm inhaled sharply as the flashback started. He could remember everything almost as vividly as it happened - the peace and serenity, then the terror of betrayal. He breathed out slowly, his consciousness returning.

It's no use to argue, he thought mutinously. "Fine. Let your kit do as she pleases," Storm muttered to Summer, flicking his tail dismissively and walking back to his den.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 am
ooc: Two angles? XD

ic: Angle and Fire found their friend's home. They Sat down next to Tiger and started talking. Hope and Blizzard looked around.

Mint and Lily jumped and batted at each other, in a kit game.
Ivylight
Ivylight
Staff
Staff

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 am
ooc: Is the cat's name Angle or Angel? ._.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff
Location : I'm under your bed, eatin your goldfish, talking to snakes

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 am
Furry nodded along with Willow
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 am
ooc; Angle
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 am
ooc: my cat;s name is Angel Razz Razz

ic: Angel looked up at Storm.

Echo growled quietly.

Siren's eyes falshed at Storm and Flash and angel followed her away.

Sapphire and Rowan also looked at storm
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 am
Mint and Lily sighed. They wanted to do something.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:52 pm
Fern hissed a little at Storm, which earnt her a flick over the ear by Summer. "Storm," the healer mewed. "I need some cat to help me cary these herbs back." she mewed, knowing that the leader couldnt refuse her.
Fern narrowed her eyes, and said nothing.

Acon looked at Flame. "Should we try and hunt?" the tom asked.
Flame shrugged. "Sure."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm
Falcon padded into camp and stretched. "Hi Storm." he meowed.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 pm
Summer flicked her ear at Falcon. Fern turned and sighed, biting her lip.
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:41 pm
Echo glanced around at all of the other cats
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm
Acorn and Flame padded further into the forest. "I wonder what's over there?" Acorn mewed, looking at a clearing from a small distance. Flame shrugged. "Why dont we go see?"
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:01 am
Rowan loked at Storm.

Siren his Flash and Angel again. Echo walked over to her. "I wont let mt brother hurt your kits." She said. Siren breathed a small sigh. Angel squirmed around, trying to get comfortable
Ivylight
Ivylight
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 am
"I'd be glad to help," Storm replied. He already felt exhausted without having to tote Summer's plants everywhere. But why make my day any worse by refusing her? He picked up three bundles of aromatic herbs in his jaws.
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 am
Echo looked at her brother
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 am
TIger looked at the other cats. SHe rolled over, her swollen belly in front of her. Her kits would be here soon.
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 am
Flash and Angel wrestled.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 am
Angle looked at Angle.
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 am
ooc: XD

ic: Angel looked at Angle
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 am
Angle stared at Angle. Fire sat next to her.
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 am
Flash pinned Angel down and she yelped in surprise. "No fair!" she exlaimed. he laughed
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 am
Alngle looked away.
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 am
Siren watched her kits play
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 am
SUmmer purred. "THankyou, Storm." she mewed, and picked up Fern by the scruff, causing the kit to squeal and be generally annoyed.

Acorn padded into the clearing, and Flame followed. "I wonder how this got here?" Acorn mewed. He stepped forward, and was instantly swallowed up in a hole. "Acorn!" Flame cried.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 am
Furry was laying down, willow was relaxing next to him, looknig at al lthe cats
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 am
Thrush began to sniff a small sorrel bud. "What's this?" he squeaked to Sand. "It's an herb." she replied, "Though I'm not sure how it's used."
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 am
Willow looked over at them. She sighed and went over
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:56 am
Trout padded into camp with a small dove. "I think that the foxes living on the other side of the stream keep taking the good stuff." he grumbled to Falcon.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:57 am
furry smried and went ovr. "on the contrary, there is a lot of prey, you just have to smell for it" Furry sadi
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 am
"I still think we should drive out the foxes. Today I saw one catching a rabbit right infront of me." he meowed.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 am
Furry rolled hs eyes. "and who''ll get killed in the process?" he asked sarcastically
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:03 am
Hope and Blizzard, the twins, padded around. They looked over at Furry.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 am
"if we went agianst all the foxes aorund here, almost all of us whuld be dead, we shouldn't risk i" Furry orlle dhis eyes. He knew all too ell aobut foxes and badgers. "anyway there is a ot of prey, you just hve to find it" he said
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:07 am
"Yes, but what about the kits. With those foxes around, they're in danger." he mewed.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:08 am
"they havn't even trie dto ht us yet, there's ovbiously enouth prey, if you were clsoe enotuh to a fox that you could see it hunting, don't you thnik it whoul ahve attacke dyou?" Furry asked
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:08 am
Angel and Flash still played. Siren still watched them. Rowan and Sapphire did something.

Echo looked around
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:09 am
Furry looke dat him
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:10 am
"My bet is it was trying to provoke me." He mewed, "It howled victoriously when it caught the rabbit and then it pretended not to see me."
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am
"If it didn't attack, leave it alone, to many cats plus kts whould die driving thm out" furry adviced. He had dealt with stubborn cats before. "plus, there's enouth prey, they'er a ton of birds and fish, nice plump mice and voles as well" Furry shrugged
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 am
"Fine, but I saw about nine birds fly away when it howled." he meowed.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 am
Furry roleld his eyes t the cat "Worse thean those needy kittypets" he muttered adn looke dat the river. Closing his eyes, he clawed into the water adn caught a fish. He opened his eyes and hande dit to the tom cat "Here if your so hungery, eat this. ashe caught anoth erand started eating it
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 am
Echo watched the other cats.

Siren glanced around
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 am
"I was hunting for my mate." he meowed furiously, "She kitted recently and sometimes is low on milk. And brought the fish to Sand.
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:17 am
Furry finished eating and looked at Echo. He sighed going over. "Sometiems I wounder if half htese cats are thinknig aobut others" he mutterd
Shadowfrost
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:18 am
Echo flicked her tail, irritated that her brother had brought on this confusion(becaue i am very confused xD)
Swiftwing
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:20 am
(same here xD)

Furry shook his head. "It was easier when I knew my sister whould be fed, htat cats whouldn't mess with her because of me, they knew I was ther et protect those under my leadership." he sighed adn shook his head
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum