Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

StormClan Barn

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: StormClan Barn

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:47 pm

"Yes, we live here in the barn actually... I'd like to see Stormstar try to get rid of us." Lyra puffed out her chest before breaking out into a raspy purr, coughing a few times afterwards.
"Oh dear... you aren't sick are you Lyra?" Mistbreeze asked from where she stood next to the patch of catmint.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cynderfeather, Queen of the Medicine Cats.

Duskclan: Cynderfeather ~ Rowanwhisker ~ Poppyfall ~ Dapplepaw
Fireclan: Duskshine ~ Fawnwish ~ Sootpaw
Waterclan: Brackenpaw ~ Mistpaw
Brightclan: Starwinter ~ Rowanpaw ~ Swanpaw ~ Poolpaw
Frostclan:
 Winterstorm ~ Berrysplash

(All to be remade besides Cynderfeather once I'm not to lazy to look up auditions)
Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Duskpaw's ears pricked at the raspyness in the loner's voice. "we are medicine cats after all?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 pm

"I'm fine, it's just the cold air." Lyra defended.
"Don't give me that." Mistbreeze spat, sounding legitimately angry. Her eyes were narrowed as she glared at the loner for lying to her. "Get back inside and let me help you before we leave. Duskpaw pick as much catmint as you can okay? Leave some for new shoots though."

ooc Mistbreeze's demeanor escalated quickly.

Frostclan:

(All to be remade besides Cynderfeather once I'm not to lazy to look up auditions)
Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Duskpaw nodded, nipping some of the older leaves off at the bases, and bringing it inside with her.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Lyra sighed and lay in her nest, yawning. 'I'm not a kit you know, no need to get so defensive." she meowed.
"Yeah yeah, you're an awesome loner who can do anything. Eat these." Mistbreeze meowed, nudging a few of the leaves toward her.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Duskpaw purred at her mentor.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:08 pm

"A'ight A'ight..." the loner pouted and licked up the herbs before laying her head on her paws. "You're annoying, you know that?"
"Shut up." Mistbreeze meowed, flicking her tail across her muzzle.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Duskpaw snorted, trying to stifle a laugh.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hmph... if you're just going to treat me like a kit then go. Remember who allowed you to stay here when you, your sister, and Swiftwing left Stormclan."
Mistbreeze winced, flattening her ears. "E- Even so..."

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Duskpaw rolled her eyes, winking at Lyra. "Maybe we should get back. Copperwing might need some of this catmint if he gets any worse,"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:48 pm

"That's true. Make sure you keep yourself healthy okay Lyra? Sasha too. I'd never forgive you or myself if I came here to see your bodies." Mistbreeze meowed, picking up half of the catmint.
"Yes yes oh wise medicine cat. Go see your clanmates and give Stormstar and Streakfur my warmest regards." Lyra answered, closing her eyes.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Duskpaw half smiled around the catmint in her mouth.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:03 pm

"Come on Duskpaw, let's get back to Copperwing before he gets worse. I'll be sure to tell Stormstar and Streakfur Lyra. Stay safe!"
The loner flicked her ears to show she heard before falling into a deep slumber.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Duskpaw headed back to camp with her mentor.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Sasha stertche dand woke up. She cluimbe ddown the ladder adn smield at Lyra, she really should go see her dughter

[Willow was here XD]

[Dove was NOT here! She was NOT!]

[Shadow was definitely NOT here either]

[Actually, Shadow wasnt! but now i am! Wink]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

In process of finding smaller pic Smile
Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Location : I'm under your bed, eatin your goldfish, talking to snakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Lyra coughed and waved her tail at her barn mate. Her eyes were hazy and her voice was weak as she choked out a hello.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:33 am

"are you ok?" Sasha asked, panicked. She went over to her barnmate

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm

"Yeah I'm fine... Just a li---ttle cough." said cough interrupted her mid-sentence and she looked up with fever glazed eyes.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:36 am

"Don't lie to me" Sasha said adn looked hopeless. "Wait...we can bring you to the clans! They'll know what to do! or I cna breing soemone here" Sasha tarted pacing

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:09 pm

"No. I already told little Mistbreeze that I'm fin-" she coughed again and groaned painfully. "Stupid cold..."

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:49 am

"I'm gonig to go get help" Sahsa said. ven thoguh she knew which herbs where which, she didn't know how t use them. she ran out of the barn adn twoards Stormclan camp

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 am

Lyra went to stop her but the she-cat was already gone. "I told you I'm fine..." she muttered to the empty air, putting her head on her paws.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Sasha adn herbspel larivved at the barn. Herbspel lgatehred osem herbs adn went over to Lyra

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 pm

The loner looked up and frowned. "Oh great..." she muttered, laying her head back down with a small cough.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 pm

"She seems to have a slgiht cold adn fever, nothing I can't fix" Hrbspell smiled confidently

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:55 pm

"Hmph. Great now I have you AND Mistbreeze all worried 'bout me. As much as I love ya'll checking on me, I can take care of myself y'know." she muttered.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:00 pm

"Hush" Herbspell said softly. Lyra did always remind ehr of her lost daughter, Spell

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:02 pm

The loner rolled her eyes. "Just fix me up so I can get some rest." she pouted. "If it isn't you, it's Sasha."

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Herbspell smiled and gave her the corrwect herbs, then some poppy seeds "You should be fine by morning if not, you know where to find me" Herbspell smied at Sasha and collected wome herbs before headdding back to cmap. Sasha looekd at her friend

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:05 pm

"Hmph..." she yawned, flicking her ears.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:06 pm

"I'm sorry..I was just worried" Sasha winced

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm

"It's fine hon, don't worry about it. I suppose it's best you did that anyway." she responded.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Sahsa smield adn layed down close to hr friend adn barn amte

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Lyra yawned and closed her eyes.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Sahsa fell asleep

[Willow was here XD]

[Hi Guys!]

[Ring-Ring Herro?]

[xD]

Swiftwing
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Lyra blinked her eyes open and coughed before carefully standing up, dizzy from the movement. Shaking her head slightly she headed to the Stormclan camp, knowing that she needed medicine if she were to live though this sickness.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:39 pm

ooc: /me wants to make a barn cat but cant be bothered..... XD

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:03 pm

ooc Aww come on... XD

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:39 pm

OOC: oh I can? XD

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:02 am

ooc Aye aye~

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:14 am

Padding around outside, Sylvie sneezed at the scent of so many cats. Who would want to live so close together? she thought mildly, wandering around and reveling in the refreshing feeling of the freezing snow on her sore pads.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Melodyflight came here, scenting around for anything unusual.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Fire~ Leafnight, Shadowfang, Ravenfur

Water~ Dappletail, Cypresskit, Spiderkit, Larkkit, Phoenixkit, Ryekit,

Bright~ Gorsecloud, Ivystripe, Sedgeflower, Sprucekit, Splashkit

Frost~ Flickerfur, Jayshade, Shadowkit

Other~ Vixen, Bell, Cobalt

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Lyra sneezed loudly and coughed, shivering in the cold air.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:59 am

Her ears pricked, Sylvie caught the scent of another cat, pretty close. "Who's there?" she mewed, coughing as the stench of sickness hit the back of her throat.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Lyra blinked and looked around before seeing the kittypet. "Huh...? What're you doin' here? You're a long way from home aren't ya?" she asked in a raspy voice.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Sylvie flattened her ears, offended. "Just because i'm a kittypet doesnt mean I cant go anywhere." she growled, the bell on her purple collar ringing.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:35 pm

"Well keep moving that bell like that and no one'll get any food out here, understand? We don't have twolegs to feed us all the time." she retorted, continuing towards the camp.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Agitated, Sylvie clawed at the ground. "What if I dont want to go?"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:38 pm

"Listen, it isn't safe for you out here. You need to go home where you aren't in any danger." she hissed before ending in a coughing fit, nearly collapsing.

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:39 pm

"I dont ca-" she broke off sharply as Lyra collapsed, and Syvie rushed to the barn cat's side. "What's the matter?"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum