Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), Carnelianpaw (@Viper)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Aukletstorm and Kestrelwing for StormClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aukletstorm and Kestrelwing for StormClan

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Aukletstorm(wing)~6 moons~StormClan

Aukletpaw is sleek, dark grey she-cat with with toes and a white muzzle. She has translucent green eyes and has specks of lighter grey and white across her back. She has a very small build and is somewhat chubby. She is excitable, sarcastic, and fun. She enjoys excitement and living life to the fullest, giving her a rebellious and daredevil mindset. She is a bit insecure about herself, feeling a lot more comfortable and confident when hanging around friends, but anxious and tends to be anxious and get easily angered around her family (unsurprisingly if you've ever met them). She constantly teases her friends, occasionally to the point of being hurtful, but gets overly defensive of them if it seems like anyone else might. She always feels like her existence is pointless and tries to make up for it by being useful and pleasing others. She is alright at hunting and a great fighter. She's not all that fast, but has good stamina, and is pretty good at climbing trees. She can't jump very far and has a distaste for water.
History/Family
Aukletpaw and her sister, Kestrelpaw, were born to Colbatgaze, though both the kits hate this. Her mate, their father, was killed, and Colbatgaze often brings it out on the two, pointlessly picking fights with and punishing the kits. Aukletpaw started avoiding her mother as much as possible and hanging out with the other kits instead, leaving her sister to deal with her. After sneaking out of camp on one day, her sister confronted her, telling her she was tired of being left alone. The two argued for a while and the two don't talk often now. She feels strong resentment against her father, and blames him for how Colbatgaze acts.
(Needs a mentor)

Kestrelpaw- Daisy's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Re: Aukletstorm and Kestrelwing for StormClan

Post by Shadowfrost on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:46 am

accepted

John Winchester, huh? xD

I have Ebonyflame or Ashenmask who could mentor

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Fire~ Leafnight, Shadowfang, Ravenfur

Water~ Dappletail, Cypresskit, Spiderkit, Larkkit, Phoenixkit, Ryekit,

Bright~ Gorsecloud, Ivystripe, Sedgeflower, Sprucekit, Splashkit

Frost~ Flickerfur, Jayshade, Shadowkit

Other~ Vixen, Bell, Cobalt

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:50 am

XD yeah, I made Colbatgaze for the plot and I then I thought "wow what can I do with this? I know."

Either one of them is fine.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:15 am

okay, we can go with Ashenmask then Razz

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:17 am

Deputy mentor *^* Colbatgaze will be pretty upset

I still need someone to make Kestrelpaw

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:18 am

I'd take her, but i realllly have too many cats in Storm at this point Razz

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down