Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Meadow

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: FireClan Meadow

Post by Davewing on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Birchstar padded here with three other cats. Goldenpaw rna to keep up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Goldstripe walked beside him. Skypaw followed in silence.
Twistedheart
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 pm

"This is the meadow." Birchstar mewed. GOldenpaw nodded, looking around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Goldstripe looked around: "I like this place a lot."

Skypaw just nodded.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 pm

"Me too" Birchstar mewed, jumping onto a rock and looking around the tall grass. Goldenpaw wiggled and jumped into the air. SHe got a bug.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:16 pm

Skypaw ducked into the tall grass almost vanishing.

Goldstripe watched Goldenkit purring.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:16 pm

"WHere are you going, SKypaw?" Birchstar mewed, watching him from the rock.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:18 pm

"Watch closely I haven't been moving an inch forwards or backwards", Skypaw said calmly.

Goldstripe felt the air bristel between them.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 pm

"Lets go this way." Birchstar mewed, narowing his eyes. GOldenpaw loked at her brother, nodding.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 pm

"Sure", Goldstripe followed and Skypaw padded last place.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Flickerflame sighed as he met the meadow. He knew that he shouldnt be here by himself, but he dived into the long grass anyway, looking for his rock.

Laurelwish hunted around the bushes. She caught a mouse, but missed a squirrel and a blackbird.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Gorsewing came behind Flickerflame. "Can you forgive me or............cant you," She said. "I understand if you hate me."

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Fire~ Leafnight, Shadowfang, Ravenfur

Water~ Dappletail, Cypresskit, Spiderkit, Larkkit, Phoenixkit, Ryekit,

Bright~ Gorsecloud, Ivystripe, Sedgeflower, Sprucekit, Splashkit

Frost~ Flickerfur, Jayshade, Shadowkit

Other~ Vixen, Bell, Cobalt

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Flickerflame shook his head. "I could never hate you. I just wish I knew why you chose that furball over me." he mewed quietly.

Laurelwish sniffed. Something wasnt quite right.

Willowpaw broke through the bushes, and immediately fell into a mud puddle.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 pm

ooc: Lol Willowpaw Razz

ic: "I dont know either..." Gorsewing said. "But i am really sorry that i hurt you." she scented the air and caught a scent that didnt quite belong there.

Sunstorm held back a purr of amusement.

Thunderpaw laughed at his sister.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Flickerflame turned away from Gorsewing, and lay down on his rock. He felt a shadow in front of him, and he opened one eye a crack. "Badger!" he howled, just as a massive forepaw swiped out and connected with his back.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Gorsewing snarled and leapt up at the badger, clwing its back.

Sunstorm heard and dashed forward. "Dont move!" He said to Thunderpaw and Willowpaw. Thunderpaw looked aruopnd wildly.

Sunstorm raced to where he smelled badger at.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 pm

ivyfur padded here. She helped up Willowpaw and set her down. Her fur stood up as she heard the cry. She ran and saw a badger around the corner.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Willowpaw flaied around a little in the puddle, before realising that this was serious, and a badger could kill her.

Laurelwish dropped her prey, and raced forward in front of the apprentices, snarling at another badger which had appeared from the bushes.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Sunstorm jumped at the first badger and clawed at its eyes.

Gorsewing clinged onto its back. she felt it try to crush her to the ground so she jumped off.

hunderpaw didmt know what he should do.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Laurelwish swiped at the other badger. It was obviously a kit, and retreated as soon as it realised that the cat had claws.

The other badger swiped at Gorsewing, and roared as Sunstorm clawed at its eyes.

FLickerflame was unconscious.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Gorsewing flattened to the ground to avoid being hit. then she sprung up and teared her claws down its stomach.

Sunstorm jumped off and raked his claws down the badger's back.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Laurelwish turned to Willowpaw and Thunderpaw. "Are you ok?" she asked. Willowpaw nodded.

The badger roared again, and shook of the warriors, heading towards the borders.

Flickerflame was still unconscious/

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:52 pm

"We're fine," Thunderpaw gasped.

"Should we follow it?" Sunstorm asked. "To the border?"

Gorsewing was bleeding from a cut on her shoulder.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:59 pm

ivyfur loked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Laurelwish padded over. "It would have left by now." she mewed, then glanced at her brother. "Flickerflame!" she mewed.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Gorsewing looked around and spotted Flickerflame. "Flickerflame!" She exclaimed running over to him, ignoring th eblood o\coming from her shoulder.

Sunstorm was mostly uninjured.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Laurelwish looked at Sunstorm. "We have to get him back to camp." she mewed, attempting to lift her brother on to her shoulders.

Willowpaw padded forward.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Sunstorm nodded and helped Laurelwish. Gorsewing helped too.

Thunderpaw walked next to Willowpaw and he looked up at Ivyfur.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm

ooc: Dovewing 2? XD

ic: Ivyfur looked aorund at the hurt cats.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm

"Well....lets go," sunstorm said, heading towards the camp. the rest of my cats follow.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 pm

"I can show you around later." Ivyfur promised her apprentice.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

"Okay," Thunderpaw said. "That's fine."

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:40 am

Skypaw raced over to the meadow in high speed, but not fast enought to leave his mentor behind. He would need to work on this.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 am

Birchstar padded here.

ooc: The place where everyone dies. DX

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:57 am

Skypaw looked around: "I like this place."
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:28 am

"I liked it before the badgers." Birchstar mewed, jumping onto a rock and looking around.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 am

"I won't let badgers ruin my impression of something", Skypaw said, "Like I am not total let my impression of you runin the image your growing in."
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 am

Birchstar wiped around his head and saw a mouse. He jumpped off the rock and killed the mouse quickly.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 am

Skypaw watched him.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 pm

"get the bird" birchstar mewed, poimting to a bird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Skypaw nodded lightly cruching over the ground. It was not the hunterscruch but pretty close to it and when he was close enought he made a quite long leap to land onto the brid and kill it.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Birchstar nodded, flicking his tail.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Skypaw purred.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Birchstar sniffed the air.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Skypaw buried his bird.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:40 pm

"Can you smell any more prey?" Birchstar asked.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Skypaw inhalated deeply: "I fear not." Badgers scared them away.
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Birchstar nodded, picking up his prey.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Skypaw took his brid: "In greenleaf there is more, isn't it?
Twistedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:48 pm

"Yes. There is a lot more prey then." Birchstar mewed, around his mouse.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next