Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Meadow

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: FireClan Meadow

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Vixen jumped off and landed a bit unsteadily on her paws. she raked her claw sover Skyfire's flank

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Fire~ Leafnight, Shadowfang, Ravenfur

Water~ Dappletail, Cypresskit, Spiderkit, Larkkit, Phoenixkit, Ryekit,

Bright~ Gorsecloud, Ivystripe, Sedgeflower, Sprucekit, Splashkit

Frost~ Flickerfur, Jayshade, Shadowkit

Other~ Vixen, Bell, Cobalt

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 pm

nIght glanced over at the other cats.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Skyfire leapt at her, blood pooling in his mouth and dripping on to his chest.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Vixen ducked then flashed a pa wout to trip him

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 pm

NIght left.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Skyfire stumbled, but leapt again, slashing along Vixen's flank and her face.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Vixen growled and went for the kill. her jaws locked around Skyfire's throat

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Skyfire struggled, but coulnt get free. He fell limp, faking death.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Vixen wasnt fooloed and she only bit harder

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:43 pm

ooc: Dont kill him! He needs to say bye to Shadesky and make it back to camp.

ic: Skyfire clawed at Vixen's chest, hoping she would release her grip.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

ooc: oh yeah....

ic: Vixen decided to let him have a slow death so she ran waay.

Shadesky was barely breathing

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Skyfire dropped to his paws, and staggered over to Shadesky. "Dont leave me." he mewed hoarsely, a tear beading in his eye.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Shadesky's eyes fluttered open. "I love you." She said as loud as she could, which was a whisper.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Skyfire licked her ear roughly. "I'll get you back to camp. You'll be fine, I promise. The medicine cats will make you better." he mewed firmly.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:50 pm

"No..." Shadesky coughed. "Its too late." she pressed her muzzle into his fur for a moment

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Skyfire's eyes teared up a lot this time. "No! You cant leave!" he sobbed. "I'll miss you too much! Your smile, your laugh... I love you." he mewed.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:55 pm

"Im sorry," Shadesky whispered. she licked his fur. "I'll miss you so much." then her breathing stopped

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Skyfire howled loudly, pressing his nose into Shadesky's fur. "Please, no!" he howled again, sobbing.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:56 pm

ooc: RIP

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:58 pm

ooc: XD thanks.

ic: Skyfire sobbed louder, and got to his paws. "You'll have to get back to camp." he mewed, picking her up by her scruff and taking her body back to camp.

ooc: completely forgetting about Bouncefire...

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 pm

ooc: Thanks. Razz

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Birchstar padded here. He sniffed the air. He could smell Boucnefire. HE looked around.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Thunderheart and Sunstorm followed

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Birchstar arn over to Boucnefire when he spotted him. He sniffed at him. He sat back, saddly sighing.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Thunderheart growled when he cought the rouges scent

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

NIght dropped from a tree. She landed on Birchstar and bit his neck. Birchstar threw her off but, he was bleeding heavily.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Thunderheart snarled savagely. "You kille dmy mother!" he howled furiously, assuming that Night had killed her. he leaped at her and raked his claws a cross her thraot then over her eyes.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Shadow jummed out. He raked his claws down Thudnerheart's side.

Night dodged, only getting a clump of her ripped out.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Sunmstorm attacked Shadow from behind and dug his claws into his back.

Thunderheart rowled and backed up, backicking Night hard.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 pm

SHadow hissed, he turned a slashed at the warrior's side. THis is not my fight. he ran off, leaving the warrior hurt.

NIght landed easily. She shook out her fur and jumped into a tree.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Sunstorm hissed (make Night finish him off XD)

Thunderheart yowled, "COWARDS!"

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 pm

ooc: K

ic: NIght dropped down, onto a cat. She likes doing this. She dropped onto Sunstorm and ripped at his neck.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Sunstorm yowled in pain.

Thunderheart growled and started to atack Night but pain in his paw stopped him. he had torn a claw

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm

birchstar hissed, falling down. his wound made him lose a lot a blood.

night quickly killed off the warrior and dashed off.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 pm

ooc: O.o you killing Birchstar again?

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:09 am

ooc: because. i feel like it.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:25 am

Sunstorm died (XD)

Thunderheart sighed and then looked over at Birchstar.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:40 am

birchstar gasped, his wound streamed blood.

ooc: who eles do i have here?

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:00 am

ooc: only Birchstar.

ic: "Birchstar?" thunderheart emowed

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 am

BIrchstar stood up. "Lets go back to camp." he managed to asy. He managed to wiggled under Bouncefire and carry him on his shoulders.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfrost on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 am

"Okay," Thunderheart said, grabbing Sunstorm's scruf and half-dragging him back.

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 am

bircnstar stumbled along, still bleeding.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea-star-struck on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 am

Seaflower padded here. She sniffed around for some cobwebs.

Leafclan -
Fireclan -Darkpaw

Waterclan -
Brightclan -
Frostclan -
Cloudclan - Coalstar
Echoclan -
Stormclan -
Born Soon -

KEY:
Warriors
Apprentices
Kits
Queens
Medicine Cats/Medicine Cat Apprentices
Leaders/Deputies
Elders
Sea-star-struck
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 am

SNaketail fallowed, he watched the med. cat.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea-star-struck on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:54 am

Seaflower stiffened. She walked over to Snaketail. "I've noticed you looking at me," she meowed, holding back a purr. "Even though I'm blind, I've noticed it."

Leafclan -
Fireclan -Darkpaw

Waterclan -
Brightclan -
Frostclan -
Cloudclan - Coalstar
Echoclan -
Stormclan -
Born Soon -

KEY:
Warriors
Apprentices
Kits
Queens
Leaders/Deputies
Elders
Sea-star-struck
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 am

"How?" SNaketail asked.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea-star-struck on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 am

"I can sense it," Seaflower meowed.

Leafclan -
Fireclan -Darkpaw

Waterclan -
Brightclan -
Frostclan -
Cloudclan - Coalstar
Echoclan -
Stormclan -
Born Soon -

KEY:
Warriors
Apprentices
Kits
Queens
Leaders/Deputies
Elders
Sea-star-struck
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:38 am

Snaketail nodded. "Okay." he mewed, he padded on.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea-star-struck on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 am

Seaflower grinned. She followed his footsteps.

Leafclan -
Fireclan -Darkpaw

Waterclan -
Brightclan -
Frostclan -
Cloudclan - Coalstar
Echoclan -
Stormclan -
Born Soon -

KEY:
Warriors
Apprentices
Kits
Queens
Leaders/Deputies
Elders
Sea-star-struck
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 am

"Do you need any herbs?" he asked, then tripped. He sat up. his eye sight was never they good. "I-I am fine." he mewed.

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next