WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FireClan Meadow

+12
Leopardspots
xXThorntailXx
Raptorstar
Littlefern
Flameheart
Spottedleaf
Cynderfeather
Sea-star-struck
Shadowfrost
Twistedheart
Davewing
Willowstorm
16 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

FireClan Meadow - Page 12 Empty Re: FireClan Meadow

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:21 am
Umberlight's eye widened, feeling slightly sick to the stomach. He barreled himself into the side of the enormous badger. "Get...away..from..my Clanmates!" he snarled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 am
Cinderpelt coughed, and scrambled away, her sides bleeding heavily. Wheezing, she lay next to a tree, her eyes closing. "Help." she wheezed.
----
Rosetiger winked at Lillystripes, and leaped onto the badgers other side. The 2 raked their claws down it's side, and Lillystripes winced as the gashes down her sides re-opened.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:25 am
Mossblaze feebly stumbled away, watching Umberlight fight the badger off. Quickpaw watched in horror the badgers bloody teeth.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:26 am
Umberlight clawed at it's nose, ducking to avoid its huge paw, and darted away, snarling.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:27 am
Cinderpelt watched as the badger snarled, and knocked the sisters off. It limped over to her, and she scrambled away, but was too slow. The badger rammed into her side, knocking her out. Then it turned to Umberlight, snarling.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:31 am
Umberlight's tail bushed up, lashing from side to side "Come and get me, furball." he snarled.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:31 am
Mossblaze watched Cinderpelt in horror. She hadn't realized the badgers sudden jump at her, and dropped to the ground as it tore apart her ear. She yowled in pain, lashing her tail in anger at it's face, which still did nothing.
Quickpaw shook his head, breaking the disturbance of it's big and bloody teeth.
I must save my Clanmates. he thought, leaping onto the badger and with all his might tried to throw it off Mossblaze.
It wouldn't be dared to be thrown off, but it did bound off Mossblaze and faced Quickpaw, growling.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:33 am
Lillystripes and Rosetiger lay wheezing on the ground, then they got up. "Get the face." Rosetiger mewed to Lillystripes. 
The brown tabby nodded, and ran to the badger's front, scratching it's eyes, whilst the black tabby raked her claws down it's back.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 am
Quickpaw was immediately thrown off as the badger put up a fight at Rosetiger and Lilystripes. He was slammed against a tree. As he slid down the trunk, he angled his eyes down to his paws, gazing into the blood that was "nesting" in his paw pads. He felt dizzy.
Mossblaze almost shut her eyes, but knew her Clan needed this. She thought of the first move she had remembered from apprentice training and leaped onto the badgers head, ramming it side to side. She hooked her claws onto it's eye sockets as it tried to break away from the three she-cats weight on it, but yowled in pain as the eye sockets were ripped up by the queen.
"That's what you get~!" Mossblaze exclaimed.
The badger refused to lose this fight. It rammed it's paw into her head, and smashed her into the tree as she slid down, dizzy, next to Quickpaw.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 am
Umberlight dashed over to where Cinderpelt lay. "Cinderpelt!" he mewed, looking her up and down. "Uhm, uh, I need to apply pressure to the wounds. Right? I'm not a medicine cat!" he yowled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:41 am
Lillystripes stared at Mossblaze, and raked her hind-paws down the badgers nose, her front paws locked into it's eyes.
---
Rosetiger raked her claws down the badger's butt, nodding to Lillystripes as it reared up.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:31 am
Quickpaw snapped out of his daze, hearing Umberlight.
"Should I get Soraflight..?" he asked, still slightly dizzy.
Mossblaze shook herself clean as blood trickled down her eye. She shuddered and feebly face the badger again, swiping out with a useless paw.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:05 pm
"Hurry!" He yowled, trying his hardest to stop the bleeding.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 pm
Quickpaw nodded and raced for camp as fast as he could. He was still dizzy and ended up ramming himself straight into another tree just outside camp.
Mossblaze got most of her strength up again and lashed out at the badgers small black nose, hissing and snarling and growling.
"Get away from us, stink-breath~!!" she arched her back and bared her teeth, trying to come off as a threat.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 pm
Soraflight skidded into the meadow, a few cobwebs in her mouth. She spotted the cats fighting the badger within a few heartbeats and ran towards them.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:52 pm
Quickpaw dashed in after Soraflight. He gained up his energy and leaped back into the fight, lashing his tail as a gesture to Mossblaze to go to Soraflight.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:55 pm
Are BOTH the queens here? What is it with these cats? Soraflight thought furiously, rushing over to Mossblaze.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Mossblaze looked at Soraflight, feeling dazed and sighing.
"Oh, you're here.." she reached out a paw and felt Soraflight's face.
She was stunned with shock of all the blood loss and was very much dizzy.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:15 pm
"Quickpaw, Umberlight, lead the badger away." she yowled, pressing cobwebs against the she-cat's wounds.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:41 pm
Quickpaw nodded immediately, jumping onto the badger and rolling around with it.
"Get away from my Clanmates, mouse-brained idiot~!!" he yowled, ripping its fur to shreds.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:35 pm
Cinderpelt moaned, waking up slightly. She yelped as a twig poked her, and curled up in a ball, yelping.
---
Lillystripes nodded, leaping off the badger, and flicking her tail up. Rosetiger followed, and turned to Soraflight. "The badger went for Cinderpelt first." she mewed, flicking her tail towards the ball of grey fur.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:55 am
Quickpaw held a lock on the creatures ear. He wouldn't let it go off without a fight.
Mossblaze watched them fight, wincing every time Soraflight placed cobwebs on her wounds.
Why can't I fight? I'm fine.. she thought, flinching.
xXThorntailXx
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:33 am
Thorntail charged into the clearing, and crouched near Cinderpelt. "What did you do now?" she mewed, attempting to cheer her up. She then looked at Soraflight. "Should I go help with the badger?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:08 am
Cinderpelt moaned, her sides bleeding heavily. The cut on her head had reopened, and she moaned. "Help." she wheezed. "Ashmoon. Sadpaw. Ashmoon. Sadpaw." she kept repeating. "Have you come for me?" she murmured slightly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:28 am
Mossblaze heard the grunts from Cinderpelt. She felt woozy, and kept seeing bright lights flashing in front of her. Figures would appear and disappear around her, not a regular cat being. They were made of beautiful white and black stars, that blinded her from the brightness. In this dark time, she really couldn't understand anything of what was happening.
Beargrowl. Hazelcloud. Raccoonmask. Moondust. Are you coming for me? Mossblaze mouthed, blood trickling down her lips.
Beargrowl was her brother, Hazelcloud was her sister, Raccoonmask was her father, and Moondust. She shuddered. She couldn't believe her foster mother went to SoulClan after.. all that.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:34 am
"N-no! Stop!" SOraflight yowled, shaking horribly. They're both going to die! she realized. There's nothing I can do. No, she had to try. "Thorntail, grab some cobweb! Help with Cinderpelt!" she sobbed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:43 am
Quickpaw was rammed against the tree, sliding down next to Mossblaze. He looked, Dazed, into Soraflight's eyes, slowly closing them. He couldn't bare the blood loss, but he tried his best to keep himself up. His eye was splashed with scarlet-red blood.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:50 am
"Nonono, Quickpaw, stop fighting." Soraflight mewed. "I- I'll fight the badger."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:57 am
Quickpaw swirled his head around, feeling dizzy. He fainted, blood drooling into his mouth.
Mossblaze turned slowly to Soraflight, shaking her head.
"No.... you.. you.. can't." she stated, shivering.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:00 pm
"I'm not going to sit here and watch everyone die!" she snarled. The badger was starting to approach them. She stood in front of the injured cats.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:12 pm
The clearing was quiet. The grass was ruffled by the wind under his paws. Suddenly, the badger leaped out of nowhere. The corpse of his fellow Clanmates surrounded him in a pool of blood. He realized he couldn't move. Rosetiger, Lilystripes, Cinderpelt, Soraflight, Mossblaze, everyone: one word: gone. All gone. The bones had started to rot and smell, and the badger lumbered towards him. He was the only survivor. He was bathed into the scarlet-red liquid, crying louder than a mouse's squeal when you've just killed it. Then, the corpses reappeared - as different people - and fought off the badger. He was helped up by Rosetiger and they shared tongues.
Quickpaw's eyes snapped open. Like most of his odd dreams, they had ended happily. But he couldn't understand. What had happened here?
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:17 pm
Soraflight snarled, her tail bushed and lashing, fear scent waving off her. Umberlight turned and, to his horror, spotted her facing the badger. I'm not loosing any more family today! he thought in panic, rushing towards the badger.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:19 pm
Quickpaw shook his head. Firmly licking the blood off his paws, he got to his feet and approached the badger.
"Soraflight, no~! Go help Mossblaze! She needs you more!" he yowled as he bounded onto the badgers behind, scratching at it and frantically attempting to scramble up its back.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:27 pm
Soraflight backed down again to her patient. Those two can handle it. she tried to tell herself, dressing Mossblaze's wounds.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:32 pm
Quickpaw locked his jaws onto the creatures neck, snarling ferociously. He might have seemed small to the badger, but he was ready to fight.
"You can't beat us~!" he yowled, batting at the creatures right ear, and then to the left, and back to the right.
He was trying his best to confuse it.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:34 pm
The badger blinked, roaring and tossing its head. Umberlight swiped at its face, screeching.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:41 pm
Quickpaw leaped over its head and starting running side to side, to and fro. The badger swiped its paws out, watching Quickpaw. It looked like it was getting dizzy, but kept trying and chasing the quick apprentice around in circles.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:43 pm
Umberlight barreled into the badger. It snorted and backed away. It looked again at the cats then started running in the opposite direction.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:54 pm
Quickpaw chased it off. At one time he tripped over his own tail, but quickly got up, shook his fur, and kept on racing after it. Suddenly, the badger skidded to a stop. It turned around in a swift budge, leaped over Quickpaw, and darted side-to-side, towards Soraflight and Mossblaze. It didn't seem fulfilled yet, Quickpaw guessed.
"No~!! Watch out~!!" he called, panting as he ran back to Umberlight and the others.
xXThorntailXx
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:42 am
Thorntail felt dizzy, so much happening at once, she ran and got the biggest wad of cobwebs she could, pawing them to Soraflight. "Come on Cinderpelt..." she whispered, tearing up. "Don't die on me." she slowly was cleaning the blood off her fur.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 am
Cinderpelt shook her head, opening her eyes. "I will die a happy cat, knowing that my kits will survive. And I will see my mate, and kit, and maybe even my father, whoever he is." she rasped. "Tell them I will watch over them." She caught a glance at the badger. "Once it has killed cat, it will leave. But be warned, it shall be back." she rasped, her breath slowly fading. 
Closing her eyes, she met a bright light, and saw Ashmoon. "Welcome to SoulClan." he purred, Sadpaw appearing behind him. Cinderpelt purred, and ran up to touch noses with him, before running off into the bright light. "Goodbye, FireClan." she mewed, her voice the same as when she was 25 moons old, and speaking in the live world - to Thorntail, Soraflight, Quickpaw, and the others. She let out a final breath, and it stopped.
---
Rosetiger glanced back, and saw Cinderpelt on the ground. The badger also noticed, and growled, deciding to go back.

OOC: Mossblaze can die from wounds, right?
xXThorntailXx
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 am
"NO!" Thorntail whipped back her head and yowled a sad cry. "I promise," she mewed, looking back at her friend's lifeless body. "I will send the kits your message." The tabby she-cat got to her paws and dipped her head.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:03 am
Lillystripes watched as the badger lumbered away. "She's dead, isn't she." she murmured, squeaking slightly.

OOC: This time I don't regret it. Yet.

Last edited by Rogue on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXThorntailXx
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:39 am
Thorntail looked at the kitten. "Yes." she mewed sorrowly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:47 am
Quickpaw watched Cinderpelt's breath escape her, crying.
"No~!! Cinderpelt, no~!!" he cried, tears pouring from his bloody eyes.
Sadpaw looked at her mother.
"Hi, mother. Glad to have you back." she meowed half happily half wisely, leading the way to show Cinderpelt around SoulClan.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:23 am
Soraflight sobbed, pressing her face into her paws. One job, look after these cats, just ONE job, and I failed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:26 pm
Cinderpelt purred, following her daughter into the warmth of SoulClan, her tail entwined with her mates.
---
OOC: LILLYSTRIPES IS NOT A BABY o-o x3

IC: Lillystripes let out a wail, and Rosetiger came over, resting her tail on Lillystripes' shoulders.
xXThorntailXx
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:34 am
Thorntail sadly hauled Cinderpelt back to camp, returning for Mossblaze.
Metzi
Metzi
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:01 am
Brindlestripe padded through the cold, stale air. She tasted the air. The only thing that she scented was a faint mouse scent. Brindlestripe's tail dropped. A mouse would not be big enough to feed a hungry queen, let alone a clan. Still, she steadied herself into a crouch. The mouse looked plump, but it was young and small. Brindlestripe pounced, snapping the mouse's spine. She gave thanks to Soulclan and covered the mouse with long strands of grass. Brindlestripe found a squirrel, and took the mouse and squirrel with her to camp.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:24 am
Darkwillow padded into the meadow, stopping for a few seconds to close her eyes and smell the fresh-air along with the breezes. It was a bit chilly, but there was lots of prey hiding in the tall grass for warmth. 
-
Nightpelt followed right behind, bounding up some boulders and looking around, waiting for  the rest of the patrol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum