Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

BrightClan/FireClan border

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BrightClan/FireClan border

Post by Shadowfrost on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:45 am

Ivystripe glanced towards Ivorystar and Umberlight, a bad feeling tingling in his stomach. He said nothing though. but continued to sniff around for any herbs. It'll be fine. It's still going to plan, and we can handle one warrior. He shook the anxiousness off, focusing on his job.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shadowfrost

Dusk~ Foxwind

Fire~ Leafnight, Shadowfang, Ravenfur

Water~ Dappletail, Cypresskit, Spiderkit, Larkkit, Phoenixkit, Ryekit,

Bright~ Gorsecloud, Ivystripe, Sedgeflower, Sprucekit, Splashkit

Frost~ Flickerfur, Jayshade, Shadowkit

Other~ Vixen, Bell, Cobalt

Shadow's Llama
Shadowfrost
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:17 am

Ivorystar hissed. "You think I don't know that? That's why I'm killing you to get rid of the victims." she snarled, leaping onto his back and punching her paws rough into his back. She latched her claws around his eye, keeping all her weight locked on Umberlight's back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 am

"What victims?" Umberlight hissed, pain rippling through his back. "We haven't attacked you! Now all you've done is guaranteed revenge, Ivorystar. Do you even care about your Clan? Or are you just trying to convince yourself that you're worthy of leading?"

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard(rogue), Jingle(rogue), Angus(loner), Dottie(loner), Martenpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:26 am

"I care very much about my Clan, don't you know!" she hissed and pulled back, her claws still around Umberlight's eyes, raking them across his face and slicing it down his throat.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:39 am

Umberlight looked into the BrightClan leader's eyes, the world fading. He tried to speak, but the only a strangled gurgling sound came out. Coward, he mouthed, then slumped against the ground.

Soraflight yanked her foot out of the crevice and scrambled out of the badger set, running back to camp, ignoring the pain shooting through her leg as she stepped.
Tawnysky spotted a shape running towards FireClan camp and narrowed her eyes. She cautiously followed.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:21 am

Ivorystar watched Umberlight's body go limp, and she slumped off of him, sorrow in her eyes. She saw his flanks slowly stilling and she gaped. "Oh SoulClan.." she murmured.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:19 am

"I-is he dead?" Crimsonheart mewed to the cat next to her

OOC Someone fill in Smile

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DuskClan: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WaterClan: Sandstar(leader), Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainfall, Rainpaw
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
RLK: Ice(L), Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonyflame on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:18 am

Darkpaw stared at Umberlights unmoving body. " I.. think he is.." He mumbled back to Crimsonheart.

Cats

Brightclan: 
Waterclan:
Frostclan: 
Fireclan: 
DuskClan:
Rouge:

Other Roleplay characters:
None

Waiting;
Stormpaw and Fernpaw

Waiting:
Ebonyflame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:22 am

"Ivorystar killed a warrior!" Crimsonheart whispered with shock

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:47 am

"Oh my stars." Ivorystar muttered. Shaking her head, she rested her back against a trunk of a tree, watching Umberlight's unmoving body intently. She pricked her ears, hearing the remark from Crimsonheart, and recoiled her lips in a soft snarl. "We're leaving." She announced. "Gather all the prey and herbs caught and follow me. We're moving to FrostClan now." She hissed, picking up the squirrel she had caught and beginning to trot back towards BrightClan territory.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:55 am

Crimsonheart nodded and followed Ivorystar with herbs in her jaws

OOC: RIP Umberlight

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:58 am

My cats here nodded, picked up the herbs/prey that had caught found and followed after Ivorystar.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:05 am

Crimsonheart looke one last time at Umberlight and Dovefeather's bodies. May SoulClan light your path, both of you

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:28 am

Tawnysky glanced back at the shape darting away, then turned to follow Ivorystar.

Soraflight raced to her camp, tears rolling down her cheeks, sobbing. My last family member, gone. Her mind chanted in a mantra as she ran.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:52 am

Kestrelwing stared wistfully at Dovefeather and Umberflight. I thought we came here to take herbs and prey, not kill! she thought sadly. She gathered up her prey and herbs and followed after Ivorystar.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: Rowantuft(warrior)
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnkit(kit)
FC: Vixenblaze(warrior), Panthermask(warrior)
RLK: Quartz, Lavender, Hellfire

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:54 am

Birchstripe led his patrol over the border, fear prickling through him as he walked, listening carefully for any rustling leaves or footsteps.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:58 am

Cloudheart looked around, letting the scents engulph him. He could smell brightclan, but it was old.

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:01 pm

Rosetiger swiveled her ears forward, padding as lightly as she could on the sodden ground. "I smell blood. I think this is where they killed Umberflight," Rosetiger whispered. "They can't be too far away."

WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Cloudheart nodded. The most tacicul way to solve this was without a battle.

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:07 pm

OOC: Old? They just left like an hour ago their time!
IC: "B-b-b-be caref-ful, some m-m-might be around." Birchstripe stuttered nervously, limbs trembling in anticipation.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:08 pm

OOC: Fixing it

Cloudheart nodded. He looked around him, scents overpowering his eyesight. So this was were Umberlight was killed.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Ooc: Idk what you were trying to say (tacicul), but please use spell check so people can read what you're trying to say #grammar nerd.  Smile 

Ic: "Are we going to search through BrightClan territory?" Rosetiger asked, scenting BrightClan had crossed back into their own territory.

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:13 pm

"No...it seems pointlessly risky." Birchstripe pointed out, "They're justified in attack if we cross onto their land."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:15 pm

"They passed into our territory and killed Umberflight!" Rosetiger hissed. "Surely we're authorized to attack them."

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Cloudheart shook his head. "I agree with Birchstripe. There is too much risks."

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

"I think attacking would be nice" Sparkfeather hissed. "Those mange-pelts deserve it" She added with a snarl

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

"Cowards," Rosetiger snarled, unsheathing her claws. "If I weren't ordered by Redstar to listen to you, Birchstripe, I would cross that border myself."

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:22 pm

"What, and cause more loss for this Clan?!" Birchstripe hissed, "Look what they did to Umberlight! And he was on his side of the border! They'd be far more ruthless to a trespasser."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:22 pm

"We can't fight!" Cloudheart protessed.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:23 pm

"True true true" Sparkfeather mewed and lashed her tail over the ground. "SoulClan protect us all" she whispered to the dark sky

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:51 pm

"Shut your trap before I shut it for you," Rosetiger growled, holding up an unsheathed paw threateningly. "Battle is unavoidable at this point."

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:58 pm

"I strongly advise against the smallest Clan fighting the two biggest Clans like maybe that's just me!" Birchstripe hissed, lashing his tail.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:10 pm

"We could ally with WaterClan and FrostClan!" Rosetiger countered, ears laid back on her head. "Surely they're being targeted as well."

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:11 pm

"That is not the answer! We must not fight!" Cloudheart hissed.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:15 pm

"What do you expect us to do? Stand by while each of us are being picked off one by one and watch our happy lives be destroyed?" Rosetiger asked, shoving her nose into Cloudheart's face.

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:25 pm

"We MUST fight!" Sparkfeather snarled. She agreed with Rosetiger.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Cloudheart shook his head. "But they are far away!"

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Bitternfrost bounded into the clearing, teeth chattering at the chilly breeze and annoying snow layering the ground. He quickly started renewing the scent markers, following Redstar's orders.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Nightpelt approached the border, ruffling his fur up for warmth as he opened his jaws to scent for any suspicious smells. 

Darkwillow followed closely behind.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:14 am

OOC: Bump, whoever was on the patrol.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:00 am

OOC Sorry!

IC:
Sparkfeather followed Nightpelt carefully, sniffing for BrightClan scent. We need to watch out for BrightClan..... she thought.

OOC isn't Foxpaw on patrol as well?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:11 am

OOC: It's okay. And Foxpaw is on the other patrol  and Claypaw is on this one.
@Willowpoppy Bring Claypaw
@Daisyleap Bring Bitternfrost
~
Nightpelt wrinkled his nose at the scent of prey and noticed left over morsels and carcasses of squirrels and mice as well as a few birds. "What in Starclan...?" He muttered to himself.
~
Darkwillow widened her eyes, "Brightclan stole our prey?" She meowed out loud, not quite surprised at all.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:19 am

OOC You mean SoulClan not StarClan? Lol

IC:

"BrightClan stole our prey???" Sparkfeather hissed. "Well that's not surprising." She added as an after thought.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:08 am

Bitternfrost rolled his eyes, but said nothing. He padded up to the carcass of a crow, crouching down and sniffing it. "It has an interesting scent to it, mixed with BrightClan." he murmured.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 am

Claypaw crinkled his nose, then pricked his ears. "It smells like it was dragged through dirt or something. That's just plain rude."

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:25 am

Nightpelt frowned, "It's like they're taunting us." He growled, annoyance prickling at his fur.

Darkwillow shrugged, "Well, we'll just report to Redstar, and she'll take care of it." She meowed, rubbing her scent on a log to refresh the border scents.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Claypaw huffed as he followed along. "I get that they're a rival Clan and everything, but surely they have some decency? Ivorystar wouldn't have been chosen as a leader unless she was capable of leading," he mused quietly.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Darkwillow nodded, finishing re-scenting the border marks, "You're right, Even though they seem pretty edgy right now, I don't see why they'd just leave prey like this." She frowned, "Anyone killing it would have eaten or taken it back to camp."

Nightpelt didn't respond and only nodded, staring off into Brightclan territory, thinking of hi sister.

OOC: Should we keep them here so the Frostclan patrol can meet them?

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:11 am

OOC: Whoops sorry for double posting, but just wanted to add they should move to the fire/bright/frost border so they'll meet the frostclan patrol there.

~
Nightpelt flicked his ears, "Let's head on, we still have to check the rest of our borders." He meowed, still suspicious about the prey.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Crabpaw trotted towards the border, fuming and determined to prove himself somehow.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top