WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 4 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:54 am
Hazel snorted, and her eyes flickered with humour as she let out a laugh, rolling over on the floor, laughing.
--
Nut looked at them all and crouched down, determined not to be seen.

OOC: I had to edit the post since I read Nut's persona again o3o

Last edited by Cinder on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 4 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:37 pm
"I CAN HUNT!" Chestnut snarled, his tiny, fluffy tail sticking upright, "AND I can beat you all into carrion if I have to!"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:35 pm
Hazel rolled up to her paws. "Sorry." She giggled.
--
Nut watched them with wide eyes.
--
"Hazel, River, stop laughing. Chestnut, calm down. Nut, out the corner. We're going hunting and I'll tell you if you can hunt or not." Deadpool scolded. "And where is Pumpkin?"

OOC: oops I forgot about Pumpkin

@Honorchior :3
Anonymous

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:57 pm
River let out one more snort and glanced at Chestnut with a teasing face. "Fine, but you better watch out, Chestnut might scare all the prey!" He added in, snickering.

Riot scented the air, "Hurry, Melody, get behind this bush! Someone is coming." He whispered, diving into a nearby bush.

Dovepaw sighed, "Great I lost track of Tunnelpaw and Fluffpaw!" She mumbled to herself. She tiwtched her ear as she heard a rustle in a bush. Maybe it's a mouse? She thought.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:49 am
Tunnelpaw prowled into a bush, only to bump into Riot and Melody.
"Mouse-dung! Are you two Feathermoon's kits?" He asked soothingly, hoping not to get a fight out of it.

Minkura opened her jaws wide in a yawn as she began padding towards the DuskClan border, hungry. She saw Dovepaw and narrowed her eyes with a chuckle.
"Well, hello, little DuskClanner." She mewed with a chuckle.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:49 am
" I'm shadow. I'm new around here, and I think I might stay and help you all out in hunting, if that's ok of course." shadow meowed respectfully.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:48 am
Deadpool nodded, suddenly scenting Fluffpaw and Groundpaw. "Can you take care of them for a second, Shadow?" he asked, padding out and following Fluffpaw and Groundpaw's scent.
--
Fluffpaw looked up at Deadpool, who was standing next to them. "Hi again." She mewed, her eyes wide.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:37 am
" oh. um sure." Shadow meowed nervously. " so. want to play a game?" She meowed to the kits warily. I'm horrible with kits..
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:56 pm
Shard darted through the alley and met up with the rest of the group. "Thank the stars I got away from those-ugh." she started, spotting the DuskClan apprentices.

"We're too old for games." Chestnut snorted, flicking his tail and glaring at the newcomer.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:35 pm
Nut crept out his corner and looked up slowly. "Can we hunt?" he asked in a small voice.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 01, 2016 5:44 am
Tunnelpaw stepped up to Deadpool.
"We need more information on our mother." he squeaked, buffing up his small muscles to try and look tough.

Minkura crept away from the bush and faced Dovepaw.
"Hello, little apprentice." she rumbled.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 5:46 am
Deadpool shuffled his feet, looking up and seeing Minkura. "Well... she's over there... but don't go running for her!" he mewed. "Please!"

OOC: best fat-her eva XDDDDDDDDD

i meant the - XD
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 01, 2016 5:49 am
Tunnelpaw ignored his father and sprinted out of the bush, hoping Fluffpaw was on his heels. He skidded in front of Minkura and smiled.
"Are you Minkura?" he asked quietly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 5:50 am
Fluffpaw shot after him, looking up at Minkura. "Are you?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 5:52 am
Shard snorted and rolled her eyes at the apprentices. "Should we chase them off?" she whispered to Minkura.
Jingle gave a chuckle of amusement at the apprentices eagerness.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 5:53 am
Deadpool watched Fluffpaw and Groundpaw, his eyes narrowing. I'm glad they don't live here. he thought, his ears twitching. Anyway, I have enough kits.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 7:15 am
" oh.. um of course we can hunt do you all know how to?" shadow asked the kits.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 7:19 am
"Yep." Hazel replied, her eyes and mouth wide as she looked at Shadow. "Where will we go?"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 7:31 am
"  not very far, I don't want to stray to far from the others, lets head up north a little way." Shadow meowed and started limp-walking towards the way she said.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 7:33 am
A chance to prove myself... Chestnut thought, padding along the sparsely forested area, sniffing for prey of some sort.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 7:37 am
Nut followed slowly, his ears pricked.
--
Hazel bounded after them, suddenly leaping on a twig and snapping it.
--
Nut leaped away as he heard the twig snap, then slowly padded back forwards. "I-is it safe?" he asked.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 7:39 am
Shadow smiled at Nut. " yes, I'm sure its safe." She told him softly.

willow padded slowly threw the ferns, nudging dust and sand forward.

" where are we going?" sand wailed softly to her mother.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 7:40 am
Nut nodded, still unsure, and lifted his nose slowly. He smelt a mouse, and started stalking it, leaping onto it. He messily missed it's neck, and the mouse slipped away. "Mouse-dung!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 7:44 am
Shadow looked at him. " its fine, you'll get the next one." she reassured him. 

Willow looked at her daughter. " I heard there was a group of cats living here, I'm hoping they will take us in." She told her. I cant feed you on my own! I cant watch them AND hunt I need help.. she thought.

" oh.." Sand mumbled and nudged her brother Dust. hes being quieter then usual..

Dust glanced at his sister and nudged her back, smiling.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 7:47 am
Hazel snickered at his poor try, and bent down, sniffing a bird. She stalked it carefully, leaping onto it and swiftly nipping it's neck. She picked it up carefully, and put it down. "Caught it!"
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 7:52 am
" good job! your going to be a great hunter!" Shadow purred.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 7:57 am
Hazel purred, glancing smugly at Nut. She pushed the bird towards Nut. "You have it." she purred, her smugness over.
-
Nut nodded shyly, hooking it towards him quickly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 am
Shadow opened her mouth and tasted the air. She scented a squirrel. " whose going next?" she asked.

Sand smiled back. thats more like him!

dust swiped a paw, snow showered Sand.

Willow opened her mouth, cat scent bathed over her. thats a lot of cats!
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 am
Chestnut spotted a plump pigeon trotting across a small thunderpath and dropped into a crouch, creeping steadily forward. He waggled his hindquarters and leaped, pinning the pigeon. The bird cooed furiously and pecked him in the face, struggling free and flying away.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 8:10 am
"I will." Hazel whispered, creeping forwards and stalking the squirrel. She leaped, pinning it down and bit it's neck. "Here." she mewed, picking it up and dropping it at Chestnut's paws.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 8:13 am
Sand yelped and jumped at Dust, they withered around in the snow.

Dust giggled and batted at Sand.

" you guys! shh!" Willow whispered harshly at them.

" bad luck." Shadow meowed to chestnut. " nice catch though." she added to hazel.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 8:13 am
"That squirrel must have been dumb." Chestnut growled, "Not to hear you stalking it."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 8:14 am
Hazel rolled her eyes. "You must be dumb if you can't accept food when it's in front of your paws." she shot back.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 8:17 am
"I'm not even hungry!" Chestnut growled, puffing his chest up proudly. "I'll be getting my OWN food, thank you very much!" he strutted away.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 8:18 am
"Fine! See who catches the most prey!" Hazel growled, spinning around and sniffing the air.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 8:23 am
" hey! don't go to far away." Shadow meowed after them.

" sorry.." Sand meowed to her mom then shot a " whatever" look to Dust.

Dust giggled a little then pricked his ears as he heard some cats talking.

Willow pricked her ears. " stay here." She meowed to her kits. She pushed her way threw the undergrowth and looked for the cats.

ooc when is the twoleg place coming back?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 am
OOC: not open yet

IC: "I won't." Nut mewed quietly.
--
Hazel scented a rabbit, and bent down slowly, before leaping after it and running. She took a flying leap into it's back,, and brought it down with a swift bite to the neck. Quickly she buried it.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 am
Chestnut caught the scent of a rabbit and followed, careful to tread quietly as not to scare it away. The rabbit flicked an ear as it nibbled on grass. Chestnut crossed over onto the Clan border as he followed the timid creature.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 8:28 am
Hazel spun around, scenting another squirrel on the border. She crept after it, leaping onto it, but growling in annoyance when it slipped out her paws. Mouse-dung!
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 8:32 am
Shadow padded after chestnut. " hey, get back here that's clan territory!" She whispered. I cant let HIM get attacked too! he's just a kit. 
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 8:35 am
Chestnut leapt at the rabbit, who had seen Shadow and started to flee. He crashed into the rocky soil, letting out a squeal of pain as his paws were slashed by the hard ground.
"You made me loose my prey!" he sobbed.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 8:39 am
Shadow darted over the border. " I'm sorry, are you ok? I heard a squeal.

Willow saw Nut and tilted her head. He is almost as big as a kit! She thought and looked around for someone else.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 8:41 am
"Yeah, I would have had that rabbit if you hadn't made it move! Now I don't have the rabbit and my paws hurt!" he hissed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 8:43 am
Hazel glanced at Chestnut, before lifting her head high and walking back over the border. She looked around, her ears twitching when she heard a mouse's steps. She stalked it carefully, launching for it and nipping it's neck carefully.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 8:44 am
Shadow sighed and looked away. oh great someone ALREADY hates me. she thought. " sorry, now lets get of clan territory." She meowed and started walking back over the border.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 01, 2016 9:05 am
Chestnut got up, then got right back to hunting, DEFIANTLY. He spotted a cluster of birds pecking berries off a bush and launched himself at them, grabbing and killing one by sheer luck.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 9:07 am
Hazel's ears twitched and she spun around, seeing a bird. She took a flying leap at it and rolled over with it, messily grabbing it's neck in her mouth and putting the bird down. That was a bad catch, but at least I caught it..
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 9:14 am
Sand crawled after her mother, and turned sharply to the right. She padded threw the undergrowth silently. She gasped quietly as she almost crashed into Hazel. She backed up a little, snapping a twig.

Dust stared after his sister. " get back here!" he whispered then rushed quietly after her, he stopped at stared at Hazel.

Shadow rolled her eyes. ok, don't listen to me then.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 01, 2016 9:17 am
Hazel spun around. "Hey! Who are you?!" she growled, her neck fur rising.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun May 01, 2016 9:19 am
" I.. I'm Sand." She meowed bravely staring Hazel in the eyes.

Willow pricked her ears as she heard voices. " did I hear sand?" she mumbled, then rushed back to were she left her kits. their gone! she thought gasping then looked around.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum