WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 7 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Tue May 03, 2016 11:15 am
Deadpool purred. "Probably to the other end of twolegplace. Until the territories have been made." he mewed, eating the rabbit hungrily.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 7 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Tue May 03, 2016 11:18 am
" ok." Willow purred curling her tail around her suckling kits.

ooc I hate rp queens... also should, once they leave, still post at the duskclan border or move to like brightclan/ twoleg place or something.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 11:22 am
OOC: same place to rp, but like, not near Minkura, etc.

IC: "I'll get Feathermoon and the kits." Deadpool mewed, padding back to where they were staying. He ran to Hazel and Nut. "We're moving. Follow the Twoleg path out, until you see Willow and her kits." he whispered to themm
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 03, 2016 11:27 am
" Ok." Willow purred and lapped at her kits pelts. Deadpool and Feathermoon are nice. I'm glade I wont be alone any more, of course I have my kits but.. I need adult cats around. It keeps me from going insane.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 am
Hazel and Nut nodded, padding together and following the trail. They bounded up to Willow. "Hi!" Hazel mewed.
--
Deadpool turned around, nodding at Feathermoon. We'll get River and Pumpkin when they wake up. he thought, looking for Chestnut.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 03, 2016 11:35 am
" hi again Hazel!" Willow purred.

Sand looked up at them. " hello!" She meowed

Dust glanced at them then looked away shyly and curled up next to his mother.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 03, 2016 11:37 am
Feathermoon nodded, picking her 3 female kits up, holding 1 in her mouth and the other 2 on her back.
--
Deadpool followed, with the other 3 male kits. They followed the path, putting the kits down when they got there. "I can't find Chestnut, and River and Pumpkin are still sleeping."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 03, 2016 11:40 am
" ok, well look at these cuties!" Willow purred looking at the kits. " what are their names?" She asked.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 03, 2016 2:01 pm
Min flicked an ear and launched herself up a tree. Taking the highest perch possible, she watched over the teriterrory, seeing a strange calico lurking below.
"Get off my territory," she rumbled, leaping down and facing the cat.

Blair stopped in her tracks, spinning around to face the rogue. She flinched as she felt claws rake  down her back, and she collapsed, wailing in pain. Minkura towered over her, but suddenly she was bowled over by another tortoiseshell.

"Get away from her!" Daisy shrieked and dug her claws into Min's face, picking up Blair by the scruff and scampering away.

"You two are lucky I didn't get the chance to sharpen my claws today!" Min called after them angrily.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 04, 2016 3:49 am
Mousey ran after Daisy and Blair, glaring at Minkura with her one eye as she passed. "Are you okay?" she asked when they had stopped running, her eyes wide.
--_--_--_--_--_--

Feathermoon purred. "Maximum Ride, Nudge, Angel, Gazzy and Fang. We haven't named the last one yet."
--
Deadpool looked at the kit, who had opened his eyes to reveal misty blue eyes. "Iggy." he mewed automatically.
Anonymous

Wed May 04, 2016 3:56 am
Cobra, who had been taking a stroll in the woods, heard the shriek and recognized the voice of Blair, who he had met before and considered her as a secret friend. Running towards the sound, he spotted Daisy and Mousey dragging her away. I can't go in front of Daisy, she'll kill me! Who did this to Blair?! Oh mice and squirrels, I hope she's alright! He thought, watching Blair worriedly.

Artemis padded back to the alley way, her ears flattened as rain started to pour down. Fox-dung! The rest of the group should be at the alley way with the prey... She reassured herself, her stomach begging for food.

Speckledswoop sat at the alley way, licking her paw and cleaning her whiskers. She growled as rain soaked her newly cleaned fur and dashed into the broken down twoleg den.

Riot stumbled back to the alley way with a blackbird in his mouth, but on his way he bumped into Minkura.

River stretched as he entered the home where Honor and Deadpool were staring at the kits. "Honestly, you guys have gone soft with these kits. I'm not feeding them, anyway." He half hissed half snickered.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 04, 2016 5:24 am
OOC: They moved XDD

Deadpool, Feather and kits left de group, and said first 'if you want to stay with them, stay'. They joined up with Willow, Dust and Sand now

Ya XD

IC: Feathermoon looked at Iggy. "He's blind." she mewed. "I'm glad we took him away before Shard, Jingle or Minkura noticed." she shivered slightly, licking Iggy's head.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 04, 2016 8:47 am
Daisy swiped her tongue over her paws as she settled against a tree trunk. She juggled the thoughts of either scolding Blair for wandering off or scolding herself for losing Blair and not keeping an eye on her. Instead, she said nothing and sighed, tearing up the grass with her claws.

Blair looked at her paws, being flooded with guilt. I hope Daisy doesn't feel bad.. she thought, licking her closing wounds with a wince.

Tommy rested his head on his paws, watching Blair with wide eyes. He batted at a twig, picking up an unfamiliar scent close by. He tossed his head back, squinting into the sun, but saw nothing.

Melody opened her jaws wide in a yawn and began chasing her tail with a monotonic giggle. She stepped outside, met with a blast of cold wind and a splash of fat rain falling onto her nose. She looked up at the sky, which was painted with a dull eel color as she looked around for Doe.

Honor settled onto a scruffy, furry rug and licked her stomach, kneading at the loose threads hanging from the strange, catlike Twoleg object. She stood in an awkward crouched position as she bent down to wash her back.

Min confidently strutted back to the Twoleg nest, grumbling as rain began to pitter-patter roughly against her coat. By the time she reached the Twoleg home, her fur was rain-sodden and she trudged in, licking her pelt to dry it off.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 04, 2016 6:28 pm
Mousey looked at Blair and Daisy. "Let's get somewhere before we get too wet." she mewed, shaking her fur dry.
Anonymous

Wed May 04, 2016 8:42 pm
Cobra wanted to reach out and ask if Blair was okay, but told himself  it would be too risky, plus, Artemis was waiting for him to return with prey. 

Riot reached the alley way, he climbed up the shed roof and across the plank and into the broken window of the abandoned twoleg place they called home. Shaking his pelt, he glanced at Melody, "Wheres Doe?" He meowed, usually the smart, innocent sister of his would greet him, which Riot figured she always looked up to him.

Artemis entered the broken house a few heartbeats later with a squirrel and a plump vole in her jaws.

--
*Poof River there
River glanced at Iggy, Great, he won't even be able to hunt for himself! He thought, studying the tom. "How about Artemis's group? Are they still our allies?" He asked anxiously. If Artemis sided with Minkura, they would be outnumbered, and maybe even tracked down and fought! River shuffled his paws nervously.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 05, 2016 4:05 am
"I'm going to see about that. I also heard there's another group of cats nearby, who live in an abandoned twoleg nest." Deadpool mewed. "At least 2 other groups I've heard about, that means."

OOC; @Daisyleap is Ocelot still alive? And are Snake and Flame alive?

BTW I killed the Tiger in Lion's group. Razz
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu May 05, 2016 8:29 am
" why they wouldn't.. kill him would they!" Willow gasped in horror.  they couldn't possibly kill a blind kit!
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 05, 2016 9:51 am
"They probably would." Feathermoon mewed, licking her kit another time.
--
Lightstep and Nightwing raced up to the border. "There's a trail of blood to under that Bush." Lightstep whispered to his sister, crouching down and moving slowly towards it, Nightwing following after him.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu May 05, 2016 12:28 pm
Shadow stepped out in front of  Lightstep and Nightwing. " hello. may I asked what you are doing here?" she meowed

" Then its good you got out when you did." Willow meowed sadly.

Dust looked at the younger kits. " their so little!" he squeaked suddenly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 05, 2016 6:02 pm
"We're looking for 2 dead cats somebody here killed." Nightwing growled coldly.
--
Lightstep rested his tail on Nightwing's back. "Sorry about her, she's also a bit grouchy." he purred.
Anonymous

Thu May 05, 2016 7:50 pm
OOC: Weren't they in the patrol to go to Brightclan?

Artemis nodded a hello to Honor, Riot and Melody who were already there. She left outside once more and on top of a higher roof, where she could see many things. At first glance, she thought it was some of the rouge allies, but noticed the scent of clan cats. More of them?! She thought, growling to herself.

Cobra managed to get inside the abandoned twoleg place without slipping on the plank. He puffed, dropping his vole into the pile of food. They needed to wait for Artemis and Arrow, who ate first. Then, they could snatch their own, sometimes fighting for it.

Speckledswoop dropped her two squirrels in the pile as well, padding over to Cobra and sitting down. "Wheres Jagger?" She asked, licking her paw casually.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 pm
OOC: Ye but they left to find the bodies first o3o

IC: Nightwing shrugged, and uncovered the bush that was on the border. Her eyes widened as she saw Fluffpaw and Tunnelpaw's bodies underneath. "I'll get Fluffpaw, you get Tunnelpaw." she mewed to her brother, picking Fluffpaw's body up gently in her mouth and padding back to camp.
--
Lightstep nodded, picking up Tunnelpaw's body in his mouth and padding after his sister, his tail flicking.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 06, 2016 12:52 am
OOC: Cinder, RP Arrow
IC: Blair sighed, lifting her nose into the air and scenting Cobra, her best friend and low-key crush. She gently slipped away from Tommy and Daisy and sat in front of the abandoned Twoleg building, seeing movement up on a plank and a flash of Cobra's brown fur. She sighed in relief and tried to keep herself from yowling out his name.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 12:56 am
Arrow padded back to where Artemis and everyone were staying, and dropped the rabbit he was carrying. "Prey." he mewed.
--
Mousey looked after Cobra, and shrugged, turning to Daisy. "Hi." she mewed. "Again."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 06, 2016 1:00 am
Daisy looked up warily, her paws aching.
"Hello," she rasped, digging her muzzle into Mousey's welcoming fur.
"Long time no see. This is Tommy." she invited Mousey to sit, introducing the small black-and-white tom-kit.

Tommy looked up in surprise, scenting the air vigorously.
"Hello!" he mewed excitedly, pricking his ears and noticing that Blair had gone.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 1:02 am
Mousey purred. "Hi!" she greeted. Her ears suddenly pricked as she heard a rabbit scuffle by in the nearby forest. "Wait a moment." she mewed quietly, turning around and leaping after the rabbit's scent. A few moments later she came back with it in her jaws, and put it down.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 06, 2016 8:32 am
Sand batted at Dust's ears. " come on lets go play!" She meowed running away from him, stumbling a little.

" ok!" Dust squeaked and ran away after her.

" don't go to far!" Willow meowed nervously. She tasted the air to make sure their where no other cats around.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 8:37 am
Deadpool watched Sand and Dust carefully. 
--
Feathermoon purred. "I heard there's an abandoned Twoleg nest right next to that alleyway." she mewed, her tail flicking as she got up, and nudged the hard wall (door) open with her nose. "Nobody is here. Ever."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 06, 2016 8:42 am
" ok, should we head there?" Willow meowed standing up, and looking threw the door.

Sand jumped at Dust, weakly because of not being fed properly, and batted at his ears.

Dust meowed happily kicked up weakly, trying to get her off.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 8:46 am
Feathermoon nodded. "There's a couple of mini nests (rooms) with sleeping places (beds) in, up those mini walls (stairs)." she mewed, padding up the stairs.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 06, 2016 8:49 am
" Sand! Dust! come here!" Willow called to her kits. I don't want them staying out here alone, I think deadpool is coming up their with us right?  she thought.

Sand ran to her mother. " are we going somewhere else? we just got here!"  She meowed tilting her head.

Dust ran after her sister. " yes?" He meowed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 8:52 am
Deadpool followed Sand and Dust up, carrying his kits one by one up to his mate. "I see about... 5 mini nests." he purred, padding down the brightly lit pathway (hallway). "One for each of the groups we have as our allies."
--
Hazel and Nut ran up after their father. "Would we be together in a mini nest?" Nut asked, his eyes wide.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 06, 2016 9:04 am
Willow padded after him. " that's great!" She meowed as she padded to one of the nests. ( beds) and sniffed around it.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 9:12 am
Deadpool thought for a moment. He padded up to one of the... what was it... a, door? He padded up to the door and laid a paw on it, scratching a mark. "Claim a nest with this." he suggested, nudging the door open. 
--
Lion, Cheetah and Leopard padded into the abandoned nest after following Deadpool's trail. "Hi!" Lion greeted. "A new home?"
--
Cheetahs watched, her tail flicking as she waited for Jaguar and Ocelot. She nudged her kits quietly back beneath her, herding hers and Leopard's in.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 06, 2016 10:03 am
Ocelot carelessly stepped across some dead, crinkling leaves and nudged into a room below the stairs of the abandoned Twoleg building. She rested her head on her paws and sighed.
OOC: Let's pretend they're allies?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 10:06 am
OOC: yup

IC: Deadpool nodded. "Just scratch a mark on one of these, whatcha call em', doors." he mewed.
--
Lion nodded. "Okay." he purred, flicking his tail on Deadpool's side then raking his claws down one of the doors. He nudged it open. "Here we are." he purred.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 06, 2016 10:10 am
Ocelot let out a rumble of annoyance, blinking tiredly as she got up and warily dug her dull claws across the doorknob to her room under the stairs. She began carelessly making a whirl of designs over the knob, until she eventually yawned loudly and settled back in her room again.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 10:24 am
Primrose bounded into the abandoned house. "This is where we're meeting them, right?" she asked Juniper and Katniss shyly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Fri May 06, 2016 1:01 pm
Willow clawed a mark into the door, her sharp claws digging in deep. She curled her tail around her kits after herding them to a nest ( bed) and curling around them.

Lightpaw ran to the border and stopped, she sniffed around for any trace of blood. I need to kill them, I need revenge.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri May 06, 2016 1:16 pm
OOC: Guys could you just use the human names if there aren't in-book words for them? It's kind of confusing to read through. Also, there aren't any abandoned houses, all of the houses are recently built and vacant, there are no human beds in them.
IC: 
"Shard, I think I see some strangers!" Jingle hissed, looking out through the window.

"Mom, look what I caught!" Chestnut mewed, dropping his prey at Feathermoon's paws.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri May 06, 2016 1:18 pm
Katniss stepped cautiously over a twig, halting beside Primrose and Marigold.
"Alright, so," she began confidently.
"This is a pretty big Twoleg nest. Me and Juni will take the room upstairs, and Mari and Prim can take the fairly average one by ours with the strange seat in it. That dip in the floor can support some bedding, and you two can sleep in it (bathroom)." she explained, and carefully pawed her way over some fallen debris from the roof of the home and heaved herself up the stairs.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 06, 2016 6:13 pm
OOC: Oops, no furniture then XD they'l just be taking over a empty house o3o

IC: Feathermoon purred at Chestnut, licking his shoulder. "Good job!" she mewed.
--
Primrose nodded, following her sister up.
--
Juniper leaped up the stairs, only touching every other step as she passed. She padded towards a door and nudged it open, pawing the other one open which was slightly smaller. She studied the room. "There's a lot of space for nests." she mewed, padding in slowly.
--
Anonymous

Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 pm
Cobra bounded out the abandoned house and alley way after he spotted Blair nearby. "Hi, Blair! I haven't seen in you in a while!" He meowed with a purr.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 07, 2016 12:39 am
Blair brightened when she saw Cobra.
"Cobra!" she loudly whispered and darted to him, burying her muzzle in his fur.
Anonymous

Sat May 07, 2016 12:53 am
Cobra tensed his muscles, usually if a cat did this to him or any rogue it would be a sign of attacking, but he soon relaxed after he figured out she wasn't doing anything bad. He licked the top of her head, "I missed you! Artemis or any of the group kept an extra eye on me and I couldn't leave without them around." He explained.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 07, 2016 3:11 am
Hazel's eyes suddenly lit up, and she ran down the stairs, and outside. She ran into the twoleg garden, and gently ripped some leaves off the bush, and took a flower. She ran back inside and up the stairs, laying the leaves down in a nest shape for Feathermoon and putting the flower down.
--
Feathermoon purred. "Thanks, Hazel." she mewed, helping her newborns into the nest, who were just opening their eyes.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sat May 07, 2016 11:52 pm
Sand looked at Feathermoons kits. " Their opening their eyes!" She squeaked loudly, pointing her tail to the newborns.

Lightpaw stared at the ground, blood stained it. She followed the blood to a bush, their where three fresh cat scents, to clan cats, and a rogue. She growled at the thought and looked around. " who killed you fluffpaw, I WILL revenge them..." she mumbled.

Shadow stepped out, blocking Lightpaw in the bush. " what are you doing here, their was already enough clan cats without you here go home!" She snarled, not knowing it was her.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 12:44 am
Max yawned loudly. "Mow." she mewed, getting to her paws slowly.
--
Fang followed Max up, batting at her with a paw.
--
Iggy mewled and opened his eyes, still not seeing anything, and cried out, "Momma!"
--
Gazzy yawned loudly and opened his eyes, his ears twitching.
--
Nudge yawned, getting up slowly. "Mommy and Daddy." she mewed loudly.
--
Feathermoon purred. "They're all awake except Angel." she purred, looking at the sleeping kit, who's flanks were rising and falling steadily.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 08, 2016 5:54 am
Ocelot opened her jaws wide in a yawn as she padded out of the room under the stairs. She slumped outside, exhaustion still flooding over her, as she collected moss, flowers, feathers, and nearby herbs for her large den. She trotted back to the Twoleg nest and congratulated Feathermoon, inspecting the strange kit Angel carefully.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 am
Cheetah slid into Feathermoon's room carefully. "Nice kits." she purred.
--
Leopard followed Cheetah. "So many new lives!" she mewed, smiling.

OOC: They're gonna give birth again soon o3o

The other places were locked DURING the time Cheetah was giving birth XDDDDDDDD so they're gonna give birth soon LOL
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum