WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 15 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:17 am
OOC Who roleplays Dead? Also anything happening I need to know befor role playing?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

DuskClan/New Twolegplace border - Page 15 Empty Re: DuskClan/New Twolegplace border

Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:45 am
OOC: Cinder roleplays Deadpool, and they had a big skirmish where many cats from Deadpool's group joined Min. That's all you really need to know. 
IC: Daisy licked her lips after finishing her fresh turkey wet food, and prodded the front door with her nose, squeezing through the cat door. She looked at the forest beyond and sighed with envy. She blinked with deep thought, glancing back at her beautiful home that has provided her with many opportunities. She peered through the window and saw Blair and Tommy curled up on the stairsteps. She knew she should tell them, but they would try and hold her back. I must do this. she rasped under her breath, and trekked across the brick path. She disappeared through a collection of elderberry bushes and entered  the forest.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:46 am
Cheetah shrieked as a spasm shook her, feeling out of focus. She gasped out, trying to push.

OOC: Is it possible for her to die before actually giving birth to any live kits? o.o

IC: Jaguar ran to Cheetah worriedly. "Why is there so much blood?!" he gasped.
--
Holly looked after her. Might as well leave now. she thought to herself, starting to pull herself along to the safety of a twoleg shelter further away.
--
Angel sniffed into the air. "They've been with Deadpool longer then us," she started. "maybe they have information."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:50 am
OOC Sorry if I am not doing the rouge "plot" correctly I don't know everything that's going on except ehat Faisy told me

IC
Taylor ran around, he saw a bird in the air. He reached his claws up to hook it but missed. He sighed unhappily
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:48 am
Ocelot glared at Angel, infuriated. "What information do you want right now? She's kitting!" she screeched, realizing that she might of blew their chance at joining Min.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:01 pm
Angel grimaced. "Oh, that's what she's doing." she mewed, sarcastic, before sticking her head and tail up high.
--
Cheetah shrieked,  pushing as hard as she could without passing out, only for the kit to be stillborn. She shrieked again, the pain being too much, before the shrieks dimmed and her head rolled to the side.

OOC: She died from bloodloss o.o
Anonymous

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:01 am
Kia watched the female cat as she bled and wrinkled her nose in disgust, not because of the blood, she was used to that, but because of her giving birth in front of her. Kia turned to Min, waiting for instructions to be ordered to do.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:02 am
Angel grimaced. "Okay..." she mewed. "That's kinda... gross..."
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:53 am
Breeze heard a cat hunting nearby. She pricked her ears. witch is it now, a group cat or a clan cat. She thought unhappily. She crawled out of her little home and went towards the sound. She climbed up a tree quickly and looked down at Taylor. She tilted her head a little. I haven't seen him in the groups.. she thought then snorted a little. yet again they seem to get new cats every day so.. she thought.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 am
Taylor flicked his ears and looked at the light grey cat. Taylor waved his tail as a friendly gesture
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:16 am
Breeze flicked her ears hm. at least he's friendly. she thought. Breeze jumped down from the tree limb and landed a fox length from him. " hello." She meowed coolly. " what group or clan are you from. Or are you a loner like me?" She asked. if he's a loner, ill be surprise. there's hardly any loners around here now days.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 am
"Well. I'm a loner at the moment. I might join a rouge group though" Taylor mewed cooly
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:09 am
Breeze flicked her ears slightly. " I'm Breeze, and you are?" She asked as she flicked her tail. She looked around at her surroundings, even though it did no good, she had grown up here she knew it by heart. so much has changed since I was that young.. she thought.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:32 am
"I'm Taylor. Nice to meet you Breeze" Taylor mewed, happy to have a friend
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 am
" its nice to meet you to." Breeze meowed with a slight smile. She felt her heart warming a little. its been so long since I have had even the chance at a friend. she thought happily. " so, you said you might join a group later on? witch one?" She asked.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:35 pm
"I don't know. I want to see what the leaders are like first" Taylor confessed
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:50 pm
" if I wanted to join one, witch I don't, I would join Deadpools, Mins horrible." Breeze meowed. She yawned a little as she was starting to get tired.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:31 pm
Jaguar stared at his dead mate's body, his mouth hanging open. "What happened?" he gaped. "Why didn't it go well?"
--
Angel rolled her eyes, turning around from all the mushy mushy romance.
--
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:10 am
"What are they like ?" Taylor asked, hopin Breeze knew the leaders
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:11 am
OOC: Dead's a player and Min's a murderer

LOL

IC: Deadpool shook his fur out. "Well, we can start sending groups out to find cats?" he suggested.
--
Nudge nodded. "I can go?" she suggested.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:17 am
Ocelot touched her paw to Cheetah's chest, feeling her heart slowing down and then abruptly stopping during the middle of a beat. Ocelot pressed her muzzle to the stillborn kit, breaking the sac and licking it's fur eagerly, trying to keep it alive.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:20 am
OOC: plot twist the kit grows up and murders Min

jk Razz I might make the kit come alive though... well not 'come' but like yah you know what I mean.

IC: Lion licked Cheetah's head gently. "Rest well." he mewed.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:21 am
" well.. Deadpools ok. But he has had 7 mates, and still flirts. Min's a murder and if your not perfect and evil well your kicked I think." Breeze meowed simply.

Layla got up. " ill go on a patrol if you like." She meowed as she shook out her fur and nudged her kits away so she could walk.

Last edited by Stormwillow51 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:24 am
OOC: 2 mates he had kits with and *cough cough* 7 mates. and he still flirts.

XD

IC: Deadpool nodded. "Nudge, Layla and Gazzy will go."
--
Gazzy groaned. "Fine."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:39 am
"I think Deadpool sounds nicer." Taylor observed, licking his paw. "Who do you like better?" He added
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:45 am
Min growled and locked her jaws around Cheetah's scruff, dragging her to a ditch and flopping her carelessly over the side. "Great, now it'll be reeking of blood for days. Not that I don't like that smell." Min scoffed, eyeing Lion suspiciously. "So.. you wish to join us?" she mewed, bristling.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:47 am
Lion hesitated slightly, but only for a split second before replying "Yes."
--
Jaguar widened his eyes. "That's my mate!" he said, his eyes flashing. "We need to at least bury her!"
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:45 am
Breeze put her tail around her paws. " I would say Deadpool, but then again I don't really care." She meowed as she flicked her ear.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:05 am
"Well, I like to be with other cats it just feels better" Taylor admitted
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:12 am
Breeze nodded to him." why not make your own group? I would join as long as it didn't get to big. I mean, do you really want your only options to be a player or a murder? If you made a group it might be the only nice group around." She suggested.

Last edited by Stormwillow51 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:13 am
"I don't know. My parents told me I was useless and I would never be a good rouge leader." Taylor sighed
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:21 am
Breeze snorted. " don't listen to your mousebrain parents! your a great cat and would be a great leader. Your not useless either!" She insisted.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:25 am
"I don't think anyone would join me."Taylor mewed, putting his front paws on a nearby tree
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:30 am
" I would." Breeze meowed simply. She smiled at him then looked up at the sky. She pricked her ears as she heard a small squeak from a mouse. Her paws itched to go get it but she was in the middle of a conversation.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:32 am
Taylor waved his tail signaling he needed a moment. He eyed the fat starling up in the tree. He stalked it slowly and carefully and waited until the time was right. Taylor jumped but the starling started to fly. Taylor leaped off the tree and snatched the bird as he fell towards the ground
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:40 am
Breeze looked at him, her eyes wide as he fell down, down, down. is he ever going to stop falling? she thought as she gazed at him and started padding forward for when he hit the ground.

Last edited by Stormwillow51 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:43 am
OOC He's still fallin

IC
Taylor flattened himself out in an attempt to slow himself down. Taylor winced as he crashed into a bush
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:53 am
ooc: fixed.

ic: She rushed to the bush and peered in. Breeze laughed a little. " you ok clumsy bird?" She asked as she flicked her tail.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:00 am
"It was worth this starling! Look how far it is!" Taylor hissed through clenched teeth.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:12 am
Breeze rolled her eyes. " come on, get out of the bush." She meowed and backed up to give him room to get out.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 am
"Ow!" Taylor mewed as he got up from his landing spot. He was thankful that it wasn't a long fall and that he didn't land on the grass
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:05 pm
Breeze pressed her ears back as she heard his meow of pain. " do you want some help getting out of there?" She asked. maybe I should asking him to stay in my den, of course only if he cant hunt. I could hunt for him, she thought.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:36 pm
"Sure" Taylor mewed. This cat seems nice so far..... Taulor thought
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:57 pm
Breeze jumped into the bush beside him. Breeze pushed agents his side, shoving him up then let him lean on her. She pushed away the bush and walked out of the bush. She stepped away.

ooc she being over dramatic, he doesn't need to lean on her XD
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:02 pm
"Thanks" Taylpr said, staggering around. Taylor glanced up at the tree he fell off of.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:12 pm
Breeze sat down and curled her tail around her paws. " you going to be able to walk and hunt oh so clumsy one?" She said, adding in a little joke at the end.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:16 pm
"Oh I'm fine" Taylor mewed, jumping onto a ledge above Breeze
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:24 pm
Breeze looked up at him. " well, ok then." show of " so I guess your taking your starling and going on your way, and maybe ill see you around?" She meowed, knowing that loners never sticked around one cat very long.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:25 pm
"See ya!" taylor mewed. "if you need help hunting you know who to ask!" Taylor teased
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 pm
Breeze rolled her eyes and gave a friendly snort then got up and waved good bye with her tail. She then bounded off into the forest, jumping over logs and then disappearing around the corner of a large rock. She stopped and sat next to the rock that was around in the middle of her den and Taylor. She sat there, her belly growling. She smelt the air, scenting a mouse. She glanced over at a tree 3 fox lengths away and started crawling forward. She pounced when she was a rabbit length away. Breeze landed on the creature and killed it swiftly. She picked it up and trotted to her large warm nest under the over hang of a shallow cave. She pulled the vines back and slipped in the den. Breeze padded to her nest and sat down. She started eating the mouse.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum