Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Pine Forest South

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FireClan Pine Forest South

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:24 pm

FireClan's Pine Forest stretches the length and width of their territory, only giving way to small meadows and the top of the Volcano.
In the Southern area of the forests the ground is sturdier, with less rocks and more undergrowth. Meadows are less frequent as grass grows under the pines without hassle, and herbs are mostly found here, along with plenty of fresh prey but also snakes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FireClan Pine Forest South

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:38 am

Dawnmist padded here, the sunset overhead was breathtaking and it made her orange fur look like a blazing fire.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:17 pm

OOC: Sorry from the lack of posts T^T

IC: WIndflight padded quietly, she was on high alert, it was her first time going outside alone, without anyone knowing. So if she dies out here, no one would know.... But somehow, she felt the need to know if Dawnmist is ok, that had overcome her fear of going outside alone. What is this feeling? She cannot possibly love another She cat...?
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 pm

OOC: haha, it's fine

IC: Dawnmist froze in her tracks, hearing a noise in the underbush(windflight). She turned around slowly, thinking it was a mouse or something and got into her hunting crouch.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Windflight began to worry, she hasn't seen dawnmist yet, she could be dead for all she knows. She began to fasten her pace.
Not knowing the hidden cat stalking in front of her
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Dawnmist widened her eyes, it wasn't prey, it was a cat! She got up from her hunting crouch, her fur bristling , thinking it was a trespasser, but once she peered closer she layed her fur flat.  "Windflight?"

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Windflight flicked around quickly, obviously startled by another cats meow. "D-Dawnmist?" She exclaimed, sudden relief washed over her
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Dawnmist stared for a few heartbeats, but rushed over. "What are you doing here?"

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:23 am

"w-well.." Windflight looked away blushing for a second, she then turned back to face Dawnmist again."I was looking for you! I was just worried.. I didn't feel right.. " She tried to explain how she felt when she was away
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Dawnmist, calmed herself down and felt a bit less irritated. "Y-you were worried for.. me?" She repeated, looking down at her shuffling nervous paws.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:12 pm

"I-I can't help myself... I just don't feel....Whole." She replied slowly, getting quieter and quieter.
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Dawnmist took a few heartbeats to understand this and blinked slowly. "Oh...I-I kind of feel the same sometimes..." She replied.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:12 am

"R-really?" WIndflight brightened up. "I-I know it sounds strange... I mean a she with a she, but I, I really do..." She blushed deeper. "I love you Dawnmst."
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:40 pm

ooc: sky you are a shame for not responding to that

ic:
Redstar leaped over a fallen tree trunk, flicking her tail to Martenpaw as she led him deeper into the woods to a small clearing where burnt, fallen trees lay from a thunderstorm moons and moons ago. "We can practice fighting with balance on these trunks, or practice attacking from above." she suggested.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:58 pm

"Balance!" Martenpaw suggested eagerly, then composed himself. "It sounds more helpful." he added plainly, with a tone of sophistication.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:50 am

Littlelily walked towards the pine forest. "Lets see who can catch the most prey for the clan!"

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Darkshadow's eyes twinkled as he looked at her. " Ok." He purred, nudging her with his shoulder. " Imma win. big time." He meowed.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Littlelily purred. "In your dreams!" She raced off to find prey.

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Darkshadow chuckled, watching her disappear in the undergrowth before setting of South, towards the Volcano. He brushed past a large fern, into a small clearing. He froze as he saw a squirrel. Darkshadow crouched, crawling forward slowly. He reached leaping distance, and leapt, landing luckily onto it. He purred and bit its neck, killing it.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Littlelily looked around before scenting a small vole. She broke its spine and kept looking. She could smell a familiar scent. "F... FOX!" She screeched before a orange blur almost hit her. She turned and dashed up a tree just in time. When the fox was gone she looked around. All the prey was gone.

OOC: WHY RANDOM GENERATORS?

I use rgs to determine the outcomes of stuff.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Darkshadow heard a screech and dropped his Squirrel. " Littlelily!" He gasped, and rushed threw the forest, back to where they split away from each other. " LITTLELILY!" He yowled, pelting the way she had went. He leaped to her side, knocking her over and pinning her down, his eyes wide. " Whats.. Wrong!" He asked, sides heaving.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Littlelily just purred. "Calm down Darkshadow. Just a fox. I probably found a fox den or something, I can smell fox cubs."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Darkshadow stared at her, his eyes dark. " Littlelily." He whispered, then raised his voice. " Don't.. do that! You scared me out of my fur!" He meowed. " I... If I lost you.. I wouldn't know what to do with myself." He stampered, still pinning her down and staring into her eyes.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:52 pm

Littlelily shoved him off and stood. "Well, I know that if I ever am in trouble you would take care of me." She purred. "Don't worry, I won't do it again."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Darkshadow stared at his paws, pelt burning. " I.. I left my squirrel back there... Imma go get it. Then how about we stick togeather for hunting. Just for now." He meowed then quickly left her, and went back to the clearing with his prey.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:02 pm

Littlelily muttered something about the fox stealing the vole. Luckily it didn't, so she grabbed it and walked back to Darkshadow. "Luckily the fox didn't get this."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:15 pm

" y.. Yep." Darkshadow meowed with a nod. He kept staring at his paws, shuffling them slightly. " where should we head." He meowed, twitching his ears.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Littlelily looked around. "The prey around the fox den is gone, so around there should be good. " As she spoke, a small mouse darted out of the bushes.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:33 am

Darkshadow leapt towards the mouse, missing it barely, and it quickly disappeared into a small hole in the ground. " oops." He purred, looking at her.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:57 am

OOC: @Ravenheart181, just a note that it's not correct grammar to say "Imma", especially for cats.

IC:
Redstar flicked her tail, steadying herself on a thick crag and motioning for Martenpaw to join her on the log beside her. A rough breeze nearly knocked her over as she leaped onto a fallen tree trunk. "This is a good tactic when faced with an enemy in the forest. Say you're hunting and you scent a badger. It jumps onto a raised surface and when you try to attack, you roll off! You can easily get killed." she meowed, adding a menacing tone at the end for emphasis.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:19 am

Littlelily laughed softly. "Come on you mouse brain. I'll show you how it's done." She turned and pounced on a small vole. "See? It's easy."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:32 am

Darkshadow shrugged. " I'm better at fighting anyway." He said, eyes glinting. " And I know its easy, but.... its mine." He chuckled, zipping forward, grabbing the vole in his mouth and going back to his squirrel. He crouched over both of the pieces, and watched her with glowing eyes.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:00 am

Littlelily smiled. She pretended to go one way before darting another.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:51 am

Darkshadow twitched his ears and leapt at the spot she would be in a second, he landed on her, tumbling to the ground and swatting at her muzzle playfully.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Littlelily screwed up her eyes and allowed her body to go limp.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:06 am

Darkshadow place his paws on her shoulders firmly, trapping her. " I win!" He declared, stepping of her and sitting down, cleaning a paw. " You lose."

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:35 am

Littlelily hissed. "Mouse brain." She called herself. Of course dark shadow was the better fighter. He was larger and had more power.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:45 pm

OOC: Martenpaw freaking forgot he was here, whoops.

IC: Martenpaw heard a squirrel in the branches and scrambled up a tree. He watched the potential meal hop to another tree and tried to follow, only to find himself back on the ground with sore paws.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:52 am

" Oh don't be so hard on yourself. Your not a mouse brain. Your amazing." Darkshadow purred drawing his tail over her ear.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:54 am

OOC: Should i make her admit that she loves him?

Littlelily purred. "You have always been a tough fighter. You always have and you always will."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:29 am

ooc idk..

ic: Darkshadow purred, twitching his ear. " well that's natural. I'm a tom. How about we get back to hunting?" He asked, standing up.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:01 am

OOC: I'll just do it

Littlelily swallowed. "uhh.. Darkshadow?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:57 am

Darkshadow twitched his ears slightly, and his eyes darkened slightly. " yes?" He asked, his voice a bit worried. " is something wrong?"

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:58 am

Littlelily swallowed. She had trained with this cat, she had fought with this cat... "I.. Uhh..."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:05 am

Darkshadow purred softly, and stepped towards her. " come on, you can tell me." He murmured, one paw still raised, ready to make another step forward.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:07 am

Littlelily swallowed. "Ever since I met you, your glittering eyes, your dark fur. I love you Darkshadow."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:14 am

Darkshadow's eyes widened slightly, and he tried to speak, but nothing came out. He stared at her for a moment, and tried to speck again. " I love you too Littlelily." He said, his voice a whisper, he stepped forward and nuzzled her cheek softly.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:16 am

Littlelily looked at him. "You do?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:20 am

Darkshadow purred softly, stepping back. " Of course! It's been so obvious I cant believe you haven't noticed. Everyone else has. Especially my cousin. Whitepaw will not stop bugging me about it."

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:22 am

Littlelily put her tail on Darkshadows tail. "I can't believe it.. I thought you didn't love me.."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top