Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Pine Forest South

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: FireClan Pine Forest South

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:21 am

Flash twitched his ear, glancing back towards camp as though he expected someone to come after him. " I'm Flash." He stated turning his head back towards her. " And you are?" Flash asked, tilting his head slightly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:04 am

“Anora. Nice to meet you.” She mewed more politely and dipped her head to show no means of harming him again. “Why do you keed looking that way?” She asked, curious of his actions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:24 am

Flash nodded slightly as she mentioned her name, and then straightened his spine as she contuined to talk. " Well.. the group I was in, I didn't tell them I was leaving, I figured they might follow me." He meowed in a hushed voice.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:43 am

Anora only nodded in understanding, pricking her ears to listen around. “Well i don’t hear any pawsteps or movement.” She mentioned, glancing around as well. “Why did you leave?” She asked, hoping she wasn’t prying too much as she looked back to him.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Flash flicked his tail, for some reason feeling he could trust this cat. Maybe it was her trusting face, maybe her voice, he didn't know. " They were too blood-hungry for me, I don't like all that violence." He shook his head, remembering how Oynx would throw them into battle after battle after battle.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 pm

“Oh, i’m sorry. Those clan cats are blood-hungry too.” She mewed, remembering how they slaughtered her former mate, forcing her to watch until releasing her. Her eyes became distant but only for a moment before returning back to the present. “Any idea where you’ll go now? I’ve been wandering these areas all my life.” She asked him, her blue gaze curious once more.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Flash looked at her, blinking as her gaze changed back and worth suddenly. " Well right now I'm just searching for the border, after that.. I have no clue what I'll do." He meowed, suddenly realizing how unprepared he was.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Pondering on her thoughts for a moment, she flicked her tail as she came to a conclusion.” Mind if i join you? I have nowhere to go, but i would like to find a home one day.” She told him, her eyes now a fierce determination as she stared at the golden tom.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Flash looked at her, taken aback for a moment before snapping back into reality. " I mean, if you don't mind traveling with a total stranger, sure." He chuckled a bit, shifting a paw.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 pm

“Not at all. I don’t mind being around other rogues, clan cats i do mind.” She told him, flicking her tail anxiously. She already wanted to go, but her stomach growled again, reminding her she needed to eat.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Flash's eyes glittered with amusement, and he pricked his ears. " Hungry?" He asked, opening his mouth to sent the air.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 pm

“Yes. I haven’t eaten since dawn.” She told him, scenting the air as well. She caught the scent of a mouse, hoping it was the same one as before. She crouched and stalked toward the scent, finally spotting the mouse under a tree. She signaled with her tail for him to stay low, creeping to the prey as quietly as she could.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Flash crouched down, curling his tail over his paws as he watched her hunt, eyes locked on the mouse.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Anora, finally close to the mouse, pounced on it. She landed on it, hooking it with a claw. It squealed and almost got away but she bit down on it, killing it. She picked it up and brought it near Flash, her eyes shining bright. She then set it down, wondering if he was going to hunt too.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Flash sat back up as she caught the mouse, shaking his fur. " I ate before I left." He meowed simply, just in case she was going to wait for him.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:46 pm

She nodded and then dug into her mouse, eating it quickly before looking back to him, unaware of a stray piece of meat on her jaws.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:21 am

Flash chuckled softly, brushing the stray string of meat off her jaws with his tail. " You aren't the neatest eater are you." He joked.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:01 am

Her face grew hot with embarrassment as she shook her head. She looked at his pelt, still embarrassed, as she said,” what if someone catches your scent here? Uh, along with mine. They won’t know who i am but they will know you.”

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:58 am

" they'll probably suspect I was hunting." Flash responded with a slight shrug, motioning to the bones of the mouse. " But before anyone does come along, we should get out of here." He added, standing up.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 am

Anora simply nodded and wondered if she should lead them away. She knew the territories from hunting and scouting, watching some patrols earlier. “I know a place where your scent won’t get followed. But we’ll have to go deeper into the territory, if you’re up for that.” She mentioned, glancing around and quickly scenting the air.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am

Flash looked at her warily. " I'm trying to get away from the territory, not back into it." He reminded, twitching a ear.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:04 am

“Right, sorry. Slipped my mind for a second, i know another place.” She mewed and with that she headed off in the direction of what was called the Rocky Shores. She knew not too many cats went there, and it would be great if he wanted to hide for a bit.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:14 am

Flash smiled slightly, following after her, tail swishing behind him. I guess I won't be as lonely as I first figured. 

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum