Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), Carnelianpaw (@Viper)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

WaterClan Swampy Forest

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WaterClan Swampy Forest

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Leopardpaw flicked her ear, overhearing her mentor talking to Nightfoot and grinned a little. She mischievously batted a stone at Tanglepaw and darted away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:27 pm

OOC: @Panthermask are you going to roleplay Shadeheart and/or Doveflight still? Daisy has Shadeheart so you can always take him back I suppose.
(Ebonyfur adopted a kit)

IC: Lakemist rushed over to her kits, or rather apprentices now, and began fretting over them and smoothing their fur down with her warm licks.

Thunderpaw squeezed one eye shut as her mother turned to her next and groaned, "Momma! You're embarrassing me!" She meowed in between giggles.

Shadowpaw frowned and inched away before he was next in line, trotting over to the edge of the shore and watching as the last of the cats made their way over.

Windpaw shook his fur out as he was finished being cleaned by his mother and padded over to his sister, Riverpaw. "Do you think the water will go down by tomorrow?" He asked, turning his gaze over to the sky above and the raining clouds.

OOC: @Aquastar you have Riverpaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:00 am

Wrenfeather shoved up next to her clan mates and set her little sister, Chervilkit down at her paws. The little kit was shivering violently, looking around with wide eyes. 

Chervilkit's sister, Tansykit, bounded up and pressed close to her. " Hey! Look at that. We get to go outside camp when we're only a moon old!" She yipped with glee.

Last edited by Wishflight on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:07 pm

"I hope!" Riverpaw said, half giggling from her mother's licks. She glanced up at the sky and then down towards the ground.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Thunderpaw bounded over to the two siblings and grinned as if the rainstorm was prey falling from the sky. "Why are you guys standing around? Let's go explore! I'm sure Shadowpaw would want to come to... maybe some other apprentices as well, ya know?" She exclaimed, seeming to give them yes as there only option.

Shadowpaw perked his ears, overhearing Thunderpaw and padded over. "I guess I'll come." He meowed coolly.

Windpaw looked startled, "What? No!" He responded, getting a look from both Thunderpaw  and Shadowpaw, "It's both dangerous and a really, really bad idea. Hello? It's a thunderstorm." He remarked, glancing at Riverpaw for her thoughts.

Thunderpaw shrugged, "How about you Riverpaw?" She questioned, her blue eyes wide and twinkling with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:37 am

ITansykit overheard the apprentices. " Can I go!?" She asked demandingly, bounding over quickly and stopping at Thunderpaws feet.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 am

"Hey, none of you are going anywhere," Salmonpelt meowed strictly to the apprentices, setting down Pigeonkit on the ground gently. "Windpaw's right. We have to stay together." 

Nightfoot whirled around to face Firepool. His ears flattened. "I'm sure we could do something, but we need a leader to complete a ceremony." he replied.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:02 am

Tansykit flashed a glare at Salmonpelt. " Your no fun." She muttered to herself, then her eyes lit up when she saw Pigeonkit. " Hey! Wanna play something?" She asked, tilting her head.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 am

Firepool only nodded, dipping his head, "Of course, I just thought Sandstar would be back by now, during the overflooding and all." He meowed, concern in his face.

Windpaw puffed his chest up, sitting straight up and smirking at Thunderpaw and Shadowpaw with a I-was-right-and-you-were-wrong face.

Thunderpaw stuck her tongue playfully at Windpaw and flattened her ears, "Fine." She mewed, not brave enough to confront the older warrior.

Shadowpaw shrugged to himself and watched in disgust as the kits played around near them. Whatever, I'll just figure out a way to sneak off.

Pigeonkit widened her soft blue eyes and nodded hesitantly. She stumbled up to her small paws and cocked her head, "What are we going to play?" She questioned curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:15 am

Ooc: Yeah Sky, I can still rp Shadeheart and Doveflight (I just have re-adopt Shadeheart) I guess the kit I owned is dead though lol

Ic: Doveflight carried Moonkit in her jaws, fretfully flicking her tail to and fro. She didn't like having to take her young kits out of the camp, especially in this stormy weather.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 am

Tansykit clicked her tongue. " How about...." she thought fast, gaze darting around the new surroundings. " Hide and seek! It would be great, with so many new places to hide." She decided, then glanced at Pigeonkit. " Any of your siblings, if you have any, willing to play?"

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Pigeonkit nodded quickly and turned around, her gaze fixed on Moonkit. "I have Moonkit, she's my sister." She meowed quietly, then quickly waddled over to her littermate and touched noses in greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:21 am

Tansykit glanced around for her own siblings, but the only one she caught sight of was Chervilkit. She's too shaken up to actually play right now. Tansykit told herself and padded after Pigeonkit, giving a friendly wave to Moonkit when she reached the two sisters.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Pigeonkit flicked her short, curly tail over to Tansykit, "Want to play with us, Moonkit?" She invited, her wide blue eyes gleaming with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:33 am

Silverclaw paced in the makeshift camp. She didn't want to admit it, but she was...nervous. and sc are for her adopted clan. Once again, her mind wondered to her sister across the borders. Silverclaw just hoped Snow heart was doing ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:41 pm

Turtlestone fluffed his brown tabby fur up as much as he could and shivered from the cold. His wide green eyes watched the commotion of the clan, wishing they would find a warmer shelter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Silverclaw eventually spotted him and went over "This is horrible..." she hissed, clearly irritated by what's happened. Her own, sleek pelt wasn't thick enough to keep out most of the cold, but she was doing her best not to show it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:26 am

Nightfoot shrugged. "I'm not sure when Sandstar will return," he replied to Firepool. "I don't think it's flooding in FrostClan so he might not be worried about us unless the news somehow flew over the mountains to him." Nightfoot tried not to sound snarky, but a small snip managed to catch in his voice.

Peachpaw groaned, sitting down on a log for a moment and setting her full mouth of herbs down on a mossy rock for a moment. She breathed heavily, legs aching from the long walk from camp. She glanced around for Mistleleaf and gasped when she couldn't find her. Suddenly, the memory of her dog attack came back. All of the WaterClan cats around Peachpaw seemed to disappear, and she almost collapsed with fear and worry. She came back to reality and lifted her long tail, feeling around her nose to where the medicine cats had to remove her eye after it got infected from the dog attack.

Salmonpelt padded over to Dovefrost and brushed against her fur. "Are you feeling alright?" he meowed, glancing back at Pigeonkit and Moonkit every now and then to see if they were catching up with the group.

Seashell moaned, letting her weight droop onto Snailnose's shoulder for a second. She got up again and shook out her fur, infuriated at how muddy and dirty it had gotten from trekking through the swamp. "Ughh, my legs hurt! This is such a pain in the tail, I can't stand it anymore." she complained, flattening her ears.

OOC: So, @Panthermask, do you want Shadeheart or should I keep him and RP him?

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 am

Flameears stood quietly, unable to hide the anxiety for his sister. What if she was hurt?

Thundersong looked around for Lilyshadow.

OOC: Pretend Sunpaw was helping with the herbs because I was inactive and comepletely forgot about him

Sunpaw followed Peachpaw, his tail flicking nervously. He shook his fur, his jaws aching from being clamped around the herbs for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:47 am

Peachpaw sighed, rising again. "Hey, Sunpaw," she meowed breathlessly as she picked up the herbs again and continued the trek on shaky legs. "Bave bu been Bistlebeef?" she asked, words mumbled from the bed of herbs in her mouth.

OOC: Translation, "Have you seen Mistleleaf?" Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:54 am

Sunpaw squinted, trying to remember. "Fo, Ey fafen't, buh I dink she's in font," he mumbled through herbs.

OOC: "No, I haven't, but I think she's in front,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:03 am

"Bhopefully." Peachpaw responded, walking a little faster and hoping to catch up with her mentor. "Dou bouy bhink bere tare berbs behre?"

OOC: Translation, "Hopefully." and "Do you think there are herbs here?"

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:54 am

Sunpaw blinked, and flicked his ears, and dropped his load under his chin so he could speak. "Alder trees for alder bark probably, Burdock root, Dock, things like that that grow in moist or marshy places," he grunted. "But since the flood I'd think it was all washed away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Tansykit sighed with frustration, forgetting the game and dashing to her father. " Da! When are we going back? Is it soon? I hope not.... are we going to stay her a while?" She rambled

Silverfang glanced down at his kit. " I don't know, and no we'll go back soon." He smiled.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Sunpaw accidentally dropped a few poppyseeds and went back to get them, tripping over his long tail and face-planting into the mud, dropping all of the herbs he was carrying under his chin. His shoulder crunched, and he winced in pain, letting out a hiss. He got up, his shoulder straining. "Fox-dung!" he hissed quietly, picking up all the herbs that weren't damaged. He picked up the good load in his mouth and the ruined herbs with his tail. He tried to catch up with Peachpaw, only to trip again and hit his shoulder on a rock.

OOC: Rip sunpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Chervilkit gasped, seeing Sunpaw. She shoved down the urge to turn away and pretend she didn't see it, and raced away from her older sister, Wrenfeather. She ignored the voice that pounded in her head, that stated she couldn't do anything and she'd just be in the way, and skidded to a hault beside Sunpaw. " Are you ok?" She asked the tom quietly.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Sunpaw stood shakily. "Y-Yeah. C-Could you help me out, little one?" he asked quietly. "C-Could you go get Mistleleaf or Peachpaw or someone... A medicine cat?" he said quietly, trembling. A large cut ran down his shoulder, blood leaking through his fur. He licked it carefully, and winced in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm

OOC: Darn it, I'm just going to poof Twistedleg back here because he's not doing anything in Frostclan right now.

IC: Turtlestone jumped as Silverclaw padded over to him. "U-uh, yea, it is-s." He meowed, his teeth chattering from the cold. The former Brightclan tom wasn't used to the cold water, and plus, his anxiety made it even worse.

Firepool frowned at Nightfoot's remark, but dipped his head anyway. And Sandstar would recognize a big storm like this to cause a flood. He added in his mind, but he knew better to keep his mouth shut when talking to the deputy.

Pigeonkit batted at Tansykit's nose, "Let's play tag!" She mewed, tired of waiting for Moonkit, or any other kit to respond. She quickly  stumbled off, although she wasn't that fast.

Twistedleg was limping the back, of course, because of his injured leg making him slower. However, it didn't stop him from getting across, and soon enough he was there...along with the elders.

Rosewater grinned at the medicine cat, "Need any help?" She rasped, with a single cough from the cold. The elder shook her fur out and licked herself from the rain as she sat under the shelter of a willow tree.

Twistedleg snorted, "No!" He snapped back, "I don't need help. I'm perfectly fine, I'm just slower because I'm carrying the herbs." He remarked, his nose wrinkled in annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:53 pm

OOC: recap?

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Ooc: Sushi it's not hard to read.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:15 pm

ooc: No Need to be rude. also half of it is about the med. cats and not about the kits, minus "want to play?".

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Ooc: exactly my point. You've read it then.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:22 pm

ooc: im asking what do i do?

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Ooc: jump in where you think it's necessary? It's not hard

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:26 pm

winterkit walks up to the elders area "Cwan Ywo Twell We A Stwory?" Winterkit asks
ooc: can you tell me a story
edit: there is one waterclan elder =/

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:05 pm

OOC: There is, Rosewater is an elder. As for a slight recap; a flood occured in the camp because of the heavy rainfall and they moved across the water to the shore. (the camp was on an island) so now they're waiting for instructions from Nightfoot on what to do.

IC: Rosewater glanced down at the kit and purred with a smile, "Of course. What kind of story?" She meowed, shifting her paws to tuck them under her chest, making herself comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 pm

OOC: I said one waterclan elder
ic:
"Hwmm... Whawt awbouwt Vwipewrstwr?" she asks rosewater. I wonder what one now? 
ooc:hmm.. what about viperstar

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:54 pm

Chervilkit nodded seriously, and raced away. She hared straight into Peachpaw, now watching where she was going, and tumbled over onto her back. " Sunpaw's hurt!" She gasped, out of breath for running so fast on her kit legs. 

Tansykit giggled. " Ok!"She struggled after her, trying to get her legs to stretch out.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Silverclaw nodded "I hate waiting around..." she grumbled and shook out her pelt "I wish Nightfoot would just tell us water to do...." she hated feeling so useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:00 am

Sunpaw kept licking his wound, wincing in pain. He looked around for the herbs he'd dropped, and noticed about a third of them covered in mud and ruined. He growled. "I don't care if I have to rest I gotta take care-" he moved his shoulder, the wound opening once again. He winced in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:36 am

Peachpaw looked down at Chervilkit and flattened her ears. "What happened?" she asked as she quickly limped beside the kit to where Sunpaw was.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:41 am

Sunpaw looked up, and then looked back down, seemingly forgetting about his bloody shoulder. "I ruined two thirds of the herbs when I tripped, that's what." he said. "Tomorrow I'll go collect some more." he said. "Oh, and I cut my shoulder pretty badly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:49 am

"Fish guts," Peachpaw muttered, setting the clump of herbs in her jaws down on a warm rock. "I'll apply some rosemary and you can chew on some raspberry leaves. Hopefully it'll help." she meowed, grabbing the thick green leaves from the top of the pile. She mushed the rosemary into a poultice and applied it to Sunpaw's shoulder, and then pushed him a few raspberry leaves.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:03 am

Ooc: @Sushi, I don't really know any stories for rosewater to tell her, so let's time skip it?

Ic: Rosewater purred and began the short story. She was so deep in her own memories of the time with viperstar,she forgot she was telling it to a kit and ended up leaving in all he violence.

Pigeonkit laughed as she stumbled away from tansykit, however, her short and stubby legs made her more vulnerable to lose, and she ended up tripping on the ground. 

Turtlestone hesitated, he usually didn't begin talking conversations with cats he barely knew, but it was cold and it felt better sharing with someone else. "Y-yea, maybe if he found a warm shelter." He agreed.

Twistedleg noticed Peachpaw's familiar scent and followed,hoping he could talk to someone normally, or whom he felt comfortable with, but she seemed busy. "What happened?" He meowed flatly, staring down at his apprentice's wound. He frowned and glanced around in the rain, "Cobwebs won't do anything in this storm, you'll need something else." He meowed to peachpaw as she examined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:06 am

OOC: She never put cobwebs lol
IC: Peachpaw looked up at Twistedleg and dipped her head. "Sunpaw fell and cut his shoulder. Some of the herbs he was carrying were ruined in the mud." she explained, carefully spreading the rosemary poultice over Sunpaw's wound.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:07 am

Sunpaw winced, starting to chew the raspberry leaves quietly. "I'm so sorry, Twistedleg. I'll go collect some herbs tomorrow when the storm is set aside. I really didn't mean to.." he looked at the third of the herbs covered in mud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:17 am

Tansykit laughed and stopped next to Pigeonkit. " You're it!" She chirped, and spun around on her heels before racing towards Turtlestone. 

Chervilkit trottled after Peachpaw, and sat a bit away, watching her, fascinated. Her eyes shined as she brung her gaze to Sunpaw's wound.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:12 pm

OOC: k
IC:
"wowah!! dat was swcary!!" Winterkit purrs
ooc: wowah that was scary

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 pm

OOC: @Daisy He was just pointing it out because you usually use cobwebs lol

IC: Twistedleg snorted, "It doesn't matter now, you're wounded." He half reassured Sunpaw, "We'll probably need to get a few warriors to tag along to gather herbs tomorrow." He addedin, his whiskers twitching. Since Waterclan's medicine cats are literally the most useless cats of the clans.

Rosewater blinked her eyes wide open, "Oh! I must have gotten too carried away, my fault." She meowed, with a raspy purr, "I hope it wasn't too scary for you, little one." The auburn furred elder meowed, giving a worried gaze to Winterkit.

Pigeonkit giggled as she was caught, and quickly ran after Tansykit. However, her clumsiness kicked in again and she bumped into Turtlestone.

Turtlestone yelped as something furry and wet hit him and he stumbled over with a startled hiss. Quickly, he picked himself up, his fur sticking straight up. Yea, good going, now you can tell everyone how you were beat up by a kit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Silverclaw nodded at his words and immediately tensed when he stumbled, but then relaxed when she noticed it was just a kit....she shook her head and forced a smile "Good one" she praised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top