Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

WaterClan Swampy Forest

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WaterClan Swampy Forest

Post by Mistpool on Fri May 12, 2017 11:55 am

Lilyshadow purred and licked his ear. "We are all tired. Its been a hard day for all of us." She looked over where some of the kits were sleeping.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 12, 2017 11:59 am

Hailstorm stretched his stiff muscles, positioning himself in a spot where the small amount of sunlight that managed to escape through the clouds shone directly on him. He smiled. Even with all the things they had gone through, WaterClan was still strong, and they would make it through this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Chervilkit whimpered slightly confused by the jumbling cats and new surroundings. " mum..? Da..?" She murmured, stumbling towards some sleeping cats, figuring she should start there. 

Tansykit glanced around for Chervilkit or Silverfang, and raced to her sister, knocking into her. " hey!" She yipped. " where's Da?" 

" er.. I don't know.. that's what I'm looking for Tansykit." Chervilkit said quietly.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri May 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Thundersong stifled a purr. He put his paw over hers. "Lilyshadow... What'll happen to us?" he croaked, pressing his muzzle into her flank.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri May 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Lilyshadow looked at him. "Nothing will happen to us while we are together." She said, Closing her eyes. She didn't want him dying.

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri May 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Feathercloud watched her mate go to a small sunny spot, grateful to have him in her life and her clan too. She wished this flood would be over with so she could be back in their real camp with her clanmates.

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 pm

Aquatail walked by, a fish in her jaws. She passed by Thundersong and Lilyshadow and freaked out at their words. Her brother had a mate??? What?!

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R), Rooster(t)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri May 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Thundersong looked up, thinking to see clear sky when he saw Aquatail. His face, ears, paws, and nose felt like they were steaming. "U-Uh... Uh...."

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri May 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Lilyshadow looked at Aquatail. Her face felt hot with embarrassment. She looked down, waiting for her reaction.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri May 12, 2017 12:40 pm

OOC: ooooooooo jst got cot

Thundersong let eerie silence hang over the three, before coughing. "U-Uhuhm... Hi, Sis. 'Sup?" he sat upright.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Lilyshadow smiled at Aquatail. "Hey Aquatail.." She smiled in embarrassment.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri May 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Aquatail sighed. "H-hi. I'm great. How are you....two?" She asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R), Rooster(t)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri May 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Thundersong laughed nervously. "W-Well. W-We're fine. How's the p-prey running?" he almost instantly broke into a nervous sweat.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Lilyshadow smiled at Aquatail. "I'm good..."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri May 12, 2017 1:00 pm

"That's great." Aquatail muttered as she took the fish to a nearby queen. That was awkward.... She thought.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri May 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Lilyshadow sighed. "That was close..." She looked at Thundersong.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri May 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Thundersong laughed. "Yeah."

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri May 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Lilyshadow licked his fur, Flattening it with her tongue. "Want to go hunting?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri May 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Daisyleap wrote:Peachpaw pricked her ears when she heard her name being called. She rushed over to Mistleleaf with a frown. "Is anything wrong?" she asked, being the doomsday cat she was and thinking her mentor was dying.

Mistleleaf snorted. "No. Sunpaw might have dropped those herbs, but I want to show you a secret." She flicked her ear, slipping between the rocks and revealing to her apprentice a large-ish, almost cave-like area with a few old herbs in piles in the cracks of the walls.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri May 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Feathercloud, after a while of resting, decided to walk around their temporary camp for awhile, but looked for one of the deputies as well. As she passed by Hailstorm, she brushed her tail along his back, inviting him to walk with her if he wanted.

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Hailstorm followed his mate, curious as to what she was doing. "Who are you looking for?" he asked, noticing her glancing around the camp.

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri May 12, 2017 2:26 pm

"Turtlesplash or Nightfoot. I want to go on a patrol." Feathercloud told him, her paws itching to do something

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 12, 2017 2:32 pm

"It is kind of boring," Hailstorm agreed. "But I don't think any of the clans, or anything for that matter, would go through the bother of almost drowning to get here," he laughed.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri May 12, 2017 2:39 pm

She let out a mrrow of laughter and purred. "What do you want to do?" She asked him, flicking her tail slightly impatiently.

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 12, 2017 2:48 pm

"I don't know," he sighed, looking around. "There was so much more to do when the territory wasn't underwater."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri May 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Fearhercloud agreed with him, and decided to go try and find some dry moss and twigs for a bed. She searched the small area near them, and could only find a few twigs and reeds that were barely dry. She snatched them up, along with some wet moss she found, as there were no dry moss around. She made the beginning of a nest, and went to find more moss. She didn't care if it was soaking wet, she just wanted a better place to sleep and rest in.

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 13, 2017 1:02 am

Peachpaw followed her mentor, her interest piqued. When she entered the cave, she gaped in awe. "Woah!" she mewed. "This is so cool, Mistleleaf! How did you find it?"

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat May 13, 2017 7:20 am

Mistpaw wrote:Lilyshadow licked his fur, Flattening it with her tongue. "Want to go hunting?"
Thundersong blinked, then nodded. "Sure."

Sunpaw rested on a boulder, placing the good herbs down and counting them before sighing and looking at his paws.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat May 13, 2017 8:31 am

OOC: Post at the beach

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat May 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Spiderpaw yelped as the caiman he was prodding at lunged towards him and slipped into the water.
Willowpaw watched with a giggle.

Leopardpaw twitched her whiskers and tilted her head. I hear a group coming?

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat May 13, 2017 6:17 pm

After Feathercloud had made a big enough nest for both her and Hailstorm to sleep in, she decided to go explore away from their camp a little. She hadn't been out from her clanmates alone in a long time. She had missed the freedom of adventuring and discovering new places.

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 14, 2017 5:06 am

Rosepaw bounded over to Spiderpaw and reached her paw in the water where the caiman had disappeared. It bobbed its out and snapped it's jaws at Rosepaw before sinking into the water again. She jumped back, surprised.
"Lakemist!" she called for her mentor. "Come look at this thing, it's so weird!"

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 5:52 am

"It's like a lizard." Spiderpaw whispered harshly, "But its snout is all long and toothy."

"Be careful over there!" Carrotspots yelled to the apprentices, "I don't want one of you losing your face!"

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 14, 2017 9:30 am

"Sorry, Carrotspots," Rosepaw looked down at her paws, but then returned her gaze to Spiderpaw and Willowpaw.
Giggling, she stepped onto the shore of the swamp and dipped her face into the water for a heartbeat. She couldn't see the caiman anymore so she bounded back onto the dryer grounds and shook out her fur.
"Has anybody ever hunted them and ate them?" she asked, to no one in particular.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 9:35 am

"Doubt it." Carrotspots snorted, "They're pretty big as adults, and even as babies they have a nasty bite."

Spiderpaw watched the water ripple as the reptile swam upstream.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 am

"Maybe if a whole group swarmed around it, it could be possible," Rosepaw suggested.
She watched the caiman's tail rise from the water and she shivered. The spines looked like that of some terrifying lizard monster.
"N-never mind. They seem scarier than I thought..." she yelped as it made a big splash and dove deeper into the swamp.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 10:31 am

Carrotspots snorted at the young apprentice's ignorance. "You'll learn to distinguish predator from prey in time." she grumbled.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 14, 2017 1:18 pm

"Right," Rosepaw nodded, stepping away from the shore and padding over to her littermates. "Did your mentors teach you about hunting yet?" she asked, flattening her ears as a cold breeze carried by the swamp's current brushed over her fur.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun May 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Sunpaw hadn't noticed he was tired until blackness was edging into his viewpoint. Where he had been sitting, his train of thought had been tiring him out so much that he passed out, leaving the good herbs splayed out on the rock in two messy piles and the ruined herbs on a different rock.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 4:40 pm

"Nope. Taught myself to catch frogs though." Willowpaw mewed.
Spiderpaw shook his head. "Only to catch images." he whispered.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun May 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Tanglepaw stretched, yawning and padding over to his sister, nudging her a little as he glanced at the side of the camp where everyone was trying to make sheltered nests. "You all right?" he asked softly.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 5:27 pm

"Yeah." Leopardpaw sighed. "Kind of wish I could get my ceremony, but Sandstar isn't here."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun May 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Tanglepaw nodded. "We'll be warriors soon. Not that my mentor is much good," he added, huffing. He'd noticed how Ebonyfur was more interested in her mate and the little rogue kit she'd adopted than her apprentice.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 5:34 pm

"Heh." Leopardpaw snorted. "Maybe if you like, singlehandedly take down BrightClan they'll give you a free pass to being a warrior."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun May 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Tanglepaw snorted. "Sure, that'll work. Three Clans' worth of warriors against a single apprentice who can't fight for frogdung outside of water?" He nudged her again, purring weakly.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 5:59 pm

"Yeah but you're smarter than all of 'em combined." Leopardpaw pointed out.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun May 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Tanglepaw snorted. "I like to think so, yes." He winked and stretched, yawning. "It's getting dark. Did you wanna try and hunt for something?"

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 14, 2017 6:18 pm

"Uh, I'm sort of tired after my assessment and such." she mewed, restraining a yawn. "Sorry. I'm sure another apprentice would like to go."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon May 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Lakemist rushed over to where her apprentice called. "What's going on, Rosepaw?" She asked, staring at the water curiously.

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue May 16, 2017 8:37 am

Lilyshadow came into camp, carrying the fish. She placed it in the fresh kill pile and sat down with a minnow, her favourite.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top