Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FrostClan Forest

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FrostClan Forest

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 am

Oakpaw jumped slightly, fur fluffing up with defensiveness. " So! Why would you say that, we're here to hunt in trees and I'm good with that, I'm fine! No ground hunting for me! Let's go!" He quickly leapt up the tree and shunned his way up to the first branch before climbing onto that limb and staring down at Ravenpa.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:55 am

Ravenpaw was a little startled at Oakpaws defensivness than followed closely while chuckling. "Haha it's okay to hunt on the ground if you want. I just prefer trees. It's just an opinion."
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:15 am

Oakpaw kept his fur fluffed. " I said I was fine." He meowed, forcing himself not to snap. " Lets find a mousebrained squirrel and kill it." He launched himself onto the branch above him, slipping a bit then pulling himself up and looking around in the leaves for prey.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:31 am

"Alright." Ravenpaw chuckled as he hopped towards a different branch listening for any smaller creatures.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:42 am

Oakpaw grunted as he struggled up onto a higher branch. " I don't understand how you.." He gulped as he looked down towards the ground, eyes widening. " I don't understand how you hunt up here, no room to chase anything!"

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:53 am

"It's not about chasing on flat ground though. It's about maneuvering the ups, downs, and the sides." Ravenpaw mewed as he noticed a bird on a lower branch to his left.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:03 am

" All I know is, I like something soild under my feet." Oakpaw snorted, then silenced as he noticed the bird. He sat on the branch, not wanting to die when trying to leap and get it.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:12 am

"Shh.... Just scare and I'll kill it okay?" Ravenpaw mewed as he readied himself to pounce for the bird.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:16 am

Oakpaw nodded, and scratched his claws loudly on the tree trunk, frightening the bird, who looked around quickly. Oakpaw hissed loudly, and it squeaked, flying up from the branch.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 am

Ravenpaw dove for the terrified creature and swatted it out of the sky, a bit sloppily, landing on the branch near Oakpaw. "Nice job!" Ravenpaw mewed as he felt the adrenaline rushing through his blood.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:38 am

Oakpaw plucked the bird up and started to shimmer down the tree, until he reached the bottom and buried it with the mouse. " Yeah! great catch." He purred, shuffling back up onto Ravenpaw's branch.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:43 am

"See, it's not that bad." Ravenpaw joked with a grin. "So should we get some more prey?" He asked while twitching his ear.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 am

" Not that bad?" He muttered to himself. " Oh yeah, more prey, sure." Oakpaw shrugged, looking around for a bird.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:52 am

"Alright." Ravenpaw mewed as he began climbing higher up the tree for a better view.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:53 pm

" Ravenpaw... I wouldn't go that high.. we can just go to another tree, I don't want you to fall." Oakpaw called up, wincing as he watched him climb.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 am

"Hmm... I guess your right. I'll be right down." Ravenpaw mewed as he began climbing down towards Oakpaw.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 am

He let out a breath of relief, his tensed muscles losened, and Oakpaw started to slither down the tree as well. " Thanks."

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 am

"No problem, so do you wanna continue hunting or head back to camp?" Ravenpaw asked as he landed near Oakpaw.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:42 am

Oakpaw shrugged, patting the place he birdied the prey. " I don't really care, your choice." He mewed.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:46 am

"Hmm... I think we should head back now it's getting a bit late." Ravenpaw offered as he looked towards the sky.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:07 am

" Alright, but enter quietly and stealthily, and if someone asks you where you have been say the dirtplace. Don't make any noise or we'll get in real trouble." Oakpaw started to dig up the mouse and bird.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 pm

"Alright, also. Thanks for hunting with me, it was pretty fun." Ravenpaw mewed as he picked up the dead bird.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Oakpaw nodded, twitching a ear as he picked up the mouse by its tail. " No problem, it was nice to get out of camp." He meowed cheerfully, then trotted towards camp.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:28 am

Ivyfire padded through the forest with Lionstream, her side pressed against the tom's while she looked around. "It's weird not being in FireClan territory," she meowed quietly to him.

Echorose
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:35 am

Lionstream nodded. "I never thought Fireclan would get kicked out of their own territory." He said.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:41 am

"Neither did I." Ivyfire sighed and straightened up, rubbing her head against his side.

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:46 am

Lionstream looked up at where a bird was singing. "Isn't that a Jay? I haven't seen one before."

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 am

Ivyfire lifted her gaze to look at it and nodded. "It is. Pretty birds, aren't they?" She meowed softly.

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Lionstream sighed. "Yes, a lot different then the birds at home."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:57 pm

"I doubt they taste as good as the ones at home," Ivyfire meowed and nudged him before continuing to walk.

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Lionstream sighed and continued walking. "So, have you ever met a rogue before now?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:32 am

"No but I ran into a loner while hunting once. He was pretty nice when I told him he had to leave," Ivyfire meowed and stretched. "How's your leg doing?"

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 am

Lionstream smiled. "It's hurting a bit and I think we should head back."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 am

Snowpaw arrived at the forest residing within Frostclan's territory. She was in awe at the many different trees in the areas, hoping it might help her with her hunting. "Shall we hunt here?" She asked Redstar, looking at her mentor excitedly. 

@Daisyleap

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:24 am

Redstar trotted in after her apprentice. "Sure! Did your old mentor teach you the techniques?" she meowed, flattening her ears as a cold breeze blew through the trees.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:06 am

She nodded and fluffed up her thick fur against the breeze. But she quicky got into a crouch and straightened her tail out. She had to be more careful because of her long fur, so she moved forward, making sure not to brush her fur over any leaves.

@Daisyleap

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 am

Redstar observed Snowpaw's technique, surprised how well she moved across the forest floor almost silently. She opened her jaws to scent the air, but was interrupted by a scuffling of a squirrel up in a tree. She went into the hunter's crouch as well, stalking closer to the tree and leaping up, cracking the branch the squirrel was on but not enough to make it fall. The squirrel's tail went up in alarm, but Redstar slashed her claws across it and it died. She picked it up by the fur and trotted back, putting some dirt over it. She continued to watch Snowpaw, praising her technique.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:24 am

Snowpaw, completely oblivious to what Redstar had just done, was barely fazed when her leader returned. She was too focused on her hunting crouch and being calm and silent, to even know she had left. But she paised for a moment, asking out of slight confusion, "where did you get that from? I didn't even notice you had left." She licked her chest fur in embarassment, her ears growing hot too.

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:04 am

Redstar chuckled. "While you were intent on perfecting the hunter's crouch, I caught myself a squirrel," she meowed. "Now let's see what you can catch!" she purred, sitting down and curling her tail over her paws.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:15 am

Snowpaw purred back and simply nodded. She got back into her crouch and sniffed the air, keeping as much of her fur off the ground as she could. She looked silly this way, but she barely made any noise as she stalked towards the scent of another squirrel. She saw it on the ground, looking for food, and she stealthily moved towards it. Her orange fur however made her stick out from her other surroundings, but when she was close enough she pounced. She landed square on top of the squirrel and bit it's neck killing it. She then trotted over to Redstar, her tail held high in happiness at showing her skills in front of her leader.

Snoo
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 am

As they travelled through the forest, Lynxfang led the rogues along a path that would cause them the least trouble. "I'm going to split from you now," he mewed, voice low and deep. "The camp is through that patch of birches, and Fennelstrike is keeping watch. Wait for a little bit before attacking. "
Onyx nodded. "Good."

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 am

"Wait, are we taking over their camp too?" Martenpaw asked nervously.

Shard flexed her claws eagerly.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 am

Onyx snorted. "No, not yet. We're thinning out numbers." She stared at Martenpaw. "We kill anyone we can."

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:37 am

Martenpaw caught the scent of some of his former Clanmates and flinched. A sudden, solid thought entered his mind. I have to warn them.

Jingle noticed Martenpaw slip into the woods out of her peripheral vision.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:49 am

Min strutted into the clearing, tail swishing behind her. She watched Martenpaw vanish into the woods but ignored him. Boba and Bellamy padded up behind her.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 am

"What are our grounds for retreat?" Shard asked, her remaining eye glinting. "Death on our side? Being outnumbered? You retreating?"

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:55 am

Onyx rolled her eyes. "I will call for retreat if it's needed."
Frostbite lashed her tail impatiently, while Blade fidgeted near Flavia, sinking his claws into the dirt repeatedly.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 am

Percy, Raccoon, and Angus eagerly waited for the signal to attack the camp.

Dottie hung behind the group nervously.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Onyx pricked her ears, hearing a group of cats go off and smirking a little. Excellent. "Min, your group is climbing trees and dropping in on the camp when they react. Shard, you and two others go with them to keep watch for the rest of the Clans. Try to take out anyone who escapes to warn the others. The rest of you are with me." She flexed her claws and slunk forward.

Last edited by Willowstorm on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Mochi crouched down. She flexed her claws and glanced at them. She really needed a good fight to make her feel better about the alliance with Onyx.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R), Rooster(t)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top