Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), Carnelianpaw (@Viper)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FrostClan Woodpile

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FrostClan Woodpile

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:32 am

Thornsplash narrowed her eyes, "What do you know anything about us?" She growled, whipping around. "Have you been spying on me?" She sneered, thinking over his statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:30 am

"No, your grumpy face can be seen a territory away, plus, Willowdapple's my mate, I spend time with her all the time and when I do, you're just staring in disgust or you just walk away," Bluesnow spoke confidently, raising his head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Mousepaw stiffened, hearing them argue and argue. "Hey, guys, this is a patrol! It's not like we're some stupid rogues that are bickering over a mouse!" He hissed, his fur bristling. He dashed away to the edge of woodpile when he finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Nightheart was frustrated now. "Thornsplash, Bluesnow, stop acting like complete newborns! This is no time for chat! We must catch some prey, and as far as I know, we haven't caught any!" She snapped, before turning to Mousepaw. "Mousepaw, shall we catch some prey?" She meowed, her voice was softer and quieter this time. The glint of her tail swooshing back and forth, waiting for a respond.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:52 pm

"Shut it fox-hearts," Bluesnow growled, whipping around to face the two cats. "This is none of your business."

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:48 am

Thornsplash let out a frustrated growl and flicked her tail. "No, Nighthearts right. We came to hunt for the clan." She meowed, padding away from Bluesnow, feeling ashamed of acting this way as an deputy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:06 am

"Well, I'm going back to camp. I have kits to take care of," Bluesnow sneered, turning towards the camp.

Ooc: They need to start training, but I don't know when

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Nightheart followed Thornsplash, before muttering under her breath; "Foxheart." She flicked her tail, as if showing a sign for Mousepaw to follow the two. "Thornsplash," she began, "why is Bluesnow leaving us? This is a patrol. Are we just gonna let him go back to camp, not helping us at?" She meowed, frustrated with the twos behavior, especially Bluesnows. Ugh, I can't believe Bluesnow just left us like a scared kittypet. He didn't even catch a mouse, or bird! Pathetic.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Mousepaw followed Nightheart and Thornsplash. "Uh... Yeah... i'll come.." He shuddered. He sniffed the air, opening his mouth slightly. "I don't smell anything...."

OOC: I forgot. Who's Mousepaw's mentor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 pm

OOC: I'm not sure if he has one yet. You can check the mentor's and apprentice's topic, I posted info about my apprentice's mentors there.
~
Thornsplash didn't even turn back to get Bluesnow back. "It doesn't matter, he'll be the one in trouble back in camp. " She meowed, scenting the air, noticing a squirrel nearby. She angled her ears towards a pile of dried leaves that were helping the squirrel camouflage itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:57 am

Bluesnow overheard the conversation, slowly twisting one ear back, eyes narrowing in anger. He was going to the mountain to hunt.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:13 am

He went into the other direction, a mouse in his sights. He crouched, his back flat. The mouse looked up, and around. Mousepaw snickered, and pounced on the mouse. He killed it swiftly with a claw to the neck. He picked it up in his jaws, before heading back to Nightheart and where Thornsplash were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:20 am

Nightheart saw Mousepaw with the piece of prey. "Nice job, Mousepaw." She meowed, before padding in a separate direction, a smell clinging onto her nose.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:58 pm

He purred, before sniffing the air again. He dropped the mouse and burried it, before heading off into a different direction towards a ground-vole.

OOC: Things warriors have taught us: There are very organized clans of cats that have been living in an English forest for over sixty years. Great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:12 am

Thornsplash nodded in ackknowledgment and padded off the find the squirrel she scented. She got into hunting formation, stalking the scent of it nearby and pounced once she saw a flash of it's red tail. Thornsplash gave it a quick nip on it's neck and buried it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:34 am

He padded back happily with a juicy ground vole in-between his jaws. "I can't hold much more. I'll go look for other things later." He mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Thornsplash had just returned with another kill, a black bird. She gave a nod, "I think we've gotten enough. Let's head back to camp once Nightheart finishes." She nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:05 am

He nodded half-heartedly, he wasn't really listening. "Oh, also... Why don't you and Bluesnow get along together well?" He asked, not expecting an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Nightheart saw it, a big, juicy bird. She crouched down, and waited for the right time to strike. The bird didn't see her. This was it. She pounced on the bird, and bit its neck, very gently. It died, very easily. She dug a quick hole, and plopped the bird inside. She had another smell too. A mouse. She followed the scent, and saw the mouse. The mouse looked up, confused. Then the mouse gave up, and continued padding around. Nightheart followed it. She crouched down, and pounced once again. This time, she clawed the mouses neck. She put the mouse in her mouth, holding it. She padded to where she buried her bird, and dug it up. Then stuck that in her mouth too. She sprinted back to Thornsplash, and Mousepaw. "Are we done?" She meowed to the two. Her voice muffled by the large prey in her jaws.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Thornsplash wrinkled her nose, "None of your bussinuss, kid." She snapped. She took a deep breath, feeling bad for Mousepaw and flicked her tail, "You'll understand when you're older. For now, you'd better get your prey in that loud mouth of yours." She meowed, giving a friendly grin. Thornsplash nodded to Nightheart and picked up her black bird and squirrel, both dangling in her jaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:19 am

He pouted, before blinking. "I get it..." He smirked, before diggin up his mouse, barely holding both pieces of prey in his mouth. "Anyways, we should get going." He mewed through a mouthful of vole/mouse fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:20 am

Thornsplash nodded and began to lead the way back to camp. She glanced back at the mountains, wandering where Bluesnow went off to. Even if he is my enemy, it is my duty to be responsible for the patrols. I'll have  to go back for him later. She thought, taking her gaze back to the path in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am

He followed, the prey in his mouth making him drool, but he sucked up and didn't eat any. "I can go look for Bluesnow later." He meowed, as if reading her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:08 am

Nightheart glared at Mousepaw, but continued to follow Thornsplash. She didn't want to get involved. But, she had too. "And Mousepaw, why would you want to do that?" She asked, trying not to sound snobby. "You don't have better things to do? If not, I can come with you." She meowed. Wanting Mousepaw to be safe. "Because if you don't find Bluesnow, you might find something else..." Her voice tracked off. Her heart thumped, as if in alarm. She didn't say anything else though.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 pm

Thornsplash frowned, "Look, I don't need your guys's help. Thanks for offering though, but I'd rather confront him on my own." She explained, nearing the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Fennelpaw nervously entered the woodpile, ears flat as the rain turned to sleet. "Lynxfang?" he called, flinching as thunder sounded in the distance.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Lynxfang walked out from under the Woodpile. "Come on. We're going to do a border patrol."

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:00 pm

"Oh. Okay." Fennelpaw mewed stiffly and nervously, stepping up nervously next to his mentor.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Lynxfang flattened his ears. "You need to learn to patrol in weather like this. Leafbare is harsh, and this is only the beginning."

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 pm

"Yes, I remember." Fennelpaw snorted, "I'm not a moon old, ya'know."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Lynxfang rolled his eyes. "You act like it sometimes."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Fennelpaw snickered, flattening his ears as he was pretty sure his mentor wasn't kidding but not wanting to show his hurt. "Let's go." he muttered.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Lynxfang nodded curtly and walked towards the border.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Ooc: whoops double post.

Ic: Lynxfang stretched and flicked snow off his pelt, glancing back at Fennelpaw. "You okay?"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:16 pm

You want to know if I'm OKAY? Fennelpaw thought bitterly, sitting down to lick the cuts on his shoulder. "Just sore, he didn't get me too bad." he answered.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Lynxfang nodded curtly. "I know its against the Code, but I'm proud of you, Fennelpaw. You show good loyalty."

ooc: how old is Fennel?

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:49 am

OOC: Like 12-13 moons old at this point, Dapplestar has just been too busy to give him a ceremony.
IC: Fennelpaw felt a swell of pride. When was the last time I got a compliment from him? Was it ever? I-I did something right?

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:52 am

Lynxfang snorted. "Are you injured?" he asked, sniffing his apprentice's pelt.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am

"No, I'm fine." Fennelpaw mewed, "We should probably get back to camp."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 am

"Clean yourself off first. You smell like BrightClan." He shook his head. "We were remarking the border."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:24 am

Fennelpaw nodded and shivered and he walked into a muddy, freezing puddle. "We'll just say I slipped our something." he mewed, cringing as he stepped out.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:25 am

Lynxfang nodded. "Good."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:03 am

Fennelpaw shook the mud off his pelt and started back to camp, shuddering from the cold.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 am

Lynxfang followed closely, his tail flicking.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:19 am

Oakpaw raced to the woodpile, tumbling to a stop next to it, and rolling over to be sitting. He leapt up and bounced back to face Ravenpaw, eyes sparkling.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:23 am

Ravenpaw ran towards Oakpaw with a wide grin on his face. "So, you seem happy. Want to explain what happened?"
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:28 am

Oakpaw chuckled. " Well.." He flicked his tail, not really caring that he was telling this to a cat he rarely talked to. " I'm.. going to be a big brother." He smiled, bouncing around Ravenpaw in a circle.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:36 am

Ravenpaws eyes lit up as he listened to Oakpaw and he then exclaimed. "That's great! Wow, your going to be a great older brother!"
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:42 am

Oakpaw's eyes instantly glazed. " I hope." He shrugged, slouching a bit. He then shook his pelt and straightened up, unstealthing his claws then stealthing them again. " How about that hunting." He asked, changing subject.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:45 am

"Yeah lets talk about this at camp after we finish hunting okay?" Ravenpaw replied as he began smelling the surrounding air.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top