Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FrostClan Woodpile

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FrostClan Woodpile

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:32 am

Thornsplash narrowed her eyes, "What do you know anything about us?" She growled, whipping around. "Have you been spying on me?" She sneered, thinking over his statement.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 am

"No, your grumpy face can be seen a territory away, plus, Willowdapple's my mate, I spend time with her all the time and when I do, you're just staring in disgust or you just walk away," Bluesnow spoke confidently, raising his head.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

BC: 
FC: 
RLK: Quartz, Lavender, Hellfire

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Mousepaw stiffened, hearing them argue and argue. "Hey, guys, this is a patrol! It's not like we're some stupid rogues that are bickering over a mouse!" He hissed, his fur bristling. He dashed away to the edge of woodpile when he finished.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Nightheart was frustrated now. "Thornsplash, Bluesnow, stop acting like complete newborns! This is no time for chat! We must catch some prey, and as far as I know, we haven't caught any!" She snapped, before turning to Mousepaw. "Mousepaw, shall we catch some prey?" She meowed, her voice was softer and quieter this time. The glint of her tail swooshing back and forth, waiting for a respond.

DuskClan> Morningpath (W)
FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 pm

"Shut it fox-hearts," Bluesnow growled, whipping around to face the two cats. "This is none of your business."

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

BC: 
FC: 

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:48 am

Thornsplash let out a frustrated growl and flicked her tail. "No, Nighthearts right. We came to hunt for the clan." She meowed, padding away from Bluesnow, feeling ashamed of acting this way as an deputy.

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 am

"Well, I'm going back to camp. I have kits to take care of," Bluesnow sneered, turning towards the camp.

Ooc: They need to start training, but I don't know when

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Nightheart followed Thornsplash, before muttering under her breath; "Foxheart." She flicked her tail, as if showing a sign for Mousepaw to follow the two. "Thornsplash," she began, "why is Bluesnow leaving us? This is a patrol. Are we just gonna let him go back to camp, not helping us at?" She meowed, frustrated with the twos behavior, especially Bluesnows. Ugh, I can't believe Bluesnow just left us like a scared kittypet. He didn't even catch a mouse, or bird! Pathetic.

FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Mousepaw followed Nightheart and Thornsplash. "Uh... Yeah... i'll come.." He shuddered. He sniffed the air, opening his mouth slightly. "I don't smell anything...."

OOC: I forgot. Who's Mousepaw's mentor?

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:49 am

OOC: I'm not sure if he has one yet. You can check the mentor's and apprentice's topic, I posted info about my apprentice's mentors there.
~
Thornsplash didn't even turn back to get Bluesnow back. "It doesn't matter, he'll be the one in trouble back in camp. " She meowed, scenting the air, noticing a squirrel nearby. She angled her ears towards a pile of dried leaves that were helping the squirrel camouflage itself.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:57 am

Bluesnow overheard the conversation, slowly twisting one ear back, eyes narrowing in anger. He was going to the mountain to hunt.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:13 pm

He went into the other direction, a mouse in his sights. He crouched, his back flat. The mouse looked up, and around. Mousepaw snickered, and pounced on the mouse. He killed it swiftly with a claw to the neck. He picked it up in his jaws, before heading back to Nightheart and where Thornsplash were.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Nightheart saw Mousepaw with the piece of prey. "Nice job, Mousepaw." She meowed, before padding in a separate direction, a smell clinging onto her nose.

FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:58 pm

He purred, before sniffing the air again. He dropped the mouse and burried it, before heading off into a different direction towards a ground-vole.

OOC: Things warriors have taught us: There are very organized clans of cats that have been living in an English forest for over sixty years. Great.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:12 am

Thornsplash nodded in ackknowledgment and padded off the find the squirrel she scented. She got into hunting formation, stalking the scent of it nearby and pounced once she saw a flash of it's red tail. Thornsplash gave it a quick nip on it's neck and buried it.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:34 am

He padded back happily with a juicy ground vole in-between his jaws. "I can't hold much more. I'll go look for other things later." He mewed.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:39 am

Thornsplash had just returned with another kill, a black bird. She gave a nod, "I think we've gotten enough. Let's head back to camp once Nightheart finishes." She nodded.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:05 pm

He nodded half-heartedly, he wasn't really listening. "Oh, also... Why don't you and Bluesnow get along together well?" He asked, not expecting an answer.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Nightheart saw it, a big, juicy bird. She crouched down, and waited for the right time to strike. The bird didn't see her. This was it. She pounced on the bird, and bit its neck, very gently. It died, very easily. She dug a quick hole, and plopped the bird inside. She had another smell too. A mouse. She followed the scent, and saw the mouse. The mouse looked up, confused. Then the mouse gave up, and continued padding around. Nightheart followed it. She crouched down, and pounced once again. This time, she clawed the mouses neck. She put the mouse in her mouth, holding it. She padded to where she buried her bird, and dug it up. Then stuck that in her mouth too. She sprinted back to Thornsplash, and Mousepaw. "Are we done?" She meowed to the two. Her voice muffled by the large prey in her jaws.

FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:48 am

Thornsplash wrinkled her nose, "None of your bussinuss, kid." She snapped. She took a deep breath, feeling bad for Mousepaw and flicked her tail, "You'll understand when you're older. For now, you'd better get your prey in that loud mouth of yours." She meowed, giving a friendly grin. Thornsplash nodded to Nightheart and picked up her black bird and squirrel, both dangling in her jaws.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:19 pm

He pouted, before blinking. "I get it..." He smirked, before diggin up his mouse, barely holding both pieces of prey in his mouth. "Anyways, we should get going." He mewed through a mouthful of vole/mouse fur.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:20 am

Thornsplash nodded and began to lead the way back to camp. She glanced back at the mountains, wandering where Bluesnow went off to. Even if he is my enemy, it is my duty to be responsible for the patrols. I'll have  to go back for him later. She thought, taking her gaze back to the path in front of her.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 pm

He followed, the prey in his mouth making him drool, but he sucked up and didn't eat any. "I can go look for Bluesnow later." He meowed, as if reading her thoughts.

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Nightheart glared at Mousepaw, but continued to follow Thornsplash. She didn't want to get involved. But, she had too. "And Mousepaw, why would you want to do that?" She asked, trying not to sound snobby. "You don't have better things to do? If not, I can come with you." She meowed. Wanting Mousepaw to be safe. "Because if you don't find Bluesnow, you might find something else..." Her voice tracked off. Her heart thumped, as if in alarm. She didn't say anything else though.

FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:01 am

Thornsplash frowned, "Look, I don't need your guys's help. Thanks for offering though, but I'd rather confront him on my own." She explained, nearing the camp.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Fennelpaw nervously entered the woodpile, ears flat as the rain turned to sleet. "Lynxfang?" he called, flinching as thunder sounded in the distance.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard(rogue), Jingle(rogue), Angus(loner), Dottie(loner), Martenpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Lynxfang walked out from under the Woodpile. "Come on. We're going to do a border patrol."

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:00 pm

"Oh. Okay." Fennelpaw mewed stiffly and nervously, stepping up nervously next to his mentor.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Lynxfang flattened his ears. "You need to learn to patrol in weather like this. Leafbare is harsh, and this is only the beginning."

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:22 pm

"Yes, I remember." Fennelpaw snorted, "I'm not a moon old, ya'know."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Lynxfang rolled his eyes. "You act like it sometimes."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Fennelpaw snickered, flattening his ears as he was pretty sure his mentor wasn't kidding but not wanting to show his hurt. "Let's go." he muttered.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:32 am

Lynxfang nodded curtly and walked towards the border.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Ooc: whoops double post.

Ic: Lynxfang stretched and flicked snow off his pelt, glancing back at Fennelpaw. "You okay?"

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm

You want to know if I'm OKAY? Fennelpaw thought bitterly, sitting down to lick the cuts on his shoulder. "Just sore, he didn't get me too bad." he answered.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Lynxfang nodded curtly. "I know its against the Code, but I'm proud of you, Fennelpaw. You show good loyalty."

ooc: how old is Fennel?

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:49 pm

OOC: Like 12-13 moons old at this point, Dapplestar has just been too busy to give him a ceremony.
IC: Fennelpaw felt a swell of pride. When was the last time I got a compliment from him? Was it ever? I-I did something right?

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Lynxfang snorted. "Are you injured?" he asked, sniffing his apprentice's pelt.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:03 pm

"No, I'm fine." Fennelpaw mewed, "We should probably get back to camp."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:07 pm

"Clean yourself off first. You smell like BrightClan." He shook his head. "We were remarking the border."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Fennelpaw nodded and shivered and he walked into a muddy, freezing puddle. "We'll just say I slipped our something." he mewed, cringing as he stepped out.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Lynxfang nodded. "Good."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Fennelpaw shook the mud off his pelt and started back to camp, shuddering from the cold.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Lynxfang followed closely, his tail flicking.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:19 am

Oakpaw raced to the woodpile, tumbling to a stop next to it, and rolling over to be sitting. He leapt up and bounced back to face Ravenpaw, eyes sparkling.

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

fireclan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sparrowkit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow

waterclan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing

duskclan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Waiting: Tansykit and Chervilkit
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:23 am

Ravenpaw ran towards Oakpaw with a wide grin on his face. "So, you seem happy. Want to explain what happened?"
Raven
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:28 am

Oakpaw chuckled. " Well.." He flicked his tail, not really caring that he was telling this to a cat he rarely talked to. " I'm.. going to be a big brother." He smiled, bouncing around Ravenpaw in a circle.

frostclan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit,

brightclan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw,

rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:36 am

Ravenpaws eyes lit up as he listened to Oakpaw and he then exclaimed. "That's great! Wow, your going to be a great older brother!"
Raven
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:42 am

Oakpaw's eyes instantly glazed. " I hope." He shrugged, slouching a bit. He then shook his pelt and straightened up, unstealthing his claws then stealthing them again. " How about that hunting." He asked, changing subject.

Wishflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:45 am

"Yeah lets talk about this at camp after we finish hunting okay?" Ravenpaw replied as he began smelling the surrounding air.
Raven
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top