Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

DuskClan Skytrees

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DuskClan Skytrees

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Grassflight shrugged. "Nothing smells out of the odds here," she observed, ears pricked. "And plus, no one would dare come deep into DuskClan's territory just to attack."

Littleflower nodded in agreement to the younger warrior, but also felt strange about her surroundings. She saw perfectly into BrightClan's territory beyond the Skytrees, and hoped for a patrol to come across them so they could discuss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Duskblaze padded swiftly towards the BrightClan border. The scent was getting close. Her foot stubbed against a knot in a tree root and she looked down, hissing in annoyance, then cut herself short. A pile of dead birds lay in a hollow next to her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Grassflight bounded after Shadowblaze, skidded to a halt at the sight of rotting carcasses piled up by the BrightClan border. "Gross!" she shrieked.

Littleflower quickly padded over to the two warriors. She winced at the scene. As she stepped closer to the bodies she was hit with the intense smell of WaterClan, and a hint of something else faint. "WaterClan," she snarled. "Someone was definitely here. And recently."

Last edited by Daisyleap on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:34 pm

OOC: It's supposed to smell like WaterClan...

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:52 pm

OOC: Oh sorry haha I'll fix it

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:33 pm

"I wonder why they'd just leave it here." Shadowblaze mewed, tilting her head and sniffing it. She recoiled at the strong smell of rot. "Seems like it's been here a while, at least a few days if not weeks."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Thornfur looked in the hollow, and snarled. "They're rotten." he said quietly, flipping one bird over.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Littleflower raised her tail, as a gesture for Thornfur to move out of the way. "It's best we don't get near it," she warned. "It could carry a disease."

OOC: Ahem @Skybreeze

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Thornfur took a step back, sniffing the air as if there was more.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:17 pm

"Why would someone waste prey like this in leafbare.." Shadowblaze muttered, then gasped aloud. "What if it's a warning?!? What if we're the crows to them?!?"

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:47 am

Littleflower felt a pang of fear at Shadowblaze's words. Suddenly the world began to spin, and she felt as if she were falling. Then, everything went dark. She shook herself out of her trance and padded over to the fellow warrior. "Everything's going to be fine." she tried to reassure Shadowblaze, but was much uncertain herself. "We should head back to camp and tell Russetstar. We must alert the whole Clan of this."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:33 am

Thornfur padded up to Littleflower. "You should keep patrolling, in case you find more. I can go back to camp to tell Russetstar maybe?" he inquired, uncertainty crawling up his spine.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:37 pm

"No, we have to go to BrightClan...warn them about this." Shadowblaze snapped at Thornfur, "That's why we're out here!"

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Thornfur held Shadowblaze's gaze for a moment before sighing. "I guess..." he said, letting himself at ease.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:07 pm

"It would make more sense to tell our leader first," Littleflower meowed, calmly. "Thornfur, go back to camp and alert Russetstar. Me and Shadowblaze will be looking for BrightClan patrols. Bring more cats if you can, just in case."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:17 am

Ivypaw Followed nightkit,smelling the foul smell 
~
Nightkit Went to a spot that didnt smell like Brightclan,"Sit here,Ivypo- Ivypaw And Here,Stormpaw"

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sushi on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:23 am

Nightkit Said Much-Too Loudly "NOW LET THE DATE BEGIN" She steped back and raced behind a tree
~~~~
"So Um.... What do you want to talk about" Ivypaw said,Hoping that he didnt like her because she liked graypaw /What if he likes me? what will i do?/

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 am

ooc: Does stormpaw like Ivypaw or
IC:
"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I Dont Know what happened,stormpaw." Ivypaw mew softly. Her pelt brissled at the cold hitting there fur,suddenly racing to grab nightkit "We Sould go now.." Ivypaw hissed in the cold

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 am

Ivypaw noticed a flake of snow that had fell on the ground. "NOW!" She raced off faster then she ran for her life
~
Nightkit tryed to run but she couldn't break free of ivypaw's grasp. "BUT THE DAT-" she mewed,Ivypaw was running so fast that she puked.

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 am

IC:
"Hurry Up!" Ivypaw hissed. She ran and ran and finnaly reached camp.
OOC: Back there

Sush

Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top