Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Camp

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: FireClan Camp

Post by AngelflyXD on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:44 pm

OOC: ahh, i never left fireclan camp before xD do i go to the forest thread later?

IC: Windpaw padded to the entrance, taking in the fresh air outside, that is full of more flavors then the camp.
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:44 pm

OOC: They are currently at the Volcano

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:48 pm

OOC: ...hmmmmo k

IC: Windpaw looked back, before entering out into the wilderness 

OOC: Do i go straight to volcano >.> I do not know the map as good
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:12 am

ooc: just got me cat accepted yay

IC: Sparkpaw ran around the camp before stoping.

OOC:Sparkpaw needs a mentor

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:24 am

Soraflight sat outside her den, watching the clouds gather again. Antcloud sat next to her. "Snowfall, eh?" Soraflight mewed to the jumpy she-cat. 
"Looks like it." Antcloud muttered.
"I have a really bad feeling about today, like something's just about to go wrong." Soraflight sighed.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:40 am

ooc: ill just wait till i get a mentor to do things

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:25 pm

OOC: Oh, Soraflight. What she doesn't know won't kill her...
IC: Melodykit watched Emberkit gather kits for some type of game, but she stayed away with a sigh, prodding some slush halfheartedly.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:50 pm

OOC: She's so done at this point honestly like she already watched her friends bleed to death after a badger attack now this stuffs about to happen.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Ooc: Aquatail, I have Nightpelt to mentor Sparkpaw. Smile
-
Nightpelt entered camp, dropping his kill into the pile and turning around, wating for the rest of the small patrol.
-
Darkwillow joined him with Redrose, as they dropped the large rabbit she looked around with worry and guilt. "I can't beleive I missed Whitekit-paw's... ceremony.." She meowed sadly. "Where is she? I need to apoligize !" Darkwillow added in, talking to everyone in camp.
-
Nightpelt shrugged as he padded off into the apprentices den to check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:19 am

Ooc: ok

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:50 pm

OOC: Wait, what are you talking about @Artemis?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:38 pm

OOC: Whitekit/paw was Darkwillow's or is, her adopted kit. And she missed her apprentice ceremony.
-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:01 am

Ooc: Should I just wait until you come?

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:03 am

ooc: im here Razz Just go on chat if you need anything Very Happy

Nightpelt licked his paw and looked around for Sparkpaw. It was time to show her the territory of Fireclan and it was Nightpelt's first time. "Sparkpaw?" He meowed, as he shook his pelt and got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:10 am

Ooc: I'm on my iPad and I can't figure out how to use the chat

"I'm here!" Sparkpaw shouted to Nightpelt

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:17 am

Ooc: Ok that's fine, it's  on the bottom right corner on every page, but if you can't get it then nvm.
Also, try doing longer replies in rp Smile

Nightpelt spun around. "There you are! I'm going to show you the territory." He meowed, flicking his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:19 am

Ooc:got it Smile

"Really? You are?" Sparkpaw said excitedly

" Is the territory big?" Sparkpaw asked

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:21 am

Nightpelt nodded, "Yes and the territory is excellent, just wait till' you see it! Come on, we'll head to the pine forest first." He meowed, motioning his tail for his apprentice to follow.

Ooc: Meet at Pine Forest :3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXThorntailXx on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:37 am

ooc: I kind of wanna kill off Thorntail... O.O

My cats:

Duskclan:
Fireclan:
Waterclan:
Brightclan: 
Frostclan: 
Echoclan: 
Stormclan: 
Kittypets/Rogues/Loners: 
Waiting or making: Roseswipe

99 percent of people think pit-bulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1 percent that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature. :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           Thorntail was here, and she will nibble your tail. [url=http://www.serv
                   9erszcvn ,l;kugycfbvnjkl;iuotcgfbvhkuhjigyukjhug ~Daisyleap
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:28 am

OOC: ... you'll have less cats

Only kill off cats for a reason o.o

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:42 pm

OOC: It's Windkit

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:29 pm

OOC: What what about windkit unless your talking about another windkit/paw because i was magically apprenticed <3<
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:07 am

Darkcloud hopped back to camp, her back right leg bleeding more after she tried stopping the blood. She hopped to the medicine den. "Anyone home?" She sewed grumpy.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by xXThorntailXx on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:06 am

Thorntail stretched near the camp exit.

My cats:

Duskclan:
Fireclan:
Waterclan:
Brightclan: 
Frostclan: 
Echoclan: 
Stormclan: 
Kittypets/Rogues/Loners: 
Waiting or making: Roseswipe

99 percent of people think pit-bulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1 percent that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature. :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           Thorntail was here, and she will nibble your tail. [url=http://www.serv
                   9erszcvn ,l;kugycfbvnjkl;iuotcgfbvhkuhjigyukjhug ~Daisyleap
xXThorntailXx
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:01 am

Lightningfang gave a huge yawn and shook her fur of snow. "This snow is horrible!" she muttered.

I come in peace!
Vandalize this if you want!  Razz

Willow was here <3

Ferrets will take over the world!!! 

meow
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:03 am

OOC: angelfly, I was talking about how Darkwillow adopted windkit/paw and missed her ceremony, which is your cat

Darkwillow rushed over to Darkcloud. "WHAT HAPPENED?! " She gasped.

Dawnpaw Widened her eyes at the sight of her injured mother. "Darkcloud!" She worlds as she bounded over anxiously. 

Sootkit and Sunkit poked there heads out of the nursery at the name of there mother. "Hey, darkclouds back." Sootkit mewed, nudging Sunkit.

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 am

OOC: Damnit you made me feel bad now TUT
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:08 am

Darkcloud winced, she forgot about the attention from other cats. "Dogs? I would ask Brindlestripe and Hawkstep when they come back..." she suggested. How am I going to tell Sandstone this?! she wailed quietly in her brain.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:30 am

Lightningfang flicked her ear hearing of the commotion Darkcloud was causing. She hear "Dogs," and decided to inveatigate. She padded over and mewed "What's Goin on here?"

I come in peace!

Willow was here <3

meow
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:34 am

Darkcloud outwardly groaned. "Dogs attacked." she meshed, flinching at her leg. 

OOC: dark may as well be a 3 legged cat now o.o and mewed  not meshed...

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Soraflight raced out of the medicine den. "Great SoulClan!" she yowled, "Dogs?! In our territory?! Attacked you?!"

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Hawkstep limped back into camp, Brindlestripe leaning on his shoulder. He gave a low, unheard growl at Darkcloud for going ahead and approached Soraflight.
"The dog had odd markings, and the Upwalker's voice that called it back was strange," he explained.
"It bit Brindlestripe on the shoulder after being untangled from a bush it fell in and now there seems to be a brown, unwashable stain on it."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Brindlestripe nodded, and waited for him to stop so she could thank him.

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan: Peabee, Leopardroar

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

Waiting: 

PitaPata Cat tickers
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChan on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Lightningfang gave a shocked glance, but it only lasted for a second. "You all need to be treated right away, Soraflight, i think this will be up to you. Darkcloud seems the most injured," she quickly said and then mewed "and Hawkstep, you might want to rest, and Brindlestripe."

I come in peace!

Willow was here <3

meow
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Soraflight padded over to Darkcloud. "Can you walk?" she mewed gently.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Darkcloud shrugged "I can hop?" she mewed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 pm

OOC: All this 3 legged thing reminded me of SPCA in NZ when they had all those 3 legged puppies T^T

IC: Windpaw padded in after Hawkstep, her eyes stayed sharpened as she glanced around her surroundings every few seconds, the slightest sound seems to have triggered her fear.
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:46 pm

OOC: wow XD

IC: Lilystripes suddenly lifted her nose, and smelt blood. She shook Rosetiger, before shooting over to the commotion. "Great SoulClan!"
----
Rosetiger yawned and stumbled out the den, before seeing the group. She rushed over. "Oh my fish."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Darkwillow noticed Windpaw had arrived back. "Windpaw! Are you alright?" She worriedly rushed over to her adopted kit.

Dawnpaw peered at her mother's injured leg. "This is terrible!" She wailed, imagining her mother as a 3-legged cat.

Sootkit and Sunkit both tilted there heads with confusion as they padded out the nursery to see what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChan on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:34 am

Lightningfang saw the kits and rushed to the nursery. "Get inside you two, " she said harshly. She didn't want the kits to see this. She swept her tail to block the kits.

I come in peace!

Willow was here <3

meow
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:50 am

Sootkit flattened his ears as he scrambled back inside the nursery with disappointment. 

Sunkit growled under his breath. "But I want to see what happened to my mother!" He squealed as he peered around her to catch a slight glimpse of Darkcloud, but all he saw was Dawnpaw's orange fur in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChan on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:59 am

Lightningfang gave a harsh glare and her tone was harsh too as she hissed "Get back into the nursery, Darkcloud will be fine furrball." She pushed the kits back in the nursery, gently to not hurt then but firm enough to keep them in.

I come in peace!

Willow was here <3

meow
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:32 am

IC: "Mum?" She whimpered slightly before she  pressed her head into her adopted mothers fur, she stopped shaking a bit
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:47 am

Darkcloud winced. "I'm getting old, I wouldn't be much use hunting or fighting anyway..." she mewed quietly to Dawnpaw.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

"You mean you'll be retiring?" She meowed softly, but in a still anxious tone of voice. Her head drooped, not wanting her mother to be a elder so soon.

Sootkit curled up into a ball of fur,"What's going to happen?" He mewed t lightningfang.

Sunkit didn't say anything and settled down beside his brother on the nest.

Darkwillow purred as her daughter nuzzled her. "Are you hurt? " she asked, more softly this time, her voice soothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:10 am

Larkkit woke from her long slumber and saw Sunkit and Sootkit being shooed away from something in the nursery. She swerved around Lightningfang and peeked outside, seeing hurt cats. She winced and hopped back in.
"Oh no!" she yowled quietly.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:12 am

Lillystripes immediately started fretting. "OhmmaSoulClanareyouokay?!" she mewed, her mouth gaping.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChan on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Lightningfang saw that Larkkit get a peek of looking outside and got annoyed and shove her back in, but not hard enough to hurt her. She then looked to Sootkit and mewed "Everything's gonna be fine. Just stay in the nursery and everything will be ok, it'd help the cats out there if you stay out the way. They need space and no kits bounding around." She sat at the entrance to keep kits out.

I come in peace!

Willow was here <3

meow
MoonChan
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Larkkit growled under her breath as she stumbled onto her mothers nest. She groaned loudly and flicked her tail, flopping onto her stomach and resting her head on her paws and watching Lightningfang's every moment.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:05 pm

"Come along then." Soraflight whispered, helping Darkcloud over to the medicine den.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next