Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Sandstone of Waterclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sandstone of Waterclan

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:01 am

:: Sandstone :: Tom :: Waterclan :: 47 moons :: Warrior ::

Appearance: A sandy colored tom, hence the name with soft green eyes. Sandstone has a darker furred sand color stripe that goes down his back of head to his tail from spine. He has some darker sand colored markings on his forehead,under eyes and very tall ears along with quit short whiskers. His nose is a pink one and around it is a white muzzle which leads down to his white chest.  Sandstone's fur is very soft and smooth and well kept neat.

Personality: Sandstone is a very caring and fun-loving tom. He's a hard-worker and very loyal to his clan now. Sandstone loves both his kits more then anything and is quit the playful warrior. Other then that, he is very kind and won't hesitate to help someone in need. Sandstone can be a bit snappy at times when it comes to serious business and times of need.

Family:
Mother: Mintheart

Father: Beachpelt

Brother: --

Sister: Pearlclaw *OPEN, PLEASE MAKE*

Mate: Darkcloud (Cinder)

Son: Firepaw and Stormpaw

Daughter: Dewpaw, Dawnpaw, Maple and Deer
Daughter and Son staying with him: Firepaw and Stormpaw

Skills:

Fighting7/10~
Hunting6/10~
Swimming9/10~
Running2/10~
Climbing1/10~

Herbs1/10~
Memory5/10~
Agility3/10~

Scent4/10~
Hearing4/10~

History:
Sandstone was born to Mintheart and Beachpelt. He had one other littermate, named Pearlkit who was always by his side in times of need. Sandstone grew to become a obedient and loyal tom who was always patient with kits, making him very fun-loving. When he was only 8 moons, his mother died of green cough and his father started to change in his personality. Beachpelt was more snappy, grumpy and lonely after wards, never wanting a mate again. He would always have terrible dreams and never play or do anything with Sandstone or Pearlclaw anymore. When both apprentices became warriors, there father died of drowning. Nobody knew how it happened or what did it, either Beachpelt did it to himself so he could see Mintheart again, or something attacked him, for he would never drown since Beachpelt was one of the greatest swimmers. Pearlclaw and Sandstone both mourned for there father, but had to let go of it, helping each other in tough times. Sandstone later met Darkcloud, a she-cat from Fireclan, who he soon enough became mates with. They had kits, but Sandstone didn't know until Darkcloud brang two of them over for him to watch. She said she kept the rest with her, but two were given to a loner friend of hers. Stormkit and Firekit were both given to him, he loves them more then anything since they brightened his life up from losing his parents. Pearlclaw enjoys to help him as well. Sandstone is quit protective over them and cares for them more then anything.

(I don't know about Darkcloud's and Sandstone's history quit well because in Darkcloud's audition that Cinder has, only says about her first mate, not Sandstone. I hope it's ok. )

Last edited by Artemis on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandstone of Waterclan

Post by Metzi on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:37 am

I'll make Pearlclaw for ya, ok? And, Sandpelt was born into Waterclan, right?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:26 am

Bump. The personality still needs more, anyway. Some negatives, and more traits than just being "kind", "playful", and "loving his son". And I believe it's Sandstone, as Cinder mentioned multiple times.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Yep, you can make Pearlclaw. Very Happy @Leopardstar
-
And @Daisyleap , I'm not sure what to put in, I added some stuff, is it ok?
-

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:11 am

Bump

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:47 pm

the history could use some more elaboration but otherwise  accepted

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:04 am

Sorry about the history thing

I only decided the WaterClan mate thing after I made Darkcloud Razz anyway when Darkcloud's slightly better can tthey meet up somewhere? :3

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:57 pm

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:11 pm

I thought this was accepted? D: I rped him already dang it
What do I need to fix?

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Oh oops I didn't mean to post that. Doing too many things at once.

I'll move it!

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm