Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Mid-morning (9-11am)
Weather & News:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Wishflight)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Six Tribes Of Nature Rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Six Tribes Of Nature Rp

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:13 pm

I was thinking of making a role play about these five tribes, more info below:

There are five tribes;
The frost
The shadow
The flames
The wind
The water
The earth

These tribes each have a special power, place to live and all a well strict kept rule of having the right color of fur. They are all different animals, you can RP any, any mythical or normal or dinosaur, just please don't make them too big like a giant Dino or dragon. And please not over powering, the most powerful are listed in the ranks below.
If a tribe has a animal with the wrong color, they beleive something is wrong with the,, as if there parents were different tribe members or they just wanted to keep there tribe unmixed with colors. For example, the frost tribe only has white and maybe some with small black markings like a white tiger. If there is a animal born black still with frost powers, they kick them out, even if they try to get I tot the shadows who are black,they will not accept them since they have frost powers. Then they go to the beyond lands as a outcast, some form groups of different owners and furs and some stay alone with maybe two or one companions. Right now, the outcasts are making trouble, by stealing food and being troublesome with the tribes. Soon enough they will be planning a resistance against the tribes leaders and higher ranks. Each tribe member ears there power that all of there tribe has when graduating from a student. The higher ranks are granted one extra power.
AND Of course their is a tribe like Starclan and such, called "The all seeing Tribe of Moon's Glow" Or just tribe of moon's glow....
The frost tribe- 
Exceptional colors: white, mostly white with smaller markings of other colors, not to much, silver, VERYYY light colours
Power: ice/snow
Extra power for higher ranks: Invisibility 
Territory: snowy mountains
Abilities: to withstand very low and cold tempatures 

The shadow tribe-
Exceptional colors: black, mostly black with smaller markings of different colors, gray, dark gray 
Power: Darkness
Extra power for higher ranks: telekinesis 
Territory: Pine forest with towering pine trees, blocking out most of the light.
Abilities: Night vision

The flames tribe-
Exceptional colors: red, orange
Power: fire
Extra power for higher ranks: teleporting
Territory: In caves and tunnels of a volcano.
Abilities: to withstand very high and hot tempetures 

The wind tribe-
Exceptional colors: cream, yellow 
Power: Wind/air/storm
Extra power for higher ranks: Flying
Territory: Hills surrounding a flat large field, barely any trees but many bushes, shrubs
Abilities: To run quite fast

The water tribe-
Exceptional colors: green and blue, smaller markings of other colors are fine, may have some brown
Power: Water
Extra power for higher rankings: Go through obstacles such as trees and walls
Territory: Beside a ocean beach and mostly filled with ponds, marshes and rivers.
Abilities: To breathe under water

The earth tribe-
Exceptional colors: brown shades, may have smaller markings of other colors
Power: dirt/mud/plants
Extra power for higher rankings: Healing
Territory: A large forest filled with all types of plants and trees.
Abilities: To camouflage into mud, trees and grass *idek*
-
Gems: These are what the animals use to pay for things, or they just trade.
-
Ranks:

King/Queen~ Both or one absolute ruler of all the tribe. They are in charge of everything and everyone in their tribe. Sometimes their is only a queen to rule, sometimes a king, sometimes both, but they must be a part of the royal line to be. A Queen, who is in her tribe's royal family line may marry or have mate of her choice, can be anyone, but whoever she marries is still a lower rank then her.

Wisdom Speakers~ Usually come in appearance of the king/queen or are the voice of the king/queen. Pretty much are promised their life to the king/queen to be their trusted ad visor.
~
Commanders~ The ones who make sure everything is going according to plan. They will also be very organizable and firm at the same time. They also train the members for battle and do lead them into it.They also have higher commanders and lower ones, lower ones just guard stuff.
~
The Sorcerers~ Now, they aren't sorcerers, it's only called that because in the older times, they used to have these magical powers and kind of like wizards.. in animal version... lol (No wands/broomsticks haha) except they died off, that will be for another story. So basically they talk to the Moon's Glow tribe, heal animals, travel around to take messages and foretell futures by visions and such.
~
Prince/Princess~ Pretty much the daughters and sons of the queen/king, part of the royal family. Only one will get to be queen/king when grown up and that is decided by a series of events which take place in tests about... everything.
~
Barons/Baronets~ Meaning, servant, basically what they are. They serve the high ranks in cleaning and cooking and yea etc.
~
Protectors~ The ones who fight. (Army,knights,battlers)
~
Gatherers~ This is made up of herbivores, pretty much gather food for herbivores in the tribe.
~
Hunters~ This is made up of carnivores, pretty much hunt for meat for the carnivores in the tribe.
~
Farmers~ Animals who make farms of plants.
~
Graduates~ Graduates are animals who work for other things, like schools etc.
~
Members~ These are normal animals of the tribes, they don't have jobs that pay them, they sell things usually that they create at the market. For example, a giant spider might sell weaved baskets at the market, that's how they make money or a Otter selling fresh fish.
~
Students~ Students can train in a school, but you must pay gems. Some receive high paying jobs when older like protectors,hunters,gatherers, farmers and teachers if they complete the classes.
~
Nursery mothers~ Basically mothers with babies go here until their babies become old enough to be students, then leave back to their jobs.
~
Babies~ It says it, babies. They play and make trouble and all that and when old enough, become students.
~
Oldies~ Just old animals who are retired and can't work anymore, they live in a different den/hut/home that they get taken care in.
-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: The Six Tribes Of Nature Rp

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:43 am

So far I likey.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:47 am

Me to I wanna get into this

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Mistkit, 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit, Roosterkit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starfang, Birchleaf, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Rose, Clover,Phoenix, Emerald, Taylor, Misty, Gold, Glow, Waterfall, Thunder, Marmalade, Solar, Lunar, Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Interesting, I can't wait!

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:48 am

Oop, I just noticed this laying here, I'm gonna start adding to it. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:48 am

I think I finished. :III
Should I change or add some stuff to be accepted or is this good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:01 am

I like it

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw, Shiningkit
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit, Roosterkit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
RLK: Mochi, Rose, Clover,Phoenix, Emerald, Taylor, Misty, Gold, Glow, Waterfall, Thunder, Marmalade, Solar, Lunar, Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:46 am

I likey.

And I want a charrie or 3 to be reserved if this gets accepted
Leader in shadow tribe, sorcerer in flames tribe and wisdom speaker in earth tribe?

mehehe

EDIT: Wisdom speaker in flame tribe, leader in earth tribe and sorcerer in shadow tribe

Last edited by Cinder on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:05 am

I actually already asked for a wisdom speaker in the earth tribe.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:06 am

Swap sorcerer and wisdom speaker around then

I didn't notice sorry xD

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 am

Yes to both, except Medusaaaaaa, I really wanted leader position to frost and shadow tribe darnit dont hate for this, but can you change the tribe ? heh..

@Littlefern CHECK DIS PLEASE

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlefern on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:53 am

I don't really see anything wrong with this Smile

If you have a problem or need an audition looked at, please message me and I will try to solve it in a timely manner.
Littlefern
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:18 am

Sorcerer and leader swap as well then Razz

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:53 am

Can this be accepted? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:35 pm

RP support

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:00 pm

RP support

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Can i be a leader in some group? I support this rolelplay but my iPad is not working correctly and i cant put the thing.

RP support

Last edited by Artemis on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (From sky/Artemis: I put the emoji in since she couldn't.))

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:49 am

Aquatail626 wrote:Can i be a leader in some group? I support this rolelplay but my iPad is not working correctly and i cant put the thing.
Yes, and I can edit it for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:24 am

Really thanks?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 am

We need one more supporter!

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Still need one more supporter

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:59 am

RP support

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:40 am

This now has. 4 supporters, can it be accepted Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:51 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:45 pm

#Bump , waiting for admin to accept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:34 am

accepted
I'll add it later

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 pm

#Bump , pls add it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:42 pm

Ah, almost forgot, sorry!

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi @Skybreeze the last post in this forum was in April, are you still going forward with this idea?

(Tag me in your reply otherwise I won't see it)

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Willowpoppy wrote:Hi @Skybreeze the last post in this forum was in April, are you still going forward with this idea?

(Tag me in your reply otherwise I won't see it)
Yea sorry about that, I was inactive so I'll be starting this rp back up again and adding more things. As well as my second rp. @Willowpoppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:02 am

@Skybreeze who become queen/king after the king/queen die; wisdom speaker or prince/princess?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Harley wrote:@Skybreeze who become queen/king after the king/queen die; wisdom speaker or prince/princess?
A prince/princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:08 am

kk

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:05 am

Bumpy bump and this RP needs deputies Smile

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:09 pm

@Skybreeze I can be a deputy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Bump please, otherwise this will be locked and put in the burial grounds soon.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top