Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Stories of the Clans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stories of the Clans

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Introduction
I don't want to spam the Elder's Den so I made this

I'll be posting a ton of little stories here. Like, shorter than Birdsong's Justice. Most of them will take place in Clan history. I'll try to post an update message whenever I add something to this.

Birchkit's Sight
The story of two young siblings with their path laid in the stars

COMPLETED:
Birchkit, quit it!” Larchkit mumbled, kicking out irritably at her brother.

“Come on, wake up, the stars are super cool tonight!” Birchkit squeaked, poking Larchkit.

Larchkit sighed and rose from the makeshift nest that Meadowflower had made for them. The two navigated through the sleeping cats, who were all sleeping under the thicket Fernstar has found for them. Larchkit wasn’t entirely sure why they were going so far away from home, but she was tired of walking. Birchkit was about the opposite. He was way too excited about this whole thing. He kept running ahead and talking to everyone about how nice their new home would be. He talked like he knew...

Birchkit pushed through the bracken and took a few steps outside, then sat down to stargaze. Larchkit sighed and plopped down next to him, then looked up at the night sky. Silverpelt glimmered over the with a magnificence she had never seen before, an uncountable number of glimmering stars overhead.

“Look at the pattern they make! It looks like pawprints leading the way!” Birchkit mewed wistfully.

Larchkit had to squint, but she saw the path laid out.

“I know where they lead.” Birchkit muttered.

Larchkit whipped her head toward him.

“What are you talking about?”

“I mean, I can’t really understand why, but I know exactly where we’re going. I can see us arriving, Watersplash leading us to a marshland near the river, then becoming leader. I’m medicine cat, you’re a deputy.” Birchkit muttered. He seemed like he was in a trance of some sort.

Larchkit wasn’t really sure what to say.

“Do you think SoulClan is telling me this?” Birchkit whispered.

“You mean the SoulClan with all our warrior ancestors?” Larchkit gasped.

“No, the other SoulClan.” Birchkit scoffed sarcastically.

Larchkit giggled and pushed her brother.

“Well, we can figure it out later. For now, we enjoy the stars.”

Ravenstar's Fate
The story of one leader's ambition leading to destruction

COMPLETED:

“Are you ready?” Seabreeze whispered. Ravenfeather nodded. She’d waited moons for this. She touched her tongue to the quick rushing water and took a few laps, then settled down in a comfortable position. Weariness came over her and she closed her eyes, the feeling of whipping wind falling over her.

She awoke in SoulClan. Ravenfeather turned around, taking in the scenery. Her fallen Clanmates stood around her, along with a few others.

“Welcome.” Goldenstar mewed, stepping forward from the crowd, “I see you are here to recieve your nine lives?”

“Yes.” Ravenstar agreed, trying to hide her impatience.

“Well, we’ll get to that, but I first have a warning for you.” Goldenstar mewed, their tail lashing back and forth.

“A warning? Why? For what?” Ravenfeather muttered, tilting her head.

“A warning that may affect whether or not you accept your position for leader.” Goldenstar meowed solemly, “Your mind will become meddled with madness. You won’t be able to tell friend from foe. Everyone will be a traitor in your own eyes. Ultimately, you’ll give up on your Clan entirely and leave it to fall.”
Ravenstar stood, taken aback. Would all that really happen to her? It seemed impossible. She hadn’t worked this hard to get here, just to be held back by some possibility.

“I understand. It will not affect my decision. I will accept my lives now.” she mewed stubbornly.

Goldenstar sighed and stepped back. “Why was I kidding myself…” he muttered.

Ravenstar awoke. Seabreeze stood nearby, looking at her oddly.

“What are you staring at?” she growled.

“I-I was just thinking... that was rather unusual.” he explained, trying to avoid eye-contact. “SoulClan usually doesn’t give you prophecies like that until after you’ve accepted your lives. It must be really important.”
“You were watching?” Ravenstar hissed.

“Well-uh, ye-”
Ravenstar stepped forward, causing the old medicine cat to scramble back.

“Listen to me, Seabreeze. I respect you, I know you have a great connection with SoulClan, you’ve served StormClan for seasons.” she breathed, then stared him right in the eye.

“But if you tell another cat about this, even one of the medicine cats, I will not hesitate to drive you out forever.”

Cloverfur's Mistake
One idiot's poor judgement changes the course of history

COMPLETE:
The moon shone above the meadow, the gentle breeze making the short grass sway. Cloverpaw and Frostpaw trotted across the meadow, whispering and giggling. Cloverpaw stumbled over a loose stone and fell onto the grass, and Frostpaw gave a snort of laughter and helped her up.

“We really should be looking for that rogue.” Frostpaw mewed.

“Pfff, who cares what Ravenstar told us to do? Let’s have fun! Since we became apprentices, we’ve barely hung out!” Cloverpaw mewed, rolling in the grass.

Frostpaw took a quick sniff of the air.

“I think I can smell him!” Frostpaw hissed, signalling for Cloverpaw to shut her mouth. Cloverpaw saw an interesting looking flower patch on the side of a cleft and bounded towards it. The loose gravel underneath her paws crumbled, causing her to slip and tumble to the cliff directly into a black tom.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” she yelped, scrambling back.

“Oh, it’s fine...are you okay?” he mewed, turning to her. His amber eyes seemed like actual burning fire, alive and flickering warmly.

“I’m….I’m okay.” she muttered, blushing. The handsome tom gave a friendly smirk.

“My name’s Zero, what’s your name?” he mewed.

“Oh...I….Clov-verp-paw…” she stuttered, trying not to look at him.

“Clover? That’s a nice name.” he purred, grinning.

“I-no, I said Cloverpaw, like that things on your legs.”
He looked confused. “Paw? That must mean-”
Frostpaw slid down the plateau in a white flash and crashed into Zero, shrieking furiously. Zero gave a surprised grunt and stumbled onto the ground. Frostpaw stretched her paw, claws fully unsheathed, and struck towards his belly.

“Wait!” Cloverpaw yelped, crashing into her.

Frostpaw squeaked in surprise and stumbled away. Zero rose to his paws and glared at Frostpaw, blood trickling from his belly fur.

“Don’t attack him! He’s friendly!” Cloverpaw mewed in a high, panicked voice.

“What the mouse-dung Cloverpaw? We’re supposed to be driving out this rogue, not pining after him!” Frostpaw snarled.

“W-what? Frostpaw, what are you saying.” Cloverpaw muttered, while Zero gave a snort of laughter.

“Come on, we’re leaving.” Frostpaw snarled, stalking off angrily. Cloverpaw followed, giving back a few longing glances.

“I’ll stay here, then. Uh, feel free to come back and chat again!” Zero called after them.

Oh I will, Zero.

I will.

“Aw, Cloverfur, he’s so cute!”
“Thanks, Meadowflower!” Cloverfur purred, the little black kit squirming at her chest. “Have you seen Frostdapple anywhere?”
“Uh yeah, but I don’t think she’s going to come visit you.” Meadowflower mewed, “What are you gonna name him?”
Cloverfur looked down at the kit. Zero’s burning amber gaze appeared in her mind, calculating, condescending, cunning, fire-like.

“I think I’ll call him...Firekit.”

Thrushpaw's Change
A terrifying accident leads an apprentice towards his true self

COMPLETED:
Water from the river sprayed up into mist as the apprentices trotted along the side of the gorge. Thrushpaw, Leafpaw, and Fawnpaw watched the water fall.

“Woah.” Thrushpaw gasped, fascinated by the scenery.

“Should we wait for Moonfrost to catch up?” Fawnpaw squeaked.

“Probably, we don’t even know what we’re doing.” Thrushpaw shrugged.

“I know what we should do!” Leafpaw squealed, jumping on her brother giggling.

“You’ll pay for that!” Thrushpaw growled mockingly, swiping at her. Leafpaw ducked out of the way, avoiding his strike. Leafpaw nearly slipped on the edge.

“Careful!” Fawnpaw squeaked, worried. The two siblings were too caught up in their game to notice. Leafpaw strutted back and forth along the edge of the cliff. Thrushpaw rested on his haunches, then wiggled and sprang. Leafpaw darted out of the way, and Thrushpaw smacked into the side of the cliff, the wind knocked out of him, and slid off the edge. Yowls of panic sounded as he hit the water.

Bubbles floated up and popped around him. Everything in the water was silent, aside for the faded echoes of the waterfall. The world was entirely shut out, the only things in sight were his own paws. Everything was so...so peaceful.

But I can’t stay down here forever.

He kicked out with his hind legs, boosting himself up towards the surface. He did it again, this time moving his front paws like he was running.

It’s like running across the sky...but I can’t breathe.

I need to get to the surface.

Thrushpaw swam to the surface.

Thrushpaw’s head broke the surface, gasping in air. The mist around him was so thick her could barely see. He paddled, the current boosting him towards the shallows. He sank beneath the surface again as a wave rolled over his head, then pushed back up, taking in another deep breath of air. The mist around him no long masked his surroundings, revealing a shoreline nearby. Thrushpaw swam over to it, fighting the current, his legs aching. He heaved himself out of the water and collapsed in the gravel, panting.

“Thrushpaw?”

Thrushpaw looked up to see Leafpaw standing over him, tears lining her eyes.

“I’m okay.” Thrushpaw reassured her, steadily rising out from the gravel.

“But...you just fell into the gorge.”

“Yeah, and it was amazing! I hit the water and then instinct just took over and I swam out like an otter!”

“Woah, really?” Fawnpaw gasped, stepping down from the higher bit of the cliff.

“Yup! And when we get back to camp, I have something to ask Scorchstar…”

“Spirits of SoulClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known as Waterpaw, for his survival of the gorge and incredible ability to swim."

Waterpaw stood proudly in front of his Clan as they chanted his name. He noticed Leafpaw didn’t seem excited. She looked irritated, almost angry.
Who cares what she thinks?
I’m Waterpaw now.

Thistle's Fear

COMPLETED:

“That other gang near our land is still giving us trouble, we should take care of them.”

Thistle sat next to her younger sister Bramble, listening intently. Spotty, the leader of their little gang, paced in front of the rest of them, his tail swishing rapidly.

“Maybe we could drive them off?” Fang suggested, calmly cleaning her ears.

“Ya, problem with that is there are tons of them.” Spotty pointed out.

“Yeah, plus half the cats here are literally kits.” Thistle added.

“Hey! I’m no kit!” Bramble hissed.

Thistle scoffed and rolled her eyes. “You’re like, what, two seasons old? I think that counts as a kit, Bramble.”

“Well, there’s also Terra’s litter, who are considerably less than that.” Atlas growled.

“So I guess it’s settled, we do nothing.” Thistle growled.

Spotty nodded. “Basically, yeah. We’ll move as soon as the kits are old enough to.”

Thistle’s ear flicked as she heard movement. She lifted her head sleepily to see cats surrounding their camp. Thistle yowled as one of them tackled her, pinning her to the ground. The other cats awoke, alerted by her yowl. Panic spread through the cats around her. Terra snarled as she was dragged out of her nest, her week old kits mewling pathetically. Spotty was trapped under the claws of a huge, red tom. Thistle snarled and tried to push toward him as the red tom dug his fangs into Spotty’s throat. The leader struggled, squalling, then fell limp.

“There we are.” Red spat, his face covered in dark blood. “If the rest of you don’t cooperate, you’ll end up like that, am I clear?”

Thistle looked around, panic lining her face. The only other cat pinned was Fang. Oh, why did they have to pin the only two cats here can actually be dangerous?

Red looked around for a moment, then nodded. “Only four of you and some kits? Huh, I expected more.

Four? Oh! Atlas is out hunting right now! At least he’s safe.

The cat pinning Thistle loosened her grip, allowing her to get up. The remnants of the gang were led back to the other group’s camp.

My first assignment. Find an “EchoClan” patrol, kill someone, leave. This should be easy enough. Thistle trotted across the lush grass, Bramble and one of the other “rogues”, she was pretty sure his name was Wolf, following behind her. She spotted a group of cats making their way across the meadow. Thistle flicked her tail towards the patrol, leading her cats toward them. There were three cats, one big and imposing looking, two smaller.

“Birdpaw, go back to camp.” the big one growled.

“But-”
“Now!”
The smallest one, a silver tabby, backed off. Thistle stepped forward, her claws sliding out. Thistle launched forward, ripping at the bigger cat’s face. The cat stumbled back.

“Stoneheart!”
Thistle dug her claws into the huge tom’s shoulders, feeling and stinging sensation in her ear. Thistle shrieked and bit into his neck, clawing furiously at his chest.

“Thistle, what are you doing?” Bramble yelped.

Shut up! Oh, why did Red send her with us?

Thistle felt the cat slip away under her claws and slammed downwards, connecting with his ribs. He let out a grunt and started to crawl away. Thistle leaped on him again, biting into his neck. The other cat who had been with them had fled.

“Thistle, let him go! He’s trying to escape!” Bramble yelped.

Thistle leaned down and bit into his spine, hearing a satisfying snap.

The small tabby was standing a tree-length away, staring in frozen shock, then bolted. Thistle trotted back to her group. Badger was nodding in respect, while Bramble was glaring at her.

“You didn’t have to do that.” Bramble growled.

“Zero’s orders.” Thistle scoffed.

“Why are you following them!” Bramble snarled.

“I’m keeping us alive, mouse-brain.” Thistle mumbled.

“No, you’re pleasing him because you’re a coward.” Bramble growled, then stalked off.

Thistle couldn’t think of an argument.
She’s right. I’m just a murderous coward. But at least I’m alive. Isn’t that what matters?

Breezeheart’s Sacrifice

The tale of one cat’s honor and courage to defend her Clan, even at the cost of her life
COMPLETED:
“Oh, come on you two, hurry it up!” Breezeheart yowled back. Her apprentice and Leafshine’s, the other cat on their patrol, were lagging behind talking again.

“I swear, those two are inseparable.” Leafshine mumbled.

“Cloudpaw I swear on SoulClan I’m going to keep you an apprentice until you learn to pay attention!” Breezeheart called, earning a giggle from Leafshine. The apprentices finally, very slowly, padded over to them.

“There you are.” Leafshine sighed, “Now, let’s continue our patrol.”

Birdpaw suddenly stood alert. “I heard something.”

Breezeheart paused, twitching her ear. The apprentice had proved herself to be rather observant over the moons, and while she could be stalling, it seemed unlikely based on her expression. Birdpaw tensed and sniffed the air.

“Stay here.” she whispered, then raced off towards a holly bush.

“Wait!” Leafshine yelped, dashing after her.

Breezeheart looked around, the wind blowing and causing the sparse trees to sway. She caught a whiff of something foul, then it vanished. Cloudpaw was crouching in the grass, slowly inching toward him, fear-scent wafting off her. Finally, Breezeheart caught sight of four silhouettes approaching.

“Cloudpaw, run” he muttered, nudging her in the general direction of camp.

One of the rogues split off from the group and raced towards them. Cloudpaw arched her back, spitting. The rogue lunged at her and Breezeheart caught him mid-air, flinging him aside. She turned to Cloudpaw, panting.

“Go!”

Cloudpaw shook her head defiantly and slammed her paw onto the ground. “I’m not leaving you to fight alone.”

Breezeheart felt claws digging into her shoulders and whipped around, tearing the rogue off. Her shoulders stung. Blood dripping from her mouth, she turned back to Cloudpaw.

“I don’t have time for your nobility! I’m not having you die on me, not if I can prevent it.” Breezeheart panted, turning back to the rogues. One of them lunged into her, ripping his claws down her chest. She snarled and bit his scruff, shaking him and throwing him off. The other two she’d beaten off were getting up and returning, the fourth lurking on the side. Breezeheart backed up and turned her head to face Cloudpaw. She could feel her legs faltering under her, an agonizing pain in her throat.

“Go.” she choked out.

Suddenly, she felt teeth snap around her spine.

---

“Scorchstar?” Cloudpaw called.

“Yes?” Scorchstar responded sleepily, rising from his nest.

“I’d like to request my warrior name.” Cloudpaw mewed.

“Really?” Schorchstar yawned, stretching out, “At this time of night?”
“Sorry about that, but it’s been on my mind.” she mumbled.
“Well, go on then.”
“I’d like to be Cloudbreeze when I become a warrior.”

I bet five dollars no one actually checks this even though they said they would so imma just leak something and see if someone responds
whatever:

They arrived the the bustling, life filled StormClan camp. Kits played out in the clearing and warriors dozed in the sun. Somehow, it all felt horribly tense.

“Don’t get comfortable,” Frogleap snorted, “You’re leaving as soon as you’ve delivered this message.”

Leafshine nodded, muttering mockingly to herself, when she felt something bump into her foreleg. She looked down to see a black kit staring up at her with fire-like, amber eyes.

“Hi! Who are you?” he squeaked.

“Uhhh, Leafshine….?” she mewed, not really sure what to say.

“I like that name! I’m Firekit, nice to meet ya!”

“Nice to meet you too.” she purred.

“Are you…” he mewed, then dramatically whispered “an EchoClan cat?”
“Yup!”

“Wow! I’ve never met an EchoClan cat before, and I’m three moons old!”
Leafshine wasn’t entirely sure how those two pieces of information were connected in any way, but went along with it.

“Wow.”
“Hey queen! Stop chatting with the kits and get a move one!” Frogleap snarled. Leafshine shot him a glare, then turned back to Firekit.

“I’m sorry, I have an important warrior duty to attend to.” she mewed.

“Aw, okay,” he squeaked sadly, then dashed off again to play. Leafshine felt a harsh jab at her back. Frogleap’s ugly face was right in front of her again.

“I know it’s some she-cat instinct to be all gentle and play with kits-”

“I could literally claw both your eyes out right now.” Leafshine scoffed, continuing onto Ravenstar’s den. Watersplash nodded to her, and they faced the pure black she-cat, who was glaring at them as though they were hungry foxes.

“Hello, Ravenstar, we have a warning from Scorchst-” Watersplash started, but was cut off.
“Well, spit it out.” she snarled, her tail lashing.

“T-the rogues are starting to get worse. A group of them attacked me and my apprentice today for seemingly no reason, and some others killed Breezeheart.” Watersplash explained.

“Thistles and thorns, I knew it,” Ravenstar snarled, probably louder than she meant to.

“Knew what?” Leafshine asked, receiving a few glares from their StormClan escorts.

“Thank you for telling us this, you may leave.” Ravenstar growled dismissively.

The StormClan cats from the patrol crowded around them and herded them out towards the entrance hurriedly. Firekit, who was tussling with another kit, looked up at her for a moment, then got pulled back into the game. She yelped as she tripped over a root and fell into the soil in front of StormClan’s camp, Watersplash stumbling behind her.

“Well that went well.” she snorted, picking herself up.

“They seem like something’s bothering them. Did you see the way Ravenstar was looking at us? Maybe we should investigate further.” he lectured.

“Or we could leave them to their own freaking business so I never have to see that ugly badger-faced fox-dung-for-brains excuse for a cat ever again.” Leafshine snarled.

Watersplash looked briefly horrified, then shifted his expression, “Oh, you mean Frogleap. I thought you were talking about Ravenstar for a moment, so my horror was understandable.” Leafshine snorted in amusement. “Well, let’s get back to camp now. And avoid mentioning that we should spy on them."

[size=15]Skystreak’s Grace

A young LeafClan warrior uses his wits and skill to save his Clan, but at what cost?

Raindapple’s Path

Eager to escape her old life, an apprentice takes on the job of medicine cat, only to see the dark future ahead of her Clan

Sandwhisker’s memory

The former deputy of WaterClan’s final adventure

Blossomsky’s Treachery

The story of betrayal and murder for the sake of love

Last edited by Leopardspots on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 30 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stories of the Clans

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:07 pm

"No, the other SoulClan" omg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:11 pm

omg yes yes yes

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:47 pm

-update-
The story of Cloverfur has been added. One idiot's horrible judgement can change history.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:25 pm

-update-
New titles released

Completed stories so far: Birchkit's Sight, Ravenstar's Fate, Cloverfur's mistake, Thrushpaw's Change, Thistle's Fear

If you want a cameo, post a name and some appearance!

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:23 pm

-update-
Breezeheart's story has been told

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:12 pm

-update-
I'm going to see if anyone is actually reading these or just saying they are by leaking something incredibly important.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:21 pm

I read these. Don't worry. My favorite is Thrushpaw's change Smile

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top