Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

☆☁Sky's Banners☁☆

View previous topic View next topic Go down

☆☁Sky's Banners☁☆

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Hey everyone, I decided to make a topic about banners.  I'll be creating some for people, just fill out the form below if you want one!
Copy and Paste below! vv

Code:
User:
Stars, snow or anything other?:
Quotes:
What to write:
The user means you just enter your username, so I know who it's for.

The location is where you want the banner to take place in, for example, a forest, mountain. (Keep in mind that you shouldn't request anything that can't be found on images with a wolf or something in it, for example a wolf in a house wouldn't work)

Any animals is if you want an animal in the pic or not, I don't do very specific animals because I might not be able to find the exact pic you want with a armadillo in a rain forest..

Stars, snow or anything other is if you want some stars in the background, faded or snow or whatever. Some things I might not have to put in the pic.

Quotes: If you want any quotes, just tell meh

What To Write: What you want me to write there, if you want some font like bold or cursive or chalk or whatever, just tell me. Don't make the font to specific like "I want a comic sans font"

Welp, that's all! I can pm you the banner once finished. Don't spam this topic with chatting as well.

Also, give me credit! I will put my name on the bottom, don't cut it off or say you made it!

Idea: you can give me one of your cats you rp on here as an image from the audition and I can make a banner for them. Smile

Last edited by Artemis on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ☆☁Sky's Banners☁☆

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Bump

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum