Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), Carnelianpaw (@Viper)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

mistystorm of Duskclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mistystorm of Duskclan

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:16 pm

name= Mistystorm
clan= Duskclan
siblings= Lilypaw ( half sibling, and Lilypaw is my cat)
parents. mother= Rvenfur  father= Sandfur
age/gender= she-cat/ 32 moons.
appearance= Mistystorm is a light grey she-cat. Mistystorm is very lean, and not very muscular. Mistystorm has a long tail, regular sized legs, and long claws. Mistystorm has blue eyes, and a pink nose.

past life= Mistystorm had a fine life in duskclan, Ravenfur and Sandfur where nice to her, she was devastated when Sandfur left Duskclan with his new mate, Lilypaws mother, to be a rouge. They had already had Lilypaw , and they left her. Ravenfur had died in a border fight, 3 moons earlier. When Mistystorm was doing her apprentice assessment, she wrenched her shoulder, she can not run as good as before. Not much happened when she was a apprentice, she hopes more things will happen as a warrior.  

personality= Mistystorm is a very shy cat, and she does not have many friends. Mistystorm never talks to anyone. She is always acting awkward and if cats try to talk to her she acts very jumpy and quite. Mistystorm is very thoughtfull, and would be a good cat to go to to solve a problem, if she would talk that is. Mistystorm is constantly feeling like she is not good enough at something, and works to improve it. Mistystorm scarcely talks to anyone other then Lilypaw.

skills
fighting= 8/10
hunting= 7/10
swimming= 1/10
climbing= 2/10
herb memory= 3/10
memory== 8/10
sneak attacks= 6/10
running= 9/10

Last edited by ravenheart181 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:19 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix it)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Re: mistystorm of Duskclan

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm starting to notice a lot of your cats have the same personality?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:30 pm

err ya, I'm basically putting my personality, but adding some, I should probably change it, but I have made a few that are shy

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Well, the thing about making a character is that you can make someone entirely new.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:38 pm

ok, I changed it, I think its different then my other cats.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:02 pm

If Lilypaw is in a different Clan, how can she talk to her?

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:04 pm

omg I'm making like so many mistakes.. done.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Could use more history

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:10 pm

ok, I added some.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Could you please work on your grammar? It's kind of hard to read.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:16 pm

its doesn't say I miss spelled something right now..

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:20 pm

There are a lot of things that should be capitalized and aren't and misused words, it's generally difficult to read.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:39 am

I checked and lilypaw is in duskclan
also I fixed it.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:05 am

It's still difficult to read, you might want to look a bit closer.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:38 am

Fixed I think

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 am

Look, you already have a fair amount of cats, so I'm going to start holding you to a standard to help improve your writing. 
You have to use proper grammar and capitalization, every name should be capitalized, not just some of them, and the Clans have the prefix as well as the c capitalized.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:21 am

ok, I'm sorry, and thank you, some how I have never made a b on a grade card, and yet I'm TERRIBLE at writing.... also I fixed it.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:28 am

accepted there are still a few mistake but they're pretty minor

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top