Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Kits for my adoption center and their mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kits for my adoption center and their mother

Post by Aquastar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:18 am

YRose
48 moon she cat
Loner

Rose is a reddish gray cat with white specks like petals, a long, black tail, and black ears. Rose is small but muscular and she has bloodstained teeth from all the prey she has messily eaten.

Personality: Rose is ambitious and powerful. She is likely to jump out at every cat she doesn't know. Rose cares for kits but hates any cats older that 6 moons. Rose hates clan cats for some reason. Rose is brave and would protect her kits even if it means death.

Skills:
Hunting3
Fighting8
Stamina8
Logic2
Agility4
Climbing7
Swimming4
Strength6
Herb Skills5

History(Almost the same as Stormshadow's)
Rose's had two parents( well duh) 3 brothers and sisters and 2 half brothers. Rose's father had kits with two she cats the first one died at birth and later the rest except Stormshadow died as apprentices. Rose felt like SoulClan was against her and ran away despite her sister's protests. She later became mates with a loner named Ice and she has his kits . She later figured out that she went with another cat

Lily
1 moon she cat
Loner

Lily is a gray cat with bluish markings on her pelt. Lily is not muscular but she is big. She has a long tail and short whiskers. Lily has green eyes that glitter in the sun.

Personality: Lily is a gentle cat who is very loving. Lily is very cranky when she is hungry. Lily loves kits and sometimes dreams of getting a mate and having her own kits. Lily is bouncy and willing to do things but she actually hates hunting. Lily can be very lazy sometimes. Lily is friendly and she is easy to make friends with.

Future Skills:
Hunting4
Fighting7
Stamina6
Logic6
Herb skills5
Speed4
Agility2
Strength

History: She was born to Rose

Acorn ( All of the Moon's us Acorn)
1 moon she cat
Loner
Moon is a silvery gray cat with gray specks on her tail, and white specks on her pelt like stars. Moon is small and not muscular and she has a short tail and she also has blue eyes.

Personality: Moon is an energetic cat who sometimes cant stop being crazy. She is all nice and polite near her mother though. Moon would rather sort things out with talking than by fighting claw to claw. Moon wants to prove herself a fighter and gets in trouble while she goes on her "missions" which include journeying the forest sometimes. Moon is very short tempered and likes things her way

Future Skills:
Hunting7
Fighting4
Logic7
Swimming2
Stamina2
Speed9
Herb Skills7
Strength7

History: She was born to Rose

Family for Rose
Mother: Forgot
Father: Forgot
SIblings: Stormshadow

Family for Acorn
Mother:Rose
Father:Ice
Siblings: Lily

Family for Lily
Mother:Rose
Father:Ice
Siblings: Acorn

Last edited by .Ripplemoon. on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kits for my adoption center and their mother

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:51 am

Rose's history is very confusing, can you rewrite it?

There is already a loner named Moon, please change her name.

Lily is  accepted

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun May 01, 2016 1:21 pm

may I adopt lily?

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun May 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Sorry, I'm keeping Lily and Rose but you can adopt Acorn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun May 01, 2016 1:24 pm

ok.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun May 01, 2016 1:24 pm

But she isn't accepted yet

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 am

You still need to fix what I said

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 13, 2016 12:17 am

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu May 19, 2016 12:38 am

I changed Moon's name so is she accepted? Let me fix Rose.....

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

They all need family added to their auditions, otherwise it will be accepted.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat May 21, 2016 5:33 am

You still failed to change Acorn's actual name in her appearance and personality.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue May 24, 2016 9:53 pm

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:33 am

Add family to the kits then accepted

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top