Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), Carnelianpaw (@Viper)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Ancient Clans: War

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ancient Clans: War

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:00 pm

First part of Ancient Clans, focusing on the lives of the founders before LeafClan, FireClan, WaterClan, BrightClan, FrostClan, and CloudClan were formed.

EchoClan
Leader: Scorchstar - a large, grey tom with a cream underbelly and amber eyes
(apprentice: Ripplepaw)
Deputies
Moonfrost - a silvery tabby she-cat with green eyes
Breezeheart - a russet she-cat with yellow eyes
(apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Medicine cats
Cinderfeather - a tabby brown she-cat with blue eyes and a white belly
(apprentice: Rainpaw)
Tawnyheart - a ginger tabby tom with amber eyes and a striking gold mark on his chest
Warriors:
Leafshine - a light brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and white patches across her pelt
(apprentice: Birdpaw)
Beestripe - a pale tabby tom with pure black stripes
Watersplash - a slate grey tom with bright blue eyes and white paws
(apprentice: Sandpaw)
Silverfrost - a pale silver she-cat with glaring amber eyes
(apprentice: Larchpaw)
Adderstrike - a dark ginger tabby tom with amber eyes and long claws
Blossomsky - a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Robinfur - a brown she-cat with a cream underbelly and blue eyes
Dustynose - a pale brown tom with amber eyes
Stormdapple - a mottled grey she-cat with grey eyes
(apprentice: Mountainpaw)
Stoneheart - a slate grey tom with dark blue eyes
Fawnstep - a brown she-cat with dark amber eyes and flecks of white and dark brown across her back
Apprentices
Rainpaw - a mottled grey she-cat with pale green eyes
Cloudpaw - a pretty, mottled grey and white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Mountainpaw - a dark grey tabby tom with green eyes
Ripplepaw - a very dark grey tabby tom with black stripes and blue eyes
Birdpaw - a grey tabby she-cat with clear, blue eyes
Sandpaw - a mottled brown tom with amber eyes
Larchpaw - a deep brown she-cat with white paws and green eyes
Queens
Featherfoot - a small white queen with blue eyes
(kits: Bluekit, Sedgekit, Boulderkit)
Russetheart - a dark red queen with bright, alarming amber eyes
(kits: Puddlekit, Copperkit)
Emberflame - a heavily scarred ginger she-cat with yellow eyes
(kits: Foxkit, Fernkit, Skykit)
Purplefoot - a grey she-cat with grey eyes and blue-grey patches
Elders
Specklepelt - a mottled ginger tom with one, dark golden eye
Crowsong - a black tom with dark blue eyes and a torn ear
Scarletrose - a dark red she-cat with blue eyes

StormClan
Leader: Ravenstar - a pure black she-cat with bright blue eyes
Deputies
Daisyleap - a cream she-cat with dark green eyes and white paws
(apprentice: Cinderpaw)
Willowpoppy- a tortoiseshell she-cat with a white underside, white paws, and green eyes
Medicine cats
Grasspelt - a pale, golden tabby tom with dark green eyes
(apprentice: Silvertalon)
Eagleflight - a deep golden tom with narrow, amber eyes
(apprentice: Lavenderpaw)
Warriors
Frogleap - an ugly, dark grey tom with grey-green eyes and a torn off ear
Dewsplash - a pretty, mottled grey she-cat with dark blue eyes
(apprentice: Mousepaw)
Frostdapple - a pure white she-cat with icy blue eyes
(apprentice: Nettlepaw)
Meadowflower - a pretty, soft grey tabby she-cat with gentle green eyes
Lizardclaw - a black tom with pale eyes
Rowanfall - a dark russet tom with yellow eyes
Brightwing - a large, calico she-cat with bright yellow eyes
Mothflight - a dusty brown tabby tom with amber eyes
Oakfoot - a white tom with brown paws and green eyes
Palefoot - a black she-cat with white paws
Petalfrost - a cream she-cat with light blue eyes
Darksky - a black she-cat with blue eyes
Apprentices
Silvertalon - a dark grey she-cat with pale silver paws and pale blue
Lavenderpaw - a ginger tabby she-cat with silver eyes
Cinderpaw - a mottled grey and brown she-cat with yellow eyes
Nettlepaw - a wiry brown tom with dark green eyes
Mousepaw - a brown tom with green eyes
Queens
Cloverfur - a pure white she-cat with pale green eyes
(kits: Firekit)
Pineheart - a reddish brown she-cat with wide, amber eyes
(kits: Spottedkit, Hawkkit, Ivykit)
Mistysky - a silver tabby with dark grey stripes and blue eyes
(kits: Leopardkit, Smokekit, Shadekit)
Elders
Seabreeze - a blue-grey tabby tom with pale, clouded over eyes
Nightpelt - a dark grey she-cat with a silver muzzle
Squirreltail - a heavily scarred grey tabby she-cat with brown eyes
Troutstrike - a tabby tom with dark brown fur and yellow eyes
Cats outside the Clans
Red - a battle-scarred ginger tabby with amber eyes
Zero - a pure black tom with amber eyes
Thistle - a fluffy grey she-cat with yellow eyes
Fernstar - a brown tabby she-kit with green eyes

Prologue:

Prologue
(Seabreeze)

“Seabreeze, you have served your Clan well.”

The Clan stood beneath the Stormrocks, the old medicine cat stood at the base, his head dipped.

“Thank you, Ravenstar.” he rasped.

The cats muttered amongst themselves. The stormy clouds cast overhead let off an ominous feeling, as though something were moments from going wrong. Seabreeze pushed through the chattering crowd, towards the elder’s den. The swollen figure of Cloverfur, who was now heavily pregnant, brushed past him, out of camp. He decided, maybe today he’d follow after her. He had a pretty good idea of what she was doing every day, but needed a way to test his theory.

---

“Zero, I’m sorry, I can’t keep doing this. I have to stay loyal to StormClan, even if it means giving you up.” she sighed, standing near the black tom.

Zero flattened his ears and bared his teeth.

“You’re leaving me for that bunch of flea-ridden furballs?” he snarled.

“Hey, they’re not all bad!” she mewed defensively.

“So? They treat you like a kit there, Clover, why can’t you see this?” he argued.

“They do not! And please stop calling me Clover. It’s Cloverfur, I’m a warrior.” she growled. With that, Cloverfur turned and padded away, back towards StormClan’s camp.

“You’ll come back!” Zero yowled, “You’ll see I was right! You’ll regret this for the rest of your life, mark my words!”

Zero muttered angrily to himself, then heard a rustle nearby. He froze, then casually trotted towards the holly bush.

Seabreeze, who was hiding in the brush, tried to flee, but found firm, hooked claws digging into his shoulders. He shrieked in pain and fear as Zero dragged him out of the bush and pinned Seabreeze, shoving his face into the dirt.

“What are you doing here, old tom?” he hissed mockingly, feeling Seabreeze struggled beneath him.

“Eat fox-dung,” Seabreeze snarled, spitting gravel out of his mouth.

Zero tensed in anger and tore his claws across Seabreeze’s face, hitting the old tom’s eyes. Seabreeze let out a howl of pain. Zero backed off and started casually cleaning the blood off his fur.

“You’ll pay for that.” Seabreeze whimpered, rising to his paws shakily. Zero barely glanced at him, then began talking aloud to himself.

“Oh, I’m going to pay? Huh, hilarious. I think all the pathetic cats in this forest are gonna be the ones paying for existing.” Zero purred, “I would kill you right now, but I don’t think your friend hiding over there would appreciate that very much. Yeah, I know you’re there, come on out.”

Cloverfur peeked back out of the bush, her eyes wide with horror.

“Z-Zero? What did you…” she whispered.

Zero froze, then turned, pulling on an innocent gaze.

“Oh, sweet Clover, I was just minding my own business and this cat, well, he bothered me Clover. He annoyed the life out of me and insulted me. I only gave him what he deserved.” he mewed sweetly.

“Cloverfur...help me….” Seabreeze wheezed, struggling to find her.

“I-I’m so sorry Seabreeze.” she whispered, rushing over to help steady the old medicine cat. She helped support his weight and the two went back to camp.

---

“So that’s the father?” Seabreeze muttered.

Cloverfur hesitated then muttered,

“Yes.”

“Heh, never expected a sweet cat like you with someone like him.” Seabreeze rasped.

“Frostdapple said something similar except, uh, meaner.”
He chuckled, “I’m not surprised.”
The two trekked in silence for a while.

“Your kit is due tomorrow, correct?” he mewed.

“I-I think so. Wait, kit? As in one?”
“Yes, medicine cats can see these things.”
“You just retired today though?”
“Young one, my retirement didn’t immediately forfeit all my skills.”
“What else do you know?”

“More than I should.”

“In what way?”
Seabreeze sighed and stared blankly upward. “I can see something terrible happening. Pain and destruction, chaos and anarchy. But also a great new beginning, and quite a destiny ahead of your kit.”

“All that, really?”
Seabreeze gave a wheezing purr.

“It’s just something I have to live with, Cloverfur.”

Chapter 1:

Chapter 1
(Watersplash, 3 moons later)

The water around his legs rippled, flashes of sunlight vanishing and reappearing on the smooth surface. Watersplash stood belly deep in the river, his claws fixed to the ground.

“That looks kind of dangerous from where I’m standing!” Sandpaw squeaked nervously.

“You don’t have to come in you don’t want to.” Watersplash purred.

“N-no! I can do it!” he stated firmly, then stuck his paw into the water. His apprentice froze, as though expecting the sandy mud at the bottom to pull him in, then started stepping further in. Soon, the young apprentice stood next to him, his little brown head barely above the water.

“You made it!” Watersplash mewed, nudging him friendly. Oh, I can’t wait to teach him how to swim! He’s gonna love it!

“Alright, now there’s a dropoff in front of us right now. Go forward when you’re ready.” Watersplash explained calmly, then surged forward into the deep water, paddling to keep himself afloat. Sandpaw waited a moment, then jumped forward, clumsily paddling to keep himself from sinking.

“Are you alright?” Watersplash chuckled.

“Yes!” Sandpaw spat, his head disappearing then resurfacing.

“Good, now we’re going over towards that duck nest.” Watersplash mewed, smiling cheekily waiting for his apprentice’s reaction.

Sandpaw nodded, vanishing and resurfacing again.

Is this a good idea? I hope I don’t drown my first apprentice. He swam gracefully towards the messy pile of twigs and grasses on the shoreline. The apprentice’s desperate splashing sounded behind him. Watersplash thought of the comparison of a duck teaching a badger to swim and laughed quietly to himself.

“What’s so funny?!” Sandpaw gasped, pulling himself into the muddy shallows alongside Watersplash.

“Nothing. Look! Duck eggs!” Watersplash mewed, feeling slightly guilty. The nest had three eggs nestled gently inside of it.
“Come on, let’s take them before mother duck finds us.” Watersplash purred, grabbing one of the eggs.

“Hey!”

Watersplash turned, the duck egg in his mouth. Three unfamiliar cats stood a few fox-lengths away.

“What have were here? Some filthy Clan cats stealing our prey?” the biggest one hissed, her silvery fur bristling.

“Your prey?” Sandpaw spat, “This is our territory!”

“Now now, settle down. I didn’t realize we were intruding.” Watersplash mewed, using calm words to mask his fear, “We’ll give you your prey back and leave peacefully, okay?”

“How about we tear you to shreds and leave your flayed bodies on the border? Because I think that’s more fitting.” the larger rogue hissed.

“How about we drive you home without your ears!” Sandpaw spat.

“No, how about we leave.” Watersplash mewed, placing himself between Sandpaw and the rogues.

“Leave? You’re surrounded, how would you-”
Watersplash pushed back, knocking himself and Sandpaw into the river. The two swam back to the other shore, the current threatening to sweep them away for a moment.

“Wh- how did you- are you cats or fish?!” one of the rogues yowled.

“Don’t answer, just run!” Watersplash hissed, seeing the fury on Sandpaw’s face. The two turned tail and fled.

---

“Well that sucked.” Sandpaw panted.

“Indeed.” Watersplash agreed. They were both still sopping wet from the river. In the distance, a figure was running towards them across the meadow.

“Is that Birdpaw?” Sandpaw muttered. The silver tabby rushed towards them, then skid to a halt, panting.

“Rogues...left...another warning...hurry.” she gasped.

Another warning? Like prey bones? No, she wouldn’t be so frantic if it was that, maybe they beat someone up again? Watersplash thought as he ran after her. They ran across the field, grass and loose bracken scratching at his paws. Eventually, they got to where Leafshine was standing, pacing anxiously. The sound of sobs were right behind her.

“What did they do? What happened? Did someone get hurt?” Watersplash mewed worriedly.

“You could say that.” Leafshine mewed solemnly, stepping back.

Cloudpaw lay crying on the limp body of Breezeheart.

Chapter 2:

Chapter 2
(Leafshine)

“So she’s really dead then?” Scorchstar mewed.

“What do you think?” Leafshine spat, trying to help Birdpaw console the grieving apprentice.

“It’s-it’s-it’s just so unfair.” Cloudpaw sobbed. “She-she wasn’t even doing anything! They just came out of nowhere and broke her neck!”
“It’s going to be alright.” Birdpaw muttered, pressing against her comfortingly.

“What do we do now?” Watersplash mewed, his tail lashing.

“We should probably appoint a new deputy and warn StormClan about this.” Scorchstar mewed grimly, “If they’ve started killing without provocation now, who knows how far they’ll go.”
“I could go talk to them.” Leafshine offered.

“I was actually thinking Watersplash could go…” Scorchstar muttered.

‘Why don’t we just both go?” Watersplash suggested awkwardly.

Scorchstar nodded, “Sounds like a plan. You both go to StormClan and tell them about the rogue’s...uh...latest actions, while I decide who I’m going to appoint as the new deputy.”

Yeah, but you’re obviously going to choose Watersplash, because he’s soooo amazing and as such great leadership and decision making skills. Leafshine thought bitterly to herself.

“Alright, sounds good.” Watersplash nodded, then turned to Sandpaw. “Stay with these cats, whatever you do, don’t go off without them.”
The mottled brown apprentice looked frustrated, but nodded anyways.

“Alright, let’s get a move on.” Leafshine sighed, then started off towards StormClan.

---

“I think we’re getting close.” Watersplash mewed awkwardly. Leafshine nodded stiffly. She hadn’t had much time to talk to her brother since they became warriors. She actually hadn’t talked to him much since he’d renamed himself. Somehow, she didn’t seem to get along with “Waterpaw” as much as she had “Thrushpaw”. He seemed less nervous and rambly and more...bold? Determined? Capable? It was probably selfish of her, but she wanted him to lose all his confidence. Okay, really selfish.

She was about to say something, when suddenly WHAM, Watersplash was smacked to the ground by the blur of gold.

“What-” Leafshine started, when suddenly something hit her and she was pinned to the ground by an ugly, old, grey tom. His face looked as though a monster had crushed it and he had never healed properly. His nose was smashed in and crooked, his eyes were wide and bulging, and his ears were far too small for his head. She could see all of this in what was probably too much detail, as her nose was about a whisker-length from his stinking breath.

“What are you doing here?” he snarled, fangs bared.

“I-I-I-we were-I-”
“Wait, Frogleap, I recognize this cat. This is that one EchoClan cat who survived the gorge.” the other one called. Leafshine sighed in relief and annoyance. Her brother’s exaggeration skills had saved both their hides. The ugly grey tom growled and got off her. She sighed with relief as the hideous face left her vision and the claws released her shoulders. Leafshine rose to her paws warily, scanning her surroundings. Five StormClan cats sat around them, three bristling suspiciously, two of them staring curiously at Watersplash.

“We came to deliver a message to Ravenstar, do you think you could bring us to your camp?” Leafshine shouted, trying to get everyone’s focus on her. Watersplash’s little fans finally turned towards her.

“Ravenstar’s a bit busy,” one of them mewed, side glancing awkwardly.

“Busy? What do you mean busy?” Watersplash mewed, tilting his head.

“I dunno. Whenever we ask, she tells us she ‘wants to be alone with her thoughts’ and then stalks away.” the other snorted.

“Well, this is incredibly important.” Leafshine growled, towering over one of them intimidatingly. He shrank down under her.

“I-I-okay, we could try.” he muttered.

---

They arrived the the bustling, life filled StormClan camp. Kits played out in the clearing and warriors dozed in the sun. Somehow, it all felt horribly tense.

“Don’t get comfortable,” Frogleap snorted, “You’re leaving as soon as you’ve delivered this message.”

Leafshine nodded, muttering mockingly to herself, when she felt something bump into her foreleg. She looked down to see a black kit staring up at her with fire-like, amber eyes.

“Hi! Who are you?” he squeaked.

“Uhhh, Leafshine….?” she mewed, not really sure what to say.

“I like that name! I’m Firekit, nice to meet ya!”

“Nice to meet you too.” she purred.

“Are you…” he mewed, then dramatically whispered “an EchoClan cat?”
“Yup!”

“Wow! I’ve never met an EchoClan cat before, and I’m three moons old!”
Leafshine wasn’t entirely sure how those two pieces of information were connected in any way, but went along with it.

“Wow.”
“Hey queen! Stop chatting with the kits and get a move one!” Frogleap snarled. Leafshine shot him a glare, then turned back to Firekit.

“I’m sorry, I have an important warrior duty to attend to.” she mewed.

“Aw, okay,” he squeaked sadly, then dashed off again to play. Leafshine felt a harsh jab at her back. Frogleap’s ugly face was right in front of her again.

“I know it’s some she-cat instinct to be all gentle and play with kits-”

“I could literally claw both your eyes out right now.” Leafshine scoffed, continuing onto Ravenstar’s den. Watersplash nodded to her, and they faced the pure black she-cat, who was glaring at them as though they were hungry foxes.

“Hello, Ravenstar, we have a warning from Scorchst-” Watersplash started, but was cut off.
“Well, spit it out.” she snarled, her tail lashing.

“T-the rogues are starting to get worse. A group of them attacked me and my apprentice today for seemingly no reason, and some others killed Breezeheart.” Watersplash explained.

“Thistles and thorns, I knew it,” Ravenstar snarled, probably louder than she meant to.

“Knew what?” Leafshine asked, receiving a few glares from their StormClan escorts.

“Thank you for telling us this, you may leave.” Ravenstar growled dismissively.

The StormClan cats from the patrol crowded around them and herded them out towards the entrance hurriedly. Firekit, who was tussling with another kit, looked up at her for a moment, then got pulled back into the game. She yelped as she tripped over a root and fell into the soil in front of StormClan’s camp, Watersplash stumbling behind her.

“Well that went well.” she snorted, picking herself up.

“They seem like something’s bothering them. Did you see the way Ravenstar was looking at us? Maybe we should investigate further.” he lectured.

“Or we could leave them to their own freaking business so I never have to see that ugly badger-faced fox-dung-for-brains excuse for a cat ever again.” Leafshine snarled.

Watersplash looked briefly horrified, then shifted his expression, “Oh, you mean Frogleap. I thought you were talking about Ravenstar for a moment, so my horror was understandable.” Leafshine snorted in amusement. “Well, let’s get back to camp now. And avoid mentioning that we should spy on them.”

Chapter 3:

Chapter 3
(Brightwing)

A steady rain fell on the camp, causing grumbles of annoyance. Brightwing couldn’t believe that Ravenstar had called a meeting in this weather. Then again, the old leader hadn’t been quite in her right mind lately.

“Firekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed.” she meowed to the kit, “From this day on, until your receive your warrior name, you’ll be known as Firepaw. I ask SoulClan to watch over and guide you until you become a warrior.”
“Brightwing…”
Brightwing jumped, startled. She hadn’t been paying much attention, and she especially wasn’t expecting to be chosen as a mentor of all cats.

“...you are ready to take on an apprentice. You received excellent training from Oakfoot, and have shown yourself to be noble and disciplined. You will be the mentor or Firepaw, I expect you to pass along your knowledge to him.”

Brightwing strutted up to the Stormrocks, trying to look imposing and threatening, and lowered her head to touch noses with the little apprentice. The cheering cats around her seemed to echo vaguely in the background. Oh SoulClan, why did Ravenstar have to give me this one? Why not a tough apprentice? Why not an apprentice who respected authority? She backed away, and looked over the small, black kit. He looked more like a black rabbit than a cat, save for his frighteningly flame-like eyes.

“Alright, kit.” she spat, “We’re starting off with a tour of the territory.”
“Okay!”

Stop being cheerful! “Be careful and stay behind me, the rogues are dangerous.”
“Okay!”

Brightwing rolled her eyes and stalked swiftly out of camp, Firepaw padding behind her, struggling to keep up. The thick trees surrounding them started to fan out into a meadow, filled with random patches of forestland and tons of flowers, with busy insects buzzing everywhere.

“Be careful not to get stung and-...what are you doing?”
Firepaw turned to her with a large daisy in his mouth, and carefully set it on her paw.

“It’s for you!” he squeaked, beaming happily.

“We don’t have time for flowers!” she hissed, lifting her paw and shaking the daisy off.

“Maybe Daisyleap would appreciate it more,” he muttered sadly, looking at the flower where it fell.

Brightwing felt a twinge of sympathy, then shook it off. He needs to learn to toughen up.

“This is the main territory. You’ll find a lot of prey and herbs here, and it takes up most of the land. Off over there are the Grass Hills, which are like these but with less trees. There’s also a barn there. We aren’t going there right now though.”

“Okay…” Firepaw mewed, “Where are we going then?”

“We’re going to the Thunderpath.” she meowed.

“The Thunderpath! B-but, aren’t there m-monsters there?” he squeaked, quivering anxiously.

“Yes, but it’s an important part of the territory, and it’s close to EchoClan’s border.” Brightwing pointed out.

Firepaw gulped and plodded after her.

---

“Wow, it’s bigger than I thought.” Firepaw gasped. Brightwing chuckled at the apprentice’s awe.
“Don’t worry, I don’t want you to get run over, we’ll be walking under it.” Brightwing mewed, trying to calm the apprentice’s nerves.

“Under it?”
Brightwing motioned to a tunnel by the side that lead underneath the Thunderpath. She heard Firepaw let out a huge breath of air and purred quietly to herself. She led the frightened little apprentice into the tunnel, the rank stench of monsters and rumbling of their paws sounding overhead. Shivers went down her spine as they exit on the other side at the same time a monster whooshed past.

“Alright, we’re out, you can open your eyes now.” Brightwing snorted, looking back at the apprentice who had shut his eyes so tight it looked like it physically hurt. Firepaw opened one eerie amber eye.

“See? Safe.”

They continued onward, Brightwing refusing to partake in the odd banter Firepaw was trying to start behind her. The owltree loomed above them at one point, and Brightwing flinched at the sound of a screech. They arrived at the shallow stream that marked the border. The scent had been recently been remarked on EchoClan’s side based on the lingering smell. Brightwing sniffed again and made a face. Are you kidding me? It smelled as though that irritating water cat: whatever his name was, has been intruding on their side.

“Ugh, I’m telling Ravenstar.” she muttered under her breath.

“Uh, Brightwing?” she heard Firepaw’s voice call, trembling.

“Yeah?”
“Who’s that?”
Brightwing turned to see a black cat upstream standing partially submerged in the water. Trails of red water were swirling towards them. Brightwing felt her stomach drop.

“Hey, get off our land!” she yowled. The black cat turned, and she found the same creepy orange eyes of Firepaw staring her straight in the eye. The cat stared for a moment, then bolted in the opposite direction.

Chapter 4:

Chapter 4
(Firepaw)

“Brightwing, why aren’t you talking to me? What’s wrong?” he mewed, concern lining his voice. His mentor had been even more quiet than usual on the journey back.

“Was that one of those rogues everyone’s always so worried about?” he asked. The sudden stop from her seemed to signal he was right.

“We shouldn’t have walked away. We might have been able to help whoever he attacked.” Brightwing stated sadly. Firepaw froze. He hadn’t even thought about the blood.

He stayed quiet for the rest of the walk home.

---

“Alright, we’re going to be doing some fun partner training.” Daisyleap explained. Firepaw and Cinderpaw were face to face, shooting fake threats at each other and giggling.

“Oh, take it seriously!” Daisyleap hissed.

Firepaw put on a straight face and nodded.

“Remember, claws sheathed.” Brightwing called as the two circled each other. Firepaw saw Cinderpaw’s hind legs tense, then ducked as she leapt toward him. Firepaw jumped up, headbutting her at the bottom of her ribs. She rolled into the soft grass and Firepaw pinned her.

“I win!” he giggled, then yelped as Cinderpaw knocked him off.

“I’m bigger and stronger than you, mousebrain!” she hissed, diving toward him. Caught off guard, Firepaw was knocked onto his side and pinned by the other apprentice. He struggled for a moment, but the let out a solid “oof” and went limp.

“I win.” she mewed teasingly.

“You win.” he agreed, “Can you get off me now? My shoulder hurts.”

Cinderpaw stepped off him and Firepaw sprang to his paws. Daisyleap and Brightwing nodded approvingly from the side.

“You did a great job, kit.” Brightwing mewed, nudging him gently with her shoulder. Firepaw grinned and trotted out of the training hollow proudly. Firepaw spotted two figures running towards them in the distance.

“Uh, Brightwing? There are cats coming.” he called back to her.

Brightwing squinted at them. “Oh SoulClan, they’re wounded!”

The warriors arrived. Petalfrost collapsed, blood pouring from her shoulder, and Meadowflower gasped for air, blood trickling down her side.

“Hunting patrol got attacked, we need backup!” she stuttered.

Without hesitating, Daisyleap and Brightwing rushed in the direction the two had come from. Cinderpaw and Firepaw exchanged excited glances and sprinted after them, leaving Meadowflower to help the other one.

---

Firepaw had never seen a battle like this before. The rolling grass hills were covered in spitting, furious cats. Brightwing and Daisyleap barged past him and joined the fray, chasing off one of the invaders, revealing a badly bleeding StormClan cat underneath. Firepaw and Cinderpaw looked on warily for a moment, then leaped into action. Firepaw charged into a snarling tortoiseshell and swiped a heavy paw at her ear. She let out a howl of pain and fury and bit towards his neck. Firepaw darted out of the way as her teeth snapped a whisker from his throat. She stood her ground for a moment, fur bristling and blood trickling down from the wound on her ear. Firepaw faced her, his tail lashing back and forth. She stared him down for a moment, then trotted off. Firepaw’s brief confusing was interrupted by sharp fangs digging into his scruff. He let out a yowl of surprise as he was flung across the battlefield and crashed into a boulder. A huge reddish tom stood over him, teeth bared. Firepaw ducked as he swiped towards him and dove forward into the rogue’s legs. The rogue grunted and collapsed forward. Firepaw dashed away, ducking out of the way of other cats.

“Firepaw! Help!”

Firepaw froze and turned to see an enormous black tom cornering Cinderpaw against a boulder. The tom lunged forward and gripped the side of her neck, and she yowled in pain. Firepaw let out a screech of fury and bowled into him, barely moving the tom but getting his attention. The tom turned toward him, giving Cinderpaw enough time to slip away. Firepaw found scary amber eyes staring into him, which were widened in horror. The tom backed up a bit, then let out a loud caterwaul. The rogues looked toward him, then began to retreat. The StormClan cats watched them go in silence, then Daisyleap let out a yowl of victory and the rest of the cats followed. Meadowflower limped back onto the battleground, gasping in pain.

“We need a medicine cat, Petalfrost passed out.” she breathed.

Firepaw looked around the field, trying to locate Cinderpaw. He finally spotted her mottled grey pelt not far from where she’d been cornered earlier.

“Cinderpaw, we won!” he called, trotting over to her. She didn’t respond.

“Cinderpaw?”

Firepaw raced over to his friend and looked over her. The bite mark on her neck looked a lot worse now that he could see it clearly. He shook her gentle and her head lolled back.

“Cinderpaw’s hurt!” he yowled, his heart racing. He carefully placed his paw on her chest. Then let out a sigh of relief as he felt her heart beating. It was slow, but it meant she was at least alive.

“Daisyleap!” he cried, “Cinderpaw’s hurt.”

The deputy was busy talking to Eagleflight, who was tending to someone else.

“Someone! Anyone! Please help!” he sobbed, the steady beat under his paw faltering.

Silvertalon, who had just finished patching someone up, trotted over in a slow jog with a swathe of cobweb. She carefully brushed Firepaw aside to examine her, then froze up.

“D-Daisyleap?” she called, fear lining her voice.

Daisyleap finally paid attention. She rushed over, her eyes wide.

“I...I think Cinderpaw’s dead.” she mewed anxiously.

“What?” Daisyleap hissed, lashing her tail.

“The gash looks pretty bad…” Silvertalon mewed anxiously.

“No no no no no no NO NO NO NO!” Daisyleap yowled, shaking the apprentice desperately, “Those rogues are dead! I’ll flay them! I’ll rip out all their throats!” she snarled, her eyes lit with fury. Firepaw took a step back, his heart seeming to jump into his throat.

Silvertalon sniffed Cinderpaw. “Wait, she’s not dead yet. We need to get her back to camp.” she announced, “We have to be careful not to make it worse.”

Daisyleap nodded stiffly, and bent to let Cinderpaw be slung over her back. They started back to camp, Firepaw trailing after them.

Cinderpaw, please be okay, alright?

Chapter 5:

Chapter 5
(Cloudbreeze)

“...from this moment on, you will be known as Cloudbreeze. SoulClan honors your kindness and unwavering loyalty, we welcome you as a full member of EchoClan.” Scorchstar finished. Cloudbreeze felt pride swelling in her belly. Birdsong, who’d been made a warrior a moon before, shot her an encouraging smile. Cloudbreeze shot her back a grin as Scorchstar rested his muzzle on her head. Cats yowled her name, “Cloudbreeze” echoed off the cave walls. Energy flooded through her. I’m a warrior now.

“Alright everyone, we’re going on a border patrol.” Dustynose announced as soon as the ceremony was over. “Would the new warrior like to come along?”
“Uh, sure.” Cloudbreeze responded, looking sideways at Birdsong. Birdsong caught her eye and nodded.

“I could probably come along.” the silver tabby mewed, giving Cloudbreeze a “You’re welcome” look.

Dustynose nodded. “Well, we need all the cats we can get along right now, especially with a bunch of our cats sick.”

Gradually, cats started joining the patrol, until they were large enough to threaten any rogues that might try to attack them. They looked formidable, but not too over the top. Dustynose nodded in approval.

“Alright, let’s set off.”

---

The territory didn’t seem to give off the same fulfilling feeling it had when she was younger, before all the rogues came. Now, instead of enjoying the scenery, she found herself constantly fearing ambush and death. The simple task of hunting or patrolling needed patrols like these to make sure no one died. Birdsong brushed up next to her, concern lining her face.

“You look worried about something.” Cloudbreeze pointed out.

“Well yeah, maybe because there are a bunch of murderous rogues threatening to kill us all at any moment.” Birdsong snapped, then added, “Sorry, I’m really tense.”

Cloudbreeze rested her head against Birdsong’s shoulder as they walked. “I know.”

After a little longer, Dustynose stiffened and rose his tail, signalling for them to stop. “I smell rogues,” he whispered, fear scent wafting around him. A group of rogues came over the hills right in front of them. The two groups stared at each other in shock for a few moments, then Dustynose turned tail and fled. The wiry grey she-cat at head of the patrol flicked her tail, signaling for another to split off and chase the cowardly deputy, then the rest attacked.

---

“EchoClan, fight back!” Watersplash yowled bravely, charging at one of the rogues. The patrol, which had been momentarily dazed, let out battle cries and turned to fight. Cloudbreeze slammed into the grey one who had been leading the patrol and rose her paw to strike. The she-cat snarled and kicked her in the ribs, causing her to tumblr off. Winded, Cloudbreeze struggled to rise, then felt heavy paws slam into her shoulders.

“Your time’s up, Clan filth.” she hissed, bringing her head back to strike.

“NO!”

The weight left Cloudbreeze as a silver blur crashed into the rogue.

“Don’t you dare hurt her!” Birdsong shrieked, her claws gripped on the rogue’s throat.

“Birdsong, that’s enough.” Cloudbreeze coughed.

Birdsong turned to Cloudbreeze, her teeth still grit and her eyes lit with fury.

“Birdsong, you’re killing her!”

Birdsong loosened her grip on the rogue, who gasped loudly and struggled, coughing out specs of blood.

“Retreat.” the rogue coughed, trying to get up and run. Cloudbreeze shoved her over and pinned her again.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” she snarled.

The rogue whimpered and seemed to shrink under her. “P-please let me go…” she mewled.

“Don’t try to play innocent with me, I’ve seen you murder cats in cold blood.” Birdsong spat, lashing her tail.

“I-I was just following orders! If I didn’t, Zero would have killed me! I promise, I can change!” she rambled, fear edging into her voice.

Watersplash strutted over to where they were standing. “Who are you, rogue?” he asked boldly.

“I-I’m just Thistle! I’m a nobody! Zero took over my gang and forced us to work with him and said that if we didn’t he’d kill us all and if we betrayed him he’d kill us slowly and painfully and if we didn’t follow his orders we wouldn’t be allowed to eat and it’s awful and you have to save me! You have to!”

“Okay, calm down.” Cloudbreeze hissed.

“What should we do to her?” Watersplash muttered.

“I vote we rip open her belly and leave her for the crows.” Birdsong hissed.

“Maybe we should take her prisoner?” another cat in the patrol suggested, flexing his claws.

Watersplash considered for a moment, then nodded. “Alright, we’ll take her back with us.”
Thistle’s eyes lit up and she knelt at Watersplash’s paws. “Th-thank you.”

“We still might kill you later, this is just because you’re useful right now.” Watersplash stated flatly, shaking off the rogue.

“That’s fine! I am useful!” Thistle squeaked, her voice shaking.

Watersplash sighed in annoyance and the patrol went back to camp, surprisingly with everyone still alive.

---

“Well it’s good that no one got badly injured, but why did you bring this rogue here? And where’s Dustynose?” Scorchstar meowed, his eyes narrowed.

“We think she could be useful. And Dustynose, uh, fled before the battle started. He should be back eventually.” Watersplash explained.

Scorchstar sighed. “I knew it. Why in the name of SoulClan did I choose that coward as deputy?”

As though summoned by the sound of someone insulting him, Dustynose trudged into camp, a nick in his ear bleeding.

“I have decided to forfeit my position of deputy!” he yowled.

“Good riddance.” Birdsong muttered, earning a harsh jab from Cloudbreeze.

“It’s too much responsibility for me to handle at the moment! I’m sure...someone else would be better suited for the position.”

Cloudbreeze felt as though every cat in the cave simultaneously agreed.

Scorchstar sighed, “Well, if that’s truly what you want, we’ll appoint another deputy,”
Maybe one who can actually lead…?

Scorchstar leapt up onto the Highledge, his gaze alone summoning the cats to the base.

“I say these words before SoulClan, so the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice.” he called, his voice echoing off the cavern, “The new deputy of EchoClan is Watersplash.”

Chapter 6:

Chapter 6

(Frostdapple)

A piercing yowl split through the peaceful camp. Daisyleap barged out of the medicine den, fury lighting her eyes. Frostdapple found herself being jostled from side to side by cats crowding to ask what happened. Ravenstar, who was padding sleepily out of her den, was stopped by the furious she-cat. Frostdapple pricked her ears, trying to pick out what was going on.

“I’m calling a meeting.” Daisyleap snarled.

“You’re calling a meeting?” Ravenstar snorted, “I think you’ve forgotten who your leader is.”

“Oh, you’re still leader? I couldn’t tell with all the moping you do.” Daisyleap growled.

“How dare you, you insufferable-”
Ravenstar was cut off by the second deputy, Willowpoppy.

“What’s going on?” she mewed insistently, standing between the two.

“Cinderpaw died, the infection from the wound on her neck was the reason. I’m gathering a patrol to drive off all those rogues once and for all.” Daisyleap growled, getting right in Willowpoppy’s face.

Frostdapple took a step back, surprised. That apprentice died?

Gasps and mutterings, accompanied by wails of grief, rang out through the camp. Her irrepressible nephew Firepaw seemed particularly upset by this development. Frostdapple shoved through the crowd and stood in front of them, scanning the crowd.

“Well what are waiting for? They’ve given us enough trouble, this is nothing new. Vengeance first, grief later!” Frostdapple yowled.

The cats who had previously been shocked and sad rallied, letting out furious yowls and caterwauls.

“Let’s tear them to shreds!”
“Bite off their ears!”

“Gouge out their eyes!”
“They’ll be sorry!”
“They’ll regret ever coming here!”

Frostdapple gave a sly glance back to the “leaders” of the Clan. Would you look at that? You all try so hard to get everyone to compromise, and here I am, gathering an entire battle force in moments. What do your ranks mean now?

Daisyleap stepped forward beside her. “Anyone who wants to come will, but make sure we have a good force to guard camp in case of retaliation!” she announced. Ravenstar looked like an odd mixture of dumbfounded and furious. Willowpoppy looked incredibly anxious about this whole thing.

“W-wait...maybe we shouldn’t…” Firepaw sobbed.

Frostdapple brushed him aside like a drifting cobweb on her way to the entrance. The rest of the cats filed in behind her. Enthusiasm flooded through her. She felt like a true leader.

---

Frostdapple and Daisyleap trekked side by side through the forest, a group of silent warriors slinking behind them. The sun had been setting when they’d headed out, and now twilight was casting a greyish glow over the forest. She took another sniff of the air around them, the stink of dead prey nearby.

“We’re close.” she whispered, turning back to face the rest of the patrol.

A yowl of warning rang out over the forest, followed by the sound of scattering leaves.

“Fox-dung!” Daisyleap growled.

A group of fit looking cats scrambled out from bushes and undergrowth all around them, snarling and screeching.

“How did they know we were coming?” Frostdapple hissed, battering a rogue away from her. Another weight crashed into her, too heavy for her to knock off with ease. She whipped around and clawed the reddish tom’s face, earning a howl of pain. The two grappled for a moment, then stood, facing off and growling.

“Oi, Red, I can handle this one.” another voice called.

A plump black rogue slid down from a nearby boulder, his long, silver claws unsheathed.

“Bu- I can handle her!” Red hissed.

“I know, but this is personal.” the tom growled.

Frostdapple didn’t let a moment of chance go to waste and bowled into Red, her teeth gripping around his throat. She felt sharp teeth grasp her spine and shrieked, whipping around in panic. The rogue slipped away, cursing. Frostdapple was left alone to face the black tom. Instead of immediately attacking, he smiled warmly.

“Why, hello there Frostdapple, it’s been a while.” he mewed, his amber eyes shining.

“Who are you?” she spat.

“What, you don’t recognize me? Why, last time we met, you tried to snap my neck then lost all trust in your sister, I figured you’d remember something like that.”

Frostdapple took a step back, her eyes wide with horror. “You…”

“That’s right, me.”

Frostdapple examined him again. “Oh SoulClan no, she didn’t, no, she, that fox-heart.”

I knew there was a reason I didn’t like that kit of hers. He’s a mix of an idiot and a murderer.

And someone’s been passing them information…

“Eat fox-dung.” Frostdapple snarled, darting forward and slashing at his face. The blow hit his eye.

“Retreat!” he yowled, his struck eye shut tight with blood flowing from it. The rogues, looking reluctant, fled. Some more cats from the bracken dashed out and joined the fleeing group. Frostdapple stood hunched over and panting from the fight.

“We did it!” Daisyleap cheered, the rest of the patrol joining her. Frostdapple stared ahead, towards the fleeing group. Cloverfur’s filthy mate flashed a backward smile, then ran.

This isn’t over. No one was killed in that battle, they were just moved, and that’s not even all of them. This is a hollow victory, to make us feel better about ourselves. They’re planning something bigger, I know it.

---

The thin crescent moon cast lit the camp in eerie silver. Frostdapple split away from the rest of the returning patrol and slunk into the nursery. Cloverfur’s kit had left the nursery five moons ago, but she had not. Her soft, mouse-brained sister decided she’d have more fun playing with kits than supporting the Clan. Her bright white head poked up from the nest she’d chosen.

“Oh, Frostdapple, you haven’t talked to me in ages, what have you been doing, how did the battle go?” she yammered excitedly.

Frostdapple looked around the nursery, making sure everyone was asleep.
“I know Firepaw’s father is that rogue.”
“That rogue? What-”

“Don’t play dumb. The one who’s been leading all these attacks against us. Don’t you realize what you’ve done?”

“Wh- Zero’s leading the rogues?”
“Yeah, and I’m pretty sure that’s your fault, so thanks for that.”
Cloverfur sat in silence for a moment, looking frightened and confused as usual.

“Look, I know I promised I wouldn’t say anything before,” Frostdapple hissed, “But if I find out you or that kit of yours has associated with them in any way, I’m telling Daisyleap and you’ll be thrown out before you can even say ‘oops’. Got it?”

Cloverfur looked at her with pleading eyes, “But, I’m your sister…” she sniffed.
“Not anymore.” Frostdapple snorted, then turned and stalked away.

Last edited by Leopardspots on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 23 times in total
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Section 2 of Part 1

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:05 am

Chapter 7:

Chapter 7

(Firepaw)

The rising sun cast a pinkish glow over the camp. The only cats to be seen were those holding vigil. Firepaw blinked tiredly, trying to keep himself awake. The other cats at the vigil seemed to have fallen asleep, aside from Lizardclaw, who was lying beside Dewsplash, looked absolutely wide awake and still seething. The ferocious tom had been out hunting when the vengeance patrol left, and was still filled with pent up anger over not being over to avenge his daughter’s death. Willowpoppy appeared nearby, looking concerned.

“Daisyleap, did you get any sleep?” she mewed with concern to the other deputy. The cream she-cat lifted her head and blinked sleepily.

“I tried to stay awake as long as I could...I fell asleep a few minutes ago.” she explained. Willowpoppy let out an exasperated sigh. “You’re excused from your duties for the rest of the day.”

Daisyleap rose, trembling from exhaustion. “No, I can lead.” she muttered, yawning.

Willowpoppy shook her head. “No chance, you’ll be sleeping for the rest of today.” the deputy mewed in a motherly voice, “Same goes for the rest of you.”

Firepaw ignored her completely and went out on a walk, hoping to clear his mind. The towering oak trees around him swayed in the wind and a branch above him shuddered, perhaps due to a passing squirrel. A loud CRACK sounded and the quivering branch collapsed, leaving a light brown she-cat lying dazed on the ground in front of him.

---

Firepaw darted back and let out a yelp of shock. The she-cat lifted her head up, grinning widely.

“Hi! Oh my SoulClan, you’re one of those Clan cats...Firepaw, right?! I’m Fernstar-well, you’d probably call me Fernpaw but I like to think of myself leader worthy.” she rambled, the words tumbling out like a rockslide.

Firepaw shook his head. “Wait, what? Slow down, who are you?”

“I’m Fernstar! Of, uh... SpyClan.” she mewed, puffing out her chest proudly.

“Uh, what?”

“Okay, I made that all up.” Fernstar admit.

“I- could you say something clearly for once?” Firepaw growled, still very confused.

“Okay, like, I was assigned by a bunch of cats to spy on your Clan, and I’ve been living in that big oak tree next to your camp since I was like three moons old. And every day I’ve been like, watching and listening and eavesdropping on you guys. And at sunset, someone’ll come by my tree and I’ll tell them what I saw, and in exchange, they give me food.” she rambled, “But like, watching your lives made me get super attached to you guys. Everything you do, all your culture and ceremonies and stories, they’re all so interesting! So I changed my name from boring old Fern to a leader’s name, Fernstar!”

Firepaw stood, jaw open, as he took in all the information. “You’re the one who’s been passing information!”
“Oh yeah, sorry about that.” she muttered, shuffling her paws and avoiding eye-contact.

“You’re the reason the vengeance patrol failed! Daisyleap said the rogues had defenses ready like they knew we were coming, and you’re the reason why!”
“Well, to be fair, you would have hurt unprepared and innocent cats-”
“Those rogues have killed cats! Innocent cats! For no reason!” Firepaw retaliated defensively.

“Oh, they had reason, but you won’t like the reason.” Fernstar mumbled.

“What’s the reason?”
“They honestly believe you’re all useless and deserve to die. They’re planning to kill your leaders and drive you all out.” Fernstar mumbled frantically, “And it’s absolutely insane! They need to be stopped! Your Clan is awesome, I had no idea they were using all my information for this.”
Firepaw looked at the ground, his heart I sinking.

“I might have an idea, but it’s like, a bit treacherous on my part.” Fernstar rambled, “I know where the main camp is! I can lead you there right now! Then, maybe I can actually become Fernstar!”

Firepaw gave a semi-convincing nod. “Well, lead the way then.”

---

“Here we are!” Fernstar whispered harshly, “That other camp was a decoy-type-thingy.”

The true camp was a lot bigger and more camplike than the bracken patch. A giant thicket near the EchoClan border, made by low branches, bracken, and long, growing tendrils of morning glory. Hollows in the sides looked rather den-like, and a sturdy limb stuck through the thicket, providing a high-vantage point.

“Woah.” Firepaw gasped.

“Cool, right?” Fernstar whispered, her eyes shining, “Well, it looks cool and pretty, but it’s super unorganized. Cats are always fighting! It’s super annoying.”

“Sounds super annoying.” Firepaw agreed absentmindedly.

“Oh, and the leader doesn’t stay here. He’s in some other super secret place in case some Clan cat finds this place. Like you! Oops, heh, should have thought this through.” she rambled.

Firepaw turned tail and fled, worried the Clan-wannabe rogue was about to kill him. He ran smack into a red tom. He stood tense, afraid of a fight starting. Instead of fighting, the rogue dipped his head...in respect? Firepaw watched him go, his face masked with confusion. Fernstar trotted up to him.

“Oh, that was my dad!” she squealed, “He’s super nice, he always brings me squirrels when he comes to check on me!”

“Oh, okay then.” Firepaw muttered, confused, “Why did he bow like that?”

Fernstar shrugged, “Probably thought you were Zero or something.”
“Zero, who’s that?”
“He’s the leader, and he does look quite a bit like you actually.” Fernstar explained, then got a weird look on her face.

“What is it?”

“Nothing, just a weird theory.” she mewed dismissively.

Still curious and intrigued, Firepaw and Fernstar headed back to StormClan.

Chapter 8:

Chapter 8

(Frostdapple)

“So you really found their camp.” Daisyleap muttered. Frostdapple watched the apprentice suspiciously.

“And how do we know this is true and not some story for attention?” Frostdapple snarled, her tail lashing threateningly. Firepaw flinched and stepped back.

“I can take you there! It’s by the stream in the unclaimed forest!” Firepaw gulped.

“Huh, clever of them. Outside our territory so we don’t find them but close enough to attack both Clans.” Daisyleap muttered.

Frostdapple grit her teeth in frustration. She’s believing the words of this kit!

“We should at least see it for ourselves instead of immediately turning to praise.” she snapped angrily.

“You’re right.” Daisyleap nodded, then turned to the rest of the cats gathering to see what was happening.

“We’ll be taking a patrol out shortly to verify the placement of the rogue camp, but first, I have something to do.” Daisyleap announced, then bounded to the top of the Stormrocks.

“Who made you leader?” Frogleap muttered, earning a sharp glance from Frostdapple.

“I, Daisyleap, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.” Daisyleap stared down at Firepaw from her spot on the Stormrocks.

“Firepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”
“I-I do.” Firepaw mumbled. The cats gathered were gasping, a few cheering. Frostdapple glanced from side to side, her eyes narrow and teeth bared in a partial snarl.

He’s only eleven moons old! He hasn’t learned nearly enough yet to become a full warrior! This is all because he might have found where the rogues live.

“Then by the powers of SoulClan, I give you your warrior name. Firepaw, from this moment you will be known as Firestrike. SoulClan honours your swiftness and honesty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan.

---

“Definitely where the rogues are staying,” Willowpoppy mewed gruffly, arriving back to camp with her patrol, “They had kits there and everything. Some cat looked like he was calling a meeting when we arrived, so we had time to look around without getting caught.”

Daisyleap nodded and turned to Oakfoot, who appeared to have a fresh claw mark on his nose. “So is Ravenstar coming with us?” she mewed.

Oakfoot shook his head. “Ask this cut.” he grumbled.

Frostdapple steered away from the conversation and went over to Firestrike, who seemed to be boasting to another apprentice.

“I need to speak with you for a moment.” Frostdapple mewed, restraining a growl.

Brightwing narrowed her eyes at her, her lip curling to reveal her fangs.

“No, it’s fine.” Firestrike mewed confidently, following after Frostdapple.

“So what-”

“How did you find their camp?”
“I was out hunting and-”
“Look, brat.” Frostdapple snarled, her fur standing on end, “I don’t trust you. I know all about your family ‘cause I’m part of it, I know my no-good sister had you with your murderous father, and I know that you have treacherous blood running through you at this moment. If you give me even one reason to believe you’re spying on us, and I promise, I will kill you myself.”

With that, Frostdapple turned and went back to camp, leaving the new warrior to stand awestruck.

I will save this Clan from my sister’s mistakes.

Chapter 9:

Chapter 9

(Firestrike)

“StormClan welcomes Firestrike as a new warrior!” Daisyleap called out. The cats around the meadow were cheering. Firestrike had never before felt prouder. All his life, he’d been scorned for being half-Clan. He’d always lived in fear of getting beaten up or picked on or chased out of the Clan. And here he was, a warrior at a gathering. He ignored Frostdapple’s scornful face and paid attention to the cats cheering for him. As the cheering died down, Brightwing gave him an encouraging nudge.

“Great job, kit.” she whispered, shooting him a smile.

Firestrike smiled back. The as the gathering continued, Firestrike pushed his way through the crowd, trying to find Cloverfur. He kept getting random snippets of conversation.

“-and he swam out of the water like a duck!”
“-his claws missed by a whisker-”

“I said ‘don’t you dare-’”

“Frostdapple still hasn’t spoken to me since I had them…”
There she is. Firestrike padded over to his mother, who was talking to some EchoClan cat. She jumped a little when she saw him.

“Oh! Firestrike, there you are. This is Leafshine, her sister’s the new EchoClan deputy.” she mewed.

Something about this cat seemed familiar, but he couldn’t quite put his paw on it. Leafshine gave him a nod, eyeing him oddly.

“Say, would you have any chance been a kit back about three seasons ago?” Leafshine mewed curiously.

“Yeah, why?” Firestrike mewed, puzzled.

Leafshine let out a “mrrow!” of laughter. “So you’re that kit I met back then!” she giggled, “Nice to meet you again!”
Firestrike gasped as the memory flooded back to him. The first time I saw a cat from outside StormClan!

“Wasn’t he just the cutest kit!” Cloverfur mewed, completely distracted from her previous conversation, “One time, he climbed up this big boulder, and he couldn’t get down! He sat up there mewling for ages! Eventually Brightwing had to bring him down herself! She seemed mad. I’m glad you two get along better now!”

“Ha ha yeah, funny.” Firestrike laughed forcefully, silently hoping for his mother to stop embarrassing him. “Anyways, I need to ask you something.”

“Oh yeah, what is it?” Cloverfur mewed, still smiling.

“Who was my father?”
Her bright smile faded. “Y-your-your father?”

“Yeah, you never told me who he was.” Firestrike mewed, sideways glancing at Leafshine, who was watching intently.

“He, uh, I don’t think this is a good time Firestrike.” she whispered, her tail puffing up.

“Why not, who was he?”

“The gathering is over!” Scorchstar called from the top of the oak, then hopped down and lead EchoClan out with urgency. Firestrike realized he hadn’t been paying any attention whatsoever to the rest of the cats at the gathering. Leafshine brushed past him in a hurry. Daisyleap scrambled down besides them.

“Suppose we should go as well then.” she mewed.

The StormClan cats clumped together and left the fields, muttering nervously.

“What in SoulClan’s name was that about?” Brightwing muttered. Firestrike gave a simple shrug in response.

---
The patrol arrived back at camp to see the entire thing overrun with attacking rogues.

Chapter 10:

Chapter 10

“Moonfrost! Moonfrost, where are you?” Scorchstar called, fighting his way through crowds of rogues. Watersplash fought beside him, clawing and swiping blindly to defend himself.

“My kit!” Purplefoot wailed, standing over the crumpled body of her newborn-kit. Watersplash snarled and dove into the rogue attacking the nursery, snapping his hard jaws on the rogue’s neck until he heard a satisfying snap. The other rogue in the nursery pelted off at full speed, blood lining her lips. Thistle, who had been previously consoling the grieving Featherfoot howled with anger and chased after her. At least she’s loyal… Another rogue crashed into Watersplash, and he turned to retaliate.

---

Brightwing stared in horror for a moment, then rushed into camp. Adderstrike emerged from the warrior’s den then collapsed, bleeding out of a slit on his neck. Frogleap faced off with two huge she-cats.

“Q-queens, please, don’t act this way, don’t make me fight you, I don’t want to hurt you-”

The huge tortoiseshell surged forward and, with one swift motion, tore through his throat. Frogleap collapsed onto the ground in a lifeless heap. Brightwing shuddered, but knew she had more important things to do than trouble herself with deaths. She tore across camp and skidded to a halt at the nursery, where several cats were huddled and shaking.

“Come on, we need to get out of camp!” she hissed.

“I’m not leaving.” Dewsplash growled, her voice trembling. At her feet lay her two youngest kits, Spottedkit and Oakkit. One was clearly dead, the other faintly alive.

“I’m sorry, but we can’t worry ourselves with it now. Do it for Rabbitkit.” Brightwing mewed insistently. Dewsplash shook her head, her eyes hollow.

“Fine, the rest of you, come with me.” Brightwing sighed.

The rest of the cats holed up, queens and kits alike, followed after her. The battle was raging all around them while two cats, elders by the looks of it, stood guard in front of the nursery.

“Troutstrike! Nightpelt!” she hissed, “Come with us, there’s no one left in the nursery right now!”

The two looked hesitant, but joined in escorting the kits. From the battle raced three cats into the nursery. Shrieks and yowls sounded from the nursery for a moment, then fell silent as the bloodied rogues filed out, looking unsatisfied.

---

“Birdsong? Birdsong, where are you?” Cloudbreeze called, her head whipping around as she raced through the camp. She felt fangs sink into her shoulder at some point and pushed away, the awful sensation of flesh ripping coming over her. She stood atop a stalactite, panting and bleeding.

“Birdsong!” she yowled, her voice aching.

Her stomach dropped in relief as she saw the silver tabby defending the medicine den. Her head turned.

“Cloudbreeze?”

A rogue swept past her and into the den. Cloudbreeze felt a jolt of shock and scrambled down, racing through the crowds. Cinderfeather lay dead on the ground as the rogues tore through the supplies. Birdsong tackled one, snarling with fury. Cloudbreeze joined her and rammed into the other, who was towering threateningly over Raindapple. The rogue howled as he toppled and Cloudbreeze ranked down his belly, feeling the sticky blood over her paws. He let out a scream and twisted away, fleeing the camp. Cloudbreeze was about to give a yowl of victory, when Birdsong gasped.
All the sick cats had their throats slit. Including Moonfrost.

---

Firestrike snarled and twisted as a he was pinned beneath thorn-sharp claws. The rogue stood over him with glinting eyes, her lips curled to reveal her sharp, yellowish fangs. Firestrike hissed and kicked her in the belly, barely moving her. The rogue snarled in pain and brought her fangs down on his neck. Firestrike snarled and pushed away, pain shooting through him. A white blur crashed into the rogue. Cloverfur stood, her fur bristling and her tail puffed up.

“What are you doing?!” Firestrike yelped, “You can’t fight.”
To prove his point, Cloverfur dove forward towards the she-cat , who simply side stepped then darted back and slammed her paws on Cloverfur’s ribs. Firestrike gasped and lunged forward, pain still writhing in his neck and an ache bounding in his head. He staggered to a halt, his vision blacking out for a moment, then charged forward again. The rogue was gone, and Cloverfur had a deep gash across her stomach.

---

“Retreat!” Scorchstar called, blood specs flying from his mouth. The surviving Clan cats piled out of the camp. Leafshine looked around frantically for cats she knew. Fawnstep was wailing in grief over the body of one of her kits, another cat stalking up behind her. Leafshine jumped between them and caught the rogue’s blow, pain ripping through her shoulder. Leafshine grit her teeth and harshly nudged Fawnstep.

“Go!” she snarled.

Fawnstep took another look back at the kit, then herded her surviving ones to the entrance of camp. Leafshine plodded after them, her shoulder aching and her mind numb.

We lost our home.

Leafshine heard a screech behind her and her heart skipped a beat. She turned back. A black tom stood, his jaws gripping Scorchstar’s neck.

Crack.

The old leader was dropped to the ground, his eyes fixed forward in permanent, frozen horror.

Howls of fury sounded from the fleeing cats. The black cat grinned and pelted out at full speed, past the fleeing EchoClan cats. Leafshine rushed to the rest of them, who were still pacing and yowling in panic. Watersplash was near the edge of the crowd, muttering to a few other cats. He looked up, his eyes brimming with tears.

“I’m bringing a patrol to chase that rogue down.” he muttered to her, “We’re going to lead the rest of the rogues away from the Clan.”
“W- Watersplash? What in SoulClan- this is mouse-brained! You’re all gonna get yourselves killed!” Leafshine hissed, “You’re gonna die, then what do the rest of us do? You’re the second deputy! Scorchstar and Moonfrost are dead! You’re leader now!”
“I know, that’s why this is my job.” Watersplash mewed solemnly, resting his paw on her shoulder, “If I don’t come back, you’re leader.”

Watersplash flicked his tail and led the patrol away. He turned his head so the side of it was facing her.

“Take care of them, Leafshine.”
---

Frostdapple felt a shiver go down her spine, which was eerie as she and Daisyleap were fighting back to back. She turned to see the she-cat on the ground, , blood spreading from her throat. Frostdapple cursed, her throat closing, and darted through the battle. She noticed, to her relief, that a lot of cats had already fled.

“Willowpoppy!” she called. She spotted the tortoiseshell fighting off a brown rogue who seemed to have made quite a few marks on her pelt. Frostdapple knocked into him and, with a swift few blows to the head, dispatched him.

“We need to get everyone out of here! Tell everyone to retreat!” she gasped, her bloodied flank heaving. I’m so tired...I just want to get out of here.

Willowpoppy gave her a reluctant look, then threw her head back. “Retreat!”

The rest of the fighting Clan cats began to fall back. Ravenstar, who had defended her bit of the Stormrocks the entire battle, bounded down and raced off.

Once everyone was out of camp, Frostdapple looked back. Firestrike stood, supporting Cloverfur. He carefully helped her to the ground.

“She’s hurt bad.” he explained.

“Who isn’t.” Frostdapple remarked, looking around the meadow. Cats lay everywhere, Grasspelt and Eagleflight trying desperately to attend everyone with what herbs they’d managed to save. Willowpoppy was curled in a tight ball, her chest blood-soaked.

“I failed.” she coughed.”
“You did fine.” Brightwing mewed reassuringly.

“Ravenstar... we were trying to keep-keep her in camp.” she coughed, “Just until she got better, so she didn’t get herself killed. I lost my leader...I couldn’t save Daisyleap, I-I couldn’t save my Clan. I failed all of you…”

The deputy went unconcious. Frostdapple felt her throat tighten up again and went to Cloverfur’s side. Firestrike paced nervously, the medicine cats all busy with other cats.

“Frostdapple?” Cloverfur mewed. Frostdapple turned her head, pretending she didn’t hear her. Cloverfur turned back to Firestrike. He leaned down and she muttered something to him, then fell back to rest.

“Frostdapple, if you can hear me, I’m sorry…” she wheezed.

“Well, sorry isn’t making you less dead.” Frostdapple scoffed, holding back tears.

Cloverfur looked at her, her innocent green eyes filled with fear. “Dead? I’m gonna die? T-that’s my fault, isn’t it. Wow, I really am an idiot, aren’t I? Look, I got a bunch of cats killed. And I got me killed too.”

Her sister fell limp, breath escaping her. Frostdapple put her paw on her chest, heart sinking.

My sister just died.

Chapter 11:

Chapter 11

(Firestrike)

Firestrike stalked through the forest, seething. He found the green eyes searching for him from the branches and began clambering up the tree. He grabbed Fern by the scruff and dragged her down from the tree.

“Is the battle over?” she mewed, wincing, “I didn’t want to watch in case somebody saw me.”

“Where is Zero’s den?” he hissed, without enough time for some guilt-tripping remark.

“W-w-b-wh-”
Firestrike pinned her against the tree, fangs bared.

“I don’t have time for your nonsense. Where. Is. Zero’s. Den?”
“A-a hollow by the stream, not too far from the thicket. Please let go of me.” she gasped, clawing at his forelimbs and struggling.

Firestrike released his grip on her and stalked off towards the stream.

---

The moonlight showed through the trees, creating dapples on the soft, grassy ground. A black tom lay lazily on a stone, panting as though out of breath from running. Firestrike watched from the undergrowth nearby, his claws sliding out, then pushed through the foliage and revealed himself. The tom pricked one ear.

“Ah, seems like someone’s here. Well, the only cats who know this place are busy right now, so...Fern?”
“No.” Firestrike growled.

The rogue sniffed and tensed up.

“Clan smell. How…did you kill Fern?”
“No.”
“Oh, good, Red would have clawed my ears off, and I’d have killed him. It’d be sad to loose such a great advisor.”

Why is he so calm? Is he really so confident he’ll survive this?

The tom looked up, and Firestrike found himself facing familiar amber eyes. He killed Cinderpaw… The rogue looked more shocked than he did.

“Heh, never thought I’d have to meet you, ” the rogue laughed. “Name’s Zero if you didn’t know.”
“Cloverfur told me who you are.”

“Oh, that’s a name I haven’t heard in seasons. Tell me, how is she getting along?”
“Dead.”
Zero looked surprised for a moment, then scoffed. “I don’t care, got over her moons back. Told that idiot she’d regret it, guess she didn’t have the brains to listen.”
Fury coursing through him, Firestrike charged forwards and crashed into Zero, knocking the black tom back toward the stream.

“Looks like you got your mother’s brains!” Zero snapped, vaulting forward and crashing into Firestrike. Pain shot through him as Zero slashed into his pelt. Firestrike pushed off the ground and caught Zero off guard, knocking him off his paws. The let out squalls of fury and fought, swiping and biting and ducking. Firestrike felt as though he was on fire, somewhat ironically. His back seemed to burn as he was slammed into the ground.

“You put up a good fight, I’m not going to lie.” Zero panted, blood dripping from his pelt onto Firestrike, “But now it’s time to end the mistake you call your life once and for all.”

---

A loud splash sounded from the stream nearby, followed by yowls. Firestrike took advantage of Zero’s moment of distraction to kick into his belly and wiggle away. Claws came down on his neck, but then were dragged away. He turned to see several EchoClan cats, including the deputy, Watersplash, finishing off Zero. A mottled one kicked him in the head with his hind leg.

“Well there goes this fox-heart.” he snapped.

“This is going to be quite a sight for the cats who followed us here,”
“Yeah, hopefully we can use this to threaten them all off.”
Firestrike watched them in awe, his vision starting to sway.

“Hey there, buddy, you alright?” a tortoiseshell she-cat mewed, her head tilted in concern.

Firestrike collapsed, the sounds around him fading into the background. Faint screeches and a vague feeling of motion came over him before he completely blacked out.

Chapter 12:

Chapter 12

(Brightwing)

The sun was rising and Firestrike was still nowhere in sight. Brightwing cursed and continued to pace anxiously.

“Ughhhh, he should be back right now? What if he got killed?” Brightwing muttered. She expected Frostdapple to respond with something snarky and rude, but the white she-cat was still staring hollowly at Cloverfur’s body. Brightwing heard a bush tremble and stood alert. Her heart raced for a moment, then the medicine cat apprentice of EchoClan stepped out, her eyes wide.

Brightwing let out a sigh of relief. “Raindapple, it’s just you. What are you doing here?”

“Same as you,”

Tons of other EchoClan cats appeared from the undergrowth, including queens, kits, and elders. “Drove us out the same night, eh? Seems pretty coordinated.” Brightwing muttered.

A brown tabby Brightwing recognized as Leafshine got up in her face.

“Have you seen Watersplash?” she growled.

Brightwing shook her head. “No, why?”
Leafshine growled and stalked away, her tail swishing angrily. Brightwing followed after her.

“I suppose we should find a place to go now.” Brightwing suggested.

“The only cat qualified for that decision would be Watersplash, and he’s missing, along with six other EchoClan warriors.” Leafshine spat, her tail lashing.

Just in time, Brightwing spotted several figures making their way from the stream. One of them appeared to have someone slung over their shoulder.

“Oh my, is someone hurt?” Leafshine mumbled.

Watersplash, at the head of the group, nodded to Leafshine. The cat behind him carefully set the black tom in the grass. Brighwing gasped.

It was Firestrike.

---

“Don’t worry, he’s not dead. Probably passed out from exhaustion though.”

Brightwing knelt over her former apprentice, shivering. What if he were though? What if Firestrike had really died?

Raindapple was dipping cold-soaked moss against his head. He wasn’t that badly injured, mostly cuts and a few bruises. Behind them, Frostdapple was talking to Leafshine and Watersplash in a rather hostile tone.

“Well, I suppose you are the only cat left right now who could count as leader, but what about StormClan?”
“I’ll just choose a deputy from StormClan to help out.” Watersplash mewed diplomatically, “We really should stop seeing our Clans as divided. We need to work together at this point if we want to survive.”
Much to Brightwing’s amusement, Frostdapple seemed unable to snidely retaliate.

“We can discuss more on it later. For now, we need to get to safety. We’re on rogue land now, we can’t stay here.” Leafshine announced.

“But what about the StormClan deputy?” Frostdapple hissed insistently.

“How about Brightwing? I’ve heard great things about her.” Watersplash mewed, grinning slightly.

Frostdapple narrowed her eyes. “Fine.” she scoffed.

“What do we do with the dead?” Raindapple mewed in a slightly-adorable high pitched voice.

Watersplash looked around reluctantly. “Bury them if you wish. It seems like a lot of work, though, and might be kind of time consuming.”

Well that was slightly insensitive. Brightwing thought bitterly. Frostdapple padded away, shooting a few short glances back at Cloverfur’s body.

---

Firestrike finally blinked awake. “What’s happening?” he muttered, still clearly dazed.

“We’re leaving, Watersplash is going to lead the remains of the Clans to a new home.”

“Wow, I missed a bit.” he chuckled, shakily rising.

“Sorry you had to go through all this kit. Maybe things will be better somewhere else?”
Firestrike appeared to be considering it. “Maybe.”

The two joined the rest of the Clans. The group began westward.

END OF PART ONE:

Epilogue

(Fernstar)

Branches snapped around her as she lay huddled in her nest. Why had she thought they’d forget her? Why had she thought they wouldn’t find out about her treachery? Red’s head stuck into her den. She jumped for a moment, then settled down.

“Oh, good, it’s just you, I thought-”

She yelped as he grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her down from the tree. She stayed limp, like a kit, as he brought her into StormClan’s former camp. The scent of death still lingered, and crows hopped impatiently in the branches, waiting for a chance to scavenge the bodies scattered around camp. The rogues around camp, who were arguing and quarreling as usual, turned and formed a clump around Red and Fernstar.

“Fern,” Red started, causing Fernstar to flinch slightly, “Are you the one who gave away the location of our old camp?”
“Heh, uh, why?”
“And did you, by any chance, give away the location of Zero’s den?”
“Pffffff, why would I do that?” Fernstar laughed nervously. The cats around her were all flexing their claws.

“You’re an awful liar.” Red snarled. Fernstar shrunk back, thinking of battle moves she saw apprentices practicing during her time spying.

“I think you are aware that treason is punishable by violent death around here, especially if it gets someone killed.” Red growled, “So do yourself a favor and make your last words quick.”
Fernstar opened her mouth like she was about to speak, then dove onto the Stormrocks. She scrambled up and hopped off, gripping a tree branch. The sound of snarling and screeching sounded behind her as she scrambled over the treetops. Fernstar hopped and turned from tree to tree, until the forest thinned out into grassland and meadows with a few patches of woodland. She looked back at the forest, panting, then ran for the stream.

Goodbye rogue life, hello kit-hood dreams!

Last edited by Leopardspots on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 6 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ancient Clans: War

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:02 pm

-updated-
Chapters 2 and 3 have been added.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:16 am

.o. Flamepaw is so precious
I love the story so far!! owo
(darnit Idek if im even aloud to comment here, eh, oh weell)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Yeah you can comment here.

I'm not sure who you meant by Flamepaw...are you referring to Firekit?

And in case you didn't know, this is canon in our site's timeline, a very, very long time before rp started.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Dis is awesome :0

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Oops, I meant Firepaw
loll

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 01, 2016 6:55 am

-update-

I added chapter 4 (it's a bit broken but eh)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sun May 01, 2016 7:05 am

NUU CINDERPAWWWW

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 01, 2016 7:45 am

Aw man I love Daisyleap

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sun May 01, 2016 7:49 am

Same

:0

And Cinderpaw 

not just because of her name :3

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon May 02, 2016 12:51 pm

You are a very talented writer Leo!

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon May 02, 2016 4:23 pm

-Update-

Chapter 5 added! Four is still broken but eh.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon May 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Yusssssss

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat May 07, 2016 12:36 pm

-chapter 6 added-
Chapter 4 is still broken and Cloverfur is still an idiot

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat May 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Umg

Su amazing

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue May 10, 2016 1:45 pm

update
Chapter 7 and all the chapters through 11 are going to be on that second post because there wasn't enough room on the original post.

And the introduction of one of my faves!

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue May 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Wow ouo

This looks amazing still owo

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 22, 2016 5:46 pm

-update-
Chapter 8! It's just a mini-chapter, I'll update again tomorrow.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 29, 2016 11:11 am

-chapters 9 and 10 added-

hhhhhheheheheh

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Leo why

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun May 29, 2016 12:25 pm

HehehehehehehehHHAHAHAHAHA

rip in pieces daisy

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon May 30, 2016 3:50 am

Wow so amaze

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon May 30, 2016 3:56 am

LEO

YOU MADE ME CRY

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN CHAPTER 10 IT MADE ME CRY Sad

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon May 30, 2016 9:01 am

Chapter 10 was really hard to write because I was trying to switch back and forth to show the worst of the battle.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon May 30, 2016 9:05 am

Ahh. That's why it was so confusing.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon May 30, 2016 9:11 am

I don't get it though. Did I miss a chapter? Wasn't it only StormClan that got attacked by the rogues? I feel like a missed a chapter.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon May 30, 2016 9:14 am

Pretty sure all the Clans did. Now wait a minute whilst I work out who is still alive in the allegiances.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon May 30, 2016 9:32 am

If you want a death count:

Cats killed in part 1:

EchoClan

Scorchstar - a large, grey tom with a cream underbelly and amber eyes

Moonfrost - a silvery tabby she-cat with green eyes

Breezeheart - a russet she-cat with yellow eyes

Adderstrike - a dark ginger tabby tom with amber eyes and long claws

Robinfur - a brown she-cat with a cream underbelly and blue eyes

Stoneheart - a slate grey tom with dark blue eyes

Fernkit(not a typo there are two)

Fernkit

Specklepelt - a mottled ginger tom with one, dark golden eye

StormClan

Daisyleap - a cream she-cat with dark green eyes and white paws

Willowpoppy- a tortoiseshell she-cat with a white underside, white paws, and green eyes

Frogleap - an ugly, dark grey tom with grey-green eyes and a torn off ear

Dewsplash - a pretty, mottled grey she-cat with dark blue eyes

Lizardclaw - a black tom with pale eyes

Mothflight - a dusty brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Petalfrost - a cream she-cat with light blue eyes

Darksky - a black she-cat with blue eyes

Lavenderpaw - a ginger tabby she-cat with silver eyes

Cinderpaw - a mottled grey and brown she-cat with yellow eyes

Cloverfur - a pure white she-cat with pale green eyes

Spottedkit, Hawkkit, Ivykit

Seabreeze - a blue-grey tabby tom with pale, clouded over eyes

Nightpelt - a dark grey she-cat with a silver muzzle

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon May 30, 2016 9:33 am

WHY

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:58 pm

UPDATE

END OF PART 1

Part 2 coming: ~July 31

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top