Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

SWRP: The Ghost Mansion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SWRP: The Ghost Mansion

Post by Quake on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:03 pm

The ghosts all live in a haunted mansion with rooms for all the members. It is decorated with furniture from all time periods, and out the back is a graveyard where the graves of the dead go. The whole house is surrounded by a tall, dark forest, also said to be haunted. Only the brave have entered, and then they have never returned...

* Ghost Territory

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWRP: The Ghost Mansion

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:17 am

Deo looked around, making sure nobody was following him, then her quickly and quietly flew past the main corridor in the mansion. It was the same time and same thing he did whenever, as he suspected, nobody should have been out. He was almost to the human world portal in the secret room until he bumped into (anyone open) and gasped. "I..um.." Deo stuttered, he quickly hid the bag of feline food behind his back, which didn't help since ghosts were see-through anyway. The bag's title, "Kitty Food!" And below in bold letters, "To cure their mood!" Deo gulped, " It's not what it looks like.." He said almost in a whisper. I hope they don't think I was heading to the human portal...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:36 am

Elymas looked at him. "Is that kitty food?" He tried to grab the bag off him.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:50 am

Gaia sped across the main corridor, swerving into the room on her left. She blended in with the pure white couch facing the dusty TV, although the spiderwebs covering the sofa showed that she was there. She heard the jingling of a bag and began slowly floating towards it. Seeing Elymas and Deo, she narrowed her eyebrows in surprise. "What are you doing with that bag of cat food, young man?" she rasped.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:55 am

Rosalie walked down the stairs silently (hovered? XD). She breezed over the the 3 other ghosts. "He may be returning something that fell through the portal." she answered with a silky smile, her echoing voice bouncing through the silent hallways.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 am

Elymas nodded and looked back at the other ghosts.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:09 am

Gaia scoffed. "The portal to our mansion is in a museum. Do you think I died yesterday? Who brings cat food to a museum, please tell me, Deo."

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:18 am

"The janitor?" Rosalie suggested. "He may have left his cat's food their last time he came home. There are houses nearby, you know that."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:43 am

"Did you hear me, Rosalie? Why would this nut-brained janitor bring his cats food to the museum?" she scoffed, imagining his cat helping clean the place after hours.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:51 am

Rosalie shrugged. "Don't ask me." she smiled. "Cats are smart creatures, it may help."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:46 pm

Deo stuttered, but he shot Rosalie a grateful smile. "I was just returning it to the janitor, that's right. Cat's do need to eat unlike us ghosts." He explained, hoping they would let him through. I gotta feed Mint! She's probably screeching at that door now! He thought worriedly, glancing at Rosalie for some backup.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:01 am

Rosalie smiled. "I once saw said cat come through. I guided him back though." she said, her eyes soft.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:29 am

"Oy, Deo. Tell me what you're really doing with that cat food. I've been through to the human world much more than you two have. I've been in and out since I was born, and I know the janitor doesn't have a cat." she hissed, pondering on why Deo would be going to the human world with it.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:34 am

"A new cat?" Rosalie suggested. "And, as you know, I have never been through the portal - yet the cat I have seen came through on it's own accord."

(Chat o.o)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:07 am

"And," Rosalie added, "I am 100% sure that I stay near the portal the most."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:00 pm

"You idiots!" she bellowed, voice echoing across the roomy mansion.
"Stop your foolishness right now and tell me where you are going." she shouted, silky gaze burning into Deo. 
"And Rosalie, by the way." she chuckled ignorantly, eyes not leaving Deo's. "Shut your loud mouth and go to the living room. Now."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 pm

Rosalie spun around, her faintly black hair flying as she stomped to the living room, laying on the couch with one arm dangling off the side. "Blah blah. Blah blah blah." she muttered.

OOC: Moody teenager alert

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:06 am

Deo gulped, "The, um, the truth is. I have been scavenging for useful things in the human world. And uh, I found this cat on the verge of death and well I've kind of Er... Adopted it." Deo explained, feeling horrible for doing such a thing as head scavenger.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:16 am

Rosalie frowned, her super senses picking up on the conversation. Scrunching her face up in concentration, she murmured an incantation to give her telepathy for a few minutes. Take me! She thought to Deos. I want to see the human world!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:23 am

Gaia frowned, although she would accept it. A memory of her own dog flashed into her mind when she was still alive. "Thank you for telling the truth, Deo. I appreciate your honesty." she sighed. "I will let you go, because I know how you feel. Have fun." she gave him a silky smile and turned away, drifting into the living room.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:29 am

Rosalie looked up at Gaia, and pulled her arm up so she was just laying on the couch. "Well, look who's here now." she snorted, still annoyed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:34 am

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Gaia snorted, clearly irritated with the moody apprentice.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:38 am

"Someone got off the hook." Rosalie hissed through her teeth, twirling her hair around her finger as she leaped up and went to the bookcase. Drifting through books, she found one about Human Vehicles. She pulled it out, drifting back to the couch and going through it. "When are you going to get a TV?" she asked, flipping through the pages carefully.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:40 am

"Just go to the human world. You can turn invisible you know?" she rolled her eyes and drifted off into her room, cutting through the spiderwebs and locking the door, grabbing her book from earlier entitled "A Wrinkle in Time".

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:45 am

OOC: ghost locks XD

IC: Rosalie rolled her eyes. I can't become invisible yet! Miss Meryl hasn't taught me. she thought, slamming the book shut and putting it away before drifting back into the portal room. She ran her fingers along the edges of the human portal, muttering a small incarnation for herself to use when she went through. Rosalie leaped through, and edged out the door with her now invisible body. She gasped as the rain dripped through her, and in a flash she dived back through the portal and shut off the incantation. "That was some crazy shower!" she gasped, getting her breath back.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:58 am

Gaia put the book back down on the dusty gray couch - which might have actually been white at some point in time -, and lifted her pale hands, pointing them stiffly at a corner of her room. She muttered an incarnation repeatedly until a glowing pathway appeared, eventually circling into a portal. She stepped through and closed her eyes as the strong winds of entering the human world gusted past her. She used one hand to swipe over the portal and close it. She shifted into invisible and drifted over the office where her portal led. 

OOC: I've made a new character, Jasmine. Can she be Rosalie's best friend? @Winter 

Jasmine flicked her fingers through her short brown hair, sitting on the couch next to Rosalie. She repeatedly stuck her invisible toes in and out of the cracked floorboard. She rolled her eyes at Rosalie's remark. "That's what happens when you slack off on your training! I can turn invisible already." she boasted. Just not my whole body. she completed the sentence in her mind.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:01 am

OOC: sure Very Happy

IC: Rosalie groaned. "Ugh, Miss Meryl hates me. I swear! It's so boooring." she grimaced, remembering the torture she sometimes got for not doing her work. "Lectures and ugh..."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:11 am

"She's just doing her job." Jasmine pointed out, getting up and clapping her hands together. "My mentor, Damian, is the best. He gives me a new book everytime I complete a huge task."

Gaia smiled as she lowered herself to the floor and put her hand over the light switch. She flicked it on and off, then pounded her fist against the wall. An old trick, you might say, but a few of the office workers sprinted out of the room immediately.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:12 am

Rosalie smirked. "I only like books about humans." she laughed. "Everything else just doesn't catch me."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:42 am

Deo nodded in thanks and received the message from Rosalie. He looked questionably back to the main room from where he stood in the hall. I don't know... I mean, I'm leaving now and if you can turn invisible, I'll take you. Deo sent the message back much more easily then Rosalie. "I can't believe I'm risking to take her along." He muttered to himself with a slight groan of frustration. He stood, waiting for the troublesome ghost to appear and join him into the human realm. "Whatever, she's probably not coming... or something." He whispered as he approached the portal.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:17 am

Rosalie grinned, leaping up. She could only take herself to the human for a few moments, on her own. "I have to go, I'll see you later Jasmine!" she floated out quickly, over to Deo. She smiled. "I'm heeeree!"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:01 am

Jasmine waved a hand. "See you later, Rose!" she called after her friend, before swiftly sliding up the walls and tracing a triangle on the red swirls of the wall next to the portal. She pressed an ear against the triangle, and it slowly opened fully, letting her hear the bustling humans in the museum. Hearing a crash, she immediately popped an eye in and saw that a young boy had knocked down a priceless artifact. She fought the urge to use her powers without permission from Damian. She pressed an ear against the triangle again and felt a cold tingle as she felt Deo passing through from the other side. 

OOC: Sky, can I make Deo / Jasmine have a crush on one another?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Deo couldn't help letting a smile slip, "Okay, great. Just remember, you have to stick to my side at all times, otherwise you'll get lost and stuff will go wrong." He explained, he turned and muttered the words needed and stepped through, hoping Rosalie could make it to the other side invisible.
-
OOC: Sure Very Happy She could end up following them if you want

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 am

Rosalie nodded, following him through. "Y'know, Miss Meryl taught me a spell for solidifity." she whispered.

OOC: aka becoming "human" XD temporarily

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Deo turned around, he was already invisible, but only to human beings. "Not surprised, she taught me that when I was in her class at that age." He responded, gripping the cat food bag and making it go invisible as well. He looked around, they were in a dark forest, but  the sign of dawn showed in the sky as it grew lighter. "Lets go, follow me or you'll get lost in these woods." He said quickly floating towards the secret path he made so he would know the way to the town of his cat.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:26 am

"Alright." Rosalie shrugged, murmuring a quick spell to make her look human again, but still have the powers of her ghost form. She bounced after Deo, gliding through the trees every so often.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:19 am

Doe grinned, surprised at how good Rosalie was at the ability to disguise as human. "So, have you even been here before?" He asked as he glided, following the path.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:21 am

Rosalie shrugged. "I went through the portal that goes into the museum with Miss Meryl a few times, but that's it."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:28 am

Deo nodded, "So you've never been really exploring. Well, makes sense, your not a scavenger." He replied, they reached the end of the path, the sun was rising slowly and town was just up ahead. "That," He pointed, "Is where my cat is. Come on." Deo explained, smiling.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:41 am

Rosalie bounced over. "Oh! I know that! I died nearby!" she replied, grinning.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:48 am

Deo shut his mouth quickly before he said something, but, a sound escaped his mouth, "Oh..." The subject about ghosts dying was very sensitive and rare since ghosts killed humans to become ghosts, many ghosts hated talking about the subject. "Well, um, have I ever told you how I met this cat?" He added in quickly, trying to change the subject.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:01 am

"Oh, no?" Rosalie asked. "And what's his or her name?"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 am

Deo, began to float towards the town. "Well, it's a she and um, I haven't actually really named her before yet. I just call her kitty." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:11 am

"What's she look like?" Rosalie grinned, running after him.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:13 am

"She's white, pretty simple. But what I like about her most is we both have nonidentical eyes, she has one blue and one green. Same as me." He explained, grinning at the thought of it.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:42 am

"Oh, nice." Rosalie smiled.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:46 am

"Yea." He replied, he was so busy talking to Rosalie that he hadn't noticed they reached the town. "Ok, here we are. The house is a couple blocks down, so just.dont act suspicious or anything.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:49 am

Rosalie nodded, muttering another spell to make her clothes temporarily more modern. "Okay." she said, following him.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:56 am

By the time they had arrived to the house, it was almost noon and getting hot. He let out a long sigh for some fresh air and turned to Rosalie, "We'd better get inside, the cats probably going cra-" Suddenly, a shrill cry came from inside the abandoned house Deo was about to go into. "The Cat!" He gasped, his eyes widened.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:20 am

Rosalie looked at Deo. "Well come on then!" she replied, nudging him forwards.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top