Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Moonhigh (1-2am)
Weather:
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Nightheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightheart

Post by Brindledrop on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Name: Nightheart
Gender/Age: Female, 23 moons.
Clan: FrostClan
Appearance: A pure black cat, with light blue crystal eyes, giving her a shine. Her long whiskers are from her father, while her short ears are from her mother. Whenever shes in the night she looks like a shadow. And her long big teeth are also from her father predators are scared of her when she bares her teeth giving them a warning she will attack if that got any closer.

Personality: Feisty, Kind, Caring, Strong, Will hurt any predators she sees, hunts with her strong nose and long whiskers, tracks down unknown predators or not trusted clans like BrightClan and DuskClan. When she sees her sister it is false she will ignore her. No. She will attack her and try to kill her. She can't trust her anymore. Her nickname is Shadow since she looks like a shadow in the night..
                                                              Skills out of 10:
Fighting: 10, Hunting: 9, Climbing: 8, Running: 7, Swimming: 2, Strength: 10, Memory Skills 6, Herb Knowledge 5 
Parents: None Littermates: Maplesong
History: When Nightheart and Maplesong where young they were the best sisters ever. Then when it came Clan time, Starheart had betrayed her sister and left to go to FrostClan. She never saw her sister since.While in FrostClan she became a great warrior and had great stats all accept swimming, this is because she nearly drowned while trying to attack and kill her sister.

Last edited by Zareahzzz on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightheart

Post by Davewing on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:02 am

If you ciuld expand a little on appearance, personality, and history, that would be great. Also, we don't accept cats with the prefix Star. The ending Star is very important in the books, and it would be weird if your cat became leader, making it Starstar.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:55 am

Davewing wrote:If you ciuld expand a little on appearance, personality, and history, that would be great. Also, we don't accept cats with the prefix Star. The ending Star is very important in the books, and it would be weird if your cat became leader, making it Starstar.
Ok yea i realisd that X3 Im gonna fix it now

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:59 am

Ah, no. I was corrected in chat. You can use the prefix star. I'm sorry about that mistake, my fault.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:03 am

Davewing wrote:Ah, no. I was corrected in chat. You can use the prefix star. I'm sorry about that mistake, my fault.
It's ok :3 Everyone makes mistakes. Should i just change her name back to Star? Lol i forgot her last name X3

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:05 am

If you want. Either way,

accepted

Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum