Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Cherrypetal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cherrypetal

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:46 am

Name:  ~Cherrykit~Cherrypaw~Cherrypetal~

Gender/Age: Female, 15 moons

Clan: Waterclan
Appearance:  Cherrypetal is a black and white she-cat with ocean blue eyes,
and long whiskers. With small ears and a medium tail. She also has a tiny
scar on her right paw from a rose thorn.

Personality: Sweet, kind, cute, loyal, helpful,trustful, bratty sometimes. Cherrypetal will throw a hissy-fit if things "don't" go her way, and shes not scared of doing it either. Even if it means braking the warrior code. As for her good side, even if saving cats the Clan doesn't trust she will still do it. She wont hurt anyone or anything unless she "Needs" to. She hopes to be a deputy soon enough or a med cat. 

Skill out of 10:

Fighting 8, Hunting 5, Climbing 10, Running 6, Swimming 5, Strength 8, Stamina 7, Memory Skills 2, Herb 4.

Parents/Family: Nightheart -Step mother Wetstream - Dad

Parent History: Cherrypetal was named after a cherrytree her dad had rested on. But Nightheart isn't her mother,  she said she would help take care of Cherrypetal until Wetstream got a mate. Wetstream still searches for a mate with his sister Wetleaf.

History: Cherrypetal grew up with flowers, and after being stranded Wetstream found her and is now her "Dad" she still remembers her past but tries to forget it, she is related to Wetleaf and Wetstream.

Last edited by Zareahzzz on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:41 am; edited 4 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherrypetal

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:18 am

Sorry, but we're not accepting any other high ranks as of now. You can just make her an apprentice or warrior. 

I think she could use more weaknesses. Typically we consider weaknesses 5 and under, 6-7 being average, and 8-10 being strengths. Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Lioncry, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Tornadopaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:20 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Sorry, but we're not accepting any other high ranks as of now. You can just make her an apprentice or warrior. 

I think she could use more weaknesses. Typically we consider weaknesses 5 and under, 6-7 being average, and 8-10 being strengths. Smile
K is this better?

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 am

I need a final decision of her Clan.

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Lioncry, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Tornadopaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw, Lightningkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:22 am

@Daisyleap wrote:I need a final decision of her Clan.
K i made her waterclan better?

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:22 am

accepted

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am

Uh, she's too young to be a warrior???

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:33 am

Oops, I didn't see that, sorry, Leo. 
@Zareahzzz

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:46 pm

@Leopardspots wrote:Uh, she's too young to be a warrior???
I fixed it! ^D^ Is it better?

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:51 pm

That looks better to me. I always say around 6-7 moons of training. So 15 should be fine.

accepted

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum