Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

ADOPTION OF THE KITTENS AGAIN (3/4 taken)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ADOPTION OF THE KITTENS AGAIN (3/4 taken)

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:52 am

Hey guys! So, I haven't made auditions for these cats yet. To whomever these cats go to, you need to make auditions for them.

RULES
| You are not allowed to give my cats away, if you do not want my cat I will take him/her back. |
| Do not kill my cats off without my permission. |
| All these cats are in FireClan. Please do NOT move them to another clan without my perm! |

Name : Blackpaw Taken by @Littlelily
Mentor : Rowantail
Apperance : He's a light shade of black, but not concidered gray. His tail is striped with white an gray, and the tip of his tail is black. He has gray socks, and white toes. He has a scar over his right eye, and a gray muzzle. His ears are white, and his neck/stomach is gray-blue (Bluestar's coat colour) He's also very tall and slim, his fur is also always messy. His eyes are amber and light blue.
Personality : He's stubborn, a snob, and hates being insulted. He always wants to train to become stronger, and there's almost never a time when he can smile. Since his father and littermates died, it left a dent. I might want to make him evil, I'll message the one who owns Blackpaw if I do want to make him evil. He is always a target for she-cats (If you know what I mean) and he loves teasing the cats who don't agree with him. He's one of the best apprentices in his den.
Skills :
Bite : 9/10 - He has strong jaws, that can pierce through any fur/skin.
Claw : 5/10 - His claws are a little bit dull
Hunting : 9/10 - First he claws his prey, then severs it's head with his teeth.
Legs (e.g. Running, jumping, swimming) : 9/10 - He inherreted his father's strong legs
Overall : 32/40 - He's great at hunting and fighting, but he has wits too.
Family : Mother-Redfeather|Father-Darkclaw(dead)|Brother-Flintkit|Two sisters-Gorsekit,Rattail
History : Darkpaw(Claw) was going on patrol with Redpaw(Feather) and like every normal couple would do; Darkpaw tripped, and fell over Redpaw. That was just the start of it. Before that, Redpaw was Darkpaw's best friend, so thats how they met i guess. When he was born, he was a part of their second litter. In a tragic accident, all of their third litter, execpt for Flintkit, were eaten by foxes. (Cause why not ) Rattail went missing, and Darkclaw died in an accident with a badger. (Wats with all of these giant animals?) Blackpaw's mother tells him to smile, but he clings on to their deaths and wants revenge.

Name : Gorsekit Taken by @Aquatail626
Apperance : She's light blonde/yellow-white coloured, her paws are white, her toes are black. Her muzzle is white, and her nose is gray. She loves her gray ears, and doesn't really like her gray tail. She covered her front legs and her tail with cobwebs. Her eyes are both amber.
Personality : Gorsekit is very kind, and prefers to talk with her wits instead of fight. She can be scary if she needs to claw or bite an opponent. She's the type of cat who will hang onto her own sorrow, and try to erase others' to help her pain. Her heart is pure, and warm. When her father died, it left a dent, but when her littermates died, it left a bigger one. She smiles all the time and is my honest favourite out of all four I'm giving away :>
Skills :
Bite : 9/10 - Like everyone else in her family, she has a strong bite.
Claw : 8/10 - Her claws are dulled out slightly like mer mother's claws.
Hunting : 10/10 - She can snap her prey's neck easily with her bite.
Legs (e.g. Climbing, jumping, swimming) : 2/10 - She can survive for a bit...?
Overall : 31/10 - She can be a monster if she has to fight, but her legs put her a step back.
Family : Mother-Redfeather|Father-Darkclaw(Dead)|Two brothers-Blackpaw,Flintkit|Sister-Rattail
History : Darkpaw(Claw) was going on patrol with Redpaw(Feather) and like every normal couple would do; Darkpaw tripped, and fell over Redpaw. That was just the start of it. Before that, Redpaw was Darkpaw's best friend, so thats how they met i guess. When she was born, she was part of the second litter Darkclaw and Redfeather had. In a tragic accident, all of their third litter, except for Flintkit, were eaten by foxes. When Darkclaw died, it left a bigger dent in her. Redfeather told her to smile, and now she has lots of friends in the Nursery and Apprentices den.

Name : Rowantail (OPEN)
Apprentice : Blackpaw
Appearance : He's a pale-brown coloured tom with dark patches of black. One of his front paws is black, the rest are white. His eyes are blue, and there's a scar going across his snout. One of his ears is white, and his neck/tail/stomach is white.
Personality : He's emotionless.... Yep
Skills :
Bite : 8/10 - His teeth are sharp af.
Claw : 6/10 - Meh.
Hunting : 9/10 - Good legs, great claws, and excellent teeth mean a good hunt with good prey.
Legs (e.g. climbing, Swimming, jumping) : 5/10 - He trained his legs very hard.
Overall : 28/40 - He's great deputy material, except he isn't much of a talker.
Family : Mate-Seawhisper(dead),Firebranch(Dead),Yellowheart(See what I did there?,Dead)|Kits-Ferretpaw(dead),Tallash(Dead),Hawkkit(Dead),Eaglekit(Dead),Forestkit(Dead)
History : When he was a kit, all his family tragicly died in a fire. When he became an apprentice, he trained as hard as he could with all the right genetics to. When he became a warrior, he made his childhood crush his mate, until she was killed by a badger. Firebranch comforted him, and became his mate, until she went rogue and died on thunderpath. He shook everything off, and saw a young warrior named Yellowfang was being dunked into sorrow. He comforted her, and had kits with her, until one day she was killed by a family of foxes. The day Redfeather's third litter died, his kits died as well. Since then he was given Blackpaw as an apprentice and he wasn't very talkative.

Name : Redfeather Taken by @Littlelily
Appearance: Light yellow (Yellow-white) she cat with dark gray stripes. She has a white muzzle and black sock with white toes. Her tail is gray, and she has a black eye spot on her left eye. Her eyes are light blue, and her ears are gray/white.
Personality : She's kind hearted, sweet, and never gets into fights. She can always rip apart her kits' fights if they have any, and she always tells them to smile. She dies when Flintkit becomes an apprentice.
Skills :
Bite : 8/10 - She has an average bite force.
Claw : 3/10 - She has very dull claws.
Hunting : 5/10 - She bites her prey dead
Legs (e.g. Climbing, swimming, running) : 5/10 - Her legs are good enough
Overall : 22/40 - She prefers to use her wits instead of her claws and teeth.
Family : Mate-Darkclaw(Dead)|Cousin : Rowantail|Kits-Blackpaw,Flintkit,Rattail,Gorsekit|
History : She was bullied when she was a kit, cause they knew she wouldn't fight back. When she was an apprentice, she trained as hard as he could, until she found out she was preggers with her mentor's kits. She tried to hide it, but her warrior ceremony was when she gave birth to one beautiful kit. She was named Ratkit. Eventually they had their second and third litter.

Last edited by JackTheReaper on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:35 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: ADOPTION OF THE KITTENS AGAIN (3/4 taken)

Post by Blossomtail on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:07 am

Star hehe
I would like Redfeather, I love the name.
I'll rp her most likely everytime I am online, and I login at least once everyday. 
I joined last year on the 17th of June.

Last edited by Blossomtail on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hejdb)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shadow's better than all of you combined Razz

^that was silly shadow, pay no mind!!

Powerplaying Russetstar
Blossomtail (BrightClan)
LilyBreeze (DuskClan)
GrayFur (WaterClan)
Shimmerpaw (FrostClan)
Oakfoot (FrostClan)
Ferretkit (FrostClan)
Summerstep (FrostClan)
Winterkit (FrostClan)
Clover (Rogue)
Blossomtail
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:11 am

Blossom you joined last year on the 17th of June

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossomtail on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:13 am

Ah okay cool. Knew it was something around there.

Shadow's better than all of you combined Razz

^that was silly shadow, pay no mind!!

Powerplaying Russetstar
Blossomtail (BrightClan)
LilyBreeze (DuskClan)
GrayFur (WaterClan)
Shimmerpaw (FrostClan)
Oakfoot (FrostClan)
Ferretkit (FrostClan)
Summerstep (FrostClan)
Winterkit (FrostClan)
Clover (Rogue)
Blossomtail
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:40 am

@Blossomtail Alright! Redfeather is all yours :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:40 am

Name of cat you want: Gorsekit
Why you want him/her: I need more kitties
How often you'll RP him/her: Whenever I decide to RP FireClan
When you joined: December last year

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:25 am

@Aquatail626 Read all of it. Then give me the word

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Star.

XD I am forgetful

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:25 pm

XD Alright. Gorsekit is yours .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:42 pm

Blackpaw
Omg you dont know? Seriously? BLACKPAW IS MY BAE,!
If i get him, illl rp him EVERYDAY XD
uhhh let me check.... June?

Star Star MAKE ME FAINT WITH STARNESS

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 pm

@jackthe4th you must actually audition these characters first. Just from skimming Blackpaw's audition I can see his skills are OP.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:52 am

@Winter I hope you know that with his attitude
1. He will die soon, maybe a couple days after he's a warrior
2. He becomes worse when he grows up. when he dies his skills go from 37 to 26 cause of a mental breakdown or something :T

@Littlelily ONE SEC I NEED TO AUDITION XD If i'm accepted then Blackpaw is ll yours Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:59 am

Jack, you still can't.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:39 am

Littlelily wrote:Blackpaw
Omg you dont know? Seriously? BLACKPAW IS MY BAE,!
If i get him, illl rp him EVERYDAY XD
uhhh let me check.... June?

Star Star MAKE ME FAINT WITH STARNESS

Uh, how is he your bae exactly?

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Because he's an evil Gary Sue?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:40 pm

But that ain't possibleeee

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Blackpaw needs lower skills, Jack.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:18 pm

I want Rowantail please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Jack, you need at least one bad skill and the way you're doing it you can only have one high number (good skill) for Blackpaw.

Bad = 1 - 3
Average = 4 - 6
Good = 7+

And have you actually made auditions for them yet? Otherwise nobody can RP them until they've been accepted.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:10 pm

HE IS MY EVIL GARY SUE THATS WHY

I LOVE EVIL CATS

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:43 am

#Bump @Blossomtail @Shadowpelt @Aquatail626 @Littlelily Read the top part, then PM me on your decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:58 am

What clan is Blackpaw?

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:43 am

ALLLL cats in here are in FireClan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:29 am

Blackpaw still needs to be less buffed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:30 am

@ABraveNewLight can you debuff him? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:31 am

Quake wrote:Blackpaw still needs to be less buffed.
Look at the audition I made for him: http://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t5547-blackpaw#205237

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:33 am

Also just saying Shadowpelt and Blossom are inactive soo

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:33 am

*internally screaming*

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:34 am

I could Roleplay Redfeather???

Orion

Back to top Go down

If you noticed this, write (RED) somewhere in your next post on this topic

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:34 am

#bump @.Aquatail626.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 am

May I please adopt Redfeather?

I joined about april/may/june

I Roleplay everyday

Star

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:14 am

I'm keeping my cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:59 pm

@ABraveNewLight AYYY Sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top