Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FireClan Camp

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: FireClan Camp

Post by Hela on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:03 pm

OOC: Acornsplash?????? Wasn't it walnut?

Cedarpaw nodded. "I will be the best apprentice you will ever have!"

Batkit ran over to Sunkit. "Let me play!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Hela
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:08 am

Mistkit ran to the playing kits. "May I play?" She asked hopefully.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:16 am

Flintkit nodded to the two of them. "Yeah! You ALL can play!" He laughed, before flinging the moss that was tangled on his head at Sunkit, and running away. He came back a few seconds later with a mossball the size of his legs. "Look at this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:33 am

"Woah!" Mistkit said woefully. Being a kit, she didn't know the meaning of life

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaar on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:52 pm

OOC: Oh lol.

Walnutsplash smiled at his apprentice. "Well, I'm glad." He meowed
~
Sunkits eyes widened. "Woaaahh! Flintkit, that so much bigger then you! Hehe!" Sunkit giggled, teasing Flintkit a little.
~
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Cedarpaw chuckled. "I promise. WHEN WILL WE BEGIN TRAINING?!" She yelled.

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:02 am

Spookkit hopped from paw to paw in excitement. "Pass it to me! Pleeeaaaase?" He mewled from behind Sunkit, eagerly watching Flintkit's moss ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:42 am

He laughed evilly. "IT'S TIME!" He narrowed his eyes playfully, batting it as hard as he could to Spookkit. The giant ball of moss went slightly off the ground.

--

Redfeather groomed her fur, and smied as she saw Flintkit and the other kits play with the giant ball of moss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaar on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:23 am

Walnutsplash snickered. "All right, all right. We won't begin unless you ask nicely!" He meowed, his ears pricked and his tail drooping, side to side.
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 am

Cedar paw looked at her mentor. "Can we start training?"

Batkit smiled and waited for his turn.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:24 am

OOC: Can I know the ages of the kits?

IC: Mistkit practiced batting the moss ball. She pawed at the air. She looked at the new apprentices. One more moon till I become one! She thought

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Darkshadow padded over to littlelily. He purred flicking his tail, " looks like where warriors." He meowed, twitching his ear. " Wanna go on a hunt.. you know for our first warrior hunt... being warriors.." He asked awkwardly, ears burning.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:47 pm

"Congratulations Darkshadow!!" Sparkfeather yowled, pelting up too Darkshadow. Memories of when they used to play together flooded her mind. "Remember when we use to play together? When you were a kit and I was an apprentice?" She asked

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Darkshadow twitched his ears and turned to Sparkfeather, eyes shining. " Yeah! I remember.. that was fun." He purred, his eyes glowing. " that seemed like so long ago!" He added, flicking his tail. " but it was really only 10 moons ago."

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:31 pm

"I remember it like it was just yesterday." Sparkfeather murmured. "I'm glad we are both Warriors now! You used to complain that you were a kit and I was an apprentice!" She joked

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Ravenheart181 wrote:Darkshadow padded over to littlelily. He purred flicking his tail, " looks like where warriors." He meowed, twitching his ear. " Wanna go on a hunt.. you know for our first warrior hunt... being warriors.." He asked awkwardly, ears burning.

Littlelily purred. "It seems like only yesterday Pebblesplash was teasing us!" She said to Sparkfeather. "Sure Darkshadow!" She licked her paw and got to her paws.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:20 am

Darkshadow flashed a apologizing glance at Sparkfeather. " Sorry, gotta go." He meowed then turned back to Littlelily. He headed toward the entrance.

ooc: To the pine forest south.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:48 am

OOC: Ok

Littlelily ran after him, her leaf green eyes glinting with excitement.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:45 pm

.Aquatail626. wrote:
@Daisyleap wrote:"Heatherkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Heatherpaw. I ask SoulClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior." she carefully announced, watching the cats murmuring by the camp entrance. "Windflight, come forward." she purred.

"Windflight, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from Hawkstep, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of Heatherpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her."

Ooc it's Heatherpaw Angel :3

IC:
Heatherpaw bounded up too Windflight. "What will we do first?" She asked

" I'm fine just, worried about the rival clans. I want my kits to be safe." Littlefire told Lionstream
"Well, I think a tour around the border is first up!" Windflight grinned excitedly, she was just like a big warrior kit right now. "Ready for the BIG tour around the ENTIRE clan?"

OOC: oh thanks xD
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:01 am

"Yes!" Heatherpaw said excitedly.
She did a small jump of excitement

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:17 am

Pebblesplash dipped her head, padding away from Sootpatch and his family. Mousefodders. How rude can they be? she thought, stopping in front of the warriors den. She clasped her jaws around a fresh nest from the bundle and padded inside, shivering at the empty, hollow feeling arising in her heart. She dropped her new nest in the center of the den, wondering where Sootpatch's was.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:19 am

OOC: Where did the kits playing mossball go? XD

IC: Flintkit smiled, and padded away. Little by little did he edge near the exit.

Gorsekit looked outside the nursery, and padded up to the group. "Can I play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:37 am

Ooc Who RPs Hawkstep? I need them to mentor Foxpaw

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:40 am

OOC: Whooop! I do.

IC:
Hawkstep approached his new apprentice, Foxpaw. "So, what would you like to do first, Foxpaw?" he meowed.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:47 am

"Maybe explore the territory." Foxpaw said to her mentor. "The territory probably stretches on Forever!" Foxpaw exclaimed

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:00 am

"Well, that's what I thought when I first became an apprentice. But trust me, it only goes on forever if there wasn't any borders." he let out a chuckle. "Well, why don't we check out the training clearing first? It's the closest, and you'll have to get used to it." he mewed, leading the way out of camp.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:45 pm

"Okay...." Foxpaw said. She was going to see the camp! Her muscles tightened as she neared the entrance for the first time

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Hawkstep padded out of camp, feeling eager to train a new apprentice. He remembered when he has teaching Windpaw, now Windfeather, and his eyes glinted in the sunlight. It seemed like only yesterday we won the fight with that fox, he remembered when he was out with Brindlestripe and Windpaw and were attacked by a fox.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaar on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 pm

OOC: I need some advice for mentor stuff.

IC:
Walnutsplash grinned. "Of course, how 'bout we take a look around camp first? You can decide where you want to explore first. I won't mind." He meowed.
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Sootpatch slipped into the warrior's den and smiled as he spotted Pebblesplash rearranging her new nest to fit somewhere into the warrior's den. "Hey, are you ready for tonight's vigil?" He asked with a purr at the thought of Pebblesplash finally joining him as becoming a warrior.
~
Dawnmist padded up to Windflight and flicked her tail, "Mind if Snowpaw and I join you on the tour?" She asked, grinning down at her new apprentice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Snowpaw stood next to his mentor. "I can't wait!"

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 am

"I can't wait! The territory must be HUGE!" Heatherpaw said to Snowpaw

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:25 am

Frostflame sighed, sort of sad she didn't get an apprentice to trick... I mean train.
--
Darkcloud glanced at her daughter's crouched body and purred slightly, nudging her. "Hey, how about we go out hunting?" she asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:32 am

"Sure." Windflight grinned happily over at Dawnmist. "Alright, ready to go you two?"
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:03 am

Snowpaw nodded."I was born ready!"

(I need to finish remaking them.)

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am

“Now let’s see… where did I put those?” Slash muttered to himself, sauntering to the corner of the medicine den and crouching down to spot a few scattered herbs that had sunken into the rotting hay. He places his head into the crevice and pulls out an abundance of leaves, practically spilling from his mouth. He dropped the herbs next to the nests neatly splayed across the den. "Coltsfoot, ah!" he remarked, reaching back into the crevice.

Pebblesplash tossed her head back to look at Sootpatch. "Huh? Oh, yes, definitely! I'll be quiet, unlike you and your littermates were!" she teased, nudging him in the shoulder.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:40 am

Flintkit paded to the apprentices den, wondering if Heatherpaw or Foxpaw was there. "Foxpaw? Heatherpaw?" He called, hoping no cat noticed.

OOC: Any apprentice can jump in here, if they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:09 am

Russetpaw raised an eyebrow and watched Slash. "What are you doing?" She asked slowly, a confused and irritated look spread on her face.
~
Nightpelt padded up to Redstar who was outside of the leader's den(?) and dipped his head in respect. "Redstar, the gathering is tonight...will we be going?" He questioned, wandering if she would like the idea or not.
~
Sootpatch laughed lightly and shrugged, "It was more like Sunstep and Frostflame instead. Except for the time when I spoke in my sleep." He snorted  with a grin.
~
Dawnmist nodded, "Where'll we head first?" She asked, looking out the camp at the trees overhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:54 am

"Lets show them the training grounds first." Windflight suggested. "Got to show them where they will be training first!"
AngelflyXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:31 am

OOC: Redstar is out training with Martenpaw.

IC: 
Slash looked over with a blank look on his face. "Redstar told me to help," he mewed. "She taught me the herbs."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:36 am

Snowpaw leaped up to his paws. "Lets go!"

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:54 pm

"Alright!" Dawnmist agreed as she began to exit the camp, going towards the training grounds.
~
Russetpaw groaned, "I mean, what are you doing? Some of those are rotten herbs." She remarked, padding up towards Slash and scooping up a few of the leaves. "These, are dried."
~

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Darkshadow walked back into camp, his vole and squirrel held tightly in his jaws. He walked over to the prey pile and dropped it.

ooc: then go on aqua's sites chat.

Darkshadow saw Whitepaw talking to Ravenheart. He trotted over. " Hey Whitepaw, I need to talk to you.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Littlelily ran over to Cloudheart, Cedarpaw, Stealthwater and Lionstream. "Guess what guys?"

"What?" They all said.

"darkshadow and I are mates!"

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Sparkfeather, overhearing this news, walked over to Darkshadow. "Hey." She said smugly. "How's your lover?"

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Darkshadow whipped around, eyeing her. " Hey! Its going great. Littlelily's amazing. And she's not a lover. She's a mate and a friend." He mewed.

" OHHH IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED!" Whitepaw yowled, and jumped up and down. " Yay!"

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:40 pm

"Oh I'm sure she's more than a friend. She also seems into you." Sparkfeather said with a smile, weaving around Darkshadow

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Cloudheart smiled. "I'm happy for you."

Cedarpaw nudged Littlelily."I guess I can tease you now."

Lionstream and Stealthwater congratulated Littlelily.

Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:48 pm

" well of course she's more then a friend!" Darkshadow meowed, eyeing her as she walked around him. " She's my mate." He declared, raising his chin.

Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:20 am

Shadowpelt padded up to them."So y'all are mates?Well I'm happy for yall."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down