WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area Empty OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:21 am
The seaside area of this Twolegplace is a calm and sleepy place, with larger houses more spread out, more roads, and the beach to the very, very edge of the land. There is a set of sand dunes and a small forest edging the territory with BrightClan, so it is possible for cats to live here as prey such as birds, voles, and mice are found here..

Kittypets are free to roam, and if a rogue, loner, or unsuspecting Clan cat is spotted by twolegs, they will most likely be taken away.
Anonymous

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:02 pm
Skybreeze wrote:Chief didn't say anything, his expression was obviously worried. He shuffled his paws, wondering what to do. Quickly, he picked Mousey up by the scruff and began to half carry, half drag her along the sidewalk. He gently put her down after many fox-lengths of walking and looked around at each kittypet home. "Hello?" He called out, hoping a cat would help him.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 am
Glow sniffed around. "This place seems nice." She remarked. Her pads padded on hard stone. Her tail flicked.

Waterfall nodded, following her sister

Ooc The people with Palm and Smoky please hurry up with the auditions Smile
Anonymous

Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:57 pm
Skybreeze wrote:
Skybreeze wrote:Chief didn't say anything, his expression was obviously worried. He shuffled his paws, wondering what to do. Quickly, he picked Mousey up by the scruff and began to half carry, half drag her along the sidewalk. He gently put her down after many fox-lengths of walking and looked around at each kittypet home. "Hello?" He called out, hoping a cat would help him.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:52 am
OOC: will do, aqua.

IC: Mousey blinked her eyes open, her head pounding. She groaned loudly.
Anonymous

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:26 am
Chief jumped back, startled and layed his fur flat once more. "Um, are you alright?" He asked, hoping the strange cat could hear him.
~
Tiger looked around, hearing some meows from nearby. He glanced at Daisy's and Blair's house, then to the other house next door and then to the sidewalk. He widened his eyes in surprise once he spotted Mousey with wounds and sprang down from the balcony onto the monster and off of the monster to the ground. Tiger quickly slipped through the white, wooden fence and stared at Chief in alarm. "Mousey..?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:53 am
Mousey pulled herself up, wincing. "I fell." she winced, pawing at the slightly dried blood.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:45 am
Gannetfeather yawned and walked out of her bed. She gulped down some of the ill tasting food before walking outside. She sat down on her fence.

Cerberus patrolled his territory. He hated other cats.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:37 pm
Glow padded around with her small group as she saw Cerberus prowling around. "Keep your guard." She commanded
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:24 am
Palm nodded slowly, gulping. "Uh, maybe we should leave him?" she muttered. "He isn't intruding on our territory..."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:05 am
"Maybe..." Waterfall said. "She has a point sis. We don't need to attack ot defend," Waterfall added

Glow nodded solemly befor walking off
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:07 am
Palm sighed in relief, following after Glow and smiling at Waterfall. "I'm going to go hunting, if that's okay?" she asked Glow.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:15 am
"Sure. We need prey." Glow said

Waterfalll gave a nod of approval
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:36 am
Palm nodded, saying "I'll meet you back at the camp," and darting off to hunt. Lifting her nose, she sniffed for prey and smelt a rabbit. Stalking it silently, the she-cat leaped and nipped it's neck, killing it. She put it in a hole she buried, before looking around for more prey.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:17 pm
Tiger gasped and shuffled his paws uneasily, "You don't look alright. I'll go get Daisy and Blair." He meowed, quickly hopping up the wooden fence next doors and into the yard of Mousey's home.
~
Chief cringed at the sight of oozing blood from Mousey. He quickly picked up a few moss and brang it back in worry, dropping it down on Mousey's wound. "My mother taught me that, it helps soak the blood up." He explained, grinning.
~
Cobra widened his eyes at the sound of Tiger approaching the house and glanced at Blair, "You've got company." He pointed out, inching away to hide from Tiger.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:58 am
Blair sat on the windowsill, looking out into the forest uneasily. She leaped down next to Cobra. "P-please don't leave. Daisy.. she wasn't here when I woke up, and I don't know where she is." Blair stuttered, eyes watering.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:02 am
"Alright." Mousey groaned as she wiggled slightly.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:57 am
Cobra sucked in air and finally let out in a sigh, "Alright,  I'll stay. But, what if Tiger tells Daisy I've been here?" He meowed uneasily.
~
Tiger padded around  the house into the backyard and widened his eyes at the sight of a rogue there. "Blair, who is this?" He asked slowly, then shook his head, "Mousey's injured. In front of my home." He explained, pointing his tail towards the moans coming from Mousey.
~
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:40 am
Blair winced at Tiger's hostile voice towards Cobra. "He's a friend!" she yelped. She looked down at her paws and suddenly ran forward, burying her face in Tiger's pelt. "I- Daisy's not here." she meowed, breathing heavily.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:15 am
Mousey staggered to her feet, limping towards them and wincing at every step before laying down a bit closer to them, head resting on her paws. "Yowch." she muttered.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:19 am
Tommy bounded off the windowsill, approaching the two stray cats. "Hello! What's your name?" he meowed eagerly to Cobra.

Blair looked up at Mousey and curled her lip, revealing sharp white teeth. "Mousey! What happened to you?" she licked some dry blood off the kittypet' shoulder.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:21 am
"I fell off a fence and into a pond." Mousey replied dryly, shaking her head slightly and wincing.
Anonymous

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:31 am
Chief watched from behind a fence and blinked, surprised of the cats that came to Mousey's rescue.
~
Tiger sighed, "Don't worry, we can go look for her tomorrow. Right now we have Mousey to worry about." He meowed reassuringly.
~
Cobra widened his eyes as Tommy approached him so eagerly, "I'm Cobra...a..uh..friend of Blair's." He meowed, managing a smile.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:49 am
"Tomorrow?" Blair yelped. "But my housefolk will be worried, and-and, she promised to teach me some fighting skills today." Blair looked at Mousey with a sorrowful look in her eyes, then sighed at the memories she had made with the older kittypet. "How are we going to help her?" she meowed hesitantly.

Tommy flicked his tail eagerly. "I'm Tommy. How did you meet Blair?" he mewed.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:21 am
Mousey pricked her ears. "Daisy's missing?" she said.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:28 am
Blair nodded, looking at her paws. "I don't know what happened to her," she mewled. "What if she got killed!" she yelped suddenly, breathing heavily.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:46 am
"She'll be fine, she's strong." Mousey replied, frowning.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:53 am
"You're right, I guess." Blair sighed heavily. "Where does it hurt, Mousey? I'm not sure how to help." she meowed, shuffling her paws.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:16 am
Mousey frowned. "My head." she said.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:46 pm
Tiger's whiskers twitched impatiently, "Shouldn't we just have your housefolk take care of her?" He questioned worriedly.
~
Cobra flattened his ears and glanced at Blair in nervousness, I can't tell him the truth, Tiger and Mousey are listening! He thought, shuffling his paws nervously. "I met her when she went hunting one day, because i live in the twoleg house by the forest." He quickly meowed, lying to the friendly tom.
~
Tiger wrinkled his nose, "Are you sure about that?" He turned to Cobra and sniffed, "You don't smell like twolegs, more like garbage." He pointed out suspiciously.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:54 am
Mousey wrinkled her nose. "Tiger, be nice to the cat. He might be like me, I usually rummage in garbage bags for twoleg things."

ooc: random information attack
Anonymous

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:56 pm
Tiger grunted and turned back to Mousey, but glancing at Cobra in suspicion every few seconds.
~
Cobra let out a breath of relief, beginning to like Mousey and Tommy. I guess there not that bad... except for the grumpy old cat. He thought.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:15 am
Mousey grinned lopsidedly, wincing again. "Yelp." she groaned.
Anonymous

Fri May 12, 2017 3:06 am
Cobra turned to fix his gaze on the she-cat, "Blair, could I talk to your for a second?" He asked shyly, hoping Mousy and Tiger wouldn't follow.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri May 12, 2017 3:36 am
Mousey purred. "Wow, you two in love or something?" she joked sarcastically.
Anonymous

Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 pm
Tiger snorted with a smile, "Probably. But you know, Daisy wouldn't like that," The old tom pointed out with a slight shrug of whatever.

Cobra flattened his ears in embarrassment and stared at his paws, "It's about something different." He explained , waiting for Blair's response.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat May 13, 2017 3:05 am
"Alright lovebirds, whatever you say." Mousey purred in amusement, her tail up.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 13, 2017 9:23 am
Blair nodded and led Cobra into her nest. "My housefolk won't be here for a while," she informed before letting her friend speak.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:12 am
Cobra nodded, glad to hear that news. "I wanted to tell you a long time ago. I-I've ran away from my rogue group, they were attacked and most of them killed," Cobra explained, "A-and I was thinking if I could...stay with you?" He finished off, staring at his paws in embarrassment.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:25 pm
Blair stood with her paws pressed softly against the soil, slightly appalled. "I-uh, sure!" she mewed happily. "I'd love to, and I think my housefolk would love you." she purred, flicking her tail and leading him inside from the windowsill.

Tommy sighed, watching Blair and Cobra disappear into the house. He turned to Tiger, ears perked. "Do you want to play some games?" he suggested, purring.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:33 pm
Tiger huffed and rolled his eyes. "I suppose so. There's not much to do otherwise," He responded in his usual bored, flat tone. 

Cobra grinned and purred slightly. "Thank you!" He meowed. He opened his mouth, wanting to say more, but hesitated and shook his head to himself, to shy to announce his feelings towards Blair.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:56 am
Mousey looked at Tiger, her ears flicking. "You lil' ones go play, I'm hungry." she purred.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 pm
Chief followed Mousey as she exited the garden/yard of the twoleg house. "Mind if I join you? I haven't caught anything yet to eat," He explained with a friendly smile.

Tiger mumbled something under his breath and glanced back up at Mousey, "I'm older then you, you mouse-brain!" He called back before muttering more things about how "cats these days don't know how to respect their elders."

Sarah peered at the kittypet neighbors and quickly jumped the fence and leaped off with a purr and a smile. "Hi, I just moved in across the road!" She greeted, her tail waving friendlily.

Leo watched from a large oak tree above, laying down comfortably on a thick branch.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:50 am
ooc: im p sure mousey's like 60 moons by now lmao, how old's tiger?

ic: "Sure, Chief." Mousey purred.

ooc: is Sarah talking to mousey or who lmao?
Anonymous

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:58 pm
OOC: Tiger is an old man, he's like 95 years old or something like that, I'm not entirely sure.
Also, Sarah is speaking to Tommy and Tiger because Mousey left with Chief already.

IC: Chief grinned and parted his jaws to scent the air around him, thinking back on his days by the ocean where his father taught him how to hunt.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:50 pm
Clover padded out into her twoleg's yard despite it being midnight. She jumped on top of a fence post and sat there, letting the cool night breeze flow into her fur. I love this time of night. It's so quiet. She thought.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:44 pm
Leo eyed a she-cat at the top of the fence nearby. He raced down the tree's trunk and sauntered over to the fence before jumping up and appearing beside Clover. He waved his tail in greeting while digging his thorn-sharp claws into the fence. "Hello, I noticed you're new here." He stated, then continued his introduction, "My name is Leo, I live nearby here."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:28 am
Blair flicked her tail and led Cobra inside, hearing soft commotion inside her nest from the housefolk making food for themselves. "Okay, I guess now's a good time since it's dawn and most of my housefolk are awake." Blair meowed, purring. "Oh, and guess what I heard? My housefolk might be getting another cat." she groaned.

Tommy skipped around Tiger and pounced at his tail before turning back to him. "What do you want to play? Battlefield? Or we can go inside and play with my toys." Tommy suggested, purring loudly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:38 am
Mousey lifted her nose to scent something. "Nothing here," she whispered, in case she was just missing prey and didn't want to startle it.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:17 pm
"Hi Leo." Clover said, her voice calm. "I'm Clover. I live near here as well." She said, not moving much.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum