Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:49 am

Sparrowkit lashed his tail, sitting down. You might not kill now.. but you will. You will become like those murders. You have no reason to stay with them but your own wanting. I'm staying because mum doesn't want or like me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Elli managed to get out of the cat door without too much noise, happy that the bell on her collar was now no more. Stupid humans. Think they can stop me hunting. She shook her fur out happily and leaped on to a fence, easily walking along the narrow edge.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Clover perked her ears as she heard a new sound. She turned around. "Oh hello." She said cheerfully. "It's a nice evening."

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Elli purred as she saw her friend. "Hi, Clover. It is, isn't it?" She looked around the area, the gentle rustling of the trees a lovely feeling. "Autumn is coming soon, can you smell it?"

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Clover nodded and breathed in. "I can't wait until it snows. My owners sometimes take me to places with little hills and I play with their children." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:34 pm

"Really?" Elli's eyes widened. "What's it like? Cold, I bet." She sat down, tucking her fluffy calico tail around her paws.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:37 pm

"It's cold and it tires you out when you run in it." She said. "But sometimes a bit of cold is worth it." She said. "Earlier today, my owner tried to give me food that was different and more disgusting than my usual food. I made sure they knew how I felt about it!" She purred.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Elli purred. "Mine do the same every so often. I get some of their food sometimes too! It's great." She sighed happily, remembering the piece of white meat she'd managed to steal.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 pm

"Really? Cool! Last time I tried to steal their food they got me wet with those bottles that spray water. I felt cold for a bit after that." She said. "I wonder what prey tastes like. A rogue came here earlier and talked to me." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Elli crinkled her nose. "You talked to the rogues? They smell so bad!"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm

"He was young and I think he came from that group that has that one she-cat as a leader.... What was her name? I don't remember but it's the one who has killed a lot of cats." She said with a shudder. "I thought he and the other rogue he was with were going to murderer me!" She said, her eyes widening.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 am

OOC: Leo wasn't a rogue, if Clover is talking about him. He's just a loner that stops by twolegs for food often. :p

IC: Leo trotted down the sidewalk, his tail held up high with the tip of his tail twitching. He halted, sniffing a fence, and quickly slipped underneath where a small hole was. The ginger and white tom padded towards the door, and sat down as he meowed to get the human's attention.

Sarah stretched as she lounged on top of the car's roof. She yawned, getting up to her paws and lightly jumping down the car, onto it's front, and then to the ground. The tabby shecat crawled up the wooden fence, and held her tail out to balance herself, her gaze darting around to see if any other kittypets were nearby to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 am

OOC She's talking about Hades

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3