Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Western Area

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Cobra purred as he listened the twolegs fumbling around with silver items and boxes of things. "Another cat? What's so bad about that?" He questioned. The sandy tabby tom suddenly widened his eyes, hoping Blair didn't mind his company.

Tiger grunted and rolled his eyes. "My old, achy bones can't play any of those games." He meowed in return, settling himself down and grooming his pelt.

Sarah tilted her head, "What's battlefield?" She questioned, curious of all these things Tommy was excited about.

Chief nodded, his jaws scented nothing as well, and his ears picked up only the scuttle of the leaves blowing on the ground. "Where did you learn to hunt?" He asked, his ears perked in alert.

Leo nodded, "You must be new here. I've never seen you before." He commented, his ear flicking back as Tommy squealed in the background of the neighboring houses. The ginger and white tom sat down finally, curling his tail around his paws. "I'm no housecat myself, but I like to visit the others and some nice housefolk give me food," He explained.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 am

"I just moved here, my old housefolk just sold my siblings and I. I think one of my siblings is nearby as well. Come in, my housefolk have some of the best cat treats. You just have to ask." Clover said, walking in through the flap on the door and curling around her housefolk's legs.

Last edited by Aquastar on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DuskClan: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WaterClan: Sandstar(leader), Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainfall, Rainpaw
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
RLK: Ice(L), Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:17 am

Blair shrugged. "I don't like other cats that will live in my home. Now that Daisy's gone..." she trailed off, eyes watering and blurred with emotion. "I-I'm the leader of the house." she managed to finish.

Tommy looked over at Sarah and nodded. "Oh, battlefield is where you chase each other and fight! And then you can take stuff like leaves and small twigs to use as weapons!" he explained cheerily.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Leo purred as Clover invited him in, glad that he made a friend so easily, he followed the she-cat into the house. Seeing that he was well-groomed and fed, the housefolk of Clover suspected he was a kittypet and fed him a small treat.

Cobra nodded and touched his nose to her cheek for comfort. "I'm sorry about Daisy, even though we weren't the best of friends, I feel your sorrow." He meowed, his gaze softened.

Sarah widened her amber eyes in excitement and awe. "How do I fight?" She questioned, her paws itching to play the game.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 am

Clover purred with happiness as she was stroked. After she was petted her housefolk fed her a treat. "It tastes so good! Thank you!" She said to her twoleg.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Leo tilted his head. "Do they understand you?" He questioned, confused by Clover talking to her housefolk.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 am

Clover shrugged. "I honestly don think know. Sometimes they listen and sometimes they do t hear me out." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top