Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

✘The Hide Away✘ ~Skybreeze

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✘The Hide Away✘ ~Skybreeze

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:34 am

✘The Hide Away

Hide Away is a role play about teenagers who have super powers. These teens are in danger with the government. The government is trying to track them down and take them away and use them for war and spying purposes. And not just the government is looking for them, but many other bad-guys//villains with super powers as well. They want to take the teens' superpowers and use them as their own. So what about the teens? They go to the Hide Away, which is a secret school for kids with powers that need a place to stay.

So it's pretty much a cross over of the X-Men school and Percy Jackson's camp. Smile

For the powers, I don't really want elementals because there are too many of them. I'm looking for unique superpowers, such as, telekinesis, going through objects, telepathy, teleportation, mind control etc. IF your having trouble thinking up one of these, then look up some super powers. (Don't choose something weird though, like the power to create any food you'd like.)

RULES:
1. Follow any of the rules on this site already about role playing
2. Do not be rude
3. Speak in conversations about this rp in OOC only
4. Use correct grammar
5. NO god-modding or mary-sues
6. Only ONE superpower aloud
7. Only three characters are aloud to be made for your hiding away teens and three for your villains
8. You cannot have the same power as someone else, unless the characters are twins or closely bonded and the owner of the other character approves.
9. Don't make sudden dramatic things happen, pm me first.
10. Have Fun!! Wink

If you'd like, you may make a villian because I do need those in the rp as well! Government people are aloud too, but keep in mind they won't be rped much or have their own topic.

A U D I T I O N S:
User:
Name:
Power:
Appearance//Picture:
Personality, in traits:
Weapons:: Long Range: |Short Range:
History,optional:
Other:

Sky's Reserved powers for her characters:
Telekinesis
Flight
Super Speed
Sky's Special Characters:
Doctor Clara~ healing
Principal~ Mind control
V I L L I A N S:
Force Field
Channeling
Ability to go through objects

The school is not only for learning, but training as well! So your power does not have to be something to do with fighting (ex: animal communication)
Keep in mind that your characters are very weak with their powers so you can't make them use them like it's nothing.

Deputies of this roleplay: @Daisyleap & @Harley

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✘The Hide Away✘ ~Skybreeze

Post by Quake on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:41 am

RP support

There can be multiple with the same power right?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 am

Thanks for the support! >w<
And look at rule number 8 Smile

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit(9)
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:58 am

DAMN.

can i have a character with telekenisis too then?

and other powers: the ability to magnify vibrations (cause earthquakes, etc) and that's it for now Razz

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:49 am

Yes, your character could be a sister with mine if you'd like?

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:03 am

Could there be mutants?

Also, can I have a morphing power?

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:13 am

technically they are all mutants lol

and ok sisters is good : )

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:54 am

Littlelily wrote:Could there be mutants?

Also, can I have a morphing power?
Not sure what you mean by mutants, but pretty much yes because thy all have powers nobody else has. 
And yes of course, but auditions aren't open until I get enough supporters. Smile

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:56 am

Can I be a deputy? : )

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:59 am

RP support 

May I snag teleportation and controlling the weather as powers? Smile 
And I can be a deputy as well.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:01 am

Damn...

I wish multiple people could have the same powers x.x

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:01 am

Daisyleap wrote:RP support 

May I snag teleportation and controlling the weather as powers? Smile 
And I can be a deputy as well.
 Yes to teleportation, but controlling the weather is too powerful and counts as a element power, which aren't really in the RP. 
And sure to you and cinder for being deputies. ^.^

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:20 am

What about shapeshifting?

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:23 am

Daisyleap wrote:What about shapeshifting?
Like morphing? Yes, if Lily allows you to have the same power since she took it.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:32 am

RP support And, can my characters power be precognition? Also, can another one of my characters have telepathy? If they can, thanks! And what roles are left? Since i see deputy, and I'm guessing there is a leader? So like is there a med like warrior cats..? XD I know thats probally a silly question..

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:53 am

Oh, well just a backup in case Lily takes it, how about organic construction? It's being able to take any material and morph it into a tool, weapon, or create another bigger object with it. 

And if that's not allowed, I'll just snag astral vision. Razz

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 pm

RP support RP support RP support RP support

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Daisyleap wrote:Oh, well just a backup in case Lily takes it, how about organic construction? It's being able to take any material and morph it into a tool, weapon, or create another bigger object with it. 

And if that's not allowed, I'll just snag astral vision. Razz
Those are both aloud! Smile 
~
And, can my characters power be precognition? Also, can another one of my characters have telepathy? If they can, thanks! And what roles are left? Since i see deputy, and I'm guessing there is a leader? So like is there a med like warrior cats..? XD I know thats probally a silly question..
 Of course, except there are no ranks because Daisy and Cinder meant deputy of the role play, as in to help me out in the rp. Smile
~
Just need TWO more supporters!

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:39 am

Alrighty then, I'll take teleportation and astral vision. Then for a second character I'll just reserve organic construct for now Razz

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:40 am

Yayayay

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:11 am

Need two more supporters! #boop

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:15 am

For my last character, can I have Retrocognition? That way I have three characters, and don't need to worry about making more! Smile 

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:13 pm

2 MORE SUPPORTERS

GET YO BUTTS OVER HERE

can i have teleportation, telepathy and mind-control too? : )

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:15 am

I already took teleportation.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 am

can i share it with you? :3

really wants nightcrawler

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:23 am

But, we can't have the same powers, right?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:24 am

if the other person agrees, you can

i share telekinesis with sky XD

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Harley wrote:2 MORE SUPPORTERS

GET YO BUTTS OVER HERE

can i have teleportation, telepathy and mind-control too? : )
Those are all taken, Cinder! Dx
check this site for some cool powers you could use Smile http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Powers

Also need two more supporters like I said, :3
@AngelflyXD @Panthermask

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:07 am

me and daisy are gonna share teleportation :3

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:38 am

Harley wrote:me and daisy are gonna share teleportation :3
Okay, that's fine. But you should pm me before making those and ask first. Wink
~~~
Need 2 more supporters to begin!
@Panthermask @AngelflyXD @Aquatail626 @Flamewhisker @Ravenheart181 @Snowblaze

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:41 am

Is shapeshifting allowed?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn. Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 am

Can I have the Ability to change appearance at will?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameosSpaghettios on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:53 am

totally checked that site out

Empathy? Is that too op though? causethatisreallyinterestingsoundingomgonthesiteitkilledmeommggg

TURKEY
FlameosSpaghettios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:55 am

And the kiss of death please Very Happy

http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Kiss_of_Death

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:36 am

Zareahzzz wrote:For my last character, can I have Retrocognition? That way I have three characters, and don't need to worry about making more! Smile 

Scratch Retrocognition, can I have the death kiss? I mean, can I share the kiss of death with Harley? If she is ok with it. ^w^

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:43 am

It's ok with me haha.

Cousins? If sky says it's ok that is
--
Also last to power requests: rogue (x-men)'s powers and scarlet witch's Very Happy ples

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:53 am

Harley wrote:Can I have the Ability to change appearance at will?
I'm afraid that has been taken.
Aquatail626 wrote:Is shapeshifting allowed?
Yes, it is. If you mean by into animals, then you can have it.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:55 am

Harley wrote:And the kiss of death please Very Happy

http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Kiss_of_Death
Sure thing, unless you already have 3.
Flamewhisker wrote:totally checked that site out

Empathy? Is that too op though? causethatisreallyinterestingsoundingomgonthesiteitkilledmeommggg

You can have empathy, but keep in mind that your character isn't strong with the power. Nobody's characters are. Smile

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:58 am

Harley wrote:It's ok with me haha.

Cousins? If sky says it's ok that is
--
Also last to power requests: rogue (x-men)'s powers and scarlet witch's Very Happy ples
alright, but I don't really want anymore related powers. Thats a lot we've got already.
I think you've already have 3 powers for each character. Rogue's power is basically a more powerful form of death kiss and scarlet witch's is pretty much electricity, which is not aloud.
~
@Zareahzzz wrote:For my last character, can I have Retrocognition? That way I have three characters, and don't need to worry about making more!  

Scratch Retrocognition, can I have the death kiss? I mean, can I share the kiss of death with Harley? If she is ok with it. ^w^
Yes, you can.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:11 am

Heroes: the vibrations, telekinesis, teleportation 

Villains: rogue's power, scarlet witch

And scarlet witch is NOT electricity. 
The Scarlet Witch can tap into mystic energy for reality-altering effects; this power was formerly limited to the creation of "hex-spheres" of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force to cause molecular disturbances in a target's probability field, resulting in spontaneous combustion, deflection of objects in flight, and so on. She later became able to alter reality on a far greater scale, creating entire armies of enemies from nowhere. Although the Scarlet Witch has been trained in basic sorcery techniques, she lacks the specialized mystic training required to fully control her power.

COPY AND PASTED!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:33 am

Harley wrote: Basketball
Heroes: the vibrations, telekinesis, teleportation 

Villains: rogue's power, scarlet witch

And scarlet witch is NOT electricity. 
The Scarlet Witch can tap into mystic energy for reality-altering effects; this power was formerly limited to the creation of "hex-spheres" of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force to cause molecular disturbances in a target's probability field, resulting in spontaneous combustion, deflection of objects in flight, and so on. She later became able to alter reality on a far greater scale, creating entire armies of enemies from nowhere. Although the Scarlet Witch has been trained in basic sorcery techniques, she lacks the specialized mystic training required to fully control her power.

COPY AND PASTED!
It doesn't matte, it's a bit like it, I never said it was, I was only comparing or using it as an example. Scarlet witch's power is too powerful, sorry.

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Sorry I'm nerdy on marvel haha

Then...can I have energy power (down below)? And another villain with the ability to make anyone see their fear, and she would see it too

the ability to "manipulate energy" and fire it from her hands

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Harley wrote:Sorry I'm nerdy on marvel haha

Then...can I have energy power (down below)? And another villain with the ability to make anyone see their fear, and she would see it too

the ability to "manipulate energy" and fire it from her hands
That's fine for the fear power, but still to manipulate energy is like controllig it. I don't really want those kind of powers, they're a bit to powerful. Hope, you understand. Razz
~~~
Also @Aquatail626 @Flamewhisker Can you guys support this? You wanted to reserve powers, but it won't be accepted until 2 more supports. Smile

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:14 am

instead of the energy then, can i haveee...

UH WHAT'S IT CALLED

UHHHMMM

meh... super speed? Razz if it's still available

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameosSpaghettios on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:59 am

RP support RP support RP support

TURKEY
FlameosSpaghettios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:42 am

Harley wrote:instead of the energy then, can i haveee...

UH WHAT'S IT CALLED

UHHHMMM

meh... super speed? Razz if it's still available
I'm sorry, I took it already.
You can have super strength, I believe nobody has it yet.
And thank you for the support, Flame!
Just need one more. Smile

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:02 am

hmm...

super senses?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:32 am

How many supporters?

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:53 am

5 I believe.

(Btw Sky:
Heroes: vibrations, telekinesis, teleportation
villains: rogue's power, the fear power and super senses(??)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:54 am

Willowpoppy wrote:How many supporters?
Five, I just need one more. But I'm not sure If I should keep this going because I'd like to bring back up my birds rp that was inactive months ago?

my cats:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top