Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Personality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Personality

Post by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

So, if you read my introduction topic I said I was REALLY into personality psychology. So like what is personality and how are people's personalities different? and all that jazz. 

So there's this super cool test called the MBTI that measures out your personality and puts into a 'Type', based on 5 scales. 

The 1st scale is Introvert vs. Extrovert. Introverts get tired from interacting with large groups of people while Extroverts become energized by large crowds and the like.

The 2nd scale is Novelty vs. Sensing. People with high Novelty are imaginative, open minded and curious; filled with ideas and abstractions. People that are Sensing are more attuned to the physical, concrete world and have strong habits and are practical and realistic.

The 3rd scale is Feeling vs. Thinking. Feeling people are very emotional and sentimental, focusing on their feelings and emotions. Thinking people are much more logical and rational and but their emotions second to their mind and head. 

The 4th scale is Judging vs. Prospecting. Judging people are decisive and organized, with a clear-cut schedule with things to do. Prospecting people are more go with the flow, disorganized and take things one step at time; they're flexible. 

The 5th scale is Varying vs. Assertive. Varying people have varying emotions. They're sensitive to stress, emotionally turbulent, perfectionist and driven. Assertive people are calm, easygoing, relaxed and are barely ever stressed out. 

Obviously, one person can't be 100% Thinking or 100% Varying. Usually, they are are a mixture of the two BUT in general, all people do tend to lean more towards one side of the scale than the other. So a person that that is Extrovert, Novelty, Thing, Prospecting, Assertive would be called an ENTPA (using the first letters of each scale (acronym)). 

Basically, I am just curious what personality type all of you users on Warriorclan are. So, if you have 10 minutes, here's the test:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test 

BE SURE TO REMEMBER YOUR RESULTS!! Maybe take a picture or write them down!! Also, be sure to read your personality type and see if it matches up with you!!!!!

Once you have done that, report back to this topic and post your results! It will be super duper interesting seeing wwhat everyone gets!!

Note: If you are 59--41 on a scale, you can look to see what the other type you could've gotten would be. For example, say you got 59% Prospecting and 41% Judging, and so your personality type is ISTPV. But after reading it, it doesn't really match who you are. If that happens, feel free to read the description for ISTJV and see if that matches better with you really are. 

Note: The website only divides the types on the first 4 scales, so there is no difference between ENFPV or ENFPA, there's just ENFP, for both A's and V's.

Note: The website also calls Varying types as Turbulent (or T) types but I don't do that because there is already Thinking which a T. 

Let me know what you all get!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:3

Somebody was here

Willow definitely wasn't here xx
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personality

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Campaigner (ENFP-A)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Logician for me Smile I think I took the wrong test

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:29 am

INTP - Logician

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:49 am

Your personality type is:
Campaigner

Yay!

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:03 am

Moving to personal notes.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:36 am

@Littlelily, did you get -A or -T??

@Panthermask, did you get -A or -T?

@Harley, did you get -A or -T???

I'm INFP-T Wink 

so is Willow.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Somebody was here

Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:37 am

-T

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:12 am

I'm INFP, idk if I'm T or whatever

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:15 am

-T's are neurotic, perfectionist, sensitive to stress, moody, emotional, emotional ups/highs & emotional lows/downs.

-A's are calm, easygoing, resist stress, emotionally stable, stalwart, their emotions don't really fluctuate all that much

Somebody was here

Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 am

Why is it T and not V (for Varying I'm assuming)

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:20 am

I just retook the quiz
I was -A Campaigner

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:08 am

I'm a campaigner ENFP-A Very Happy

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:05 am

INTP-T

Logician

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:23 am

ok last time I purposely tried to get my opposite. This is my real results 

MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:08 pm

@Willowpoppy, I wrote about that in one of my Notes at the bottom of my original post.

But basically, I just call it V for Varying because the website uses T for Turbulent but T is already being used for Thinking so it's wayyy too confusing for me, so I just changed it. For my own personal use.

Somebody was here

Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:32 pm

I got MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:35 pm

THAT'S MY TYPE!!!

Somebody was here

Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Yay! So cool!

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:11 pm

INFP-T

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:49 pm

@Panthermask, I thought you said you were INTP???

Somebody was here

Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:57 pm

I always do REALLY REALL BADLY with personality tests and Ocean already knows my personality type but w/e mine's "INFJ"

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:51 am

I didn't know yours at all lol @Leopardspots

INFJ is the rarest type!! 1% of the population!!!!!

are you A or V?

Somebody was here

Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:52 am

Idk, a while back you tried giving me one of the quizzes and I could barely answer most of the questions at all so linked the page for the personality description to me and I was like "dat me"

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:54 am

Oh LOL.

Are you more A or V? I have descriptions of the two at the top, in my first post Wink

Somebody was here

Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:41 am

Shoot, typo Razz

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 pm

I got Campaigner (INFP-T)
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Redid mine.

Architect, INTJ-T

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Quake on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 am

What were the letters?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:14 am

That's what mine used to be

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:02 am

@Skybreeze wrote:I'm a campaigner ENFP-A Very Happy
^^ What I used to be (?)

I took it again and got Protagonist ENFJ-t

(Am I the only extrovert here? I see myself more in the middle though haha)

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 am

It should tell you what percent you were; it probably means you're close to 50/50 introverted-extroverted Smile 

I'm INFP-T the mediator apparently Smile

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:17 am

tbh im not surprised most people here are introverted haha

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top