Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Asher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asher

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Ash ~ Asher
30 moons
Male - transgender (born female)
Rogue
Onyx's Group

Asher is a brown cat with a thin face and an even thinner body. He has faint white paws and chin, long legs and a fluffy tail which is a grey-white colour. He has sharp amber/gold eyes and a long body.

Asher suffers from split-personality disorder and mood swings. One moment he could be a smart, strategist cat and the next he's angry and aggressive. Whilst he's aggressive, he gets a lot more self-confidence in himself and honestly is a lot more brave. When he's not, he's not as confident around cats he doesn't know well, yet is a lot more level-headed.

Fighting - 9
Hunting - 4
Climbing - 5
Running - 7
Swimming - 4
Stamina - 7
Strength - 9
Memory - 3

Mother - Peony - Deceased - Unknown - Kittypet(?)
Father - Unknown
Brother - Cinder - Alive - @/Skybreeze's - Onyx's Group
Sister - Frostbite - Alive - @/Willowpoppy's - Onyx's Group
Sister - Snow - Alive - @.Aquatail626. - Kittypet

Ash was born to Peony, a she-cat she doesn't remember much of, and had 3 siblings called Cinder, Frosty and Snow. She was kicked out of her nest as soon as she'd learnt to hunt and stay alive, and stayed alone for a while, changing her name to Asher.
Asher met a tom named Dragon at about 18 moons, and he taught her how to fight. When he'd asked her her gender, she lied and said she was a tom to try and make him not think she was weak. The lie stuck and she ended up becoming transgender, not wanting to be a she-cat. He eventually told Dragon, who then left him. Asher then drifted around, started developing mood swings and a split-personality. When he met Onyx, he joined her gang, eventually finding his "missing" siblings.

Last edited by Quake on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Re: Asher

Post by Panthermask on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:51 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:50 pm

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:07 pm

#Thirdbump
Please stop making auditions when it is only saying "w.i.p" It's annoying and clogging the auditions up. Wips are for when your in the middle of an audition but don't have time to finish it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:26 am

it's a reminder and I said ill do it soon so stop bugging me because I CANT GET ON PC ._.

(Sorry but stop bumping whenever said I can't!)

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:27 pm

I know it's locked but it is unfair to everyone else that you get to have multiple auditions not finished and locked just to keep them safe. So #bump

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:01 am

srry, i did do this on kindle then my kindle decided to be a rude thing and refreshed so i lost it all

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:52 pm

FINISHED

Willow, if can't have him transgender I'll just change him to male Razz

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:28 am

It's kind of hard to have a transgender cat, but if you want to then go ahead

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:33 pm

accepted

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum