Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

WaterClan Camp

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WaterClan Camp

Post by AngelflyXD on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:27 am

@Skybreeze wrote:Thunderkit groaned, "We didn't leave anyways!" She mewed in defense of all the kits arguing.
~
Lakemist let out a brief sigh, "You know how many times I've said not to leave camp. Especially after you and Shadowkit got lost by the marshes." She meowed, remembering the time the whole camp was almost awaken because of their sudden absence.
Shadowkit only let out a disappointed grumble, he wanted to go outside again, but he wouldn't dare argue with his mother(?)
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:08 pm

ooc: IGNORE EVERYTHING

ic:
Rosekit flattened her ears, worrying about how much trouble she might get in to. But, it was worth it to impress Willowkit. "I-I guess you're right about the flying badgers," she mewed. "I'll come with."

Pepperpaw sprang to her feet in a whirl of moss and feathers and dark gray tabby and black fur. She had been woken by a surprisingly loud ringing in her left ear. She shook her paws clean and realized it wasn't ringing, it was whispering. She twitched as she padded out of her den, luxuriously stretching until every one of her muscles cracked and popped. She took a gentle seat under a hanging branch, the sun searing her eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Scarletpaw blinked awake slowly, her eyes adjusting quickly. "What happened?" she asked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Willowkit grinned maliciously. "That's the spirit!" she whispered, flicking her tail and leading her sister out of camp.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Peachpaw blinked her eyes open, ears pricked. She shook the moss out of her pelt and intently examined the empty nest where Pepperpaw was just calmly sleeping. "Hm," she whispered, making a mental note to ask her to collect some herbs with her later. She dipped her head to Scarletpaw and hurried into the medicine den, seeing Twistedleg was not in his nest.

ooc: oops just realized she was helping a birth (pretend she took a nap after that)

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Scarletpaw stretched her legs out, still looking at Mistleleaf. "What happened?" she repeated, louder.
--
Windwhisper padded out the warriors den, yawning as the looked for her sister.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Claypaw flicked his ear in his sleep, dreaming of fishing in the night.

"There you are," Mistleleaf chastised the apprentice as she walked in. "Took a nap, did we?"

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Scarletpaw frowned. "Did I?" she asked, getting up slowly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Mistleleaf turned. "Oh, yes, you too. Sit back down, you're not strong enough to move yet." She licked the apprentice's ear and replaced the cool moss again. "You fainted in the middle of camp."

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:26 pm

"Sorry, Mistleleaf," Peachpaw looked at her paws. "I haven't helped out with a birth in a while, and I accidentally gave Doveflight yarrow instead of borage leaves, and I felt bad. I know it's hormones and all but I just-" Stopping mid-sentence, she shook her head. "Sorry."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Sean feather walked calmly into camp with a fish she has caught while she was out on hunting patrol with her sister Windwhisper. She set down the fish with the others and waited for her sister to follow her. She has been gone long enough that she was unaware what was going on in camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Windwhisper ran after Swanfeather with a few small fish. She put them down, peering around. "I wonder what we missed."
--
Scarletpaw laid down again. "Oh." she replied.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Pepperpaw flattened her ears as the camp got more lively. She decided to flush out her thoughts with a nice, juicy cod. Before she could reach the kill pile, she felt a piercing pain in her paw pad. Hissing, she examined her paw and saw blood trickling from a thorn. Great SoulClan, she huffed beneath her breath. Limping to the medicine den, she realized there were patients inside, so she just sat down and licked around the thorn, remembering watching Mistleleaf do so when one of her denmates in the nursery got a few thorns in her fur.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Mistleleaf just flicked her ears. "Go and get something to eat, we need to gather some more herbs before the winter frosts kill all the leaves off."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:46 pm

"Alright, Mistleleaf," she nodded and turned around, padding out of the den. She bumped into Pepperpaw on the way out. "Are you waiting for someone?" she mewed.

Pepperpaw looked up, dropping her paw gently to the ground, wincing when the thorn pushed deeper into her pad. "I, uh, got a thorn in my paw." she responded.

"Oh, er, Mistleleaf is inside! Go on in, she'll treat you." Peachpaw motioned with her head before continuing to the kill pile.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Mistleleaf sat Scarletpaw back in her nest. "Sleep."

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:26 pm

"Ugh, I can still taste kit on my tongue," Cypresspaw mewed to Peachpaw, sticking her tongue out.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:53 am

"Me too." Swanfeather replied to her sister. A warmish leaffall breeze brushed across her fur making it stick up. Swanfeather then shrugged and began trying to fix what the wind had done to her fur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:57 am

Twistedleg grabbed a trout from the fresh-kill pile and took a large, hungry bite into it. He hadn't eaten anything i n the morning because of the kit birth and was craving fish the whole time. He glanced up at Peachpaw and quickly flicked his eyes towards his apprentice instead. "Cyrpresspaw, you should get some prey. You worked with the kit birth all morning as well." He called over, angling his ears towards the juicy prey ahead.
~
Thunderkit flattened her ears and stuck her tail up straight. "I wanna go outside though!" She whined, stamping her small paw on the ground.
~
Lakemist sighed and her tail flicked back and forth. "Alright, but only with me. We can go get a drink by the stream." She gave in, "And no funny business." She eyed Shadowkit.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:04 am

"Thank you Twistedleg!" Cypresspaw replied gratefully, before plucking a scrawny mouse from the fresh-kill pile and sitting down beside Twistedleg to eat. "You two are going to have some cute kits," Cypresspaw mewed, eyes still focused on her prey.

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:56 pm

"Wouldn't suggest that." Spiderkit mumbled to Thunderkit, not really entirely sure what the other kit was talking about and just wanting to butt in.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:19 am

Thunderkit tilted her head in confusion every so slightly and sprang to her paws. "You wanna come to? My mommy is takin' us outside!" She mewled, her eyes twinkling in excitement as she grinned at Spiderkit.
~
 Twistedleg almost choked on his trout and spat it out, not even bothering to say sorry. "What?!" He hissed slightly, his fur bristling as he looked down at the trout's remainings in embarrassment.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:39 pm

"Woah, calm down tiger," Cypresspaw mewed, putting her paws up innocently. "All I'm saying is that it's obvious you and Peachpaw like each other, more than just co-medicine cats."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:16 am

Twistedleg sighed and shot a glance to Cypresspaw. "As my apprentice, I highly suggest not to say things like that. Peachpaw and I are...just friends. I trained as a medicine cat with her, and that's it." He grumbled, his always-grumpy-side returning.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 am

Rainfall got to her paws, pushing the remains of her prey away. "Anyone want to go on a patrol?" She asked the clan.

Ooc She can call patrols since she's a senior warrior......right?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:10 pm

OOC: *points at deputies* nope, only deps can do that

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Cypresspaw shrugged. "If you don't tell her, she'll never know," she mewed knowingly before getting to her paws and ambling away.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Lilyshadow looked up. "Sure Rainfall!"

OOC: WHO ELSE OF MY CATS ARE IN WATERXD

I can't remember. Except Moonkit

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:49 am

@Skybreeze wrote:Thunderkit tilted her head in confusion every so slightly and sprang to her paws. "You wanna come to? My mommy is takin' us outside!" She mewled, her eyes twinkling in excitement as she grinned at Spiderkit.
~
 Twistedleg almost choked on his trout and spat it out, not even bothering to say sorry. "What?!" He hissed slightly, his fur bristling as he looked down at the trout's remainings in embarrassment.
"I don't do any funny business!"  Shadowkit complained, though he wasn't entirely sure what she meant by funny business... Though he was just excited to go outside he only let a small nod of excepting the fact o no "funny business"
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:45 am

Flameears padded out of his den and yawned, seeing Gingerwolf in the distance. "Hey!" He called, padding over to her.

Gingerwolf nudged the half-eaten vole towards him. "Eat. You look starving."

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:25 am

OOC: @Aquatail626, she can't call a patrol but she can just take a few friends for a small hunting trip. Only deputies can arrange big patrols.

IC:
Peachpaw shuffled quickly through the stocks of herbs, tossing the rotten ones and rearranging the fresh ones. She felt a rumbling in her stomach, realizing she hadn't eaten anything all day. She padded outside, and before reaching the kill pile, bumped into Cypresspaw. She let out an oof! and shook out her fur. "Sorry!" she yelped, huffing some dirt off her pelt.

Pepperpaw limped beside Scarletpaw, wincing as she sat in the damp nest of moss. "Mistleleaf?" she called feebly.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:41 am

Ooc Okay then......

IC Rainwing emerged out of the den to join Rainfall. "Ill come." She mewed

"Thank you Lilyshadow,Rainwing." Rainfall mewed.

Ooc Raven and Bell I think Aqua might leave the clans and join a group of you want your cats to join

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:08 am

"It's fine," Cypresspaw mewed. "I just talked to Twistedleg, you can tell by his face," she said, turning her head to see Twistedleg's grumpy expression. "I brought up a topic he didn't want to hear."

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am

"W-what were you talking about?" she tilted her head ever so slightly. She glanced at Twistedleg, noticing how grumpy he looked. "He seems really mad."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:11 am

"You," she replied simply, licking her paw delicately.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:14 am

"M-me? Why me?" Peachpaw stuttered.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:30 am

"You know why," Cypresspaw smirked, looking back up at her friend.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:48 pm

"You told him?" Peachpaw yelped. "You broke my trust, Cypresspaw." she growled, stalking back into the medicine den.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:19 pm

"No! Wait Peachpaw! I didn't tell him!" Cypresspaw yowled, running after Peachpaw. She built up speed and burst into the medicine den, bowling Peachpaw over.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Scarletpaw laid down again, Pepperpaw catching her eye. She looked up at her, before closing her eyes as Peachpaw and Cypresspaw came barreling in.
--
Windwhisper shook her fur out again. She peered around, not really noting anything unusual.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:45 am

Twistedleg wasn't hungry anymore after Cypresspaw's "talk" with him. He got up and decided to ask Sandstar to rearrange a small herb patrol for him. The gray-blue tom limped up to the leader's den and poked his head inside, "Sandstar?" He called trying to blink his eyes to adjust to the dim light.
~
Lakemist only let out a chuckle and got up, her tail brushing past her kits, "Spiderkit, you're always welcome to join as long as your mother approves." She purred, slipping out the den.
~
Thunderkit gave a friendly grin to the tom-kit and stumbled after her mother. "Windkit, Riverkit, Shadowkit, c'mon!" She called.
~
OOC: Aqua, you adopted Riverkit a long time ago, so can you role play her?

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:26 pm

OOC: Oh yea I forgot

IC: 
Riverkit followed happily. "Where are we going again" Riverkit asked

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Mistleleaf took a step back as the two apprentices bowled into the den. "Hey! If you're going to fight, get out of this den!"

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:35 pm

Peachpaw squeaked as Cypresspaw knocked her over. She scrambled to her paws frantically, looking at her paws when Mistleleaf scolded them. "S-sorry, Mistleleaf." she yelped before bounding out of the den.

Windkit looked at his mother and his littermates, ears perched. "Shouldn't we bring a warrior in case we get threatened, Lakemist?" he inquired, tail curled in horror of the thought of getting attacked.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:02 am

"Yes?" Sandstar replied, squinting his eyes to try and and see Twistedleg.

Cypresspaw got up, shaking the dust from her fur and mumbled, "Sorry Mistleleaf," before exiting the den, hoping that Peachpaw would follow.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:38 pm

"You worry to much Windkit." Shadowkit give his brother a confident smug.
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:42 am

Lakemist shrugged, "If it makes you feel safer, I guess we could find someone to join us." She meowed, searching the camp for any warriors that weren't busy.
~
Twistedleg dipped his head as he slipped inside, "I'd like to know if you could rearrange a small patrol for herb  hunting. After the raid, there aren't much herbs left and I might need to go farther out to find some, especially before yellow cough kicks in. And, as you know, I might need back up... with my..er.. leg." He explained, glancing down at his twisted up leg he was stuck with for his life.

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:30 am

Swanfeather heard the rumors of the new kits and suggested to Windwhisper, "Let's go see the new kits."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:31 am

Bravepaw padded over to Twistedleg, Falconpaw following curiously behind. "Can I help you find some herbs? If you need any help, that is." he asked, slightly bored.
--
Falconpaw padded up after him. "Me too." he agreed, maybe a bit to excitedly.
--
Windwhisper grinned. "Oh, nice! Let's go!" she replied, running to the nursery then slowing down as she got there, waiting for her sister.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Ooc: Harley, Twistedleg is inside of Sandstar's den Razz 

Ic: "Sure," Sandstar mewed, stepping out of his den. "Shadeheart, Flowerbelly, and Aquatail, do you mind going with Twistedleg to gather herbs?" he asked, loud enough for most of the camp to hear.

Ooc: Just tell me if you have a cat on the patrol that isn't in camp right now.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top