WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+16
Aquastar
Panthermask
Feather
Lily
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Daisyleap
Lunaar
Weaselreed
Sushi
Davewing
Leaf
Spottedleaf
Ravenconspiracy
Chicoryfeather
Leopardspots
20 posters
Go down
Anonymous

DuskClan Camp - Page 14 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:59 pm
Dovefrost smiled and held her tail high up as she raced ahead with Snowheart. She quickly glanced behind her shoulder, "C'mon Sleetblaze!" She mrowed, "Don't be a beetlebrain, let's go!"

OOC: Where should they hunt?

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:52 pm
IC: Snowheart laughed, feeling full of energy from the infection attitude of her fellow warrior.

OOC: The Cloud Hill place?

Last edited by Snowheart on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:12 am
Sleetblaze narrowed her eyes, her ears flattened. "Hey, I've just been hunting so excuse me for not being overly enthusiastic!" she snapped, before stalking after them.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:27 pm
Icykit walked up to russetstar "I'm Ready To Become A Apprintice" She purrs I wonder who my mentors going to be she wonders
Anonymous

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:29 pm
Snowheart rolled her eyes and led the group out of camp
Anonymous

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:34 pm
OOC: @Sushi, Russetstar is in his den right now for a meeting. PM me if you want a ceremony appointed.

That reminds me, @Leopardspots @Daisyleap can you guys bring Littleflower and Coldfoot over so they can talk about the next deputy?
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 pm
ooc: oops xD
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:36 pm
OOC: Aight!
IC: Coldfoot trotted to Russetstar's den, having been awakened by odd dreams.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:02 pm
Daisyleap wrote:OOC: Oops sorry lol
IC: Creampaw shrugged. "I guess Coldfoot just isn't used to the Clans merging? Or he just doesn't like it." she suggested.

Tulippaw sighed and sat down, noticing how the rain was easing off and glancing up at the sky. "He doesn't like me, and neither does Blueshine. I hate it."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:32 am
Creampaw rested her tail over Tulippaw's shoulder. "It's okay," she tried to reassure her friend. "Just keep being you! I'm sure in good time Coldfoot and Blueshine will adjust to you."
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:17 am
OOC: I need a re-cap, whats going on?

IC: Morningpath rested on her paws, staring out of the warriors den. Curiosity rummaging threw her mind.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:45 am
OOC: Littleflower (the deputy, owned by me) is coming back from her trip to BrightClan to talk with Ivorystar about some things for the major plotline, and then she and Coldfoot are going to talk to Russetstar about the new second deputy.

IC: Littleflower flicked her tail, sighing with relief as the familiar scent of her Clan flooded her nostrils. Home sweet home. she thought, wandering over to the fresh-kill pile and picking out a small but juicy vole.

Gingerpatch dipped her head to the deputy who had returned from BrightClan. "Littleflower, Russetstar said he'd like to speak to you and Coldfoot about the new deputy." she meowed.

Littleflower nodded, although she groaned on the inside. "Alright, thank you, Gingerpatch." she meowed in return, and padded into Russetstar's den.
Panthermask
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:08 pm
Scorpionclaw lay down in the dirt, stretching her sleek muscles and watching as Littleflower entered Russetstar's den. She snorted, clearly in envy of the she-cat's position in the clan.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue May 02, 2017 5:55 pm
Tulippaw shrugged. "I dunno. I just wanna be a good medicine cat, but..." She gulped, then glanced up as the warriors filed back into the camp. "Oh, they're back!"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 03, 2017 12:53 pm
Shadowblaze trotted into camp, her heart flittering after her encounter with Fawndapple.
Anonymous

Fri May 05, 2017 8:05 pm
Russetstar nodded in greetings to the two cats as they entered his den. "Thank you for coming." He meowed, sitting down and shifting his paws to get comfortable. "As you both know, we're in need for a new deputy to take the place of...Misty(forgot her suffix). I've been thinking of who to put in the position, Riverswoop and Scorpionclaw have come to my mind, although I'm not sure who might be suitable." He explained, then turned to Coldfoot, "Have you received any signs from Scoulclan?"

OOC: So is Panther going to take her position back or will Willow?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat May 06, 2017 12:47 am
OOC: It was Mistyheart, I believe.
IC: Littleflower shrugged. "I'm not sure, they both seem very eligible to take on the duty." she meowed, then glanced over at Coldfoot for his thoughts.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat May 06, 2017 4:57 pm
Ooc: I don't mind, whatever Panther wants. But Riverswoop would be great Wink
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat May 06, 2017 5:09 pm
"Nothing from SoulClan for a few moons but cryptic dreams of carnage." Coldfoot grumbled. "Riverswoop is a bit softspoken for my taste, Scorpionclaw could bring new thoughts and a sharp tongue into hard times."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun May 07, 2017 1:31 am
Littleflower turned to Coldfoot and nodded slowly. "I agree," she meowed. "Scorpionclaw could bring some new fire to taking on a deputy duty, but Riverswoop has more experience than her."
Anonymous

Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 pm
Russetstar nodded, "Then it's settled. I agree with you both, however, Scorpionclaw might be a good idea. Maybe Duskclan needs something new." He meowed, nodding to them both. "I'll begin the ceremony now." Russetstar explained before exiting the den and taking his place atop the smoothrock.

OOC: Whoops, sorry if this seems rushed, I just want to get it over with since they should be heading to help Brightclan battle.

Russetstar cleared his throat and lashed his tail. "All cats old enough to climb to the Outlook please gather for a meeting!" He called out, digging his claws down into the stone while his eyes flashed with pride.

Robinblaze grunted as she padded out the medicine cat's den where the elders were moved recently.

Snakewhisker soon slipped out the warrior's den and sat closely to Grasswhisker(@Daisy I forgot her name too whoops).

Beetlestorm, Dovefrost and Leafshade all sit next to their sister, Hollywing.

Magpiefur and Stormheart sit down, looking up at the leader.

Bramblepaw and Shrewpaw sit together with the group of apprentices.

Spiderpaw quickly bounded out the medicine cat's den and sat down next to Tulippaw, looking up at her in excitement. "Isn't this fun?" He asked the fellow medicine cat apprentice, hoping he could become friends with her.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon May 08, 2017 10:38 pm
Tulippaw just rolled her eyes at Spiderpaw, leaning in to murmur to Creampaw, "I wonder if they chose the deputy yet?" 

Riverswoop limped out of the medicine den, setting his injured paw down gently and noticing with a relieved sigh it no longer hurt to put too much weight on. 

Stormpoppy watched from her spot at the side of the camp, thinking deeply but not giving anything away in her expression. 

Rainpaw looked up from his space near the prey pile, ears pricked.
Anonymous

Mon May 08, 2017 10:44 pm
OOC: I hope it's okay I chose Panther because she doesn't have any deputies or leaders at the moment.

IC: 
Spiderpaw frowned as Tulippaw turned away and began chatting with Creampaw, but instantly smiled as he remembered  the new deputy was being chosen today. 

Dovefrost noticed Riverswoop at the back of the crowd and remembered how he was injured at the patrol. She quickly made her way through the cats, throwing in the occasional "Excuse me", "Moving through", "Sorry". The silver she-cat finally reached him and dipped her head in greetings. "How are you? I mean, how's your paw doing?" She quickly meowed, her gaze traveling down to his wound and cringing at the blood.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 pm
Riverswoop purred weakly. "It's fine. The medicine cats fixed me right up, but thanks for asking." He noticed his fur growing hot, and glanced up at Russetstar on the Outlook. "I wonder who he's going to choose for the new deputy?" 

Ooc: I'll have the Bright patrol burst in at the end, no biggie
Anonymous

Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 pm
Dovefrost smiled as she followed his gaze to the smoothrock. "You know, you wouldn't be so bad of a deputy yourself." She meowed, grinning at him with a slight purr.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon May 08, 2017 11:04 pm
Lilypaw bounded out of the apprentice den and settled down with the other apprentices, staring up at Russetstar.

Honeyflight looked around for smokeheart, and flicked her tail crossly as she didn't see him, before sitting down and looking at Russetstar.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue May 09, 2017 11:55 am
Blueshine walked awkwardly to the base of the smoothrock, her hind leg aching for some odd reason or another.
Dawnfire sat at the edge of the clearing, annoyed about being forced to leave his den.
Tawnysky sat down next to Honeyflight, nodded a greeting, then looked up to Russetstar.
Shadowblaze sat next to Dawnfire.

Hawkpaw sat with Lilypaw, looking up eagerly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 09, 2017 12:11 pm
" What do you think this is about?" Lilypaw whispered to Hawkpaw, as he was the closest apprentice to her.

Honeyflight nodded back to Tawnysky, flicking her tail in greeting.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 pm
"Hopefully us becoming warriors." he mewed, bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Ooooh or maybe a new deputy."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue May 09, 2017 12:43 pm
Lilypaw's eyes brightened, and she fluffed up her fur. " Hopefully it's both." She said cheerfully, blinking and focusing back up at Russetstar.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 09, 2017 1:37 pm
My cats gather around the Smoothrock.

Grassflight sat beside Snakewhisker and waved her tail in greeting. "Hi," she mewed, looking down at her paws. "How are you doing?"
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 1:47 pm
Scarletpetal, who was busy grooming herself, walked over to the Smoothrock with everyone else. She hoped her mother and father were in camp to join, and not on patrol. She was worried more of her father, as he was in more pain recently from some of his battle wounds.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue May 09, 2017 6:24 pm
OOC: @Snowheart @Skybreeze imma bring Sleet back to camp lol

IC: Sleetblaze saw the cats gathered and quickly put her prey on the freshkill pile before padding over.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 6:25 pm
ooc: sky tag me when y need me
my cats sit
~~~~~~
Lynxflower thinks about the deptuy
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue May 09, 2017 6:29 pm
ooc; Sushi that's considered spam.
Anonymous

Tue May 09, 2017 8:47 pm
Snakewhisker's tail flicked back and forth in an uneasy way. "I'm doing fine." He replied after thinking a while. The tom hesitated, and usually didn't like socializing with the she-cat who kept following him around, but his heart lead him otherwise, "Um, how about you?"

Russetstar held his tail up, signaling for silence. "Cats of Duskclan. We are gathered here to witness many of our clanmates and young ones to continue their paths to become warriors...or more," He began, then waited for a few heartbeats for the rest of the chatty cats' voices to die down. "Icykit, please step forward."
Anonymous

Tue May 09, 2017 11:37 pm
OOC: It's okie Quake, I'm brining Snowheart back anyway lol

IC: Snowheart quickly dropped off the prey she caught one she came back to camp and joined her clanmates for the meeting. She was excited and nervous to see what it was about.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 am
Sleetblaze sat down at the back, her tail flicking as she scanned the crowd subtly. I wonder what's going to happen. Maybe a new deputy. Oh and an apprenticeship. Hmm.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 10, 2017 3:12 pm
"Nice intro." Hawkpaw whispered to Lilypaw at Russetstar's dramatic ending to his statement. ...Or more. My interest is piqued! Good job.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed May 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Icykit stepped forwards
~ i said tagg
Oh, A New Apprentice... I Wonder who's her mentor going to be Lynxflower thinks Now Ivypool is a warrior.. I can mentor again!
ooc: I'm aging ivypaw and nightkit up so nightpaw and ivypool
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 8:48 pm
Russetstar looked down onto Icykit and began the ceremony, "Icykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Icypaw. I ask SoulClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior." The leader then turned to fix his gaze on the crowd of warriors, "I will be taking on the role of mentoring Icypaw, and I will make sure to bring on all I was taught before." He announced, touching noses with the newly made apprentice before sending her off back into the crowd.

The russet tom flicked his tail, "Hawkpaw, Graypaw and Lilypaw, please come up." He meowed, his eyes twinkling with pride for the senior-apprentices.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed May 10, 2017 10:55 pm
Lilypaw's eyes widened and she padded forward, stopping below Russetstar and peering up at him.
Anonymous

Wed May 10, 2017 11:14 pm
Snowheart beamed as she watched, remembering her own warrior ceremony. "This is always such a proud and important moment" she murmured to herself
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 11, 2017 3:55 am
Wow, Russetstar's mentoring Icypaw. Sleetblaze thought to herself, frowning. And great, more warriors to fill up the warrior den.
Anonymous

Thu May 11, 2017 7:39 am
Patchpaw and Stonepaw were just happy they weren't going to be the youngest in the apprentice den. When the three other apprentices were called up, Patchpaw shifted excitedly "Calm down sis" Stonepaw sighed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu May 11, 2017 7:43 am
Grassflight flicked her tail, awkwardly shuffling her paws as the ceremony began. "Oh, uh, I'm good," she whispered back to Snakewhisker. "Um, do you have an apprentice of your own?" she asked quietly, while still paying attention to the meeting.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu May 11, 2017 10:26 am
Graypaw padded up, his tail uncontrollably swishing with excitement. His eyes lit up with joy.
Anonymous

Thu May 11, 2017 3:04 pm
Snowheart curled her tail around her paws as she watched. Sense she came in late, she didn't get the best view but that was alright, if only a bit disappointing.

Patchpaw bumped shoulders with her brother as Graypaw approached their leader "That'll be us one day!" she exclaimed excitedly. Stonepaw rolled his eyes "If you do what you're supposed to and don't slack off" he meant it jokingly, but realized a bit too late that it sounded mean when his sister glared at him.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu May 11, 2017 5:08 pm
Tulippaw snorted and leaned over to Creampaw again. "Graypaw looks like he's gonna fall over."

Riverswoop purred for the new apprentice, glad the Clan was getting along finally.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu May 11, 2017 5:39 pm
Scarletpetal watched the ceremony with pride for the new apprentices and warriors, wishing she could have an apprentice of her own. She hoped she would make a great mentor, just like the one she had. She missed her old mentor every day, wishing she could still see him and fight in battles together.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum