Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

DuskClan Camp

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DuskClan Camp

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:42 am

"Come on, Blueshine, you need to lie down." Hollyshade said, urging the elder to lean on her shoulder so she could rest in her nest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 am

"I'm okay!" she snarled. She stiffed then started coughing heavily, eyes bulging.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Russetstar rushed towards the scene, and pushed through the stunned crowd of cats. "What happened? Is Blueshine okay?" He asked frantically, worried about the former deputy.

Snakewhisker opened his mouth to reply, but widened his eyes as the elder made a huge commotion on the smoothrock and fell off. He flattened his ears and glanced at Grassflight. "I...maybe this isn't the right time for anything like that," He finally responded, staring down at his paws.

Spiderpaw bounded over to where Hollyshade was with a bundle of helpful herbs. "Here!" He meowed, placing them at his mentor's feet and sitting back, staring at the elder.

Robinblaze grunted from inside the medicine cat's den and slowly got up to her feet. "What's all the ruckus?" She growled, padding out the den and towards where Blueshine lay. She widened her eyes at the sight of the fellow elder and looked over to the medicine cats for an explanation.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:14 am

"She climbed the highrock, yelled some stuff, then fell." Coldfoot explained to Robinblaze.

Blueshine collapsed again, falling asleep and breathing heavily.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Willow padded lightly forward, growing more and more hesitant with each pawstep closer to the entrance of the clan's camp. She was small and blended in easily with her surroundings, her eyes being the only part of her that stood out.

Last edited by Willowfeather on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a mistake)
Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:36 am

Stormpaw sighed as he stepped out of camp. /I need to get away from all of this.... Sadness. I've got to much as is./ He thought not really paying attention to where he was going.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:45 am

Talonpaw saw his brother leave camp out of the corner of his eye. He looked at Blueshine, deciding a apprentice like him would just get in the way, and stepped out of camp after Stormpaw." " Hey: where you going?" He asked, trotting up to his side.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:50 am

"Oh... dang it. Well I don't know. I just want to get away, there's to much sadness here. I guess I just want some air." Stormpaw mewed as he stopped moving.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:55 am

" Oh.." Talonpaw shrugged. " Mind if I join you?" He asked,nudging him. " Two is less lonely then one."

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:59 am

"Alright." Stormpaw sighed as he sat down waiting for Talonpaw to sit.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:09 am

Talonpaw sat in front of his brother, curling his tail over his paws. " So talk to me brother, what's bothering you so." He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the end.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:12 am

Stormpaw sighed and looked at his brother. /Should I tell him? Will he know if I lie? What should I do?!/ He thought as he racked his brain for ideas. "Uh... nothing! I'm fine all good there's nothing wrong with me I just wanted some air." Stormpaw said without thinking.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 am

Heatherdawn lay in the nursery with her kits and watched them intently. They're do perfect. I couldn't ask for better kits. Heatherdawn thought happily. Right now she wasn't letting them go outside die to the injured cats and al of the yelling. She shuddered. She definitely didn't want her kits out there.

Ooc Her kits are Brindlekit, Ivorykit, Primrosekit, and Colbaltkit, right? Am I missing anyone?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 am

" Stormpaw." Talonpaw raised an eyebrow, doubt on his face. " I don't like to be lied to."

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:17 am

"I'm no- Fine. I am Lying, Sorry. But I don't want anyone to worry about me when there are other people with actual injuries. I don't need any help." Stormpaw mewed in response.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:22 am

" I'm your brother and an apprentice, I can't do anything to help them, but I can do something to help you, so just tell me what's wrong." Talonpaw looked at him seriously.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:23 am

"It's nothing really important. I'm just acting stupid." Stormpaw muttered in response.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:01 am

Willow squeaked when she saw the apprentices and moved to hide behind a bush, green eyes wide with fear. She tilted her head when she heard them talking, walking out slowly to get a better look. "Hello?" She mewed, her voice highpitched because of her young age.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:07 am

Stormpaw jumped at the voice than turned to his brother wondering what to do. "Uh... Who are you?" Stormpaw asked.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:16 am

"My name's Willow," she answered shyly, taking a few steps back as she looked over the two cats. They were so much bigger than a kit like her.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Cobaltkit looked at Willow. "Hi! I'm Cobaltkit!" He said, kindly. "Nice to meet you, Willow!" He was standing near Stormpaw.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:27 pm

Willow nodded to Cobalkit, tail twitching as her belly growled. "Nice to meet you too," she meowed and sat down,"you smell so different."

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Cobaltkit smiled. "Its because I live in a clan! Would you like anything to eat? Im sure we can spare the prey, right Stormpaw?"

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Talonpaw growled softly. " Colbaltkit! Get back into camp, your mother will be worried. And no. We can't, we just battled we need all the prey we can get. Russetstar will not be happy if you, a kit, just decides that this rogue can just come into camp."

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Willow's eyes widened and she backed up, tail curled between her legs. "I'm sorry to have troubled you. I've been looking for somewhere to stay for awhile now," she meowed and ducked her head. With being only a moon old, she knew better than to try and force her way in.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Cobaltkit looked down at the ground. "I was just trying to be friendly. And Plus, the code says No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan." He said, before turning and sadly walking back to camp. He walked into the nursery and sat down near the enterance.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:07 pm

Applekit padded out of the nursery, seeing Cobaltkit sitting there. "What's all the commotion about?" She asked him. "And what's that strange scent?"
Pineapplefur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:08 pm

"A kit named Willow is outside camp, asking to come in. The apprentices arent letting her in, though." Cobaltkit sighed.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:11 pm

"I-I think you should listen to Talonpaw. He seems to know what he's doing." Stormpaw mewed as guilt began
rushing through his veins.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Talonpaw rolled his eyes at Colbaltkit. " Isn't in pain OR danger, mousebrain." He meowed, flicking his tail. " I suppose we could ask Russetstar if you can stay, but you can't just walts in and declare yourself blah blahkit." He said bluntly, turning his gaze to willow.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Willow flinched and nodded. "I wasn't trying to do that at all. I'm sorry," she meowed and flicked her tail.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Hawksky stepped away from the clearing and padded to the kits and apprentices curiously. 
"What's going on?" he mewed curiously.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Stormpaws blood boiled with guilt as he imagined the young kit coming across the rouges. "I-I don't really know we came across this kit and we don't know what to do. I was going to suggest the kit go to FrostClan. They seem to be acting charitable right now...." Stormpaw mewed in a panic.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Talonpaw pulled his gaze from the rogue kit to the warrior, blinking. " Colbaltkit was just going to let this kit into the clan without asking Russetstar and I was saying we have to ask." Talonpaw shrugged.

Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Willow looked up at the warrior, shuffling her paws and standing up slowly from her frightened crouch. "If I can't be here, I understand," she meowed.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Cobaltkit stared at the warriors, Muttering under his breath; "Dont hurt her"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 pm

"A kit? I'll take care of it," Primrosekit said with a mischievous smile. Before anyone could catch her, she bounded out of camp, quickly spotting the calico kit. With a leap she playfully pinned her to the ground, taking note of her fragile size and being gentle. "Who are your allies?" she growled, a hint of humor in her voice.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Cobaltkit laughed softly and walked back over. "Primrosekit, your scaring her." He said laughing. "Or do you want to make her turn tail and run?" He said, Playfully.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Willow screeched and batted at Primrosekit, wriggling out from beneath her before hiding behind Hawksky. "I don't have any allies," she mewed.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Applekit padded up to Willow. "You have me as you ally now!"
Pineapplefur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:03 pm

"SoulClan! Don't send the kit to FrostClan!" Hawksky meowed in a startled tone, "They rarely accept rogues, and I doubt they will at all after the whole kerfuffle at the battle!"

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Willow nodded to Applekit, twitching her ear. She looked up at Hawksky, green eyes dim. "I'm Willow by the way. I forgot to tell you when you first came over," she meowed.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 pm

"O-o-okay... I-I sorry." Stormpaw mewed softly as he walked into the apprentice den and plopped down on his nest in the corner of the den.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:14 pm

"Name's Hawksky, nice to meet ya!" he grinned.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:17 pm

"Nice to meet you too," Willow meowed happily as she moved out from behind the warrior.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:31 pm

"Primrosekit," she mewed, waving her tail in greeting. "Don't pay any attention to my brother, Cobaltkit, he's no fun," she whispered, shielding her mouth with a paw so he couldn't read her lips.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:38 pm

"He seems nice though," Willow mewed, looking at Cobalkit with a smile.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Cobaltkit sighed. "As you know, I'm Cobaltkit" He said. He smiled and then looked at Hawksky. "Can we ask Russetstar if she can stay?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowfeather on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Willow moved to stand beside Cobalkit, looking up at Hawksky with a smile. "Pretty please? You all seem nice," she mewed.

Willowfeather
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Heatherdawn padded out of the nursery. "Who is this?" She asked her kits. A neglected kit? Maybe if she joins I can help take care of her. The kits seem to love her already. She thought.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top