Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Aquatail(remake)(ADOPTS INCLUDED!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aquatail(remake)(ADOPTS INCLUDED!)

Post by Aquastar on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Aquatail
40 moon she-cat
WaterClan senior warrior

Personality: Aquatail is a very outgoing cat. She loves to play and she loves to make others laugh. She is easy to befriend and someone to be with if you are upset. The problem is, Aquatail has ADHD which is a major focus disorder. She will take revenge on the people who hurt her loved ones and she will always do her best to protect. Aquatail is ignored lot, so she feels like an idiot at the worst of times

Skills:
Hunting:9
Fighting:5
Swimming:6
Climbing:2
Stamina:3
Agility:4
Strength:2
Herb Lore:5
Memory:8

Digging Deeper:
Siblings: 
Driftpaw-Tom-Died from flood
Silverfang-She-Cat- alive (OPEN!)
Thundersong- Tom- Alive (OPEN!)
Other Family:
Mistyheart-She-Cat-mother-Died protecting her kits from fox
Alderclaw-tom-father-alive(OPEN!)

Mentor: Lilywater(Open and alive! Senior warrior)

Crush/mate: open!

Note: For those making the open cats:
Silverfang: Mentor: Thistlecloud(tom)
Thundersong : Reedwhisker(Tom)
Mistyheart: Past crush-Cloudpaw(Dead) Mentor- Ivywhisker(Dead) Parents: Littleheart(Mom-dead) and Graymoon(dad-dead)
Alderclaw: Mentor- Sootcloud Family: Duststorm(Mom) Leopardfang(dad)

History: Aquakit was born to Mistyheart on a cold leaf-bare morning. She had 3 siblings: Driftkit(paw), Thunderkit(Song) and, Silverkit(fang). Aquakit and Thunderkit were the first to open their eyes. They played together a lot. When Driftkit and Silverkitkit opened their eyes, they didn't really hang out together. Mistyheart tried to get them together but it was useless. It ended with Thunderkit saying: "Well, you guys are young and we are older.". The kits then became apprentices. Lilywater was a great mentor. Aquapaw and Lilywater worked well together. Everything was good. Until 5 moons later, when the four apprentices were training, Silverpaw fell into the rushing streams. Silverpaw almost drowned but Driftpaw jumped in and saved Silverpaw's life, but at the cost of his own life. Driftpaw's mentor pulled him out and Thunderpaw and Aquapaw got to say one last sorry to their little brother before he died and joined SoulClan. Thunderpaw and Aquapaw were sad that they didn't spend time with Driftpaw before but Silverpaw was the most affected. Aquapaw trained even harder after that. One day, durning a border skirmish, a cat twisted her paw, leaving her in the medicine den for a moon. Thunderpaw and Silverpaw decided not to let Aquapaw down and asked the leader to have their ceremonies with her. So finally, they became warriors. Thunderpaw was named Thundersong, Silverpaw was Silverfang, and Aquapaw became Aquatail. They were all on their first patrol when a fox attacked. Their mother jumped in front and gave her life for them. They were sad to lose another part of their family but soon got over it. Later, Aquatail brought in a rouge named Misty. The clan turned against her and this rouge. Aquatail has been making plans with two other cats to find Misty Ever since

Last edited by Aquatail626 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aquatail(remake)(ADOPTS INCLUDED!)

Post by Mistpool on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:26 am

Can I adopt Silverfang?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:05 am

The personality is confusing, it's like three different ones that don't really go together. She's playful, friendly and outgoing, but in the next it says she depressed? 

(You forgot memory in the skills)

And in the history, I don't think you're aloud to make any random big events in it. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a flood in their apprentice's age according to the time line of the clans, so you can't just add that in there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:35 am

@ABraveNewLight , Sure!

@Skybreeze , Okay! Thanks for the advice.

I'll fix it when school is over

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn, Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R), Rooster(t)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Could I have Thundercloud? He sounds cool to me :3

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:05 pm

JackTheReaper wrote:Could I have Thundercloud? He sounds cool to me :3
Uuhhhhh

I got a thundercloud in waterclan

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:15 pm

I'm pretty sure you got Silverfang? Either that or I'm missing something...

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Jack, she means she already has a cat by the name Thundercloud

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Oh, well...

Last edited by JackTheReaper on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Guys, his name is Thundersong not Thundercloud

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Nightkit, Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R), Rooster(t)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm stupid. MERR Can I still adopt him? XD

Last edited by JackTheReaper on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Yea sure

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:05 pm

It says Thundercloud

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:10 pm

It's says Thundersong though

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Well I'm pretty sure the people that want to adopt aren't going to go straight to the history, so it's on you that you didn't proofread it.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Finished!

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:38 am

Alright, nice accepted

my cats:
DC: Russetstar, Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Brambletooth, Shrewpuddle, Stormheart, Spiderfang, Goosepaw, Aurorakit
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch,Flareheart, Pinepaw, Rowanpaw, Shellkit, Snowfire
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebraheart, Thunderspirit, Pigeonpaw, Ambergaze, Shadowfoot, Windleap, Tidepaw, Rosewater, Fernkit
BC:Skybreeze, Bluewing, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisysnow, Nettlestripe, Ottersplash, Echopaw, Fallenmoon, Jadestorm, Squirrelpaw, Featherkit
FC: Graytail, Silvertalon, Cloudmist, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top