Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Bird elemental tribes WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bird elemental tribes WIP

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:23 am

Birds, Beautiful and harmless. Inteligent and Cheeky. They are the best animals in the world.

This is where the birds have formed tribes. This is where there is evil and good.

Tribes:

Cave Tribe:
This tribe lives in caves. This tribe knows more about gems then any others. They can grow gems as the wish.

Volcano tribe:
This tribe lives in a extint volcano. This tribe knows more about fire then any others. They are imune to fire.

Tundra Tribe:
This tribe lives in the tundra. They are immune to the cold and can make blizzards.

Water Tribe:
This tribe lives in a large lake. They are immune to drowning and can control water.

Forest Tribe:
This tribe lives in the forest. They know the most about herbs and can grow trees.

Mountain tribe:
This tribe lives in the mountains. They are the normal birds.

Evil tribe:
This is a mix of elements.

Plot:

Summer:
The king of the mountain tribe has been murdered and the new king has found his body with burn marks. This sets the tribes apart. Mountain, water and forest verses Cave, Volcano and Tundra. They fight and fight. More deaths.

Autumn:
The king of the water tribe falls ill. The water tribe blames the forest tribe, tearing that alliance appart. The tribes do not know what to do.

Winter:

The evil tribe arises with the birds that have chosen sides. There will be blood, death and wounds. No one is safe.

Spring:

The final battle

Last edited by Littlelily on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bird elemental tribes WIP

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:29 am

please no

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:30 am

Whats wrong with this?

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:31 am

God no

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: Rowantuft(warrior)
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnkit(kit)
FC: Vixenblaze(warrior), Panthermask(warrior)
RLK: Quartz, Lavender, Hellfire

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:32 am

Guys seriously!

You don't have to roleplay in this if you don't want to.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:34 am

there's already a bird rp...

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:35 am

No there isn'tt

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:03 am

Talons of Power was removed, but I think Sky actually requested to get it back???

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:04 am

EXACTLY

this really should not be a thing anyway

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:11 am

I mean, if Sky doesn't want hers back, then this can be a thing @Littlelily

But just a suggestion that it shouldn't just be currawongs?

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:11 am

I'll change it..

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:14 am

Don't feel bad, this is actually a really good idea! I just need to check with Sky in case she wants to reincarnate her "Talons of Power" roleplay. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:14 am

Its not you. Its Quake and Panther. They absolutly hate me for my currawongs.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:18 am

._. no we don't

we hate the fact you keep annoying us about it and multiple other things

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:19 am

I stopped. Seriously.

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:29 am

I think you can only have two role plays on here

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DuskClan: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WaterClan: Sandstar(leader), Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainfall, Rainpaw
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
RLK: Ice(L), Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:29 am

I got rid of OHF

and i am getting rid of HOORP

About Me!:

Other:

Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:36 am

I honestly like this roleplay. I mean, I really think it could be good. Currawongs? They're just a bird. Maybe Littlelily really likes them! I just think this is a good roleplay :3

B R I N D L E D R O P
Info About Me:
Hello! My name is Brindledrop. But I won't mind if you call me any of my nicknames. I'm a warrior on this site, but I have been here for a bit. So if you have any questions, please just PM me, I don't bite. If you want to adopt my cats, read my stories, know my cats, than you can click "Important Links" to find out what more I have! If you have any more questions about me, just PM me, as always, have a great day!  

Important Links :

My Kitties:
DuskClan : Alligatorstorm (W)
FireClan :
WaterClan : Minnowfrost
BrightClan :
FrostClan :
RLK : Adam (R) Elysian (R) Eunoia (R/L) Aroma (R)
Brindledrop
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:53 am

I am pretty sure sky is bringing her rp back sooo

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 am

Yeah, Sky PMed me about bringing back Talons of Power. Sorry, Lily, but you can ask Sky if you can be a deputy of TOP?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:50 am

Since TOP is back, I'm locking this and moving it to burial grounds.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli