Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 8 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Darkness is Coming RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Darkness is Coming RP

Post by Quake on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:25 am

http://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t5580-the-darkness-is-coming for the book i'm writing on it

Info

This is mostly in the story, but if you're too lazy to click the link, here ya go:

Information - Basic Story:
This story is about a girl called Zella Flayke, who lives in a country called Lathia where a group of men rule. Every 50 generations in Zella's family have powers, powers that humankind can only think of. Zella is next. With only her friends Avril, Cress, Lorelei and Arcanis to help, as the rules for Zella decree, will she change the world? Or will the world change her?

Information - Lathia's Rules:

1. You may only have 0 - 2 children.
2. You must marry the man/woman we choose you to and live where we tell you to.
3. Girls may only go to school. That is the only right they get.
4. Boys and men may choose the rules for the women in the household.
5. If you have 2 female children, you must give one up. Each household may not have the majority of female children.
6. If you have more then 2 children, all your children will be killed/given up and you will not be allowed to have any more children.
7. You will work where we tell you to. Women may only be housewives and look after children.
8. If you break these laws, you will be killed or put in the dark prison.

Information - Flayke Family Rules:
1. You may not use your powers in public unless you wipe their memories or it is necessary.
2. Your protector has the power to create shields and weapons. They also have natural fighting skills.
3. Your finder has the power of knowledge. They are extremely smart and love knowledge.
4. Your elemental has the power to control the elements - fire, water, air, earth, poison, darkness and light.
5. Your magician has the power to manipulate everyone apart from you, the elemental, the finder and the protector and create illusions.
6. The Flayke girl/boy must continue the family, otherwise the world will be lost.
7. The Flayke family may not move away from Lathia.

Information - Place/Time:
This is set on Earth, but in the year 8247. Basically like 7000 years in the future. It's set in a country called Lathia, which is basically where Russia is. Lathia is quite cold, and yeah. Quite spaced out.

Plot

Plot - Part 1:
Basically where the 5 main girls are discovering their powers. Might be quite boring for most people XD Extra things happening here involve:
* Teachers getting permission to hit girls
* Death of Zella's mum

Plot - Part 2:
Where they start using their powers for good. Extra things happening here include:
* Men and women being given equal rights in prison... mostly. Men still can't be hit in prison, and are treated slightly better, but at least both genders go to the same prison now!...
* The girls stop a bunch of guys (and gals) yay!

Plot - Part 3:
The girls basically throw the guys ruling into prison and take over Razz

Characters

Main - 
Zella - @Quake's
The protector - @Littlelily 's
Arcanis (the elemental) - @Oakwhisper 's
The finder - @.Aquatail626.'s
The magician - @JackTheReaper 's

Other high ranks -
The 5 main peoples parents - @Quake 's (Zella's Mother and the protector's mother) 8 OPEN
The 6 men ruling - @Quake 's, @Littlelily 's, @JackTheReaper 's 3 OPEN

Plot important ranks -
Teachers - unlimited (no request needed)
Bad people - unlimited (no request needed)
Prisoners - unlimited (no request needed)

Other ranks -
RANDOM TOWN PEOPLE XD (unlimited, no request needed)

Last edited by Quake on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:05 am; edited 4 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Darkness is Coming RP

Post by Mistpool on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:10 am

May I have the protector?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:43 am

Sure. Do you want to use Avril's name or choose your own?

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:46 am

Avril is fine
Also one of the 6 men

Annnn nnnnnnddddd

RP support RP support

About Me!:

Hi there! I am Mistpaw! I am a senior warrior on warriorclan right now! I don't actually mind being called senior, even if I'm not that old Razz. Anyway a bit about me:
I am a 13 year old Australian, who loves animals. I love pokemon and have been playing pokemon for ages.
Other:
Name: You can call me Bella, Lily or Mist
Favourite Pokemon: Rockruff
What Pokemon are you: Lycanroc
Favourite cat to roleplay: Mistpaw <3

I hope to see you around!

Also, this is my pokemon, Lapis. Pleaseeeeee click him!

Lilyshadow X Thundersong! The most amazing ship ever!
Mistpool
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 am

RP support 
I love this idea! I will help as much as my limits go. 

May I have the finder?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DuskClan: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FireClan: Sparkfeather(deputy), Mudstreak(med cat), Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WaterClan: Sandstar(leader), Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainfall, Rainpaw
BrightClan: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FrostClan: Ivyfeather(med cat), Stormshadow, Bluetail, Sandfern, Maplepaw, Hailpaw, Bubblekit
RLK: Ice(L), Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:12 pm

RP support Here ya' go! Also, I might wanna re-pick Arcanis's name. If that is ok with you. Smile

B R I N D L E D R O P
Info About Me:
Hello! My name is Brindledrop. But I won't mind if you call me any of my nicknames. I'm a warrior on this site, but I have been here for a bit. So if you have any questions, please just PM me, I don't bite. If you want to adopt my cats, read my stories, know my cats, than you can click "Important Links" to find out what more I have! If you have any more questions about me, just PM me, as always, have a great day!  

Important Links :

My Kitties:
DuskClan : Alligatorstorm (W)
FireClan :
WaterClan : Minnowfrost
BrightClan :
FrostClan :
RLK : Adam (R) Elysian (R) Eunoia (R/L) Aroma (R)
Brindledrop
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:25 pm

May I have the finder?

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:05 pm

RP support  I'm going to be a bad person  Twisted Evil

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: Rowantuft(warrior)
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnkit(kit)
FC: Vixenblaze(warrior), Panthermask(warrior)
RLK: Quartz, Lavender, Hellfire

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:53 pm

5 supporters already o-o

Jack, since Aqua asked first she can have it, but you can have any of the others.

Also that's fine Oak

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:35 am

Alright! Can I have the magician?

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 am

Sure.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:23 am

Bump

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:24 am

RP support

Who are going to play Zella's friends?

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowpaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblekit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Rattail, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:33 am

Lily, Oak, Aqua and Jack but I might add another.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:02 am

Also, may I be one of the six men ruling?

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:04 am

Sure

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:08 pm

um...bump?

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Echowing, Briarscorch
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Can't have this because I have 2 rps already, you can move to burial grounds.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top