Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Anxiety

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anxiety

Post by Panthermask on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:14 am

Some of you don't know this, but I have horrible anxiety. I making a topic because, I think sharing this will make me feel better. I've had bad anxiety ever since I was five years old. I saw a gruesome cartoon on TV and got so freaked out, I started to not be able to sleep at night. Eventually I did get over that, but then I got the stomach bug a few years later, and every time my stomach hurt, I was afraid I would throw up. Then, I discovered I could sleepwalk, and  Of course, I was afraid I would do something terrible, or hurt myself in my sleep, so I tried my best to stay up at night. YouTube caused most of my anxiety problems, and that just happened yesterday. In the middle of the day I was watching YouTube because I was sick in bed, and saw a gruesome, scary video. Of course, things don't scare me during the day, and only when I'm in bed at night. I was laying in bed until 2 am thinking about the video, and when I tried to close my eyes, all I could see were dreams about the video, and had to instantly open my eyes. It got so bad I had to sleep in my parents' room, but it just continued. I got to the point where every time I drifted off, my heart would shock me back awake immediately for the fear of having horrible nightmares. My heart was pounding so hard my entire body was jolting. I was just waiting for it to be morning, for I had been up for many hours. The current day felt like yesterday, which meant I had been up for a very long time. Eventually I did fall asleep, and luckily didn't have any nightmares. Thank you for reading all that crap, bye.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anxiety

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:32 am

i have lots of paranoia

stairs terrify me, i have to walk on my arms and legs otherwise i get terrified i'm gonna fall

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:42 am

I have test anxiety and just in general. Something not all of you mightve nown about me but Im dislexic which means I read things differently so I might spell things wrong or get things mixed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:43 am

I'm pretty sure I have hypertension, which isn't fun either. It can bring a constant nervous feeling, and it effects me in a way that makes my heart feel like it skips a beat. I wouldn't be surprised if I have it, it's found on both sides of my family. It's really annoying in class.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:08 am

I will protect u all and give u lots of hugs and cookies ok

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:13 am

Protection from New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:17 am

Hahah

I've considered before that I might have anxiety seeing as I've had panic attacks and things but I don't think I do. I'm pretty sure mines more linked to bipolar or something, which also runs in my family :p

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:34 am

I experience the exact same thing, Panther. I'm not very scared at things during the day, but when I get into bed and it's dark outside I worry about it all the time. I know how you feel.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:36 am

same

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:26 am

Eh, my anxiety was a little better last night, I definitely slept better  [img]http://www.webs Yeah Daisy, anxiety for me only kicks in when I am trying to go to sleep, because I'm not doing any activity to occupy my brain, so I think about stuff that gives me anxiety, and then everything goes to hell. That's one of the reasons I go on Pinterest or watch Netflix on my phone until I'm tired enough to immediately fall asleep. Not that phones are the best soloution Razz

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:28 am

Same here haha

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Oh oh wow sorry to here about that.
I haven't really thought about anxiety problems until now, I guess I have it kind of. I'm always overthinking a lot of things and get horribly scared or nervous. Especially after creepy videos or horror movies, I'm srsly such a easily scared person haha.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm definitely easily scared, but that's a main reason I don't watch horror movies or scary videos. I just have so much bad things in my mind from overhearing my family talking that I get bad anxiety at night.

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Silverhawk, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw, Shellkit
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:06 pm

I never watch horror movies. Ever.

I am very squeamish.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Anxiety is kicking in again, I'm crying right now. It's like I'm afraid of my own mind this is horrible

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:10 pm

I remember that about 2-3 years ago I would need to go to a psychologist because I was always so scared of failing school and never making friends because I had moved. But how I tried to cope was I started looking through a very narrow belief system, I'm Right and Your Wrong. I later found this to be very unhealthy and replaced that attitude with a relaxed, humorous, and experimental lifestyle. Maybe you Are right maybe I was Wrong.

Now this will sound cheesy but, Stay Strong It could take years as it took for me but You had the Courage to contact people where I could not even talk to a trained professional. So to finish off You will Prevail No longer how long it takes you will overcome it.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:32 am

Panther I have one thing:

*internet hug*

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun May 07, 2017 9:26 am

Update: My anxiety has been so much better. I haven't started any therapy yet, but I've gotten some good recommendations from my doctor. I haven't had an anxiety attack for over a month, and I've learned to control it. My dog sleeps in my room now, so even if I start to get anxiety, if goes away since someone else is present in the room. I've been reading a bit before bed, and I think it is helping. I also think about writing and plans I have for books, which takes my mind off of anything I might have anxiety about.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun May 07, 2017 10:01 am

That's great, Panther! This is actually very similar to how I try and get rid of my anxiety at night, but I'm glad you're getting better. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun May 07, 2017 10:28 am

Aw thanks Smile

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 am

That's great panther Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon May 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Yay! That's great, Panther. I always make sure to read right before sleeping since It really helps me fall asleep. And although my dog doesn't always sleep with me up in my bed, I do usually think of positive things to take my mind off of wandering away and getting anxious.

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Well, I thought it was gone, but here it is again. I'm here in bed crying over this. Frankly I have no one to talk to at this time of night so I figured I'd go here again. My anxiety is back, I should've never assumed it had gone away. Right now I feel like there is no escape to this. I hate it so much, and I just need someone to talk to.

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:56 pm

I'm sorry, that sucks Panther. That is literally all I can say p-p I suck at helping people  mmph

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:05 am

Im really bad at helping too.... but here's me Trying my best..

I can't say I know how your feeling, I don't have anxiety, I don't go through this. But I do get paranoid at night sometimes, especially when I was younger. When I was 9 and younger I wouldn't go into the bathroom because I thought there where demons behind the curtain, and I thought there was a man in my closet so i wouldn't go in there either. But you just have to face it. I gradually got better, now I only get paranoid if my dad happens to be watching a demon show or a show about murderers... 

ANYWAY. Maybe if you face what is giving you anxiety, like the video you watched at night, by this time watch it in the day you'll see it's not so bad? I don't know, this is just what I would try, but I'm not you.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:09 am

Yeah I have massive paranoia and it sucks massively.

By paranoia I mean I could be walking by the side of a road and I get freaked out that a car is gonna hit me, and I struggle on planes especially going over water.

If you ever want to rant about stuff, im always here and i can be a good listener ': )

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:44 am

Panther... I know EXACTLY how you're feeling. I have the same thing and I wake up in the middle of the night to everybody sleeping, and I just try and cry myself to sleep but honestly that doesn't work. Seriously, I have a massive mental problem with falling asleep. I don't know if it's because of my anxiety and paranoia, or I have partial insomnia, but it's bad. If you ever need to talk to me I'm here, and I know how it is. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:53 am

I get that feeling. It's almost like living in hell is my it? I'm sorry. No one on this site deserves that, I understand being paranoid. I'm almost always coming up with ways subconsciously about how I'll fail this or how that man behind me is carrying a knife or how someone I know is getting hurt. I've started leaving the house only with a weapon for self defense. And on some days I can't let go of the grip of it for hours. I get paranoia. Just remember you aren't alone in this battle, you've got all of us in WarriorClan. I know you have the capability to overcome the Paranoia and Anxiety. I know that if someone as weak as me got over their Anxiety (still working on Paranoia) than someone as strong as you can get it done forty times over.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:34 am

raven you're not weak but whatever 

panther we're all here for you if you need to talk too, just like raven and daisy said Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:49 am

Aw thanks for the support everyone Razz I've been sleeping better the past few nights, luckily. Again, thank you everyone!

FC: 
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top