Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), Carnelianpaw (@Viper)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

My Anxiety

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Anxiety

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:46 am

My anxiety was really bad last night. It consisted of all the bad things I heard my family say that day, and this is now a new thing where I can't sleep because of regrets I have. It's getting really bad that I had to sleep on the couch with my mom. Do any of you guys have a similar problem? I'd like to know I'm not alone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Re: My Anxiety

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:05 am

I have the EXACT SAME. My dog died a year ago, and I was very anxious. I was, so much that I couldn't eats, sleep, or drink. I was sent to the hospital so they could make me sleep.

My anxiety isn't so bad now, but I still have it to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:52 am

My cat died in late May of this year. That is the main cause. I haven't been sent to the hospital.. but my dad always thinks I should when I go and ask to sleep with them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:55 am

I get anxiety but not horrible o-o

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:56 am

Mine is horrible

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:58 am

Mine is probably not as bad as some people, but it's still pretty horrible.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:12 pm

I have horrible anxiety too, as you've already heard. I've decided not to randomly surf YouTube and the internet, because that's the main source of it. I hope your anxiety gets better Daisy!

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 am

I know how it feels to have bad anxiety and it was awful and made my perception on life awful. I would always worry about things that a 3rd grader shouldn't worry about. I also understand regrets and unfortunately I know them all to well, I would always make a mistake that I felt I had control over and get sad that I was I made a mistake and I told myself "No! No crying! It makes you weak!" (I know pretty ridiculous.) So I would always end up mad at my self rather than sad.

So for now if this is still something that's happening to you is. Don't regret things, instead I would suggest trying to learn about the mistake and to learn from it. Because if you learn something from it, than it was worth making the painful memories.

Also PM me if you wan't some more advice or if you just want to talk about it. Okay?
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icespirit on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:26 am

Oh man, I feel you Sad I have depression, anxiety and random panic attacks during some days. For me, it's mainly due to the stress at school and the fight my parents are having for probably 2 years now...Anyway,

You're not alone Daisy :3 *hugs* If you need to talk to someone about it, you can PM us <3 And if it gets really bad, I'd recommend going to see someone about it :3
I hope everything goes well! <33

Icespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:58 am

Thanks, guys. It's been getting slowly better, but I still worry a lot about things I don't need to worry about. I'll take your advice into mind, Raven. Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:57 am

@Panthermask wrote:I have horrible anxiety too, as you've already heard. I've decided not to randomly surf YouTube and the internet, because that's the main source of it. I hope your anxiety gets better Daisy!
ohmygod me too, that's why I go to sleep earlier to resist staying up late and accidentally bumping into something like that ;0;

also I get that too, either because of what I said above or like you said, regrets. Like, one year maybe two years ago or something I was doing my first year of online school and fell behind SO BADLy I had to work all summer and i was frickin anxious about failing a grade and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top