Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

:{+ Bumblebee and Cross +}:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:{+ Bumblebee and Cross +}:

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Bumblebee

Unborn
Tom
No Clan / Rogue

Bumblebee is a sleek black and ginger cat with gleaming yellow eyes. His fur and whiskers are long and his pelt is messy. His claws alre long like stingers, and his teeth are sharp. His ears are large and his tail is tipped with ginger. His pelt is also spiked.

Bumblebee is a warm, lovable tom with a great attutude. He is easily aggrivated though, and tends to get into fights over the smallest things. He isn't picky about food, but if you even put a fish near him, he'll become disgusted. Like his mother, he doesn't like kittypets, and like his father, he's a trouble maker.

Skills
Hunting : 4/10 || Fighting : 10/10 || Swimming : 0/10 || Running : 6/10 || Climbing : 5/10 || Stamina : 6/10 || Intelligence : 5/10 || Temper : 2/10

Parents
Razor || Alive || Well || Mother || Rune's group || @JackTheReaper
Unknown || Deceaced || Death caused by badger || WaterClan || Father

Siblings
Cinder || Alive || Unborn || Sister || @Ravenconspiracy

Other family
Latch || Alive || Well || Uncle || Rune's group || @JackTheReaper

Bumblebee's mother was hunting in the forest, when a clan cat attacked her. She beat him, but then they kept meeting in the forest. Eventually, Razor was expecting the WaterClan warrior's kits. She decided to hide them. No more history other than that for now, since he's unborn.

Cross

Unborn
She-kit
No Clan / Rogue

Cinder is a beautiful, light gray and blue-eyed spunky she-kit like her father. Her fur is always groomed, but her neck is fluffy and messy all times. Her blue eyes are like that of the ocean, and her coat colour is similar to a russian blue's. Her claws are long like her brother's, and her teeth are short but sharp. Her ears are long and tufted, and her whiskers are long.

Cinder is a spunky, dare-devil she-kit with attitude. She isn't snobby, but more idiotic. She loves play-fighting with her brother since she can actually keep up. She always likes to break the rules, and when she's older she will be sophisticated and strict yet kind. She isn't picky at all, but she likes to tease un-harmfully. She is also disgusted by kittypets.

Skills
Hunting : 2/10 || Fighting : 9/10 || Swimming : 0/10 || Running : 6/10 || Climbing : 3/10 || Stamina : 7/10 || Intelligence : 6/10 || Temper : 2/10

Parents
Razor || Alive || Well || Mother || Rune's group || @JackTheReaper
Unknown || Deceaced || Death caused by badger || WaterClan || Father

Siblings
Bumblebee || Alive || Unborn || Sister || @JackTheReaper

Other family
Latch || Alive || Well || Uncle || Rune's group || @JackTheReaper

Same history as Bumblebee's.

Last edited by JackTheReaper on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: :{+ Bumblebee and Cross +}:

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:41 pm

There is already a rogue called Cinder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Theer is?

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Yes http://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t5507-cinderrouge

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:43 pm

That better?

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:38 pm

accepted

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and becoming high off pancakes and listening to OMAM and watching HTTYD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top