Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

ROGUE AREA REQUESTS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ROGUE AREA REQUESTS

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Hey guys. I know there are a lot of rogues being created recently so I wanted to make a topic that would let you request for a place to be made somewhere. I'm going to make a form soon so stay turned

HERES THE FORM
Where in the world?: (Either one of the Twolegplaces, the Jungle, the Mountains, or Other (please specify, e.g. near the River Forest)
What sort of terrain?: Like rocky, swampy, forest, etc.
Unique aspects to the area?: Like a fox warren, stream
Any prey or herb requests?
Anything else?

Here's a clean version
Code:
Where in the world?
What sort of terrain?
Unique aspects to the area?
Anything else?

Last edited by Willowpoppy on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: ROGUE AREA REQUESTS

Post by Aquastar on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Where in the world?: Jungle
What sort of terrain?: Rainforesty
Unique aspects to the area?: The flowing streams
Any prey or herb requests?: No
Anything else?: I don't care what it's named as long as it has something to do with trees

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:08 am

Where in the world? I guess near the River Forest
What sort of terrain? Kind of like a temperate forest (not a rainforest) 
Unique aspects? Has one large stream that flows through the center of the territory
Any prey or herb requests? Not really, but it should have a decent variety of herbs and prey
Anything Else? No

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:59 pm

This is a rogue area for Fleur's group, a cat I am going to create soon Smile

Where in the world?: The Mountains (near the Brightsprings)
What sort of terrain?: Rolling hills and a small freshwater stream. There is a rocky area situated north of the stream, and farther off is a medium-sized deciduous woodland. It isn't fully part of Fleur's territory but some of it is. Most of the territory is hidden in the densely forested, mountainous terrain.
Unique aspects to the area?: The hot rocks jutting out of the hills where cats can sit and rest. East of the small forest is a vast glowworm cave where all the dens are placed.
Any prey or herb requests?: The main prey sources are hawks, pheasants, rabbits, and salamanders. The herbs don't really matter as long as there is a decent variety. Just requesting that the territory here has one of the biggest supplies of marigold.
Anything else?: Asking to be named "Rockgrove Woods" if possible.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:01 pm

@Daisy do you want multiple topics so the cats can go around the area as well?

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Idk, sure? I guess it would help out a little more since there are so many aspects to the area. Maybe these three topics?:

- Rockgrove Woods
- Glowworm Caves
and
- Deciduous Woodlands

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:33 am

Perfect I'll get right on to those

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:50 pm

Where in the world? The mountains
What sort of terrain? Rough, rocky
Unique aspects to the area? A cave, that has water trickling out of a small stream, used to be a mine for twolegs. Also has several kinds of gemstones
Any prey or herb requests? Rabbits, Mice and Shrews. Also lots of important herbs
Anything else? this is Bonnie and Clydes group area, owned by Me and @Ravencomspiracy

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Aquatail626 wrote:Where in the world?: Jungle
What sort of terrain?: Rainforesty
Unique aspects to the area?: The flowing streams
Any prey or herb requests?: No
Anything else?: I don't care what it's named as long as it has something to do with trees
Willow please ouo

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:43 pm

: || : Where in the world? : || :  Near The River Forest.
: || : What sort of terrain? : || : Just a few tall trees around, grassy ground and a few large rocks here and there. The occasional fox den, and a small stream surrounding it.
: || : Unique aspects of the area? : || : You will find a few abandonned dens, and large rocks to scout on. It's very lush, so if you have the right skills prey can be easier to catch. It also smells like pine.
: || : Any herb or prey requests? : || : Very few birds, and a lot of fish in the stream. Water-voles, mice, ground-voles. Predators go from foxes to bees, to the rare hawk. Goldenrod, marigold, cobwebs, junipers, alder bark, burdock root around the stream, are most known in this territory.
: || : Anything else? : || : Can it be named "The Forest Edge"? It also homes Rover's group which is still being finished.

Last edited by JackTheReaper on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:14 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:37 pm

The moorlands back on to DuskClan territory and there's a Twolegplace between the moors and WaterClan

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:30 pm

Fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:44 pm

That also doesn't make sense as WaterClan is bordered by BrightClan, a Twolegplace, and the ocean.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:50 pm

lmao i think i'm confused because I never got to reading the borders.

Fixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:39 pm

...also doesn't work. It physically can't border WaterClan, think DuskClan

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:51 am

Better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:37 am

Oaks Heart Forest

Where in the world? East of The Old Quarry (In the Old Twoleg place)
What sort of terrain? Basically a forest. There are small hills, and small ponds dappled around the area. It has tiny rocks scattered everywhere, and the ground is grass.
Unique aspects to the area?: An abandoned fox burrow, where small rodents go to hide from rain or snow. Near the fox burrow, are three large rocks surrounding a large oak tree. There is also a small stream far north that connects the Oaks Heart Forest with the Heart Of Streams. 
Any prey or herb requests? Often mice, shrews, and voles will be caught most of the time. The herbs are common as well, like The Old Quarry. Predators range from foxes, and only few large birds. Young paws will need to watch out with their mentors for the birds. 
Anything else? Territory to Panda's group.

Heart Of Streams 

Where in the world? South of Oaks Heart Forest(In the Old Twoleg place)
What sort of terrain? A forest, but with more larger rocks and a couple small streams. The ground is grass.
Unique aspects to the area?: Very small hills, with 4-5 streams connecting to an oak tree. It has some abandoned fox dens near the streams, where foxes will sometimes be spotted drinking the streams water. It's connected to The Old Quarry, from the Oaks Heart Forest. 
Any prey or herb requests? In the streams, there are many fish, which are great for food. It has regular, common herbs, but 1-5 rare types of herbs scattered around in some groups. It's predators are foxes, and more large birds than Oaks Heart Forest. 
Anything else? Territory to Panda's Group.
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Aquatail626 wrote:Where in the world?: In the jungle, the mighty jungle
What sort of terrain?: a nice foresty area with towering trees. The streams there are wide and you can't cross without getting wet. The prey is plentiful. Also this place is known for its many caves.
Unique aspects to the area?: The flowing streams and the caves
Any prey or herb requests?: I want it to actually grow catmint
Anything else?: I want IT to be called: The River Caves

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Littlelily wrote:Where in the world? The mountains
Unique aspects to the area? A cave, that has water trickling out of a small stream, used to be a mine for twolegs. Also has several kinds of gemstones
Any prey or herb requests? Rabbits, Mice and Shrews. Also lots of important herbs
Anything else? this is Bonnie and Clydes group area, owned by Me and @Ravencomspiracy

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Just letting you guys know that you can request multiple areas, and you don't need to specifically have a rogue group there. Also, please don't request names for the topics any more as a lot of them sound too similar Smile

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Littlelily wrote:Where in the world? The mountains
When will this be done?

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Where in the world?:  The mountains
What sort of terrain?:  A natural quarry kind of canyon type land. It has a wall/cliff protecting the camp and smaller walls/boulders building down to the ground with finally thorns working as barriers at the end. Kind of in a circle.
Unique aspects to the area?: It has lots of jagged rocks/boulders and caves inside the quarry wall. As well as a stream the flows through the camp.
Any prey or herb requests? Not really, since this is a camp area.
Anything else? There's a path up the quarry, it can be dangerous, but it helps as an emergency escape. If there's already a quarry then it can be small canyon I guess.

Where in the world?:
The mountains
What sort of terrain?:
Forested mountain
Unique aspects to the area?:  Filled with birch trees mostly, a few sycamore trees and oak trees scattered around.
Has lots of prey here, and is used for hunting a lot for Flavia's group.
Anything else? Owned by Flavia's group, however since rogues don't leave scent marks they got some clueless intruders who think they're hunting in nobody's land.

Where in the world?: The mountains
What sort of terrain?:
Gorge
Unique aspects to the area?:  A canyon type area with a large, very clear and not deep river. It's used for fishing, but lots of herbs grow around the place.Many paths and boulders lead down to the river with shores to sit on for fishing.
Any prey or herb requests? Lots of prey grows here, especially ones based on growing beside water. It also holds many fish in the clear river.
Anything else? Flavia's group owns half the area,meaning on side of the gorge is theres  and the river is neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:54 pm

#boop @willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Where in the world? The Jungle
What sort of terrain? the clearing 
Unique aspects to the area? no
Any prey or herb requests? no
Anything else? um no
~Ebonypaw's Group~

Last edited by Sushi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:10 pm

There's no area called the Rainforest

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 pm

oops fixed

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:41 am

Where in the world?: The Old Twolegplace
What sort of terrain?: Not much of a terrain rather than an old mine. It has a long tunnel with various wooden structures holding the walls up from the inside. The mine is long abandoned but still very stable, and the end of the mine eventually leads into BrightClan's territory, near their border with FireClan.
Unique aspects to the area?: There are many nooks and crannies for cats to shelter in, since some parts of the mine's ceiling have been ripped away by storms or even Twoleg activity. An easy passageway back out to the Twoleg city is located near the center of the mine tunnel; you must go into the hole in the ground and then east under a sturdy wall.
Any prey or herb requests?: This is like the "camp" of Slash's group, but some fungi grows in different places that could be used as a remedy for the healer. Bats and other rodents like rats and mice live in the darker parts of the tunnel, but some carry diseases and the cats believe that large predators lurk there, so nobody dares go near the prey scent. They prefer hunting out in the open, anyway.
Anything else?: N/A

(wip with the rest of their territory)

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:15 pm

((Moved to Rogue Groups forum as it is a dedicated place))

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:36 am

Anyone have area requests? I think we need more places in the Jungle.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:37 am

Ok. As GARDI's group is in the jungle, I think they need more places

Code:
Where in the world? Ths jungle
What sort of terrain? It's in the forest. There are plenty of waterfalls and lots of Diffrent plants.
Unique aspects to the area? LOTS of waterfalls
Any prey or herb requests? No
Anything else? Gardis group

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:56 pm

i'm not sure if it would be a good idea to add more water into the Jungle. It's already got places where water is abundant.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:59 pm

@Daisyleap wrote:Where in the world?: The Old Twolegplace
What sort of terrain?: Not much of a terrain rather than an old mine. It has a long tunnel with various wooden structures holding the walls up from the inside. The mine is long abandoned but still very stable, and the end of the mine eventually leads into BrightClan's territory, near their border with FireClan.
Unique aspects to the area?: There are many nooks and crannies for cats to shelter in, since some parts of the mine's ceiling have been ripped away by storms or even Twoleg activity. An easy passageway back out to the Twoleg city is located near the center of the mine tunnel; you must go into the hole in the ground and then east under a sturdy wall.
Any prey or herb requests?: This is like the "camp" of Slash's group, but some fungi grows in different places that could be used as a remedy for the healer. Bats and other rodents like rats and mice live in the darker parts of the tunnel, but some carry diseases and the cats believe that large predators lurk there, so nobody dares go near the prey scent. They prefer hunting out in the open, anyway.
Anything else?: N/A

(wip with the rest of their territory)

@Willow, for now could you create their camp and I'll edit with the territory later?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Bump for more territories, please Smile

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:26 am

Where in the World?: The Old Twolegplace
What sort of terrain?: It is a mix of rocky, grassy prairie, and only a few sprinklings of oak and pine trees. An old, well-worn elk path lies in the middle, and if there was another group on the opposite side, it would act as a border. This location is close enough to the mineshaft that younger cats will come out here and pretend they are defending their own "territories". There are multiple patches of vegetation where prey sometimes hides, as well as unexplored dips in the dry, cracked area of the land.
Unique aspects to the area?: There are a few rugged stones by the dry patch of land that get very hot in green-leaf from the sun bouncing off the ground, which are perfect for basking in the sun when there's nothing to do.
Any prey or herb requests?: Rabbits, ground-dwelling birds, and multiple species of rodents can be found here, but is usually not the place to go when collecting herbs. Birch mushrooms are quite abundant, but that's about it other than a few celandine leafs.
Anything else?: This is territory for Slash's group.

(wip again with the rest of the territory)

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 pm

I don't know what a prairie is. Also this is in the Twolegplace? @Daisyleap

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Oops I'll fix that hahaha I completely forgot

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Should I just make it a small park instead? Lol

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:19 pm

I guess? lol I'll add more in later anyways

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Code:
Where in the world? The Old twoleg  Place
What sort of terrain? A alleyway
Unique aspects to the area? No-Humans Like going here.
Any prey or herb requests? Nope
Anything else? For Lunar Moons Group

Last edited by Sushi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm

There are too many topics in the Jungle at the moment, @Sushi please choose another place. Smile

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Ok Fixed @ Willow

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:10 pm

The new Twolegplace is mostly construction site.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Fixed @willøwpøppy

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Fri May 12, 2017 11:26 am

Mistpaw wrote:Ok. As GARDI's group is in the jungle, I think they need more places

Where in the world? The jungle
What sort of terrain? Its a small group of pine trees.
Unique aspects to the area? In there is a place called the hot springs, where there is a pool of water.
Anything else? Gardis group

Where in the world? The Old Twolegplace
What sort of terrain? A abandoned house. It has doors that are broken.
Unique aspects to the area? None
Any prey or herb requests? None
Anything else? Twilights group (As I have been left with another *Sigh* Group
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Opening this up again! I would like some more places in the Southern Territories if possible

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:53 am

Where in the world? The Northern Territories
What sort of terrain? The territory is just south of the glacier. It is a large cave in the ground that was formed by a old river. It still has a river through it but it's more of a creek. It is small but has large dens. The dens have ivy and miss growing on them, sheltering from the cold.
Unique aspects to the area? None
Anything else? this is camp of Adam and Eve's group.

Where in the world? The northern Territories
What sort of terrain? A snow plain,
Unique aspects to the area? No
Any prey or herb requests? Lots of snow hares, mice and voles.
Anything else? Main hunting area of Adam and Eve's group. Can it be named Snowflake's plains?

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:14 pm

@Daisyleap wrote:Where in the World?: The Old Twolegplace
What sort of terrain?: It is a mix of rocky, grassy prairie, and only a few sprinklings of oak and pine trees. An old, well-worn elk path lies in the middle, and if there was another group on the opposite side, it would act as a border. This location is close enough to the mineshaft that younger cats will come out here and pretend they are defending their own "territories". There are multiple patches of vegetation where prey sometimes hides, as well as unexplored dips in the dry, cracked area of the land.
Unique aspects to the area?: There are a few rugged stones by the dry patch of land that get very hot in green-leaf from the sun bouncing off the ground, which are perfect for basking in the sun when there's nothing to do.
Any prey or herb requests?: Rabbits, ground-dwelling birds, and multiple species of rodents can be found here, but is usually not the place to go when collecting herbs. Birch mushrooms are quite abundant, but that's about it other than a few celandine leafs.
Anything else?: This is territory for Slash's group.

(wip again with the rest of the territory)

Willow, can you post this topic and change the wording a bit so it sounds like a park? I forgot this was in the Twolegplace. Razz

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Considering where the Mineshaft is within the Twolegplace, Daisy, there's already a park nearby, and the Rabbit Warrens are already part of Slash's territory.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:15 am

WHOOPS RIGHT I'll change it to one more piece of territory?

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 am

Uhh sure. They might struggle to look after it all though, just a thought

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top