Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 4 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Old Marble Quarry || The Camp

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Old Marble Quarry || The Camp

Post by Ravenconspiracy on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Yin-Yang nodded sadly but broke into a big purr. Suddenly she blurted out. "I like you!" Yin-Yang gasped and looked away shyly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dead
Duskclan: Ravenfeather
Fireclan: Blackberry
Waterclan: Deersplash, Brindlesplash, Speckledowl
Brightclan: Milkweed
Frostclan: Redrose, Whiterose, Blackrose
Outside Clan: Saibo, Wonder, Gypsy, Meeka
Rune's Latch's Group: Rune, Mink, Bite, Aurora, Sapphire, Cross (Kit), Wolf (unborn), Skeleton (unborn), Dancer
Deadpool's Group: Whiteswan, Kingfisher, Hummingbird
Scorcha's Group: Bear
Panda's Group: Yin-Yang
Queen Blythe's Group: Queen Blythe, Princess Aphrodite, Blackthorne, Killerqueen, Twoface
Gardi's Group: Shiner, Sirensong
Shere Khan's Group: Brandy
Bonnie & Clyde's Group: Bonnie
Rover's Group: Briar Rose

Reserved Names: Alidor, Peppermint
Coming Soon: Winterowl, Blizzardstormm, Sapphireblizzard, Frozencherry, Totem (Yin-YangXPanther's Daughter)
Ravenconspiracy
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:57 pm

Panther gasped. He knew that Panda also kind of liked him so his first instinct was to swivel his head around to see if Panda had heard. Nope. He turned back, the light in his eyes shining. "We should talk about this somewhere else." He said, pointing to a small cave nearby

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenconspiracy on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Yin-Yang nodded, standing up. Yin-Yang lead him over to the small nearby cave, she walked inside. Once inside, she sat down and turned his eyes on him. "Yes?"

Dead
Rune's Latch's Group: Rune, Mink, Bite, Aurora, Sapphire, Cross (Kit), Wolf (unborn), Skeleton (unborn), Dancer
Queen Blythe's Group: Queen Blythe, Princess Aphrodite, Blackthorne, Killerqueen, Twoface

Coming Soon: Winterowl, Blizzardstormm, Sapphireblizzard, Frozencherry, Totem (Yin-YangXPanther's Daughter)
Ravenconspiracy
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Panther leapt inside the cave. He sat down solemnly. Now he had two cats he liked. "I-I like you to." He said

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenconspiracy on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Yin-Yang broke into a wide smile. "Really?" she said purring loudly. "That's great!"

Dead

Ravenconspiracy
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Panda, looked around once again, and noticed the disappearance of her sister and Panther. "Huh, that's strange.." She turned to Celeste and Aquamarine. "We will hunt after the rain clears." She meowed, heading back to her cave to rest.

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Panther broke into a purr. For that moment, nothing mattered. All of his fears were washed away by the storm. "Yes it is." He said, rubbing against her

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenconspiracy on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Yin-Yang purred as she pressed her muzzle agains't his happily.

Dead

Ravenconspiracy
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:16 pm

OOC: Uh oh.

IC: Panda's ears twitched as she heard the faint sound of a purr. She wanted to follow the sound, so she stayed where she was. Staying very silent.
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Cow felt drenched by the rain. Sooner or later, he'd have to tell Aquamarine he liked her. He could't surpress a rare purr of amusement. He dropped into a crouch, dropping the blue flower he picked for Aquamarine. He pounced, swiftly killing a watervole. He noticed another mouse nearbye, and swivled his ears. He tasted the air, and lightly turned around, stalking away with the flower and vole.

Cow entered the makeshift camp, dropping the vole in the pile of prey before heading over to Aquamarine. "Aquamarine?"

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:39 pm

Aquamarine turned around, and looked at Cow with curiosity. "Yes, Cow? Is their something wrong? Is anyone sick?" She meowed, feeling a little alerted.

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Cow blushed violently, holding the beautiful blue flower in his mouth. "No, I just wanted to give you something." He put the flower at her feet, looking away softly. This was a big hint. "I just thought it'd be nice for you... I picked it up on the way back." I think you should understand I love you. he added silently.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Aquamarine blushed, she picked up the flower and her face lit up. "Thank you Cow! It's beautiful! I'll be sure to keep in my den to remind me of you." She meowed, slightly hearing what he added silently. She purred a little loudly, and grinned with joy. "I really do love this flower, Cow!" She meowed again, giggling slightly.
~
OOC: Aquamarine = Cuteness overload Razz

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Cow purred. "I love you-" he said without thinking. He blushed, then laughed again. "I've been takign too much catnip for greencough!" he joked. Why am I so akward? Just let it out! he hissed to himself at the back of all his thoughts.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Aquamarine looked at Cow with a laugh. She flicked her tail. "Well... I better get going, and don't eat too much catnip!" She purred, before making her way over to her cave/den.

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Cow's heart pumped like it was going to explode. Never in a million years did he get so close to asking her out. He padded to his cave, and shook his fur in the warm glow of glowing mushrooms lining his den. He sat in his warm nest, and looked up. He loved Aquamarine.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Aquamarine placed the flower in a little collection of other flowers. "How pretty." She meowed, grinning. She felt like taking a nap, so she curled into a little ball and rested. 
~

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Cow couldn't help but think of her. He curled into a ball, and fell asleep.
You don't need her.
Cow jumped, looking around. Everything was black. An orange cat appeared in front of him. He hissed, jumping back. "Wh-Who're you?" He snarled. The cat looked at him. "You don't need her." it repeated.
Cow opened his eyes, suddenly looking outside as if he expected something to happen. He stood, and padded otuside. He looked up, the rain starting to come down on his pelt. What does that mean?

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Aquamarine flinched as she felt something scratch her back. She ignored it, and fell into a nightmare.
He doesn't need you
She opened an eye, and looked around. She seemed to be in a forest. But, it was dark.. almost black. She saw a cat in front of her. It was an orange cat. She flattened her ears, then realized this cat looked like.. Honey? "H-honey..?" She meowed quietly. But, the cat repeated. "He doesn't need you." She flinched again. "Who?" She asked, backing up. She saw the cat walk towards her with unsheathed claws, but by the time it was one fox-length away, it was gone. She woke up, and sprinted outside of her den. Panting. What was that? 
~
OOC: Omg, they had like the same nightmare. XDD

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Cow glanced at Aquamarine, worry glacing his eyes. "Aquamarine, somthing wrong?" he asked.
You don't need her. The words repeated in his head. He refused to accept it.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Aquamarine ignored Cow, and closed her eyes as her claws unsheathed. He doesn't need you. It echoed in her mind once more, and she was sick of it. "Stop it!!" She yowled, almost hitting Cow with her small yet sharp claws.
~
Panda's eyes widened. "What the..?" She asked herself, it sounded like Aquamarine. "Maybe she had a nightmare.." She answered, and lay down, thinking of what to do before they hunted.

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Cow dodged backwards. "... So it's true."
You don't need her.
"You don't need me." he hissed, the fur on his neck bristilng. "I thought we were friends." he sneered, whipping back to his den.
You don't need her.
Cow entered his den, pulling the thorned roots over the entrance. He sat down, curling into a ball.
Cow opened his eyes in the dark room. The orange shecat appeared. He glared at her. "You don't need Aquamarine." it said calmly. Cow hissed. "But I do."
Cow opened his eyes, pushing through the thorns and running outside of their hideout before anyone noticed.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:40 pm

"I better go." Panther mewed urgently to Ying-Yang. He leaped out of the cave swiftly and went to the den where he slept.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Aquamrine looked at Cow run away from her. He doesn't need you. Her eyes began to water. I guess we aren't friends.. but we are.. I-I She flattened her ears, and padded into the healers den. She put her chin on her paws, and closed her eyes. Thank you. The orange cat said in her mind. "Thank you for what? For being a mouse-brain?" She grumbled, sighing at the thought.

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Cow splashed through the swampy streams. He bristled.
Thank you.
Cow sat under a tree, watching the snow fall.

Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Aquamarine flinched. She srambled out of the healers den, and made her way out of the territory. The the forest just west of the territory. She didn't realize Cow could see her from here.

OCC: Jack, I have two other topics for this group. Try to post there? This is like the, territory/camp/base thing.

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 pm

ooc: @Omi is this group still active any longer?

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:22 pm

ooc: oops, I forgot about this. @Flintbranch @Aquastar @Ravenconspiracy @Quake do you guys still want to roleplay this?

Cats:
BrightClan:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 pm

ooc: considering its been over 6 months I don't think the cats are actually active any more.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli