Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

~Niche~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Niche~

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Niche
A genetic survival game

Wabi-Sabi Tribe~

KEY:
S = Scout -One who looks for nests, berry bushes, or simply just explores the territories. 
B = Berry -One who collects berries for the tribe to eat when hungry.
C = Claw -One who fights and scouts. Also hunts bunnies to feed the tribe when hungry.

WARNING: This tribe needs more males, if they don't have any, there is a high percentage this tribe will die.

Adam -Alpha -Male -B
A red/orange male with black tiger stripes and green eyes. Has poison fangs and two runner legs.
Eve -Alpha -Female -B
A cream female with no pattern, she has blue eyes. Has big nose and one runner leg and one berry paw.

Reme -Queen -Female -C
A black female with the panda pattern and black eyes. Has ram horns and two claws.

Siis -Beta -Female -B
A cream female with brown dots and violet eyes. Has two berry paws.

Kora -Newborn -Female -C
A black female with no pattern and violet eyes. Has ram horns and two claws.
Roku -Newborn -Male -S
A orange male with no pattern and green eyes. Has two runner legs.
Meko -Newborn -Female -S
A white female with no pattern and green eyes. Has big nose and two runner legs. 

Akash -Member -Male -C
A flint/grey male with black leopard pattern and violet eyes. Has a sturdy body, antlers, and two claws.
Roduk -Member -Male -B
A orange male with no pattern and green eyes. Has poison fangs and one runner leg and one berry paw.
Kosi -Member -Female -C/S
A orange female with no pattern and blue eyes. Has one claw and one runner leg.
Laviana -Member -Female -B/C/S
A white female with panda pattern and blue eyes. Has antlers and one runner leg along with one berry paw.
Ravinia -Member -Male -C
A blue male with the toxic body and green eyes. Has poison fangs, antlers, with one claw and one runner leg.
Siko -Omega -Female -S
A white female with black leopard pattern and blue eyes. Has two runner legs.
RULES:
1. *SOMETIMES* Only males may be scouts, females may not because of wild Horny Males.
2. You mate/partner is chosen because of your relationship or genetics.
3. Unique things are aloud, like blind, or deaf, or purple body, etc.

Chapter One:
Siko sighed desperately as she cleaned the used nests, taking out broken branches and rocks that could harm the newborns of the tribe. "Why can't they do it themselves?" She grumbled, almost getting a splinter at the branch whilst grabbing it. "They should know how to take care of themselves.." She growled, squishing a nearby berry as she left one of the nests looking brand new. "I hope those stupid dodomingo get the nests. That'll teach the tribe to clean up their messes.." She laughed, making her way to another empty nest, then watching as Eve was going to it as well. Great.. first royalty, now alpha? Ugh. She rolled her eyes as Eve examined the nest. Before glaring at Siko. "I'm guessing you haven't cleaned this nest yet?" Eve said sharply, gripping her belly. "Yeah, I haven't. Lucky guess, can't you just clean it yourself?" Siko snapped, sighing as she picked up a few sticks. "Siko! I'm the alpha. It's your job to clean up the nests!" Eve growled, padding away to another nest that was surprisingly clean and tidy. Siko felt like dying. She couldn't stand this tribe. She wished she had babies of her own. But, no males even liked her. Lucky guess... She shook that out of her thoughts and continued cleaning the nest until it looked perfect. "Just one more nest.. Then I can forget about this stupid tribe and move on with my life. She smirked, eyeing Eve's nest. No, I couldn't kill an alpha.. but.. what about- No! Snap out of it you idiot! She shook her head once more, and then padded threw the grasses and past berry bushes to get to the last nest.

Chapter Two:
Eve licked her newborns and was surprised at how healthy they were. Her eyes lit up when she saw Adam padding toward her, she jumped, lifting up one of her newborns and passing it to Adam. He looked at it and smiled. Beautiful poison fangs. WIP

Last edited by Omi on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:35 am; edited 6 times in total
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Niche~

Post by Orion on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Can you add my favourite char?

So her name is Laviana.
She has Antlers. Panda pattern. One runners leg and one berry paw. Her eyes are blue

ANDDD

My other Baby.

Ravinia

Male, Toxic body, blue body, Antlers, Vemonous fangs, green eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:17 am

What kind of animals are these?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:23 am

@Littlelily are they newborns? Also, are they a berry or claw, or scout?

@Wishflight erm.. they aren't exactly animals. They basically look like this: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:24 am

Ooh, that's an online game? I'd like to play that.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:26 am

Both teenagers

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:28 am

I looked It up, daisy. :/ you have to download to play the demo, and buy to play the full thing....

Akash: male, sturdy build, antlers, leopard pattern

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:14 pm

I should have known you'd make a story off of this Razz

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:42 pm

huehue.. you can be in it if you want. Razz

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:47 pm

I'm alright. I do want to see the story though.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:00 pm

(will be editing main post so look there for chapters!)

Last edited by Omi on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Tue May 02, 2017 9:52 pm

GIVE ME MORE

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top