Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), Carnelianpaw (@Viper)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Velvet's kits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Velvet's kits

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Comet, Halley, and Aries

C O M E T:
{A P P E A R A N C E}
A small brown-auburn tabby tom with darker stripes marking his pelt. He is lithely built, and has long legs, a splash of white on each paw and his muzzle, and a dark tail tip. His eyes are dark blue as a kit and slowly fade to a dark grey-green-blue. 

{P E R S O N A L I T Y}
Comet is the shyest of his four siblings, not being one for confrontation or to pick a fight. His greatest weakness is his compassion, and his ability to trust anyone he comes across. This is a good trait for the most but could lead him astray later in life. He is kind and caring and doesn't hunt for sport, understanding that he is part of a greater balance and he shouldn't, literally and figuratively, bite off more than he can chew. 

{S K I L L S}
-Fighting 6
-Hunting 9
-Tracking 6
-Climbing 5
-Running 5
-Speed 5
-Swimming 1
-Memory 5
-Herb lore 1

H A L L E Y (@Spottedleaf):
{A P P E A R A N C E}
Halley is a creamy gingery coloured tabby shecat with a small, lithe build, and a pair of bright blue eyes which will fade to a gorgeous dark amber when she is older. She has white whiskers, and white on all four paws, her nose, and her tail tip.

{P E R S O N A L I T Y}
With a personality bigger than her boots, Halley is a mischievous, cheeky, and often doesn't listen to what shes told. She craves adventure, which gets her into trouble a lot of the time, and often drags her siblings along with her. She enjoys being around others and hates solitude, and is fiercely loyal and friendly to cats she knows. She defends her family and her group with her life.

{S K I L L S}
-Fighting 9
-Hunting 5
-Tracking 4
-Climbing 7
-Running 4
-Speed 4
-Swimming 7
-Memory 5 
-Herb lore 1

A R I E S (@Aquatail626):
{A P P E A R A N C E}
A lighter grey brown tabby tom with strong, stocky build, and small patches of white and reddish-ginger randomly through his fur. His eyes are blue and will remain so when he grows up.

{P E R S O N A L I T Y}
Loud, bossy, and feisty, Aries is the most troublesome of all four kits. He loves to get into trouble, much like Halley, but is often a little more cautious and crafty when he does do something cheeky. As he grows he will turn into a smaller version of Nova; cool and collected, and easily trusted and loyal. He's a true friend and wouldn't betray you for anyone.

{S K I L L S}
-Fighting 8
-Hunting 5
-Tracking 5
-Climbing 1 (afraid of heights) 
-Running 5
-Speed 5
-Swimming 5
-Memory 5
-Herb lore 2

{F A M I L Y  &  H I S T O R Y}
Mother - Velvet
Father - Nova
Siblings - Flare (older)

Last edited by Willowpoppy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: Velvet's kits

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Pandora // Rogue // Kit // Nova's Group // Not born yet

Pandora probably most looks like her father more then the rest of her litter-mates do. She has a rather skinny body though and is very well groomed. Her fur is soft and smooth, a golden-brown color with black markings of spots and stripes. She has a white patch on her chest and a black tail like her mother. Pandora, of course will be born with blue eyes but will develop into bright green eyes later on.

Her personality is actually quite sweet, ignoring the fact that she's a rogue, she can be soft-hearted. Although, when injured or picked on she can get a bit rustled up, but won't use her claws to fight someone unless it's very necessary. She loves her family and is pretty loyal to them, she probably has  a  bit of some anxiety problems as well and can worry a bit depending on the situations at hand.

Mother - Velvet
Father - Nova
Littermates - Comet, Halley and Aries

Fighting8/10
;Hunting6/10
;Running5/10
;Swimming5/10
;Climbing6/10
;Herbs1/10
;Stamina5/10
;Memory2/10

~No history~

Last edited by Skybreeze on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Finished Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:09 pm

All three are accepted  , not sure if I can accept my own audition though lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Nah she's good, I just can't read half her skills lol

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:27 pm

So she's accepted? =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:55 am

Could you fix the skills? You didn't put a space, so I only see until herbs.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Oh, yep, sorry, I was just in a rush to make the audition. =))

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:53 pm

And accepted heheh they'll be born soon

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top