Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Find your clan|rank|name quiz!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Find your clan|rank|name quiz!

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:00 am

Just a little fun thing I wanted to do!

Clan ~ Which Harry potter house are you in?
a) Gryffindoor  b) Slytherin  c) Ravenclaw  d) Hufflepuff

= Click which answer you chose.
Gryffindoor:

You are in Thunderclan! The fierce & brave! You are very peaceful and respect others, but when it comes to conflicts you will be fierce. You're full of courage and you aren't afraid to stand up/speak out for what is right as well as challenging any rules. You probably get into a lot of trouble because you can't back down and you are a bit disobedient. Adding on, you're known as a loyal companion, friend and in general, person.
Slytherin:

You are in Shadowclan! The wily & proud! You are hungry for arguing and may pick a few fights here and there. You can be known as aggressive and ambitious, making you a hard opponent when going against. You sometimes may seem greedy and untrusting, but once someone gets to know you, you'll turn out as a loyal,fearless and unique friend.
Ravenclaw:

You are Riverclan! The clever & strong! You are contented and quite the cheerful type. You seem to be very neat, organized and ready for anything coming at you.  You're especially known for having a good taste in things and love collecting. To top it off, you seem to be a specially well swimmer and have a thing with loving the water.
Hufflepuff:

You are Windclan! The swift & loyal! As said, you are very loyal and one of the most trustworthy & honest people out there! You can be quite the tough one when it comes to conflicts, adding on to that, you're easily offended and a tad bit sensitive, but no worries, you're good at hiding it! However, on the down side you can be a bit cowardly and nervous when things get more serious.

Rank ~ What age are you?
a) 1-6  b) 7-12  c) 13-20's  d) 30-40's  e) 50-70's  f) 80-100+
= Click which answer you chose
1-6:

You are a kit! Very playful,energetic and curious, you're still very young. Maybe a bit too young to be on this site in fact. Hmmm.

7-12:

You are an apprentice! You are eager and ready for almost anything, you can be a bit too hyper sometimes, but you'll also be a bit more mature, in the in between.
13-20:

You are a young warrior! You're much more mature and have learned much from you're younger days in training.
30-40:

You're now a fully grown warrior, you're respected and looked-up to from most of the younger cats in clan.
50-100+:

You're either a senior warrior or a elder. But honestly, why are you even on this site? Aren't a bit too old? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Okay that was a bit stupid and obvious, but now I'll include high ranks lol.

Rank ~ What is the first letter of your middle name?
A,B or C:
You got the rank of a apprentice! You are young and carefree, but still learning. You're very eager to become a warrior.
D,E or F:
You got the rank of a queen! Even if you might not have children or anything of that sort in real life, you do in the warrior's world. You're protective and caring over your kits and a very loving mother. If you're a male and got this, you're just a warrior, sorry 'bout that haha!
G,H or I:
You got medicine cat apprentice! You're still young, but have a love for caring and tending for others. You hate to fight and you're quite the peaceful one.
J,K or L:
You're a medicine cat! You heal others and you're very caring and kind. You seem to keep things peaceful and you share tongues with Starclan.
M,N or O:
You are a deputy! You're very organizable and neat, just the way you're needed for patrols. You come in great with your leadership skills when the leader is unavailable to lead.
P,Q or R:
You are a warrior! You are fierce and won't back down from a fight. Your heart is loyal to your clan and you will do anything to protect it! Hunting is a specialty as well.
S,T or U:
You are a kit! Still young, energetic, very curious and full of adventure! You still need to be cared for though!
V, W, X, Y or Z:
You are a leader! This is a rare rank to get, so you must be very unique! You have the filled skills and talents that are needed and you lead with confidence!
No middle name:
You're a loner, rogue or kittypet! You just can't seem to be fit into the clans' ranks and like to live wild, free and full of adventure! Or, just maybe you're destined to join the clans and haven't found them yet? Hmm...

Name ~
Pick the letters according to the information given.

Prefix: First letter of your name. You have a boy version and a girl version. Or it really doesn't matter I guess since cats' names aren't gender identified lol.

A: (Female) Amber (Male) Alder | B: (Female) Blue (Male) Bramble | C: (Female) Cinder (Male) Crow | D: (Female) Dove (Male) Dark | E: (Female) Echo (Male) Eagle | F: (Female) Feather (Male) Fire/Flame | G: (Female) Gorse (Male) Gray | H: (Female) Holly (Male) Hawk | I: (Female) Ivy (Male) Ice | J: (Female) Juniper (Male) Jay | K: (Female) Kestrel (Male) Kink | L: (Female) Leaf (Male) Lion | M: (Female) Mist(y) (Male) Mouse | N: (Female) Nettle (Male) Night | O: (Female) Owl (Male) Oak | P: (Female) Poppy (Male) Pine | Q: (Female) Quiet (Male) Quick | R: (Female) Rose (Male) Rowan | S: (Female) Snow (Male) Storm | T: (Female) Tawny (Male) Thorn | U: Umber | V: (Female) Violet (Male) Vine | W: (Female) Willow (Male) Wolf | Y: (Female) Yarrow (Male) Yellow | Z: Zebra |

Suffix: Pick the first letter of your last name.

A: Ash | B:  Belly | C: Claw | D: Dapple | E: Ear | F: Frost | G: Gaze | H: Heart | I: Ice | J: Jaw | K: Step | L: Leap | M: Moon | N: Nose | O: Splash | P: Pelt | Q: Fur | R: Ripple | S: Song | T: Tooth | U: Tail | V:  Stripe | W: Whisper | Y: Fang | Z: Patch |

So far I'm Snowpaw (or Stormpaw) of Shadowclan! c:
And my future names would either be Snowtooth or Stormtooth.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:07 am; edited 9 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Find your clan|rank|name quiz!

Post by Quake on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:14 am

shadowclan apprentice Very Happy knew it

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:03 pm

ShadowClan apprentice yay

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:47 pm

RiverClan apprentice. I already knew this hahah.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Thunderclan apprentice Smile

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:04 pm

Windclan young warrior hahahah

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:35 pm

Glad you guys like it! x)

Updated it and added a different rank "quiz" also prefixes. I'll put the suffixes later.

Suggest anything else you think I should add. I was thinking prophecies or which wc arcs you fit in?

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Stormwhisper oo

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:01 am

Tawnymoon or Ivymoon :3

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:40 am

I am a young warrior/warrior of WindClan. My name would either be Featherheart, or Fireheart. Razz

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:15 am

I am deputy of ThunderClan! o-o

I am Mist(y)dapple or Mousedapple.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:17 am

I'm Leafwhisper, the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice :3

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:04 am

I'm Mistymoon, apprentice of RiverClan. I don't have a middle name so I can't figure out my high rank hahaha.

Daisy's Cats:
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:08 am

Fixed it so you have a rank, I forgot to add kits so I moved things around. c:

hello

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:11 am

Cool, I've always pictured myself as a loner/rogue/kittypet in the Warriors world.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 am

Misyleap, thunderclan, a apprentice but also a leader? XD

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:33 am

Definitely an apprentice rip

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:41 am

Definitely Stormwhisper, medicine cat of WindClan lol

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:45 am

Bramblemoon, young queen of RiverClan (I went with Bramblemoon because it sounds nicer than Bluemoon)

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:47 am

Icemoon, Ivymoon, Thornmoon or Tawnymoon.

Or paw. Paw not moon. XD

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Metzi on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:22 am

I'm Leafleap, the young leader of Windclan! Very Happy

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Flamekit, Doespring

Duskclan:

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues:
Metzi
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:49 am

Ivy ash, Medicine apprentice of Thunderclan.

Wow, I didn't know I was a medicine cat

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 pm

ShadowClan leader who's name was Zebrawhisper but is now Zebrastar

Very Happy Razz  got my fav clan at least

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:37 am

Ok redoing this because I can

Clan: ShadowClan and RiverClan heh
Name: Ivypaw/Ivymoon

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top